Rebound Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop it!" I laughed. "Shut up, Jude. I just meant... you know some dominant guys aren't into that. Like, I don't want you to if you're just returning a favour."

"Well, will it make you feel better if I said I've been lying here, rock hard, thinking about sucking you off?" I blushed.

"Only if that's true." I muttered. He turned his head to one side and looked at me thoughtfully.

"You've dated some real cunts if you think I'm lying." He said. "I like sucking dick as much as the next guy. And I'd really like to suck yours." Lucky the room was dark, I was so red.

"Well...." I grinned. "Go on then, stud." I tangled my hands in his hair and let my legs fall open so he could nestle between them. "That's good." I moaned as he teased. He was an expert in teasing... kissing, and nibbling, and licking, and never really quite taking me... I felt my face turn red from his efforts and my breathing grow shallower. "Ah Jude... fuck yeah..." I whispered. I groaned as his tongue flicked over the tip of my cock, and as he pulled away I grunted, and grabbed his head.

"Fucking tease." I moaned. "Suck it." Jude sighed and obeyed me, going limp in my arms. "Oh that's good." I moaned. "Fuck Jude, good boy." He moaned against me and the vibrations felt like magic. "You like that?" I whispered. I didn't think he would actually. He lifted his head and looked me in the eye. His face was glowing, and his eyes were moist, and he had a stream of spit dribbling down his chin. Oh fucking hell I was going to cream myself.

"I like it when you call me that." He said. Christ, Jude.

"Yeah?" I stroked his face. "Just me huh? My good boy Jude? Is that what you are?" He closed his eyes and his tongue darted out of his mouth and wrapped around my fingers. He nodded, whining.

"Yeah." He panted. "Oh yeah, Nate." I moaned and lay back, and let him return to my dick, stroking his short hair and whispering what a good boy he was. His dick was hard against my thigh and positively dripping. I moaned as I gently started to move my hips, and Jude moaned in response- so I thrust a little harder, and he just took it, moaning around me and letting me use him to get me off....

"Ugh shit." I pulled away. "Jude, I'm going to...."

"Please." He whispered, looking up at me with his desperate dark eyes.

"Where?" I whispered. Jude closed his eyes and placed his lips around the tip of my dick. He looked up at me. Oh shit. I moaned and reached for myself, jerking myself off into his mouth as he watched me, his eyes blinking up at me. "Fuck yes." I moaned. "Oh Jude, you good boy, take my big fucking load, yessss...." I grunted as I felt my balls tighten and my abs clench. He moaned and swallowed every last drop, even licking gently between my thighs as he pulled away. "Fuck." I groaned. "Damn Jude. Come here." I pulled him up to join me and he grinned and kissed my neck. I pressed my head into his chest- god his chest was fucking incredible, and I reached for his dick. He flinched slightly, and I could see why as I wrapped my hand around it. I frowned and looked up at him. "Uhhh...." I swallowed. "Huh, that really didn't do it for you at all aye?" I said lightly. Jude grunted and pulled my hand off him.

"No..." He mumbled. "I ah.... I already... when I was sucking... I just...." Ohhh. I grinned. Hot.

"Really?" I moved to rest my head on my arm. Jude started to laugh as he looked at me.

"Don't look so pleased with yourself." He said. I grinned.

"I can't help that. I'm very pleased with myself." Jude smiled and stretched out, and I admired his abs, and his pecs, and everything about his hairy chest as he yawned. He blinked as he settled in beside me.

"Big spoon or little spoon?" He asked. I smiled. As if I'd let him get away with anything less than cradling me in those big arms and holding me tight. I tucked myself in and he stroked my hair as he held me. "You surprise me." He murmured. "I would have thought you'd like to wrap your legs around me. Keep me safe." I smiled to myself.

"Tomorrow." I promised.

"Alright spider monkey." I sat up.

"So you HAVE seen Twilight?" Jude laughed at me and pulled me back to lie with him.

"Fuck no, looks like total trash." He said. "But I'm not completely out of touch. You're better than Bella, Nate. You have a personality."

"Well, you're hotter than Edward. But it would be kinda cool if you sparkled in the sunlight." Jude laughed.

"Go to sleep, Nate."

-----

Tuesday

------

Jude

---

I woke up alone, but Nate was an early riser, I already knew that. And thank God he was, because it would give me a minute to comb through what I was feeling.

Regret? Not for a second.

Concern? No shit.

Because he was... famously shit at guys. Which didn't bode well for the huge desperate mushy crush I had on him. That wasn't going away anytime soon- I'd definitely made it worse by acting on it, by seeing him... so totally exposed and so totally mine. And the way his eyes lit up and went steely when I asked if he switched.... Ah Christ. If I wasn't careful this was just going to be straight up capital L capital O capital V capital E. Why am I such a pathetic fucking loser I can't just enjoy shagging the cute intern without making it weird? Oh my god. I thumped back on the pillows. I'm shagging the cute intern. Who the fuck am I?

I slowly got out of bed and stretched out. Right. Go tell Nate you can't sleep with him ever again, because you apparently can't do casual. He'll be fine with that. It's not like he was looking for a fucking sugar daddy in his thirties. He was looking for a good time, and I just had to man up and explain that wasn't me, and he'd pout and be all cute about it, but I'm an adult. I can say no to things.

I pulled on a t-shirt and sweatpants and groaned as I saw Nate in the kitchen, reaching for coffee on a high shelf in a pair of leggings, totally shirtless. Dammit Nate. Someone really needed to explain clothes to him.

"Ah fuck, Nate." I grumbled as I covered my eyes.

"What?" I could hear him smirking.

"I was going to try and talk to you." I muttered. "You're making that hard."

"Are my abs distracting?"

"A bit." I said. I removed my eyes from my hands and looked him over. He was perched on the bench, grinning at me.

"Go on." He said. "You're rebounding on me and you're worried about what it means." I blinked. He smiled. "It's ok Jude. We have like, mad chemistry. It was gonna happen sooner or later. And I know you don't want it to mean anything. I get that. That's ok. We should enjoy it." Aw shit. No. That wasn't where I'd thought I wanted to go with this conversation at all. I looked at the table, avoiding Nate entirely. You know, I really wish I'd been born with whatever he had. The cavalier, doesn't give a shit thing. I wish I had the ability to just fuck someone and not catch feelings. He obviously did. I swallowed. As much as he liked me- I was really just the last in a long string of people he specifically didn't want to date, wasn't I? Did he even do boyfriends? Not that I thought he and I was a GREAT idea right now- but I'd like to.... Have that option. One day.

"Is that... like.... ok?" I glanced at Nate, hoping his face would fall and he'd hide his blush with his hair, and I'd know he really did want something more. He slipped off the bench and knelt beside me, pushing his hair off his face.

"It's great." He said. "Only promise me you'll get a therapist because this swings both ways and I can't handle whatever emotional baggage a breakup entails." I laughed.

"Good call." He knelt up and kissed me chastely.

"I...." He looked at me thoughtfully. "I guess we both regret it a bit. But also, since it happened, and since it was soooo good..." He smiled goofily. "I mean. I'm happy to just... keep it light. If that's what you want." He bit his lip. "But on the other end if you are freaking out and need to move out right away and avoid me at work I totally get that." I smiled and pulled him to sit on my lap. I kissed his neck.

"I'm freaking out." I admitted. "And I probably will avoid you at the office."

"Well, actually, Jude, you're already avoiding me at the office."

"A bit." We smiled at each other. "You're alright with not telling anyone?" I winced. "It's not like... I don't want to.... It's just that you're...."

"We absolutely are not telling anyone." Nate's eyes widened. "I just started! I don't want everyone to think I whored my way into the job." I hit him playfully. "And Russell will fucking murder you." He said. "Sorry, he actually likes you, but the minute I fuck someone they're like, enemy number one." I laughed.

"If Ryan doesn't get to me first." I mumbled. Nate frowned.

"Why does Ryan care?" I sighed and raised my eyebrows at Nate.

"Well... you know, Nate. You obviously know we have um... What did you say? Mad chemistry? I've been... noticing you... for a... while now. And.... Ryan.... might... have suspected...." Nate's face split into a grin.

"I knew it!" He hit me. "Russell was telling me off for flirting like everyday but I KNEW you were flirting back." I laughed.

"Mmm." I rolled my eyes. "Anyway, for obvious reasons I was really trying not to let that... go anywhere... so I sort of enlisted Ryan's help to keep you away from me. Because..." I sighed and Nate held me closer as I withdrew.

"It's ok." He said softly. "You're out of a long term relationship. You don't want to hurt me or hurt yourself." He kissed my nose. "We'll keep it light." I pressed him against my chest and let myself cradle him. Fuck, Nate, you have no idea how much I am unable to 'keep it light'. He cleared his throat and his eyes went to my neck. "And on the topic of not telling anyone..." He glanced at me and winced. "Sorry. I.... anyway please tell me you own a turtleneck."

------

I do not own a turtleneck. Nate did. I pulled it on and we both laughed as it stretched thin across my chest.

"Um... a scarf?" He suggested. "It's cold." I rolled my eyes.

"Not cold enough to wear a scarf indoors. Honestly Nate. Did you really have to give me a fucking hickey?" Nate held up his hands in protest.

"Woah woah woah, we don't blame horny Nate for anything. That dude is a total fucking moron." I raised my eyebrows at Nate.

"I dunno. I'm pretty into horny Nate."

"Lucky for you." He grunted. "You might be seeing a lot of him."

----

Ryan looked at me thoughtfully in the office.

"Is it cold?" He said. It wasn't. I was sweating my balls off with the scarf. I glared at him.

"I think I'm coming down with something." I said stiffly.

---

After a meeting from hell I found myself doing something I never do, and walking around the car park to where the depressed smokers hang out. I lit a cigarette. God this actually was getting REALLY bad. I should get Nate to help me quit. I sighed and nodded in greeting as someone else approached me. I looked up and coughed when I realised it was Russell. He glanced at me, and then guiltily to his own lit cigarette... and then to mine. I swallowed.

"Busted." I said. He smiled slightly.

"Likewise."

"Don't tell Nate." We said at the same time and that broke the tension as we started to laugh. Eventually he took a deep breath. I looked at him. He looked at me.

"I heard you're staying with him." He grunted. I looked at him. He looked at me. We stared at each other, locked in a game of chicken where if I looked away first I admitted I was fucking his little brother.... I sighed and glanced at the ground.

"Go on." I said quietly. He grinned.

"You're alright." He said. "But you know. It's kind of my duty to tell you I'll fuck you up if you hurt him too much."

"I hope I don't hurt him at all." I said quietly. Russell raised his eyebrows.

"You're gonna hurt him." He said. "Nate.... he...." Russell smiled and ran his fingers through his hair. "He always acts like he doesn't have deep feelings. But that's only because he has so many of them he doesn't know what to do with them. So he's decided to put all his feelings in a little box that he doesn't like to access. I guess the good thing is, I know it would take a lot more than you to break him, Jude. But at the same time, I really wish he'd just... find happiness." I looked at Russell and took a drag on my cigarette.

"He said he wanted to keep it light." I said. Russell shrugged.

"Yeah, that's my idiot brother for you." He said. "Come on, Jude. You know he loves you." I stared at the concrete and the cigarette butts littered near the bin. My chest started to almost... hurt with how tight it felt. My lips twitched.

"He WHAT?!" I laughed. "Oh... I don't think it's...." Russell sighed loudly and I glanced at him. He was rolling his eyes.

"I see the way he looks at you." He said. "Go on, tell me you don't see it too." I swallowed. I know how he looks at me. It's a mix of wide eyed innocence and total unrepressed lust. It's warm, and shy, and desperate at the same time. It's sexy, and loving. I took a deep breath. That's just Nate though.

"I..." I swallowed. "I'm crazy about him." I said honestly. Fuck it, he may as well know. "But my head might not be screwed on right now. So, you absolutely should beat my ass if I hurt him but... I really, really have no intention of that. I promise." Russell grunted.

"You're as bad as each other." He muttered. His face suddenly lit up as he looked at me, and for the first time ever I saw the family resemblance in that dazzling, out of nowhere, ray of sunshine smile. "Well shit." He took a drag on his cigarette as he stared at me. "Maybe that's a good thing."

-----

Nate

------

I told Ryan I just wanted to double check something before leaving to get him off my back. He'd really taken me under his wing. To the point where it was a bit annoying, actually.

"Don't work too hard." He warned me as he reluctantly got up to leave. "Don't do anything for free." I rolled my eyes and waved goodbye to him, and waited for everyone else to drift out of the office, before going to sit down on Jude's desk. He glanced up at me and smiled.

"Should have guessed." He said. "You don't have to stick around for me Nate, this won't take long." I smiled at him.

"Let me help." I suggested. "It'll be so much faster with both of us."

"Na." He said. "I found a recipe for vegan ramen, I'll send it to you. You can have it ready for me when I get out of here." I rolled my eyes and slowly reached for his hand across the desk.

"Not your housewife." I raised my eyebrows at him. He grinned and squeezed my hand.

"I know." He said. "A guy can dream. I'll cook tonight, trouble. I won't be long, truly." I snorted. Trouble. Thanks Jude, what a super hot nickname.

"You'll be less long if you let me help." I insisted. Jude sighed and pulled his hand away. He looked at me firmly.

"You really can't help me with this anymore, Nate. You're not on salary or getting overtime. If word got out you were in here after hours unpaid I'd be up shit creek."

"Can't I log it somewhere as volunteering?" His lips twitched.

"No, you really can't. I'm sorry, Nate." I sighed and stood up.

"Fine. Send me that recipe." I pouted as I looked at him. "I was REALLY looking forward to tonight. I guess we can wait till you're caught up." Jude caught my wrist as I tried to leave. He didn't even look at me.

"I. Won't. Be. Long." He growled. "Be home in plenty of time for us to do whatever you were looking forward to before dinner." I grinned and squeezed his shoulder.

"Alright. See you soon."

----

Jude grinned and ran his eyes appreciatively over me when I got the door for him.

"Aw, Nate." He kissed my forehead. "You poor child. Did no one ever explain what clothes are?" I laughed.

"Damn I picked this out just for you. You don't like it?" He laughed.

"I didn't say that." He glanced at me as I helped him out of his suit jacket and closed the door behind him. "Do you wear that with your flatmate around?"

"Yeah, nah. I can usually find some trousers." I laughed and led him to the couch. "God knows where they all vanish to when you're around." Jude laughed and pulled me into his lap.

"God Nate. You're... a nightmare." I laughed.

"A nightmare huh? Actually I've been called worse." I knelt over him and he gently clasped my ass with his hands and I leant over to trail kisses over his neck. He pulled me close to him and stroked my hair.

"Nightmare was a strong word." He muttered. He held my hair loosely and clasped my chin. "Bedroom yeah?"

"Yeah."

I wasn't sure about taking the lead, but Jude let me undress him and he seemed to go limbless as I kissed every inch of flesh I exposed as I peeled his clothes off, and he whimpered as I touched his skin, and lay him spread on the bed before me. His eyes were following my every move and I grinned at him as I spread his legs.

"Hey, you do this a lot?" I asked. "Or should I like..." Jude grinned at me and bit his lip.

"I don't do this a lot." He said. "But don't go easy on me." I raised my eyebrow. I wondered if that was a jab at my endowment. I could get offended.... But I decided, fuck that, I'd just prove him wrong if he thought I'd feel like nothing. I grinned and lay him back, draping myself over him as attractively as I knew how, kissing his neck- being careful not to bruise it any worse than I already had, and gently making my way down again to his dick. He moaned as I took him in my mouth.

"Oh..." He whispered as I paused. And then... "OH." He gasped as I continued sucking, and also, oh so gently, started to play with his hole.

"You like that, baby?" Jude panted.

"Yeah." He moaned. "Fuuck Nate." I moaned and played with him, watching him writhe on my hand. "Ungh..." He whined. I closed my eyes, and worshipped him, playing with him, teasing him, making him wriggle and murmur my name. "Nate..." He suddenly tried to sit up, and I caught his arms.

"What's wrong?"

"No nothing." He blushed. "If you... keep doing that... both... I'll..." I grinned.

"That's ok, Jude..." His eyes flew open as I continued.

"No, please." He whispered. "Please Nate, fuck me." I moaned and moved his hands to hold my hips as I knelt up over him.

"Oh, yesss." I moaned. "Fuck yes, baby." His grip tightened around my waist and his nails dug into me as I fumbled for the usual accompaniments and wrapped up. He moaned as I pressed against him.

"Nateee...." He moaned. "Fuck me." I bit my lip, and slowly teased him, slipping my dick between his cheeks, grazing him with my fingers as I rubbed my cock up and down, enjoying his muscular ass gently clenching and unclenching. He moaned and bit his lip as he looked up at me. "Nate, please." He whispered. I was way ahead of him. Well, my dick was way ahead of me. It was already poking at his hole, and I had to take a deep breath to stop myself from inelegantly humping wildly. I closed my eyes and let my hands fall to Jude's chest, his fat pecs and layer of hair. Christ he was such a sex god. He was exactly how I'd imagined him.

I moaned as I thrust gently into him. I stifled a small smile. God, he really didn't do this often. He shuddered and whined, his hole basically rejecting me.

"Relax." I whispered, clasping my hands around his face. "Jude, it's just me." He laughed weakly.

"That's... more than enough." He whispered. "Oh Nate."

"You're such a good boy, Jude." I purred. That seemed to do as much for him as it usually did for me. He seemed to melt. So I moaned and held him tight as I rolled my hips. "Jude, push out." I directed softly. He moaned, and I could feel him obeying me, welcoming me. Oh fuck. "That's it." I moaned as I started to slip into his crazy tight ass. Shit Jude. "Good boy." I stroked his hair. He relaxed even further and I carefully moved my hips and started to fuck him properly- oh Christ he was so hot. So tight. So sweet. We just slowly rolled our hips against one another and I shuddered as I rode him, watching him moan and fall apart beneath me.

1...456789