Rebound Vacation Sex: Sweet Release

Story Info
A uniquely intense One Night Stand experience.
3.1k words
4.53
9.5k
7

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 08/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rebound Vacation Sex: Sweet Release

Author's note: I am grateful for the opportunity to have worked with the talented editor, neuroparenthetical, on improving this piece since its original publication.

Although she was now hundreds of miles from their home state, Sara still couldn't get Alex off of her mind. It had been months since they'd broken up. Sara had slept with one other woman since Alex. Still, it was memories of Alex that arrived unbidden throughout the day.

Sara entered a grand church. She dropped a few dollars in the collection box at the front, walked past the plastic display cases housing photos of its reconstitution after a fire in 1875, and sat in the first pew. Although a dozen tourists milled around the educational exhibit at the entrance, she alone was about to use the church for its intended purpose.

Reluctant to be parted from thoughts of Alex, Sara first reflected on kissing Alex's hairline, as though kissing her goodbye. Memories of the texture of her forehead surface, its skin tanned by hours spent playing softball outdoors. Sara had spent time studying Alex's pores. She knew the geography of the light lines, the crinkle between her eyebrows.

She was yet convinced that there was only room in her heart for one person—for one big love. Everything else was...something else. It wasn't bad or wrong or unhealthy, but it simply wasn't what she now knew love could be. Her connection with Alex had become the standard by which her connection with all subsequent lovers would be measured. Sara knew her relationship with Alex was over and that she needed to recalibrate. She eventually prayed for the strength to move on from her yearning, and to find love again in a different form.

As she exited the church, feeling unburdened, she wondered why she hadn't prayed in her home state. Instead, she'd passed too many weeks reading mostly-unhelpful articles about break-ups. The newness of her surroundings seemed to be lending her fresh perspective. It was time for Sara to focus on opening her heart to fresh people and possibilities.

Newly inspired, she sat down on the nearest bench, removed her iPhone from her pink handbag, and started re-creating her previously-deleted dating profile.

Fifteen minutes later, on the same dating app on which she'd previously met Alex, she matched with Cristina Sanchez.

***

You look like the kind of woman who would be trouble for me, Sanchez typed out, before hitting "send" to the woman she'd connected with on the lesbian dating app two hours earlier.

Good thing I'm only here for two days then! replied Sara, adding a winking emoji.

Sara looked at Sanchez's profile for the fifth time that afternoon: a strong jaw, prominent cheekbones, and smiling, warm brown eyes.

It was Sanchez's eyes that had first captivated her--at once both sad and joyful. In the photo, sporting a baseball hat, the woman radiated a quiet confidence and a hint of defiance. There was real spirit there. Sara yearned to know this woman. She wanted to discover what drove her, to hear her story, and ultimately to sweat under her, surrendering herself to whatever they might become to one another.

I only date women from out of town, Sanchez replied. It's a small town -- I know everyone here.

The tourist-friendly town near Reno, Nevada really wasn't very large. Was Sanchez worried about developing a reputation amongst people she'd gone to elementary school with...or did she already have a reputation, keeping her from making more local connections? Sara reminded herself that she was in town for just two days and those were exactly the kinds of questions that she didn't need answered, and that Sanchez, in turn, didn't need answered about her.

I think we could have a really strong connection. I'll drive over to your hotel, pick you up in my truck, and show you a night out in the real Reno.

Sara fidgeted with her new coral necklace - a recent, overpriced tourist acquisition - for a few seconds before replying, What time?

She'd miss a planned hike if she met up with Sanchez. Still, the thought of Sanchez's full lips, the way her smile curved up at the corners like she had a secret...Sara suspected time with Sanchez would be far more memorable. She made arrangements to be picked up at 5 pm.

***

Sanchez was almost an hour late when she pulled into the driveway of Sara's hotel. Sara was frustrated, wondering if she had made the right decision in postponing her hike, and whether Sanchez was going to show up at all.

Sanchez held the truck's door open for her, and Sara seated herself, recognizing that she didn't actually know any details of Sanchez's life, and what might have detained her. She chose to focus on enjoying their limited time together; she willed her anger to dissipate.

Sanchez extended her arm across the truck's console, massaging the back of Sara's neck with her dexterous fingers. "I see my being late has made you all tense. I promise you: I'll take care of that after dinner."

Sanchez's touch was highly effective, melting Sara's misgivings. The butch moved her fingers from Sara's neck to the stereo system saying, "I made you a playlist."

Sara was astonished. When Sanchez had texted earlier asking what kind of music she was into, she never expected her to take the time to do something so thoughtful. Is this what it's like to be with a Cancer, she wondered? "Watermelon Sugar High" started playing as Sanchez interlaced the strong fingers of her right hand with the delicate fingers of Sara's left, and they pulled out of the hotel's driveway.

***

After driving for twenty minutes, they arrived at a sports bar. "This place can get a little rowdy," Sanchez warned as she parked her truck. "Just stick with me and you'll be fine. People know me. Trust me -- nobody is going to mess with us."

Sanchez paid the cover charge for both of them and led Sara by the hand as they followed the hostess to a booth against the wall. The hostess was wearing torn fishnet stockings and short shorts that rose a good three inches higher than any Sara owned. Sara studied the jiggle of the hostess' dimpled flesh, just above where her ass met her upper thigh as she walked.

Femmes weren't her thing, but she wondered what Sanchez was thinking right now, undoubtedly watching the same flesh crease and un-crease, with each step. Sara slid into the booth they were shown, and Sanchez scooted in next to her - right next to her. Sara felt their thighs touch.

After placing an order with their waitress, Sanchez turned her attention back to Sara. The two women found much to discuss quickly, as they both prioritized family and travel. Their conversation soon turned to Sara's trip, and she shared her recent visit to what she had learned was known as the "Bonanza Church."

Sanchez froze. Suddenly serious, she said, "That was *my* church growing up...and it's not right around the corner either."

They discussed belief in miracles, fate, and faith then, unusual subjects for a first date - and for a sports bar with such scantily-clad staff. It was indeed an unusual coincidence. Sanchez declared it to be a sign - that they were meant to be together that evening. Soon afterwards, their food arrived and the evening's entertainment began, on a video monitor located at their table.

Sara had never seen a professional boxing match before, and this was to be a fight between two women. Though the very fact that they were watching a "fight" should have clued Sara into to the level of aggression she was about to witness, she didn't anticipate the mirroring emotional reaction that ensued in the bar's patrons.

"Tear her fucking head off! Pound that stupid bitch!" someone roared from the next table over.

"Blood! Blood! Blood!" the room chanted collectively when one of the unlucky boxers took an unfortunate punch to the nose, spraying crimson across her previously-pristine white tank.

Sara was feeling vaguely unsafe now, and pressed her back up against her date in their booth.

While she initially found comfort there, Sanchez herself soon got worked up over the fight. She had downed 3 tequila shots, and began yelling at the screen too, crushing Sara's shoulder with her large hand in moments of excitement and frustration.

When the fight finally ended - with Sanchez's chosen boxer having been the victor - the bold butch took out a roll of cash from her zipped front pocket and peeled off several bills from the top, paying the tab for their drinks and meal.

It had been an unusual evening of connection and disconnection for Sara. She knew they had the ride home ahead of them yet, and wondered what the rest of the evening would hold. Had there been enough of a connection to justify Sanchez coming upstairs for what would almost certainly be a one-night stand?

As though answering her reverie, Sanchez rose from the table, saying, "Now to take care of your tension from earlier tonight."

At least one of them was confident about what she wanted to happen next. Perhaps that would be enough for both of them.

***

Sara held her hotel's key card up to her room's card reader, they heard the satisfying click, and Sanchez pushed the door open. She headed directly for the bed, laying claim: hands laced behind her head, extending well over the pillow she laid it upon; legs spread wide in an inverted V-shape; her boots still affixed, and splayed slightly to the side, dirtying the bedspread. Sara liked how Sanchez commanded the empty space in her previously sterile hotel room.

Sara got on the bed, crawling slowly across it towards Sanchez on all fours, slinking like a cat. When her head reached the pillow adjacent, she lay on her side, propping herself upright on her right arm. She dropped her left leg forward on her knee, emphasizing the curve of her hip.

She didn't remain upright long after that. Sanchez mirrored Sara's movement, propping herself up on her left arm, and then used her right arm to yank Sara's t-shirt dress up around her shoulders. When their lips met, Sara fell backwards, sinking against two downy pillows.

Sanchez wasted no time in pushing Sara's navy DD T-shirt bra up over her full breasts. She pinched Sara's left nipple firmly between her two fingers, twisting it slightly as she pulled. The squeezing created an intense sensation, like nothing Sara had ever experienced before. She rode a wave of pleasure, bordering on pain. Sanchez twisted and pinched Sara's nipples at intervals that suited her, smirking as Sara squirmed beneath her.

Adrenaline surged through Sara's body. She was pretty sure she'd be badly bruised the next day, but also that it would be worth it. The moments of pain brought her to a new state: one of hyper-alertness. She felt increasingly carnal impulses, and wanted to bite Sanchez in return. That sudden desire surprised her.

Sara was unsure how much more nipple play she could endure. She reached her hand under Sanchez's shirt then, attempting to distract her, grazing her perky right breast. Suddenly, Sanchez intercepted her with her own, much larger, hand.

Sanchez took both of Sara's arms then, crossing them at the wrists and securing them firmly over Sara's head.

"I'm going to be taking care of you tonight. No touching."

Sara was surprised by this turn of events, and by Sanchez's firmness.

"Just lean back and enjoy," Sanchez said. "Actually, lean forward. I'm gonna flip you over. We're gonna start with a massage." And with that, Sanchez did indeed flip Sara, in a move just as swift as one they'd watched together between the two female boxers earlier that evening.

Sanchez lifted Sara's dress over her head and threw it across the room before straddling the curvy blonde. She lay the palms of her hands across Sara's slender shoulders. Her generously-sized fingers extended to the delicate flesh over Sara's collarbone. Perhaps she had intuited that the area around Sara's collarbone was her largest erogenous zone. The pressure in that highly sensitive area created a sensation not dissimilar from when Sanchez had rolled her nipples; it alternated between intensely pleasurable and equally painful. She wanted to endure the moments of pain for the sweet ecstasy that followed, but Sara soon began arching her back, seeking to achieve relief from the intensity upon her pressure point.

Finally, she needed to tap out.

Wordlessly, Sanchez moved her hands down Sara's back, unhooking her mangled bra. She massaged the area where the outline of her bra could still be seen on her flesh, using both hands, until Sara's skin grew pinked from her exertions. Sara exhaled audibly. With long, vertical strokes, Sanchez transitioned to dragging her finger tips down the remaining length of Sara's back, before returning them to where they'd begun. Each time she reached the top of Sara's navy silk panties, she inched them down a bit lower. On the 6th trip down her back, she peeled them fully over Sara's round cheeks, down so that the waistband hugged her upper thighs.

Sanchez dismounted from both Sara and the bed. Standing above her prone princess, she stripped off the navy panties with a powerful tug and dropped them at her feet. Sanchez leaned over and grabbed the pillow next to Sara's head and threw it to the ground next to her. "I'm flipping you again, mi corazon," she said as she returned a thoroughly-flushed Sara face-up, and swung her around horizontally towards her. The blonde felt a little unnerved, as she was now totally naked and spread eagle before a fully-clothed Sanchez. Sanchez placed her massive hands on Sara's knees, and spread them open slowly.

"Come down a little closer to the edge," she ordered. "I'm going to eat your pussy better than you've ever had." When Sara complied, the confident top placed a pillow beneath her ass.

With this direct turn of phrase, Sara's self-consciousness melted away. She suppressed a giggle. Then all thought ceased, because hot, wet, muscular flesh made contact with the hood of her clit. She was suddenly being lapped rhythmically by the flat of Sanchez's tongue, with astonishing intensity.

Sara had experienced oral sex before, but never like this. Sanchez's mouth had formed a complete seal around her clit. She wasn't licking lightly with the tip of her tongue, as her girlfriends had back in college. Sanchez had buried her face in Sara's pussy and was sucking with gusto. This actually was the best oral sex she'd ever experienced.

Guttural moans were escaping Sara's lips, her mouth pursing in varying oval shapes, like a fish gulping water. Her legs started to tremble, and Sanchez released her clit. She began licking from Sara's clit down to her slit, and back. This new technique drove Sara wild. She emitted squeal after high-pitched squeal, then clamped a hand over her own mouth, embarrassed by her enthusiastic vocalizations. She'd never made such a sound before. Then again, she'd also never been made to feel this way before.

"That's right, bombancita. Let it out. I want the people in the room next door to hear just how I make you feel."

"It's amaaaaaazing. You're amazing," Sara managed, before transitioning to a seal-like barking sound. Her hips thrust upwards rhythmically and her nipples stood fully erect, as though they were reaching up towards Sanchez, begging for satiation.

Encouraged that Sara was getting close to climaxing, Sanchez instructed her princess to slide back on the bed. She crawled on top of her then, straddling her right thigh, and pinned her to the bed with the fullness of her weight.

Now face to face, staring deep into her eyes Sanchez said: "Your pussy tasted so good. I want to fuck you all night, and every day. But you're gonna come with me deep inside you. I want to make you mine -- make it so you'll never forget me."

Sanchez entered Sara then, pushing deep past her folds with her middle two fingers. Sanchez used those dexterous fingers to sweep back and forth across Sara's G-spot, using the same motion she'd used to swipe right on Sara's photo, hand now inverted. Her broad thumb lightly circled Sara's clit. Simultaneously, she began deeply kissing her fair-haired princess. Sara could taste herself on Sanchez's tongue: the sharp taste of limes.

As above, so below. Sanchez claimed two of Sara's holes at once, probing them with supreme competence. The sensations Sara felt in both places somehow magnified each other, as though her powerful lover possessed a unique connection between her own fingers and tongue. As a result, she felt raw, sexual pleasure from being kissed - and that, more so than the intense sensations in her pussy, surprised and delighted her.

Sara loved the rough feel of Sanchez's jeans raking against her naked skin. She enjoyed the friction created as she rocked her hips in response to Sanchez's thrusts, sometimes as much to escape the pressure of Sanchez's touch by pulling away, as when she rose to seek it out yet again.

No matter how overwhelmed she felt, she always sought it out again.

Throwing her head back, Sara suddenly cried out, "Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God!" She'd never said that in bed before, and didn't particularly like saying it now. But she was not in control of the words escaping her lips...or of much else at that moment.

Sanchez began thrusting deeper within Sara now, rocking on and off her G-spot. Sweet moans escaped Sara's lips, with Sanchez exerting a steady pressure now that she was at the edge, providing no more opportunity for reprieve.

As Sara came hard, Sanchez whispered something in Spanish in her ear.

Having finally achieved a full release, Sara's body now unfolded completely upon the bed, her arms positioned up by each ear, as though she were surrendering.

"Oh yeah, you're down for the count," Sanchez mused.

"Tell me what you said in Spanish before?" Sara entreated, after a brief pause.

Sanchez offered up the English translation, without hesitation: "I will remember you, forever. I love you. Don't forget me, beautiful."

Sara was again struck by how sweet and open in her affection Sanchez was, particularly given that both women would most likely never see each other again.

She continued: "As soon as I saw your photo, I wanted you. I meant everything I said when I was inside you."

Sara put her arms around Sanchez's neck above her then, promising her she could never forget her - that it would be impossible. And that was true.

She released her powerful lover and reached behind her own neck, undoing the clasp on the boutique necklace she'd purchased earlier in the week. Sara encircled Sanchez's neck with coral, re-fastening it around its new owner. She would be leaving a piece of herself behind in Nevada.