All Comments on 'Rebound'

by soppingwetpanties

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
NoLongerAnonNoLongerAnonover 1 year ago

Excellent. It's always a pleasure to see a new Max Pemberton story published. (Is it really number 14?) And this is one of the best. It's satisfying as an individual episode and also as part of the wider story arc.

MaonaighMaonaighover 1 year ago

These Max tales get better and better. I'm even getting used to her drinking, although I'm truly thankful I'm not her liver (or her palate come to that---even the best vodka is pretty crappy, what Max drinks...ugh...). Max's big problem, apart from her drinking and screwing up relationships, is that she's her own worst enemy (maybe that should read 'enema' as she's always landing in the shit). Great stuff, SWP, hope the next instalment won't be too long so here are five stars to encourage you.

cucked05cucked05over 1 year ago

Keeps getting better and better. Fantastic writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent writing, keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ur, will there be a part 2? Please??

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love the "Max" stories. Always lots of action. Your characters are always neither good nor bad (except the villains) which makes them so interesting. Thank you.

FirstClassFlirtFirstClassFlirtover 1 year ago

Will be chomping at the bit waiting for the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love it though I’m curious about what happened to Lesley Alessandra and sky between rebound and hot steel

LitterateurLitterateurover 1 year ago

Love the series! Will there be more installments? I hope so 🙂

toesucker1toesucker1about 1 year ago

SWP:

I read the entire series earlier when anonymous, and didn't comment (though I did 5-star you). Now that I'm "real", I'll make a summary comment:

You are a talented writer. Max is a wonderfully flawed main character and the whole series has a superb noir tone (I love Max's choice of living quarters). The secondary characters are so well drawn (I really like the liquor store manager) and the plot arcs are compelling.

I sense you've really enjoyed writing this -- and now that you've written the "prequel" we lucky readers are left with some discontinuities. Perhaps you might consider splitting the two novellas apart and carrying on with the prequel since editing the original Hot Steel sequence would be a pain/pleasure in the butt?? (Ha ha, that's a Max joke).

soppingwetpantiessoppingwetpantiesabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you for your kind comments. I have thought about your idea of continuing each series on its own arc. I'm not sure how I'll make the transition from Lesley to Lanny and not even sure I want to. Each character is a joy to write about. I'm glad you've enjoyed the series. More to come.

Mistress SWP

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoppingwetpanties@soppingwetpanties
Reading and writing erotic literature gets my panties wet. 4-13-17 I'm really excited that Chapters 7-9 of the Abyss will debut this weekend. I've been thinking about the future of Justine for quite a while. These chapters will open the door for a whole host of possibiliti...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES