Rebuilding Eden Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just laughed, "I knew you thought it was crazy!"

"Move Tom, its my turn!" And Cami pushed me out of the way as she hugged Jeanette. And then Beth, a bit more sophisticated but a warm embrace too.

Once we had all settled back into our seats, Beth then began.

"Have you spoken to Gary much about this?"

Jeanette shook her head, "I didn't want to push him away. Or be clingy. Or demanding." She paused, "and honestly, I wanted him to, you know, want me." I don't blame her for being a little embarrassed by this.

"Maybe I should lea . ." I began.

"Don't you dare," Jeanette stopped me. "I love having a guy's thoughts here." She paused again, "and I trust you."

I nodded and resettled in the couch. Beth looked at me for moment, seemingly in thought, and then turned back to Jeanette.

"Well, I think you should talk to him about it. Lay it all out. Right now you have a story in your head as to what is happening. As our resident guy just obviously demonstrated, the story is not true. I think it is time for you to find out what is happening."

"I don't know Beth . . . "

"Jeanette, do you love him?" She nodded.

"Do you believe he loves you?" She paused and nodded again.

"Then you should. Your foundation is your love and respect for each other. The rest can fall into place."

"As the guy, I agree." I grinned.

We finally left the subject of Jeanette and Gary and chatted about other things, notably the relative success of the open house. The two soccer moms who spoke at the zoning meeting staying until the end of the open house was a big win. We were sure that if they wrote letters to the zoning board, which they promised to do, then that would seal the deal for us.

We offered to let Jeanette stay with us, but she said she thought it best if she went home. Another round of hugging sent her on her way.

We finished cleaning up, had another quiet couch snuggle fest on the couch among the three of us allowed me to settled down in my favorite fashion. Cami liked for me to drape my arm across her in a bit of a side hug. It meant my arm always fell across her boobs. I liked it a lot and she didn't seem to mind it so that worked.

Beth seemed to prefer my arm behind her and bringing her shoulders closer to me. She liked to run her fingertips through my chest hair, kinda fiddling things. Her larger breasts pressed against my side where sometimes I could feel her heart beat. I felt the warm soft skin of both women pressed against me. It was safe and warm but also sensual. With this arrangement, it is a wonder that I did not constantly have an erection. I often was partially hard, and this note was no different.

But as I thought through it all, I still marveled at how this situation had unfolded, and how this little family had formed between Beth, Cami and me. I loved both of them in that sort of familial way - caring, concerned, needing their company. And I could see how the romantic sort of love is already starting to form, but weirdly for both of them. I didn't just see Cami as a sexy spirited wood nymph type or Beth as a sexy voluptuous vixen. Instead they were becoming MY Cami and MY Beth. Not some sort of BDSM thing, but the kind of thinking that happens when you are dating someone and getting very close to them. Where you can't see yourself without them. Where you missed them when you are not together. Where you look forward to moments like these when you can get close to them.

I came out of thoughts to see both of them looking up at me.

"All ok there, Tom?"

"Couldn't be better." I kissed both of their foreheads and pulled them a little closer.