All Comments on 'Rebound Vacation Sex: Sweet Release'

by Sapphic_Sabra

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
MigbirdMigbirdover 1 year ago

Sara is so right: Amazing. Almost an understated descriptive of the sensually erotic scene you created and once again fashioned in such a short space. So very well written. We gain a deeper understanding of Sara while you introduce/develop another character. Maybe you are simply sharing vignettes in Sara’s journey, but I am left wanting to know more about the breakup with Alex. No matter: 5 stars easily.

Sapphic_SabraSapphic_Sabraover 1 year agoAuthor

Migbird--thank you so much for your feedback! They broke up because Alex wanted to pursue ENM and Sara fell in love with Alex. :-) Do readers enjoy the less than perfect elements in stories like this in this venue...why they broke up...with heartbreak included? Wasn't sure if it was odd to highlight the disconnection with Sanchez in the bar or her being late or squeezing Sara roughly when she wanted comfort...but I wanted to emphasize the connection was not the same as it had been with Alex. Sara can't be connecting cosmically off the charts with every butch she meets and beds. ;-) I wonder if folks prefer to stay with one character and see her grow/change or if they prefer novelty....choose your own adventure! I have at least 2 more stories planned and am soliciting input.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

ahhh I want someone like sanchez...considering the fact that I don't look like sara, these stories are starting to make me feel depressed 😂

Bree_23Bree_23about 1 year ago

this is so sweet yet painful..ugh the melancholy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous