All Comments on 'Rebuilding Daddy'

by UltimateSin

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have read a lot of stories on here this I the first one I feel I had to commit on. This is possibly the most touching heart reaching beautiful story I have ever read on here. Thank you for sharing this

creativeandfuncreativeandfunover 1 year ago

loved this story so much

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 1 year ago

5 stars. NO--WAIT. Make it 10 stars. Whew. Heck of a story. One of the best I have read, anywhere. May you keep writing forever. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I can't give you more than all the stars in the universe. I am still crying as I write this. This story for me was emotionally over the top. And I have to say this is, for me, the number one love story that I have read on Literotica. Thank you. You are a wonderful author.

6King6Kingover 1 year ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Very similar to other stories, but still hot.

MelwinsMelwinsover 1 year ago

This made me absolutely sob. Thank you. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A wonderful love story of real love. Only thing that could make it any better would be if it actually happened as you have written it.

ukrainianukrainianover 1 year ago

A long slow steady read. Not to be rushed and worth every minute of took to get to a glorious ending. A true love story. Well done.

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 1 year ago

I loved this story of real love, I wonder if it is possible for a family history of this sort to be carried over to another generation and whether there would be any health issues with having second generation incestuous children. If anyone could write that story, you could. 5 stars for this one anyway.

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Loved every word of this story. Great romance and affections! A classic. Thanks so much for this wonderful story.

KittyLover80KittyLover80over 1 year ago

Excellent story. Interesting plot. Great characters.

MisterKnickersMisterKnickersover 1 year ago

Absolutely amazing story!!!!

I like how the story revolves around the love they all have for each other, and the sex is just an extension of that love.

You took something that was taboo, and potentially dark, and put out an incredibly beautiful story of love that transcends all barriers (not to mention incredibly hot!)

Great writing UltimateSin

usaretusaretover 1 year ago

While not saying I approve of incest by parents, this was a most soothing and loving example of what could be. Nicely written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I appreciate your sharing the story, just wasn't for me. For instance...when you take two virgins for the first time that have been using dildos you can skip the 'I don't want to hurt you so I will go slow'

It had already been a slow read but when I got to that part I skipped to 10 and read the epilogue.

202GE202GEover 1 year ago

First I want to say thanks for giving us readers a heads up on what's inside the tale. Really appreciated.

Fantastic back story for the father but virtually no explanation of the relationship between the daughters and father. The dialog made the girls seem more sexual and less loving than perhaps was intended.

Thanks for sharing this tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Phenomenal story, my one complaint would be that you need to cut down how many times you had people remind us that Carolina looks like her mother, you said it close to every time she was in the scene and it got exhausting to read

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[18.12.22]

An EXCELLENT story all around!

The right amount of sorrow, joy, love, commitment, and (did I say love already?) LOVE.

11/10!!!!!

maneater82maneater82about 1 year ago

Loved!!! Nicely written, loving, sexy..

Thank you

Southpaw1430Southpaw143011 months ago

Enjoyable story. Thank you.

NadiePreguntameNadiePreguntame11 months ago

Very different and amusing harem-type tale ...

shadrachtshadracht10 months ago

Good, but not great for me. The setup was amazing and heart wrenching. But, the fact that Cassandra especially, but also many of the girls seemed to be as obsessed with their sisters as their daddy made it feel somewhat lesser. It diminished the relationship between Mark and the girls.

SomeDamnedDudeSomeDamnedDude8 months ago

5/5 Excellent story, What a rollercoaster of emotions. This had my eyes wet so many times. I only wish I had the love and adoration expressed in this story.

NesticNestic7 months ago

You have a great talent for crafting incest stories.

I enjoy your stories a great deal, as they tend to hit all the notes that I enjoy. You craft terrific stories, stories with compelling plots. Thank you. Please continue.

Johnm74165Johnm741655 months ago

Brilliant, a wonderful story, 5 stars,

NadiePreguntameNadiePreguntame4 months ago

You do have a harem kink, don't you?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I don’t think any other writer gives me whiplash as much as you do, some times you’re writing does not bother and then I read this one and I can’t even get past page 3 ( it’s especially weird with this one because I really enjoyed Zana and they don’t seem that different writing wise)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUltimateSin@UltimateSin
Been over six months since I've updated this and thought I should let people know what I'm up to. Stories to come: Abyss. Single chapter. Incest. Apex. Multiple chapters. Multiple categories (starting in Incest). CURRENTLY WRITING AND MAIN FOCUS FOR NOW. Blind Date. Multip...