All Comments on 'Rebound Pt. 01'

by DrHenderson

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As usual, you’ve written something great. I can’t wait to read more. Thanks!

ScrtCumSlut99ScrtCumSlut99over 2 years ago
Need More!

Can’t wait for more chapters 😍

BlowPopJBlowPopJover 2 years ago
Conflicted

I have so many conflicted feelings about this story. Definitely want to read more for sure. But Jude is letting himself be hurt and I feel for him. Levi sucks big time. Mate is just adorable.

curiousaudreycuriousaudreyover 2 years ago

He's never leaving is he? Fucking Jude. I better be wrong. He must have self esteem issues because he deserves better than Levi chile.

You never disappoint, looking forward to the next update.

JRSONJRSONover 2 years ago

Come on Jude! Are you seriously going to give this asshole Levi a free pass to continue cheating and lying to you? If you are you deserve everything you get!! Probably a nasty STD at the very least! I can't even imagine why anyone would put up with a cheating fiancé! Go get some therapy. Listen to his own mother for God sake! Just maybe you could gain some self respect! Grow some balls, and leave the douche! Have a hot fling with the cute Barista Nate, he could use someone decent in his life to! Life is to fucking short to be disrespected and used by scum like Levi! Even if he tried to change how can you ever trust the prick? Looking forward to the next chapter!

readerfeederreaderfeederover 2 years ago

So happy to see a story from you, yay!

omg I just want to shake Jude. LEAVE. HIM. for all that is good and holy, Jude - leave him!

Also, is Ryan from another story? He seems a bit familiar..

sjreardonsjreardonover 2 years ago

Masterful as usual. I'm already deeply invested in your two main characters and looking forward to more...

homohhomohover 2 years ago

LOVE your work as always!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So glad to see another story from you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Of course this is amazing!

curiousaudreycuriousaudreyover 2 years ago

Reading this again and I noticed some characters. I always get a jolt when you do that, like when I saw Teddy and Mick on Sk8ter boi. You're a world builder and I love what you're building in every story.

Anyway it's not too late to finish Smartass to sub hey 🌚

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous