Rebound Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Absolutely not." He said. "You are not wrapping me around your finger, Nate, even when you look at me like that." I smiled at him.

"You say wrapped around my finger like it's a bad thing."

-----

Jude

---

I offered to walk the dog, and gave him a list of instructions for Enfrijoladas- I'd stopped in at a supermarket on my lunch break and we were all set. Nate looked at me and his bottom lip stuck out a little. I tried to hide my smile. Very, very cute, but I wasn't falling for it.

"This is a total hustle." He moaned. "You get to hang out with a cute dog and I have to cook?" I grinned as I attached the leash to Aioli.

"You have to learn to feed yourself." I waved to him.

"Fine, then I'm totally teaching you how to drive!" He yelled after me as I departed.

---

If I were a single straight man, the first thing I would do is get a dog, I thought as I fended myself off from a host of women of all ages and shapes and sizes who were enamoured with Aioli and sitting WAY too close, asking me questions about her and then about me. I sort of hoped being an idiot with the dog, rolling around and playing fetch would get them off my back but that dog was like crack. Eventually I got tired of being polite and just enthusiastically said how much NATE and I adored her and that he was NATE and I's baby and that NATE was cooking me dinner and I made a silent apology to Nate for being my fake partner- and honestly that kind of made it worse. Apparently a gay man with a dog is just fucking too much for the women of Brooklyn. I barely escaped with my life, let alone my dignity.

I was exhausted when I got home, stomach rumbling, and I smiled happily at Nate as I opened the door. He had everything prepared but since the actual cooking time was only around 15 minutes he'd held off. I handed off the dog to him and went to have a shower. He yelled at me and asked if it was ok to wait till I was done to begin cooking because he really didn't want to fuck it up, and I laughed because he was really trying to get out of this.

When I'd finished, and got changed back into my sweatpants I went to help him, and...

That's when I knew I was about to truly fuck it all up, officially.

I don't know why it was inherently worse than the weekend- maybe I'd just been exhausted and sad then? But now I was... well rested, and happy because I'd already kissed him... and he was in his fucking obscene shorts and he reached for the wine in the cabinet, giving me a glance of the tattoos across his hips... and his hair was half up and sort of falling out he was wearing socks which was weirdly adorable....

I lost my train of thought and stared at him.

"Earth to Jude...." He stared at me. I caught his eyes and he started to blush because I wasn't looking away. He swallowed. "So... you gonna help with the enfrijol...." He didn't quite manage to finish his sentence because, out of nowhere, before my brain had a chance to wake up and tell me off, I was pressing him against the kitchen counter, wrapping my hands around his hips.

My heart shuddered wretchedly as I clasped his hands and twisted them around me, holding him firm so he couldn't wriggle away. I panted, losing any control I ever had over myself, and just pressing myself heavily against him- I wanted to devour him. I moaned and just managed to open my eyes, just in case I was wrong... just in case he was scared, or horrified, just in case... god, please no. Just in case he didn't want me like this after all.

I released his hands and they stayed where they were, wrapped around me, and I glanced down at him, to see his mouth was open and his eyes were half closed and he was moaning, and pressing himself back against me with equal force. His whole face was pink and needy, and I ached for him, like a genuine ache in my bones as he blinked at me.

"Oh Jude." He whispered. I moaned and swept his hair to one side, gently kissing his neck. He sighed and went limp against me. "I've wanted this for so long." He moaned. I pulled away and held his head in my hands, gazing deep into his eyes.

"You have no idea." I whispered. I wanted to tell him I thought I loved him. I wanted to wrap our souls together..., but my hand was running over his chest, and I pressed my hand to his crotch and... I wanted to fuck him so bad. He gasped as I pressed my hand to his dick and I groaned in pure desire, feeling how fucking hard he was. He reached for my cock in return, pushing my sweatpants out of the way and wrapping his hand over my trunks, and we pressed our dicks into each other's hands, panting and whining. I grabbed his hair at the nape of his neck and pulled his head back so he could kiss me, and we explored each other from the inside out. "How far can we..." I murmured. Nate shuffled up on the bench and wrapped his legs around me.

"Fuck me." He whispered, his eyes wide and desperate. I pushed his hair off his face and held his gaze, holding his hand and placing kisses on his fingers because I couldn't stop kissing him.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah." He whimpered. Oh Nate. Fuck. He blinked and seemed to briefly get himself together. "Bedroom." He whispered. "Lube. Condoms."

"Yeah." I wrapped my arms around him and he laughed as I tried and failed to pick him up. "Jesus." I said. "I'll have to start working out." Nate grinned at me and jumped off the bench.

"No thanks." He said, taking my hand. "Can't stand being thrown around."

He placed me gently on his bed and knelt between my legs, pulling at my shirt as I pulled at his. We peeled each other's clothes off desperately- our mouths catching each other's and our hands dancing across each other's bodies. I ran my fingers through his ridiculous hair and he moaned as I tugged on it gently.

"You like that?" He moaned and pressed his head to my chest.

"Yeah." He panted. I ran one hand over his chest- god. He was surprisingly stocky but it really was all muscle. I hadn't expected it- the guy worked in a coffee shop. Where did he get off on having all that? I thumbed his nipple and he shivered. He pulled me down, lying on his back, spreading his legs and grasping at me- pressing his lips to my chest and directing my hands to his hair, which I tugged on- and his chest, which I caressed- and his ass, which I grabbed and smacked...

"Lie still." I had to direct him. I pressed him firmly against the bed, one hand on his chest and one hand on his cock- god his fucking hard, leaking cock which he moaned and pressed into me. His eyes flashed as he looked at me and he rolled over and jumped on top of me, pressing his lips to mine again and running his fingers over my body. I laughed and let my body fall back against the bed as Nate trailed his sweet kisses down my chest, sweeping his hair out of the way and moaning as he reached my dick.

"Oh fuck." He murmured in between starting to kiss it, and lick it. I moaned as I grabbed the base and dragged it over his face. He closed his eyes and pressed his face close to it, breathing in my scent. "Fuck." He whispered again. "Jude..." God my name sounded so slutty when it was spilling out of his lips that were half wrapped around me.

"Suck it." I breathed. Nate obeyed instantly. He went slowly, peeling my foreskin back and playing with me gently- teasing me by licking all the way up my shaft and sucking on my balls. He moaned with every breath and his hand was wrapped around his dick- so turned on, but too distracted by my dick in his mouth to really take care of himself...

My hand found its way to the back of his head eventually, and I wrapped his hair around my fist so I could control him. I pulled him off to kiss his face, because I missed kissing him and I could feel him smile as I placed my lips to his. He knelt up for a second and we paused, just kissing.

We slowly drew apart, and looked at each other. His lips were parted and his eyes were wide and bright and lust filled. I grinned and let his head fall back to my dick. I held his head with both my hands and he let me take control.

He was so good. I felt myself almost lose it because he was so soft and eager, and god- the kid could fucking deep throat- I pulled his head back reluctantly and he pouted at me.

"Nate." I whispered. "I really want to fuck you." He closed his eyes and moaned.

"Oh fuck, yes." He clambered over me and I laughed as he half threw himself off the bed and reached for condoms and lube. I grabbed them off him and set them to one side as I pulled him into my arms. Nate was straddling me, his legs wrapped around me and his head resting on my shoulder. He moaned as I started rubbing my fingers over his hole, and he pressed his dick into my ribs, holding me tight and pressing his ass against my hand. "Oh fuck Nate." I whispered. I cradled him and rolled around to spread him on his back, and I gently moved his legs apart. He spread them willingly and sighed as I knelt between them.

"Oh yes... yesyesyes..." He moaned as I started nibbling on his slightly hairy thighs and gently licking and kissing his ass, making my way to his hole, and teasing it with my tongue. His breathing grew heavy and he lay still for the first time, gently sighing with pleasure.

"Please..." He mumbled eventually. I smiled as I looked up.

"You ready?"

"Yes." He was almost drooling and his face was flushed red. I ran my eyes over his body. Mmmm, so strong- so muscular, so masculine with his tattoos... and so totally soft and weak for me. "Please Jude." He whimpered.

"Play with your nipples." I demanded as I reached for the condoms. I watched him hungrily as he pleased himself for my entertainment- his dick was really straining and he was whining with passion and I wasn't even touching him. I grinned as I wrapped myself up and warmed up the lube in my hands.

Nate spread his ass for me and begged for me to start fucking him. God he was a slut. He barely let me finger him- but I could tell he was ready for me. His hole was soft and inviting and I pressed in slowly, wanting every second to last. He clutched at my forearm involuntarily as I entered him, and his back arched as he silently opened his mouth. His eyes flew open and he stared at me longingly as I thrust in slowly. He pulled me in, clenching his hole and moving his body as though he wanted to connect on every surface. His legs wrapped tight around me, giving me no room to thrust, and his arms were suddenly pinning mine to my slides and his face was pressed into my neck.

"Oh Jesus." He moaned. "Fuck me Jude, please, fuck me." I grunted. My mind had gone totally blank. All I knew is that I wanted him so bad. I wrapped myself just as tightly around Nate and held him close as I started to fuck him, hard. Deep. Pounding him because he could take it. And he was giving it back, throwing his head back so his hair draped down his back and thrusting his hips into mine. We were thrusting and panting and swearing. His hole was clenching around me.

"Jesus, jesus... Jude fuck, you're so... fucking good, so big... oh fuck Jude...."

"Good boy." I whispered. "Good fucking slut, god you fucking love this."

"Yes... I'm such a slut..."

"Fuck yes. My little slut. Such a good boy, spreading your legs for me...."

"Yes Jude..."

"Beg for my load." I whispered.

"Oh fuck..." He whined and his fingers tore at my back. "Please Jude, please give me your fucking big load."

"Good boy, you want it?"

"Yes... please... please."

"Where?" I whispered. Nate glanced up at me and he blushed furiously as we caught each other's eyes.

"My face." He mumbled. I moaned.

"Good boy."

I pressed him against the bed and kept fucking him, wrapping my hand around his dick tightly and jerking him roughly. I got close- real close... and I wrapped one hand around his neck as I felt the point of no return approaching. He moaned as I pinned him down, and his eyes blinked open.

"You ready slut?" I moaned. He moaned his assent. Not good enough. I tightened my grip. "Ready for my big fucking load all over that pretty little face?"

"Yes. Please." He managed to choke out. I grinned.

"Good boy." I pulled out and he sighed at the loss. I smirked as I saw his hand drift to his ass. It's so cute when bottoms do that. Feeling the gape from the cock that was just there. I discarded the condom and started jerking off, looking down at his big wide eyes and his soft lips that were sucking on me not long ago... Oh fuck.

I started to cum, coating his pretty face with my load and he moaned as I hit him across the cheek, and then the other cheek, and then his forehead... oh fuck yes, he was mine now... I'd claimed him. He couldn't stop himself and he sat up and placed the tip of my dick in his mouth, closing his eyes and desperately sucking up the last of my seed until there was nothing left and he lay back reluctantly. I moaned at his eagerness. Jesus. Levi had never... never been so willing.... Ugh. I ran my finger through my cum and placed my finger in Nate's mouth as he lay there panting. He obediently sucked on it, closing his eyes as I ran my hands through his hair. He suddenly tensed up and I realised he'd been finishing himself off. I wrapped my hand around his as he came, moaning as I felt him pulse and his hot cum leak over our entwined hands. I closed my eyes and we breathed heavily, holding each other.

----

Nate

----

Jude blinked and laughed as he looked at me. He reached beside the bed and grabbed his singlet.

"Oh Nate." He said softly as he wiped my face. I laughed. He grinned and kissed my forehead. "Suits you." He said.

"Everyone says that." I said. Jude scrunched up his face and shook his head.

"Ew."

"Oh come on, you're not the only guy who wants to give me a facial."

"You really are a slut." He smiled and nestled beside me. "My little slut, Nate." He teased, singing in the My Little Pony theme tune. I pushed him off me laughing.

"Get out." I joked. He grinned.

"You'd miss me." I caught his hand as we looked at each other and I shrugged. Yeah. I would.

"Enfrijoladas?" I suggested. Jude touched my face softly.

"Hold me for 10?" He asked. I smiled.

"Bloody tops." I muttered as we lay down. "Soft touches, all of you."

-----

He helped me with dinner.... And by helped I really mean got in the way, kissing every exposed inch of skin, and it's my own fault that there was a lot of that. He directed me and stood behind me, his arms wrapped around my waist. He was touching me like he was in awe, and like he was scared I'd bolt if he moved too fast. As if. Eventually it was done and we sat opposite one another at the kitchen table. He entwined his feet with mine and we smiled, and talked about work, like any normal couple.

----

We brushed our teeth and I awkwardly debated whether I was going to jump into bed with him or not... but.... We'd barely said anything about it. As soon as we got out of bed it was like that topic was closed for discussion. Because I don't think either of us knew what it meant. So I gestured to the couch and didn't even look at him to see if he'd be disappointed, only because I couldn't take it if he were relieved.

And I lay on the couch, feeling like an idiot. I could hear Russell already. 'Nate, you dumb fuck, what did I say? He's rebounding! He's too old! He's out of your league! You'll end up hurt....' Like I didn't always end up hurt.

I turned onto my side.

He was rebounding. No duh. He'd been broken up for like... two weeks. Officially. Although I swear he was flirting with me way, way before that. And he was older. So what? He was nicer than any guy my age. And he was wayyyy out of my league- he was loaded, and hot, and had a career....

Dammit. I sighed. You never do dating anyway, Nate. So just... do what you've always done. Fuck him, enjoy it, don't let your guard down, and for fuck's sake don't actually fall for him. I held myself closer. Don't fall for him. Because he's really nice, and he'll trap you by being really nice... but come on, all you are really is just some guy in front of him while he's trying to mend a broken heart. I nodded to myself. Don't fall for him, and this will be the best thing that's ever happened.

I closed my eyes and willed myself to sleep.

----

Well. Sleep wasn't happening. I sighed and turned over and looked towards my bedroom. I swallowed and found myself standing up. I hovered in the doorway, looking at the lump in the bed. I cleared my throat.

"You awake?" I asked.

"Yeah." He said clearly. I smiled widely.

"You horny?" He sighed and the lump moved as he sat up.

"Come on." He said, throwing the covers back. I grinned and launched myself on the bed. He wrapped his arms around me and sat up. He wrapped his hand in my hair and kissed me desperately. "Nate..." He moaned, his fingers running over my body. "Aw, fuck." He pressed his lips to my neck.

"Jude." I whispered, forcing him to hold me tight against him, his big arms wrapped around me. I looked up at him and smiled. "Can't sleep." I said. He laughed.

"Yeah, that couch looks like hell." He ran his fingers through my hair. "Well. Frankly I don't know why we pretended we weren't sleeping together in the first place. This is much nicer." I laughed.

"I dunno." I sighed. "I guess I wanted to pretend I had some semblance of self control. But hey, I've never been hung up on that before." Jude laughed and tilted my chin up to kiss me. I moaned and my chest grew warm... and my cock jolted against his stomach and he pulled away with a chuckle. He looked at me thoughtfully.

"You ever switch?" He asked. I grinned.

"Yes? Is that an invitation? Because yes, please." I eyed him up hungrily and he bit his lip.

"Ah... not... tonight..." He winced.

"Oh right." I laughed and pressed my head to his chest. "Yeah, I forget other people need to prep and stuff." He squeezed me tight.

"You don't?" I rolled my eyes.

"I'm vegan and I eat plenty of fibre." I grinned at him. "My ass is ready to go anytime. Well. Actually not anytime, you'll probably want to avoid taking me between like 5am and 8am...." Jude wrinkled his face up and pushed me off him.

"Enough." He laughed. "Yes, unlike Nate and his magical ass I do need to prep." He grinned at me. "But maybe..."

"Tomorrow?!" I blushed and tried to reign in my enthusiasm. Honestly, Nate. Desperate is not sexy. But Jude moaned and pressed his head to my neck.

"Christ." He whispered. "Yes." My cock stiffened as he panted heavily against me and I slowly pushed him down and pinned him down against the sheets, sucking on his neck and kissing his chest hungrily. I smiled at him and started to pull my hair off my face, slowly licking down his chest when he stopped me. He sat up and touched my arms.

"Nate..." He mumbled. "Can you lie down?" He pressed his lips to my nipples and slowly locked my hands together above my head. I moaned and allowed him to move me, kneeling over me and pinning my hands together. "This ok?" He mumbled. "You said you don't like being thrown around." His free hand stroked my chest, teasing me by getting close to my dick but never quite touching it.

"This isn't throwing me around." I sighed and bucked my hips involuntarily and Jude grinned.

"Lie still." He whispered, leaning over me and shifting on the bed and releasing my hands. I watched him as he pushed his short hair off his face.

"What are you...?" Jude grinned at me as he opened his mouth and gently brushed the base of my cock with his lips. I felt a throb of desire shoot through me.

"Returning a favour from earlier." He whispered.

"You don't... have to." I moaned, as he teased me, just gently placing kisses between my legs. He looked up and suddenly his hands were pinning mine to my sides.

"Don't I?" He growled. "Well thank you sooo much, Nate. Now I know I don't HAVE to then I guess I'll leave it. Actually I guess I don't HAVE to do anything. I don't even HAVE to let you stay in this bed. I guess I don't HAVE to kiss you, or tease you, or fuck you, or...."

1...34567...9