Annie's Secret

Story Info
Annie does what it takes to have a family.
3.3k words
12.6k
13
34
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Catcher78
Catcher78
160 Followers

I was a virgin when I married Rick. He was so handsome, Red hair just like me. My parent's paid for the honeymoon witch was at the Empress Hotel in Victoria, British Columbia on Vancouver Island, Canada. He was tall and had a lantern jaw and blue eyes. He was six foot five and two hundred and twenty five pounds and absolutely ripped, his pecs and fucking quads. I lay on the queen size bed with my arms open and legs spread waiting to be deflowered.

His cock was huge. It had to be four inches long and skinny, maybe it was four and half inches! I felt so lucky and although I was a virgin I read Harlequin romances and would rub on my pussy and I'd come. I enjoyed cumming.

My cunny was running like high tide at Alki Point, back home in Seattle. Oh my God, he was going to pound my pussy and it was going to hurt so much. Then he was in me and it didn't hurt, but my calves were resting on this massive shoulders and the slap of his things against my ass and me all moist and his pubic hair ran across my mons and my clit and I came like a freight train and so did he. His semen was everywhere. On my soft thighs and in my bush.

Rick looked down at me and said, "I love you Anne!"

"I love you more Rick!"

Feeling provocative I scooped up cum on my tummy and stuck it in my mouth. I pretended I was performing oral sex on him (Mom told me to do that four times a week and he'll never cheat on me). There was cum everywhere, in my bush and thighs and tummy. I got all of it and continued to suck my fingers. I could feel his massive dick getting hard again. I wasn't on the pill because we wanted a big family.

"Ricky, I've never done this but I'd love to suck your dick. Your cum tastes so sweet."

He said, "Baby you don't have to do that. But if you want sure."

Mom said that I needed to practice on a cucumber so I could get his dick into my throat. Six days a week, I'd suck him off and I craved his cum. Ricky said that he thought going down on a woman was disgusting and I was fine with that. I'd still come just when I was sucking his magnificent dick. I thought mom must have been imagining things with the cucumber, but I thought maybe she was experiencing menopause.

I got a job in my Daddy's law firm. I worked in a secretarial pool. I got to be friends with Gert and she was a total slut, but I liked her a lot. We became besties. I told her about Ricky's giant cock and how I sucked him off all week long and he'd fuck the shit out of me on Sunday and there was cum everywhere..

She got a funny look on her face but didn't say anything. We went out for drinks with the whole pool that Friday. Ricky and I were so happy and he thought it was so cool that Gert and I had got so close. I texted him and asked if it was okay for girls night out. Quick response, "See you tonight hon."

Our offices were on four floors in this tower on fifth avenue in downtown Seattle.

There was a bar across the street under this theater. It was dark, with mirrors. We were sitting at the bar on comfy stools.

Gert bought me a vodka tonic, with lime. I was used to drinking white wine with an ice cube. My cheeks felt flushed. Gert leaned into me and patted my ass, softly. I turned towards her and she put her hand up and caught my tit in her hand. Her pink nail extensions softly kneaded my tit, while the other hand rubbed my ass.

She was about an inch from my face and I could feel her breathing on my upper lip.

My mouth was wide open and my cunny was gushing. She said, "Annie's, tight little cunny smells so hot," she pulled on my nipple and pinched it and I came. I laid my head against her and cried.

I looked at her and said, "What are you to me? I'm not gay."

"Nor am I, but you're one of the most ignorant woman alive and I'm the best friend you'll ever have."

Just then, Ricky walked in and I hissed at Gert, "There's Ricky!"

"That looks like Ricky, but it's Tom. He's the new guy in mergers. Tom and Ricky both have red hair, they're built like Norse Gods."

I said, "He's probably huge like Ricky, I bet you!"

"Shoot you're probably right, you'd probably win that bet," she waved her hand like the starter at Lemans, "Tom, Tom over here!"

"Gert you whore, you can't fuck Ricky, now you want his doppelganger!"

Tom came over and Gert says, "Tom this is Anne my besty I was telling you about."

"Hey Annie, Gert said you were one sexy hot mama. Let's dance sugar pie and he guided me out on the tiny little floor. The DJ was playing Louie Louie by the Kingsman, the Seattle band and we were rocking, he grabbed my tiny hand in his big paw and twirled me around and my big ass ended up in his crotch and I was seriously grinding.

Then it was the Righteous Brothers Little Latin Lupe Lu and my arms were around his neck his hands were on my ass pulling me hard into his crotch. He wasn't hard like Ricky, I thought he was prolly smaller. I thought nobody could be as big Ricky.

I looked down, not sure why, maybe I was feeling sorry for him and I saw his leg there was a three inch bulge, down the inside of his pant leg close to his knee. I froze with the realization that his cock was ten inches long, maybe bigger. I looked up at his eyes and he was like a cartoon bull in Looney Tunes snorting. I lost control of my hand and went down to his thigh and rubbed it up and down (Ricky nowhere in my head at this moment) and it throbbed in my hand.

"Tom, I missed you so bad before I every knew you. Please take me now. Make me yours."

I found Gert and pointed at me and Tom. She nodded.

We got a cab to his home on Queen Anne hill. I texted Ricky and said, "Gert gave me three vodka tonics. Sick staying with Gert. "

I devoured Tom's mouth and he undressed me except for my red open toed pumps and my thigh highs. I knew what mom meant by practicing sucking on the cucumber (Daddy must have been hung). When he moaned, my heart leapt. My man liked me giving him head.

I was on the bed on my back and he crawled up the bed and put his arms behind my knees and my heels were sticking straight up in the hair.

He sunk that huge tool into my cunt an inch or so and then pushed down and I screamed, "Fuck that stung what was that?"

He pulled his huge tool out and it was covered in blood.

Tom said, "How can you be a married virgin?

I realized that Ricky's dick was closer to two and half inches than four and I said,

"You're only the second man I've been with. I thought Ricky had a big cock. Two and 1/2 inches explains why my hymen was intact," I closed my eyes and my tears leaked.

Tom immediately sunk that incredibly thick, long cock through my cervix into my womb for several hours. He made me have multiple orgasms. When his massive dick shot strings after strings of semen into my womb, I knew I was going to have his baby. We'd been trying to have babies for three years and was not on the pill.

Thank God Tom and Ricky looked like Tom's twin.

Tom taught me how to be face fucked. I was without gag reflex, he taught me to breath through nose and pat me him on his hip if it's been too long. I loved the feel of his nut sack on my chin pulsating as he shot ropes of cum into my tummy. The one thing I liked about it is how good he loved it.

Sometimes I just liked clamp down on his Johnson as he came and filled my mouth with his seed. There was always too much. Sometimes it shot out of my nose, other times just dribbled out the side of my mouth down between my titties.

I was wrong in one small detail. We had twin girls.

One other thing happened I was assigned to Tom as his personal assistant (work wife). Ricky was so excited for my promotion. My bump showed at about eight weeks and Ricky and I went to Virginia Mason Midwifery program. They immediately knew an ultrasound was in order. I was having twins. Ricky was ecstatic. When I got back to he office, I gave Tom a blow job and he fucked me twice in my cunt leaving huge loads.

Ricky was amorous that night and I said, "Ricky your horse cock might hurt the twins, I'll suck you off, but I have needs I insist you eat the pussy of the mother of your children."

He was fine with that. I made him go down on me and first and said it will be one orgasm for me, one blow job for you."

There was a ton of cum in my cunt and as he approached my cunt, "He said, Pregnant pussy smells so exotic and he buried his face in my cunny. He did not really know how to do it, so I gave him a little Ted Talk on eating pussy.

"Ricky baby look at me, " he pulled back and there was jizz all over his upper lip and chin, "This is what you do, "I stuck my tongue out and licked the jizz off of his upper lip and chin.

I said, "Ricky baby, watch some porn tonight. Lesbian porn, Lesbian massage porn and watch how those ladies eat cunt. I'm going to make you best little lesbian there is."

Tom and I cackled the next day. Tom fucked me all through the pregnancy and Ricky and I named our little girls Gertrude and Tammy. I went through postpartum depression. I was over at Mom and Dads and Tom came over and pounded that monster cock in my ass. I had let mom in on the secret and she cackled when I told her, she called Ricky that tiny little woodpecker. When Tom first came over she begged me to let her see Tom's cock.

"Mom come here, " we went in the other room, "I love Ricky, he'll be a good dad, I'm in love with Tom and I want to have a big family. If you go hinky on me and try to fuck Tom, this will all blow up. Tom and Ricky both will lose their jobs and Daddy will divorce you because I've recorded every time we've talked about this. Is Daddy small like Ricky?"

"Of course not, but he's older and I need some strange."

I raised my eyebrows at her? "Your daddy has laid more pipe with his work wives than I'll ever known."

I know that over the last forty years he has ten other kids than you and your brothers and sisters. I hired an investigator who works mostly with your Daddy's biggest competitor. That's how I found out."

She looked down at the floor and I felt so bad for her.

"Mom, Gert uses a male masseur that comes to her condo twice a week and he breeds her, she's on the pill, but she doesn't tell him. Of course he's black. I'm sure if you went to a nice hotel room, he'd do you., too."

She smiled at me and said, "Remember star trek next generation?"

I nodded. She said, "Make it so ensign."

I was forty two years old and we had five kids. Ricky was a great dad. After our youngest was ten years old, I told Rickey that my doctor said on the advice of the AMA (utter bullshit of course) that I had to go off the pill for my safety. I'm not sure when or how this happened, I only had disdain for Ricky and the thought of him in me or me giving him head was repulsive. I knew I'd betrayed him. After that first night with Tom, I should have divorced him.

I loved Tom so deeply now and craved it when Ricky left town for trials and Tom would sleep over. I loved his huge cock in me of course, but I was so proud of him as my real husband and father of our children.

Our youngest wanted to be a broadcast journalist and had left for Pullman, Washington and the Edward R. Murrow school of journalism at Washington State University. His name was Tom. I wanted to defy Ricky at the time.

I was still Tom's work wife. Everyone knew we loved each other. Even Daddy. I got a phone call from Daddy's work wife who asked me to come up and see Daddy. I leaned into Tom's office and said, "Honey I'm going up to see Daddy and I'll be back shortly," Tom said softly, I love you Annie."

Daddy's work wife said come with me honey. We went into Daddy's ginormous office and Judy, she was married to a former major league pitcher named Bill. She grabbed a box of tissues and pulled me against her and said, "We'll get through this Annie. I love you like you're my daughter and my lip started trembling. Daddy, clicked something on his computer. There was Tom on the big flat screen. It was not live. He said Annie, this is going to be really hard. You can't come down to our office. I've left. I have accepted a job in Hilton Head, South Carolina. I bought an older fellow's firm. Mom and Dad live here now, Dad fishes and golf's a bit. Mom's got early onset Alzheimer's. They say it was because she smoked a lot. Who knows.

Annie you are the love of my life. We have five incredibly smart and gorgeous children. Ricky approached me ten years ago and just asked me not to embarrass him. He loved the kids and realized that you had quit loving him a while ago. He hired an investigator and had videos and your profession of love for me and disdain for him. He knew in high school that he had a tiny dick, guys made fun of him until he beat the shit out of them.

He's really sick now. Stage three of something wrong down inside of him, he wouldn't tell me. On your desk there will be a petition for divorce from him. Irreconcilable differences. He has left to get treatment at the Sloan Kettering Cancer center based around New York and New Jersey.

He has sent our kids an email saying that he loved them with all of his heart, but since He was unable to father children I had agreed to help him and you, their parents have children. He said, that through the process, that we'd fallen in love.

He went on to say don't get mad at your mom or Tom. Stuff happens. Guys I love Tom and your Mom, I never ever would have had the bounty of your love and being able to see you all blossom.

Annie this is what I always wanted, but not like this. I feel so wrought with grief for him and for our love. Please stay away until I reach out to you.

Epilogue:

Ricky lived another ten years and never remarried. Daddy kept aware of his life. My children blocked me on every possible social media. After a year, Daddy flew down to Hilton Head at Christmas time. I had resigned from the firm and sold our home and moved to a tiny village in Eastern Washington, called Lake Chelan, actually Manson. I bought an old farmhouse in the middle of a pear orchard. The lake was a freshwater fjord some thousand feet deep. There were sturgeon and land locked salmon and a ton of vineyards and wine labels.

I had taken up running and weighed one hundred and twenty pounds. When it was too cold to run I had a treadmill. The wind whipped through here and made the old windows rattle a bunch. I hired a young woman, handywoman who replaced my windows. I cooked us some home made chicken pie and served it with a viognier a crisp, clean white grape varietal grown here in Manson. Her name was Shirley and after dinner if she would care to stay the night. She nodded with a curl on the corner of her lips.

I was lonely and just the thought of someone holding me got my courage up. Her parents owned hundreds of acres of pears and apple orchards and just as many in vineyards. She looked twenty. She was thirty and taught at Central Washington University Wenatchee campus. I was twelve years older than her.

I proposed to her and had a nice diamond ring for the occasion. She quietly accepted in our favorite Mexican restaurant in downtown Chelan. Then the Mariachi band appeared and we danced and danced.

I invited Daddy and Judy, mom had gone looney tunes and was living in Finland, which was bizarre, but thankfully far the fuck away from me. Daddy and Judy were married, which I was pleased about.

I had come to think that Tom and Ricky were more than happy to fuck me and they had some bullshit sense that I should have divorced Ricky. Except if I did Tom would have been blacklisted. I reached a state of peace, I could not change the outcome of anything in my past. Once I accepted that, it meant I was free. I could change my way, you know the old Greek stuff, metanoia, which translated meant I was free to walk away and be myself.

We were getting married on August 8th. We had a rehearsal dinner put on by Shirley's parents. Daddy and Judy came and I was overjoyed. I hugged them both and saw the huge diamond on her finger.

She said, "Annie could you come outside for a second. I took Shirley's hand and we went out into the backyard of our home. My five kids and Tom and his bride were waiting. Apparently, they were all one big happy family now.

I leaned into Shirley and loudly said, "Darling these are my children and the father of my children and his latest cum bucket pregnant with his seed. My children have not spoken to me in years. Do you want to meet them?"

She shook her head and then dipped me, stuffing her tongue down my throat.

"I said, you're all under the illusion that I caused this mess and I flung my hands towards them. I reconciled my role in all of this shit. Did he tell you I seduced him?

Well I did not, I was happy with Ricky's two and 1/2 inch stiffy. Tommy boy seduced me. Ricky's little pecker along with his little itsy bitsy bb sized balls were shooting blanks and well I'm sorry I hurt him, but if Tommy had not seduced me there's no you. Sooner or later, I would have watched some porn and realized what I was doing without.

Tommy just wanted some strange cunt. Girls, now tell me true, how many of you as he fucked, " they all blushed and stared at the ground. Just leave now."

The end.

Catcher78
Catcher78
160 Followers
  • COMMENTS
34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

Confused, weird, nonsensical, full of errors - overall I regret the minutes I wasted on this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Trying hard for lowest level of infantility, down below the local latrine. Keep flipping the burgers at your day job and quit sniffing yo momma’s cum farted panties.

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

You have got to be sick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

And then they all died incredibly painful deaths after an unbelievably long, and well deserved, period of extreme, inhumane and mind wrecking torture. They were treated as the trash they rightfully were.

Does the person coming up with such a story deserves the same ending? Would making light of and treating such behaviour as a "fun little quirk" deserve a horrible end? What do you think?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Stopped reeding about half way thru and decided to right this post in the same style as the story.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Grass Isn't Always Greener Hope announces her desire to explore before her wedding.in Loving Wives
Honey, We Really do Need to Talk Wife has plans that don't include me.in Loving Wives
Breaking the Rules Can Elena follow every rule during her bachelorette party?in Loving Wives
Daddy Issues Tom never thought this would happen in a million years.in Loving Wives
A Bigger Bed My sister-in-law moves in.in Loving Wives
More Stories