Rebuilding Eden Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tapped her arm and whispered, "All ok?"

"Hmm? Um yes. Thanks Tom." She paused and stared straight in front of her, seemingly thinking, and then sighed deeply, "Or not. Maybe we can talk a bit later?"

I nodded, "Absolutely. Whatever you need, Jeanette."

She gave me a sad but appreciative smile, nodding. I wasn't sure what was going on. I just hoped she wasn't upset that the small gig for her had turned into such a public firestorm.

We finally packed everything up and started heading out. Beth expressed confidence that her plan would work. I was less so but tried to be optimistic.

We pulled up in front of the lodge back home to find Cami smiling and waiting for us on the front porch. All was going to be fine. At least I hoped.

++++++++

We didn't have much time to prepare for the open house, so we immediately got busy. We didn't need any decorations or anything, but all the same Beth spent time laying out things just the way she wanted them to be. We decided on easy to manage finger foods, some wine and non-alcoholic options and some dessert items. We had no idea how many would show up, but we hoped it would be at least a few of those voicing concerns, so that we could move on and combine the properties.

When the day of the open house arrived, we sat completely dressed on the front porch. All food had been set out and everything was at it should have been. As we approached the party start time, I felt a bit of nervousness. This happened on occasion in my years of business, but this time it felt stronger. It probably had to do with the fact that I cared a lot about this place.

Fortunately some showed up. In fact, about 20 people showed up. At first, all seemed reserved, but once they started fingering the food and chatting with the music in the background, it really opened up some. I got to talk to about half of the crowd before the dinner bell rang.

Cami had decided, after hearing Beth's plan for slowly removing clothing and then of course subsequently squealing with joy, that we should use the old dinner bell to mark the periods where people left or stayed and removed something. So at the one-hour mark (Beth had made an executive decision and opted to start the disrobing one hour in), Cami chimed the bell and then grinned like it was Christmas as she shed her jeans.

Almost immediately, a little less than half of the people kindly left. Handshakes. Some friendly hugs. Some words of encouragement. All seemed genuinely supportive and didn't see us as the perverted drug using hippies they had initially assumed us to be. And pleasantly, Sammi our furniture supplier had come and shown her support but left with the first group.

And then we were left with the braver more adventurous folks - four of the soccer moms (two of whom actually spoke at the mic during the zoning meeting), a couple in their fifties, one mid-thirties guy by himself, three younger people (two girls and a guy, all probably eighteen or nineteen) and amazingly my older previous visitor Charlotte. Yes, Charlotte had arrived and stayed. And while she looked nervous, she did slip her slacks down.

In the next fifteen-minute period I actually was able to catch Charlotte.

"I am glad you made it here, Charlotte."

"Thank you Tom. I had initially felt bad about . .well .. you know . .the meeting."

"Oh please. It was going to come out. I am glad we could rip the band-aid as it were."

She smiled.

"But you are planning to stay?"

"Yes! At first I thought the idea was crazy, but then I thought, why not? We only live once!"

We chatted a bit more, with her asking some questions about my background but also giving me a wonderful overview of how Wilkes worked as a community. I think she would prove to be an excellent ally.

And then the bell chimed again.

Charlotte shyly smiled at me, unbuttoned and removed her shirt, folded it and set it on her slacks on a picnic table next to her. Out of the periphery of my vision, I saw a rounder little body. Clothed she was a cute grandmotherly type. Without clothing, she was also a cute grandmotherly type.

During the second fifteen minutes period, I joined Beth in talking to the soccer moms. They seemed to be mostly in their early to mid-thirties but it was hard to say. Most seemed to have pre-teens and teens for kids, and humorously, they actually were all really soccer moms. Of course it felt a little odd talking to women in bras and panties, but then I also was excited that some had come this far. When the next bell rang, two of the four politely left, explaining that their husbands were only supportive of this event up to a point.

The two remaining, Sherry and Lisa, smiled shyly as they removed their bras. I had only worn three pieces of clothing so I essentially got topless in the second bell. I of course did not stare, but it was nice having lovely people join us in our first more public and group oriented disrobing activity at Eden Woods.

For the last segment, I ended up with the three younger people. Turns out their names were Kelly, Chelsea and Trevor - but Kelly told me to call them Kel, Chels and Trev. So be it.

Kel (a curvier pretty brunette) was a receptionist at a local car dealership and was the more sensible of the group, and seemingly kinda the one in charge. Chels (a very lithe petit girl with shoulder length blond hair and very very small breasts) was a hairdresser and Trev (a tall very thin guy with long skater like dark hair) worked in a sort of local paper factory.

Then it got confusing as Trev and Kel were dating, but they broke up and got back together again like six times in the last year, but Chels and Kel sometimes liked to make out too, and Trev was ok with it because he was very cool like that and he probably kinda got off on watching Chel and Kel making out, and they liked it because it felt super good and Chels was a very very good kisser, much better than Trev, although he was a pretty good kisser for a guy, but she liked kissing girls better because they have soft gentle lips and don't get sloppy. But Chels and Trev never made out because that would be like loaning a boyfriend to a friend which was just gross and really weird, although a little hot if it was someone else doing it. Oh, and Trev I think only said "hi" the whole time.

The chatty and very amusing girls made the last fifteen minutes go by quick. I heard the bell chime, glanced at Cami who already had removed her panties and was practically cheering. I turned to see the girls in front of me slipping their panties down.

"Come on Trev. It's time." Kel said to him. "And don't look at it, Chels."

"Whatev. I totally am."

I laughed to myself as I slipped my boxers down.

"Holy shit that is bigger than Trev's! Look Chels!"

"Oh my God. That's a nice tool there, sir."

"Ladies, I appreciate the compliment, but it is usually politer to not provide commentary so loudly."

Chels grinned, "we can whisper it." Then she proceeded to whisper, "you have a huge fucking dick there."

"It's about average."

"Pfft. Maybe for a whale, dude."

And then Beth came over to steer the conversation away from my penis to more sophisticated topics, the whole while I could see the unmistakable laughter in her eyes.

After about another hour of talking amongst the dozen of us left, people started to slip away. The single guy didn't talk to anyone and stayed to the side.

"He likely is a gawker." Cami said, coming up behind me as I watched the guy leave. "It happens. It's definitely not cool, but it happens."

"No way to stop it, I suppose."

"Well, we can put a rule in place to not allow single guys. Guys accompanying girls tend to not be so obvious about it, at least. Lest they get a spanking!" She patted my butt and grinned as she grabbed some more of the leftovers to take inside.

Something to think about. Well not the spanking but the rules. Ok the spanking too.

I felt a hand slide up my back as I continued to pack up. Beth kept it there as she came around beside me at the table.

"I think it went pretty well."

"Me too, Beth. I gotta believe we won some people over today, to our crazy naked cause. You are a genius."

She smiled, leaned forward and kissed my cheek, hugging my arm against her soft warm body, which then sent some warm tingles throughout mine. "Not quite but I am absolutely loving the praise."

And then we heard a scream.

I dropped the food back on the table and ran into the lodge, only to find Cami standing in the middle of the room, looking into the office situated behind the front desk, giggling and clapping. Then she started motioning for someone to come to her, like you would a child who was afraid of getting in the water. Obviously it wasn't the I-discovered-a-mutant-rat type of scream but rather I-am-super-excited type.

Beth and I joined her and I looked into the office.

Jeanette.

Apparently Jeanette had decided to come to our open house. And not only that, she had decided to follow the rules by disrobing at each bell chime, only she did it secretly in the office in the lodge. And now, with one arm draped across her chest and her other hand pressed firmly between legs, she looked somewhat helplessly at us with a beet red face.

"I wanted to be . . . brave enough with the others . . .but couldn't."

"Jeanette, I am so proud of you!" Cami was practically dancing in place. Her body constantly shaking with excitement. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Beth was rather pleased too.

Cami held her arms open, as if to welcome her to a hug. Jeanette sighed and shuffled forward. Cam hugged her tight. Jeanette giggled a little.

Beth walked over to her and placed her hand on Jeanette's arm. "Jeanette, we are the only ones here. You are among very supportive friends. You are safe with us."

Jeanette seemed to have some tears in the corners of her eyes. She nodded and slowly lowered her arms, which caused another round of clapping and squirmy excitement dancing by Cami.

"Would you like something to eat or drink? We didn't think to put a table of food in the office." I smiled at her and she blushed again. "No, but can we sit?"

We all nodded and proceeded to sit on the couches in lodge's main room.

I had managed to grab an already opened bottle of wine on the way anyway and offered a glass. She smiled appreciatively and took a sip.

Cami opened her mouth to say something likely very encouraging and enthusiastic and excitable, only to be interrupted by Jeanette, "Sorry, I would like to explain, if that is ok."

This new lifestyle afforded me opportunities to meet people, and then see them naked, which is of course what most men do at some level with at least some people in their minds (imagine people they know naked). I tried desperately to keep my eyes up on Jeanette's so in this situation I didn't even bother taking advantage of the fact that it was actually happening in front of me. She didn't seem comfortable yet, and to just start checking her out seemed unbelievably wrong.

We waited for Jeanette to gather the gumption to begin. And then she did, although with great difficulty.

"Beth, what you said at the zoning meeting . . . well it struck home for me. Really struck home. I love my husband, but we have some, um, challenges. And I haven't spoken about them. Well to anyone at all. I have been afraid to say things. I have always thought that if others knew . . . " Her voice trailed off.

Her fingers were actually shaking a little.

"Jeanette, can I sit next to you and put my hand on your shoulder?" Cami had these wonderfully compassionate eyes at that moment. I felt such pride at being her close friend at that moment. How did I end up with these wonderful people in my life?

Jeanette nodded, "Thank you Cami. I would like that, I think."

Cami scooted next to Jeanette on the couch and gently rubbed her shoulder as Jeanette continued, "I really don't want to hide, but it's hard. You know? And what you said, Beth, I just don't want to be alone in this anymore." The tears began to fall, and Cami rubbed Jeanette's back sympathetically.

"Gary is kind. And sweet. And a very good man. I love him very much. But . . . " she took another sip, "we haven't been . . . intimate . . . in a long time." Her eyes were looking at her feet. "He doesn't seem. . . . interested."

Another sip.

"I know I am older. I wasn't some beauty queen when I was younger either, but, it feels really hard that he doesn't seem to want . . . me . . ."

The problem solver in me wanted to immediately jump in and contradict everything she was saying, so as I tensed up ready to launch into a retort, but Beth placed her hand on mine and gently shook her head. She apparently can read me very well. I relaxed and let Jeanette continue as difficult as it was.

"I try to show him that I want to do . . . it. But he never seems interested. Changes the topic. Finds someplace that he supposedly has to go." The words flowed a little easier as she opened up, likely as a result of having revealed the hardest part. "I even tried undressing in front of him, but. . . ." Her eyes remained down.

I felt like I shouldn't be here, that this is the kind of conversation a woman has with other women. I am not sure why she didn't just ask to speak to Beth and Cami. It seemed very personal and probably embarrassing in front of a man who at most was just a friend.

She lets out a breath, "so I figured when I heard Beth's speech that it only made sense for me to share something hard with my friends. Something I need help with. I think."

She chuckled as she shook her head, "and it seemed to make the most sense for me to do this." She waved at her naked body. "Kind of a . . . well seemed like a thing I should do. Maybe even symbolic. Or something. I don't know."

She sighed to herself, seemingly done, for now. Cami had slipped her arm around Jeanette's shoulders, comfortingly. I then felt Beth's fingers tapping on my hand. I looked at her and she briefly nodded.

Oh, now is the time. Thanks Beth.

"Jeanette, I am going to be a bit bold here, since we are being super honest." She looked up at me curiously. "I don't believe your husband's issue has to do with whether you are attractive. To be honest, you are very pretty and I have always thought so. And I have not checked out anything below your neck today because I didn't want you to be uncomfortable, but I have always thought that clothed you looked lovely. It has to be something else. Without a doubt."

I felt Beth's fingertips gently rub the top of my hand, maybe approvingly.

"Well . . . thank you Tom . . . but even sitting here. But I am not the same that I was. And some have such . . beautiful figures." Here she glanced at Beth's breasts, which admittedly were pretty lovely. Everyone noticed it. Beth seemed to avoid blushing at the compliment.

"Jeanette, stop that. Every woman has different features."

I paused. Here we go. This is the kind of conversation that could get me slapped, but she needed to hear it. I truly believed this was the right thing to say.

"Yes, Beth has lovely breasts." Beth and Cami quickly looked at me as I continued, "but every morning I come downstairs to eat breakfast before Beth gets up and I marvel at how beautiful Cami is too. Sorry Cami, but I check yours out every day."

The women sat quietly. Possibly another reason for a spanking later.

"And Cami has a beautiful behind. But every day Beth walks in front of me, I love watching her move. She is just so gorgeous. You women are not reduced to your parts. You are all beautiful. God or nature or mother earth or whoever, created women to be attractive to men."

Time for the final plunge.

"Jeanette, would you stand up?"

She paused for a bit. I wasn't sure how this was going to play out, but I thought this was worth a shot.

Finally she nodded and stood. Her fingers looked jittery, as if she wanted to cover up but was forcing herself not to.

I stood in front of her. "Jeanette, I am your friend and very much respect your marriage. I am not going to do anything that would violate your marriage in any way. Understand?"

She paused again and nodded, a little obvious confusion on her face.

My eyes left her face and slowly moved down her body. Beth was curvy. Cami was athletic. Jeanette looked more like an older version of Cami.

Her smaller breasts, bigger than Cami's but maybe more of a B cup or something, sat somewhat firmly on her chest. The swells of her breasts looked very inviting. I loved kissing breasts like hers because my lips could massage them easily. My tongue.

Her nipples, very small and very cute, stood out. Kissable. Sweet. Her areolas closely enclosed her nipples giving a little dot effect on her breasts. These were different than Beth's, with her larger inviting areolas. But this was my point as I found them very attractive.

Her long torso, rather flat for a woman in her 40s, was pale. We might have to work on that, but it was very alluring. Her navel was cute. Her waist, while not perfectly angled and slim, was fit. She must work out to stay as trim as she was.

I glanced at her eyes before continuing. She was watching me closely, blushing furiously. I returned to my slow review.

She had apparently decided to groom a bit, forming a triangle of sorts, but her hair matched the hair on her head, a light blond color that made it look wispy. I thought it looked very sexy and I actually really loved it. Again, different than Cami's shaved look and Beth's darker trimmed look. Even with her thighs pressed together, I could see a hint of her labia. I always thought the labia, especially one not so out there, was very sexy. Kinda like it was secretly begging to be kissed.

And her long legs were firm and toned for her age as well. Smooth. Inviting. Needing to be caressed or massaged. Sexy legs. Nice thighs.

She looked great. So beautiful. And I was sure my face betrayed my thoughts. I actually hope it did.

My eyes rose back to her face, which was red and very nervous looking. Yep, she apparently had put away her composed mask today.

"Would you be too uncomfortable if I asked you to turn around for me?"

She paused thinking, then shook her head. As she silently turned around I glanced at Beth and Cami. I couldn't read their faces so I wasn't sure how bad or good this might become.

Even her back was attractive to me. But my eyes moved quickly to her bottom. It wasn't full like Cami's. But then again, who had a bottom as nice as hers? But it was very cute. Her cheeks were on the smaller side and not as firm, but very attractive. I had found yet another bottom to be mesmerized by.

"Thank you Jeanette for doing that."

She turned and we both immediately sat down.

"In addition to being your friend I am also just a guy" I began, "and I can say with all honesty, that you are a very beautiful woman. Gary must find you attractive. It makes no sense otherwise. And incidentally, I really very much prefer that you dress like this while you are here, if you are comfortable with it. I promise to not be a letch or a complete pervert, but when you are around I cannot promise that I will not be at least a little bit of a pervert as I enjoy the sight of an absolutely beautiful and stunning naked woman. Thank you for allowing me to see you, Jeanette."

She seemed to be getting teary eyed again, which I didn't quite understand, but then she smiled at me (a warm genuine honest and friendly smile). She stood up and started opening her arms, "I want to hug you Tom."

Beth practically pushed me out off the couch. Jeanette pressed her body close into mine and her face into my neck. I felt the warm tears against my skin. This was not sexual, but the hug was lovely. I just held her for a long time until I heard her say quietly, "I am so thankful I took on your crazy ass job."