Rebuilding Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck," I hissed when they both ran their tongue up and down my shaft a couple of times.

"Want to see us masturbate, Daddy?"

"We've come this far," I muttered, "Can I have another drink?"

"Will it stop you getting hard again later?"

"No, Becca. Daddy will definitely get hard again."

As Rebecca got me another drink, Cassandra pushed the coffee table out of the way. She switched the station to one of her music lists. With a new drink in hand, I watched my two daughters perform a sultry striptease, unable to stop smiling as it was obvious this wasn't the first time they made out, watching as two pairs of perky teenage breasts were unveiled before they lowered their panties to reveal incredibly bare, tight little pusses.

They didn't come near me but they did end up sitting side by side on the floor, running their hands up and down their bodies. "Do you love our bodies, Daddy?" Cassandra asked.

Rebecca dipped a finger in her pussy and sucked on the same finger. I was rock hard instantly. "Want to taste us, Daddy?" she asked, her tone so sultry, I near enough got up ready to fuck her.

"We're going to masturbate for you, Daddy. But you get to decide. Fingers or toys?"

"Fingers only, Cassie. I want to see my little girls cum more than once."

"Do you want to touch us, Daddy?" Rebecca wondered, "I'd love you to touch me."

"Next time, baby. You perform for daddy right now."

It was definitely the drink, or that's what I'd tell myself in the morning. Or maybe it was the crippling loneliness. Or maybe it was the fact I knew how much my daughters loved me. I knew I'd wake up feeling guilty in the morning, but in that moment, the guilt was overridden by the fact I was beyond horny and my two girls were incredibly sexy and wanted to be there with me.

Watching the pair masturbate was one of the most erotic things I'd witnessed in all my years. They were completely in the moment, but their eyes never stopped gazing at me. I guess sitting their naked with an erection was enough to turn them on. The living room was soon filled with their scent, which only turned me on even more. They were doing their best to be quiet, considering my three other daughters were asleep in their own rooms, but it was obvious they were as horny as anyone I'd seen.

"Daddy," Cassandra whimpered before she orgasmed.

"Oh god, Daddy," Rebecca cried out softly as she climaxed.

"I need my toy, Daddy," Cassandra stated, "We used our toys and think of you making love to us."

I stood up and grabbed them. They told me which one belong to who, sitting down in time to see them slide the dildo inside them. They both climaxed almost immediately, whimpering and moaning, crying out 'Daddy' softly as they started to fuck themselves senseless. What I didn't expect was that Rebecca almost squirted when she enjoyed yet another climax.

"Oh fuck, Daddy," Rebecca whimpered.

They were both totally turned on, and after sharing a glance, they sat up on their knees and moved in my direction. Continuing to use their toys on themselves, their tongues were back at work on my cock. This time, I sat forward and ran my fingers through their hair, the back of my fingers down their cheeks. They gazed up at me and I knew they didn't just love me. They were in love with me.

"I love you both so much," I whispered.

Cassandra took my cock in her mouth, her soft lips around my shaft. I groaned loudly as her head bobbed up and down a few times before Rebecca then took her chance to get her cock in her mouth. To my surprise, they alternated without fighting over it. Their eyes rarely left mine so I wondered how they'd react if I stood up. To say their eyes lit up with desire wouldn't be an understatement.

"Dildos on the floor and ride them while you blow me," I ordered.

The pair were soon bouncing up and down, trying to focus on me as well. They both enjoyed another climax before they just focused on me. I could see Cassandra was taking more control and it was eventually her that took the lead completely, Rebecca resting her cheek against my thigh as Cassandra gagged more than once, trying to swallow as much of my cock as possible.

"Fuck," I grunted.

"Cum in her mouth, Daddy," Rebecca almost demanded, "We'll share it when you're empty."

Just that thought was enough to almost have me climax. Meeting Cassandra's green eyes, she was almost begging me to finish in her mouth with that one looked. I couldn't help smile as I caressed her cheek again, noticing her smile as Rebecca was now hugging my legs.

"Oh fuck," I groaned, Cassandra squealing as she would have felt my cum flood her mouth. I know she swallowed a bit of it, but as soon as I was empty, she turned to kiss her sister. They kissed for a couple of minutes before they turned to smile at me.

"On the couch," I ordered.

They complied immediately, sitting back and spreading their legs. Grabbing their toys, I handed them over. Without needing to be told, they started masturbating again. I told them not to stop until I told them to. They were both completely and utterly turned on, and one orgasm was soon flowing into the other. After Cassandra had her third, I told her she could stop. Rebecca was on the verge of her third, biting her bottom lip and moaning 'Daddy' over and over again. When she finally climaxed, she squirted a little bit again.

Finishing my glass of scotch, my daughters sat up and cuddled me. "Okay, girls. I think that's enough for now," I whispered.

"Are you upset, Daddy?" Cassandra asked, hearing the worry in her tone.

"I'll never be upset about what we've done, but I think the three of us need to sleep and then talk about this in the morning." Leaning back, I made sure both were looking at me, cupping a cheek with each hand. "I love you both with all my heart. Each of my daughters has a little piece of it."

"Can we sleep with you?" Rebecca wondered.

"While I'd love to have you both with me, I don't think that's a good idea. Trying to explain that to your sisters wouldn't be easy."

Helping them to their feet, they both hugged me tightly and told me how much they loved me. I cuddled them back, enjoying the feeling of their naked skin at my fingertips. I almost had to kick myself to remember they were my daughters, not my lovers, despite what we'd just done. Asking them to go to bed as I needed time to think, I was thankful they were not disappointed the fun was over. It was only when they were about to leave that I realised I hadn't actually kissed them.

Beckoning both towards me, I kissed my oldest first, ensuring it was not the usual fatherly peck, but I pulled her close and kissed her properly. When my tongue slid into her mouth, she moaned loudly and melted into my body. Doing the same with Rebecca, she nearly burst into tears, stating afterwards that was how she'd wanted to kiss me for so long.

"Goodnight and sweet dreams," I whispered. They returned a dreamy smile each before I watched their cute little butts disappear.

As soon as I was alone, I sat on the couch and sculled the rest of my glass. "Fuck," I muttered, "What the fuck do I do now?"

*****

Rebecca

As soon as she woke up, memories of the previous night flooded her mind. Without thinking, she kicked off her sheets and ran a hand down her lithe body towards her bare pussy. Smiling at the fact she was already wet, she spread her legs and dipped a pair of fingers into her pussy. She had just picked up a little momentum when there was a knock at the door.

"Who is it?" she asked, barely able to control her voice.

"Cassie."

"Come in."

Cassandra appeared and smiled, immediately stripping nude, Rebecca turning to kiss her sister as she was now using her thumb to stimulate her clit. "I woke up horny," she moaned softly.

"Dreams of daddy?" Cassandra asked as her fingers were soon inside her pussy.

"I'm fairly sure I orgasmed while I slept, dreaming of him licking my pussy before he made love to me."

"God, I had the same dreams, Becca. I woke up fondling myself something stupid. My panties were completely drenched."

Rebecca smiled as she watched her older sister masturbate, leaning closer so they could make out. Lifting her fingers, Cassandra eagerly sucked on her fingers, while Rebecca sucked on the fingers offered by Cassandra. "I love your taste, Cassie. As soon as we've fucked daddy, I'm eating your pussy."

Moving to straddle her sister, she smiled at her older sister as they continued to masturbate. But now that they'd had fun with their father, she wanted fun with her sister. Taking her fingers from her pussy, she gently grabbed Cassandra by the wrist and moved her hand out of the way, sliding her fingers inside her sister.

"Becca," Cassandra whimpered.

"Finger me, Cassie. Make me cum."

They both cried as they made each other orgasm for the first time, sharing a kiss of such intense passion, they need to just hold each other for a couple of minutes, their mouths refusing to part as they almost humped each other's thighs at the same time. "I love you so much, Cassie," she whispered, "But I can't wait until we enjoy daddy together too."

"I know he's up and in the kitchen. He might want to talk to us after breakfast."

"Okay, I guess we should get up and dressed. Are the others up?"

"Probably."

With a sigh, they both got out of bed and dressed. Cassandra had to put on a new pair of panties, handing them to her sister, who immediately inhaled her scent. Rebecca handed over her own drenched panties, Cassandra putting them to her nose and smiling. "Fuck, I can't wait to eat my little sisters' pussy," she stated before slipping out the door.

Wearing a crop-top, showing off her flat stomach, and a pair of short shorts that barely covered her arse, Rebecca wandered into the kitchen to find her three younger sisters already at the table, eating their breakfast. As for their father, he was busy preparing another plate at the counter. When their eyes met and he realised what she was wearing, and it was obvious she wasn't wearing underwear, as she knew her nipples would be showing.

Walking towards him, she kissed his cheek, running a hand down his firm chest to give his cock a quick squeeze. "Morning, Daddy," she said.

"Morning, sweetheart. Sleep well?"

"Slept like the dead, Daddy. It was a long night and I was worn out."

"Well, that's why I cooked breakfast this morning, so you'll have a little energy restored."

Kissing his cheek again, she joined her sister's at the table, the four soon chatting away. Cassandra walked in a few minutes later, wearing practically the same thing as herself. The six of them were soon sat around the table, noticing her father sitting in silence but a smile on his face. Once everyone had finished eating, he cleared his throat.

"Thank you for yesterday, girls. I know life hasn't always been easy for us these last few years, but the fact you knew what the date yesterday meant, not only to me but to all of you... Thank you. Now with that out of the way, what would you like to do this weekend?"

No surprise the five girls wanted to go shopping on the Saturday then laze around the house and by the pool on the Sunday. Her father allowed all five out together as he trusted the older girls to look after those who were younger, so he drove them to the mall once everyone was dressed, asking either Cassandra or Rebecca to call when they were done.

As soon as they arrived at the mall, Cassandra instructed the three younger sisters to stay together and to call if they had any trouble, and under no circumstances were they to leave the mall. They were welcome to join Cassandra and Rebecca, but they knew the three younger sisters would probably be bored. They'd be happy to go hang around some other stores, perhaps meet up with a few friends. The mall was huge, over five levels, and even had a cinema.

"Where are we going, Cassie?"

Cassandra took her hand and led her away from their sisters. "We're going to buy things to wear for daddy for when he takes our virginity," Cassandra replied in a hushed tone, "See how excited he was last night?"

"He was so hard. I can't believe how much of his cock you swallowed."

"I was ready to leap onto his lap and slide down that cock, Becca. I want him so much it hurts sometimes. I need him inside my pussy. I need to feel him cum inside me. I need to make love with him, and I know after that first time, that will be it. He will be the only man I'm ever with."

"Are you wet again?"

"I'm always wet when thinking about daddy. I purposely leave my panties on top of the laundry so he can see them. I wonder if he notices and holds them to his nose?"

"I do that too," Rebecca admitted, "I usually make sure they're absolutely drenched, just in time for when he does the laundry. Well, when he does it if one of us hasn't already done it."

Finding a well-known lingerie store, the pair walked in and were immediately greeted by a kind shop assistant. Cassandra had a good idea of what she wanted, while Rebecca browsed for a few minutes before finding a couple of items she was sure their father would like. They spent a bit of money though ensured neither of them overspent. They compared what they were buying, wondering if their daddy would like what they purchased. Both were still incredibly turned on and wet, giggling as they tried on panties that were definitely damp by the time they'd finished posing in them.

Another few shops were visited, mostly just browsing with an occasional purchase here or there, Cassandra messaged Michaela, the middle daughter, asking if they were ready to have lunch. The two oldest met their three younger sisters. It was obvious they'd been having fun, the two youngest, Olivia and Carolina, smiling broadly as they carried bags with purchases of their own.

"Are you all shopped out?" Cassandra asked.

"Can we go home after lunch?" Carolina wondered, "Daddy is home all alone."

They couldn't help smile, Rebecca glancing around and seeing the others agreed with their youngest sister.

"He's probably enjoying the peace and quiet," Michaela suggested.

After finishing their lunch, Cassandra called a cab that was large enough to take the five of them home. Their father was busy mowing the backyard when they arrived back. Cassandra and Rebecca wandered out onto the decking, watching their father pushing the mower away, the muscles of his back glistening with sweat. It was a rather warm day. When he turned around to mow back in their direction, they couldn't see his eyes due to the sunglasses but he still grinned.

Taking off his ear defenders, he was also listening to music as well. "Is it loud, Daddy?" Cassandra asked.

"One thing your mother and I always loved together was music. She was a proper metal chick."

"We know as she gave us a couple of her shirts," Rebecca stated. She'd also put them on more than once, though considering Cassandra's larger bust, one of their mothers' shirts looked even better on her as they were all small and very skin tight.

"I'll just finish up here and I'll be inside soon. Everyone enjoy themselves?"

"Lots of shopping then lunch, Daddy," Rebecca replied.

"Good. Any plans for this evening?"

"We're going to spend time with you, Daddy," Cassandra told him.

He looked thoughtful for a moment. "Girls, we have to talk about what happened last night."

"No, we don't, Daddy," Rebecca insisted more forcefully than she intended, "We did nothing wrong. We love you and will continue to express it that way."

She watched his eyes move between them a couple of times. "We'll talk about it later," he stated, using that tone they recognised. That fatherly tone that expected obedience. Even though they were both now adults, they still lived in the family home, and he was still their father.

"Yes, Daddy," Cassandra said softly, "Are you mad at us?"

"Of course not. Bu we do need to talk. Head on inside, relax, and don't think about it too much. I'm definitely not angry about it. Okay?" They both walked over and hugged him, feeling him kiss their foreheads. "I love you both very much. I'm a proud father of five wonderful daughters."

Heading inside, the other three were already doing their own thing. Well, Carolina was busy playing in her room, Olivia was playing on her games system, Michaela was actually being sensible, sitting at her desk with her laptop, studying hard as always. Rebecca wandered into her own room, dumping her bags on the bed. She almost jumped when feeling two arms wrap around her.

"You looked so fucking hot posing earlier," Cassandra breathed into her ear, "I wanted to just get on my knees and eat your pussy."

"Fuck," Rebecca moaned softly, "I want daddy so much but I really need my big sister too."

"We'll let him talk tonight, but whatever he says, we're going to convince him this is what we want, and he's going to want us in the end." Rebecca felt her sisters' lips on her neck, earning another soft moan. "After he's made love to us, we'll make love in front of him."

Cassandra let her go, giving Rebecca time to calm down. The rest of the afternoon was spent lazing around the house. Their father was still working out in the backyard, looking after the pool. She noticed Cassandra walk by her room in a bikini. Five minutes later, she was by her sisters' side as they lay back on a sunlounge each, soaking in the late afternoon rays of sun.

Dinner was a simple affair, being a Saturday. Their father always allowed the younger girls to stay up later on a weekend, but not too late that it affected their sleep patterns. It was very late by the time he walked into the living room with a glass of scotch. Rebecca was sitting next to her sister as their father sat by himself on one of the comfortable chairs.

"I'm not going to say it was only the drink last night," he stated after taking a sip, "I look at all five of you and see signs of your mother. But that doesn't excuse what we did last night. I'm your father and I shouldn't see either of you as... Well, there are rules and laws. Morals as well, I guess. I can understand why you did that for me last night. I'll admit, I have felt lonely at times since I lost your mother..."

"When did you last have sex, Daddy?" Cassandra asked, "Be honest, how long since you felt the love of a woman?"

"Two weeks before she died," he replied softly, "Even through the pain, she wanted to be intimate with the man she loved." He managed a smile as he added, "Hell, she wanted to be intimate with me after that, but she wasn't strong enough. So she found peace and happiness in just having me lie with her, holding her in my arms, telling her how much I loved her."

Cassandra stood up and Rebecca followed her as they both sat on their knees, resting their hands on his thighs. "Daddy, we love you and only want to make you happy," Cassandra stated, "We know this is difficult for you to understand, but with Rebecca and myself, you have two women who are willing to give themselves to you. We want you to be our one and only. Instead of looking for some strange woman and introducing her, Rebecca and I can be both your daughters but also your lovers and partners."

"It's wrong," her father whispered, "I shouldn't be having any thoughts about you. You're still my little girls."

"We're now women, Daddy, and we're mature enough to make this decision," Rebecca stated, "There is only one man in the world we want and that man is you."

"We're not expecting a decision right now, Daddy," Cassandra added, "But we're going to be relentless. If necessary, we will wear you down until you give into temptation and accept that we're in love with you and we want to be intimate with you."

"We're virgins, Daddy, and that will be our gift to you," Rebecca stated.

"You're in love with me?"