Rebounding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
minhsiu
minhsiu
9 Followers

Perhaps because of the nearness of a hotel, the liquor store's management was impressively forward-thinking. The store sold not only wine and spirits but all manner of accessories for their enjoyment. I picked up two bottles of Pinot Noir and two of Chardonnay, a fifth of Stolichnaya, two quarts of orange juice and one of tomato juice, a can of mixed nuts and a large bag of pretzels, four stemmed glasses, a corkscrew, a package of drink stirrers, a set of coasters printed with the legend Wine Makes It Memorable, and a package of matching cocktail napkins. It was Friday, after all.

The pharmacy next door provided wet-wipes, aloe vera lotion, and sanitary napkins. I picked up a bottle of ibuprofen on the grounds of you-never-know, deemed us adequately equipped for that night at least, and headed to the hotel.

The Pacifica is mostly a businessman's hotel. It's nice enough, but you wouldn't normally take it for a social hotspot. Not that we were going there to socialize in the usual sense.

I booked us a small suite. It came with a half-size fridge, a microwave, a minibar, a sitting room with a small sofa and a Jacuzzi tub that might fit three if they were chummy enough, a balcony that looked to the west, and (of course) a king-size bed. The bathroom boasted a huge walk-in shower with two shower heads and was well stocked with all the usual courtesy items. It was spacious, clean, and comfortable. I reserved it for two nights, just in case we "ran overtime." I tried to ignore the look the check-in clerk gave me when I asked for three keycards, but I blushed anyway.

The ice machine was only a few steps down the hall. I filled the bucket to the brim, stuck it in the fridge, uncorked a bottle of red and a bottle of white, and called Ed / Ted.

"Is everything ready?"

"I'd say so. Room 414. If anyone stops you, tell them 'Minh is expecting us.'"

"Roger wilco. Need us to pick up anything?"

"I've already done the shopping. Come on up."

We disconnected.

***

They actually looked a little bashful when I opened the door to them. Sincere or contrived, it was charming either way. I showed them in, offered each of them a glass, and waved at the beverages. Ed / Ted poured Pinot Noir for the two of them. I took Chardonnay. They settled on the edge of the bed.

"I should give you your keycards now, so I don't forget."

They looked surprised. "You got us keycards?"

"Well, yeah, of course. You might need to go out and come back, right?"

Ted / Ed shook his head. "But if we went anywhere, it'd be with you--"

"--we wouldn't leave you alone here--"

"--it would be bad manners--"

"--especially after such a great dinner--"

"--and anyway, we're stoked about this!"

Ed / Ted pulled their cellphone out of his pocket and held it out to me. It was powered off. I hadn't seen a cellphone in the powered-off state since I bought mine. I wasn't sure it was legal in California.

I gave back their phone, muttered "sauce for the goose," pulled mine out of my purse, turned it off, and stuck it back in my purse. They smiled.

"I've got to tell you something, guys," I said. "I'm sort of on the rebound. I can't be sure where my head is. I'm not really sure why I'm doing this."

"But you're doing it," Ted / Ed said.

I nodded. "I want to. Really. But it's a first for me, so if I occasionally hesitate over something--"

Ed / Ted held up a hand. "We'll understand."

Ted / Ed nodded.

I set down my glass, stepped out of my pumps, and unbuttoned my blouse. They stood and did likewise.

***

They were amazing. We were amazing.

There was nothing scripted about it, yet their coordination was perfect. Whatever Ed / Ted was doing to me at any moment, Ted / Ed was doing something complementary in every way. Even if I'd managed to think rationally about it through my haze of ecstasy, I couldn't have asked for better.

As they'd said and I'd more or less disregarded, they were one person in two bodies. Four arms, four legs, two torsos, two mouths, two cocks...and one beautiful mind and heart.

I did my damnedest to give as good as I got. It wasn't easy. There was only one of me. They didn't mind at all.

For another woman it might have been just the fulfillment of a sex fantasy. I couldn't treat it that way. The twins were too gentle, too tender, too loving. They'd said they knew how to please a woman, and they made sure I couldn't doubt it.

We did everything you're thinking of and more besides. They sandwiched me. They spit-roasted me. They double-penetrated me--and what a glorious feeling it was to have their four arms around me, their two mouths nuzzling my face, neck, and shoulders, and their two cocks deep in me, one fore and one aft, filling me to perfection. They changed roles frequently and without losing the beat. And they caressed and cuddled me as if I were the only woman in the world for them.

We exchanged many endearments. I couldn't detect any insincerity in theirs. I know I meant mine.

We took our time about it all. We took care to stay clean and fresh. We enjoyed the wine and the snacks between times. We showered twice during the action and once more long after midnight, when we'd decided that the evening was over and sleep should come next.

I fell asleep with both their arms around me, sated and safe.

***

I doubt the Pacifica's restaurant has ever served breakfast to three happier people. The twins were glowing. I felt much the same. The huevos rancheros were made to perfection and the service was palatial. I made a mental note to leave a giant tip. But the conversation mattered much more than the food.

"Tell us about the rebound," Ed / Ted said.

I peered at him. "After last night, you want to hear me rattle on about some other guy?"

They nodded. Ted / Ed said "We have a reason--"

"--and we're pretty sure it won't offend you."

Well, okay. So I told them about Jason, about our time together, and about the offer from Michigan that had lured him away. I tried not to make it sound worse than it was. They listened without any comments. When I ran down, they took my hands.

"That's got to suck, Minh--"

"--and not in the good way--"

"--these days it happens to a lot of gals--"

"--but it shouldn't have happened to you."

I shrugged. "It did. I'll get over it." I grinned. "I may have gotten over it already."

Their faces lit with understanding.

"That's awfully good to hear--"

"--because we've been thinking something a lot like that--"

"--and we weren't sure how you would take it."

That puzzled me. "I thought this was just about sex?"

"It could have been--"

"--it usually is, in fact--"

"--but it doesn't have to be--"

"--and you've got our hopes up."

Oh my.

I didn't think it was a proposal of marriage...if California would recognize one that binds three people, anyway. But they clearly had something in mind beyond a one-night romp.

"Guys, you're impressive as hell," I said. "I can't think of any way in which you're not a pure delight to be with. You're positively devastating in the sack. I've been toying with the idea of dragging you back upstairs for a replay."

They smiled broadly. "So were we," Ed / Ted said.

"But I get the feeling this isn't about sex," I said.

"That's good to hear--"

"--because it's not!"

I finished my orange juice, pulled my wallet out of my purse, laid a couple of fifties on the table, and sat back.

"So," I said after a moment's pondering, "what did you mean when you said in your profile that 'we know why you're here and we're here for the same reason?'"

"Exactly what it says--"

"--and we knew from the first that you want the same thing--"

"--even if you didn't know it yourself--"

"--or we wouldn't have contacted you!"

I stared at them, overcome, for a long moment.

"What I think I'm hearing," I said at last, "is that you're looking for...permanence. One woman for the two of you," I swallowed. "For keeps."

They nodded in unison. "We said so last night."

"And you think I might be the right gal."

Another coordinated nod.

You're on the rebound, on the rebound, you don't make serious decisions when you're on the rebound...

But maybe I wasn't on the rebound. Maybe I'd come out of that mindset. Or maybe they'd drawn me out of it with...

With love?

After so few hours' acquaintance, was that even possible?

"I have...other facets," I said. "Stuff you might not like and can't possibly know about yet."

"That's always the case on a first date--"

"--but we really like what we've seen and learned about you so far--"

"--and we're hoping you won't blow us off as a one-time thing!"

My heart went into overdrive.

What was I looking for? What had I been looking for and not seeing through all that swiping left? What was it I sensed in them that made me swipe right?

"Tell you what." I couldn't quite keep the tremor out of my voice. "I'm not going to move in with you just yet, but you can consider me 'your woman' until further notice. We can be together as much as you like, jobs permitting. We'll do all the usual stuff...and all the unusual stuff we did last night. You'll get the chance to learn more about me, what makes me happy, what makes me bitchy, what makes me want to suck your cocks and what makes me want to twist your heads off." I did my best to smile. "You might like what you see, though from what I know of me it's against the odds. But if you're serious about this, then no side action. I want your profile taken off the service until we part ways."

Ed / Ted said "If we part ways."

"All right, 'if.'" I reached for their hands, and they took one each. "Deal?"

"Deal," they said as one.

The End...For Now!

minhsiu
minhsiu
9 Followers
12