Rebuilding Eden Ch. 02

Story Info
Building a business has never been this much fun.
11.5k words
4.81
19.7k
18

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SimonO
SimonO
584 Followers

Simon Says: This took a bit longer than I had hoped. I wrangled with it through Christmas and into the new semester but couldn't quite get it to where I wanted. I have taken some forced quarantine to finish it up. I am immediately working on Ch. 03 (it already has 4000 words from what I moved into it). I am not sure when it will be done but I hope soon.

I am keeping the label here as Exhibitionist. Again, it could be romance or mature too.

Not any sex in this one either. Hang in there. And of course with Chapter 1 this makes little sense. I am all about the slow burn. Happy reading. :)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I enjoyed the mornings at Eden Woods quite a bit. Quiet. Calm. The slight rustle of leaves with the soft sounds of nature waking up. The beautiful scenery in all directions made for a lovely bit of Zen - small mountains, rolling hills, beautiful green in all direction as far as the eye could see, certainly vastly different from the hustle and bustle of my previous corporate existence. Well that and the company of a beautiful young woman didn't hurt.

Cami usually beat me downstairs, having already started breakfast while Beth often sauntered down in third place. Cami and I would usually enjoy a cup of coffee and some breakfast while chatting about our lives before Eden Woods on the front porch, watching the slow pace of nature unfold in front of us.. While I did not necessarily love talking about myself, I actually really enjoyed those conversations. Cami's sweet attentiveness made it quite easy to rattle on and on, getting lost in reliving old nearly forgotten memories. Having an enthusiastic listener made me feel rather important. I hoped she felt the same.

Beth would eventually join us for the second half of breakfast, essentially tag-teaming questioning about my past with Cami. Beth had moved into one of the empty lodge rooms and had essentially established a new home here. We all had made a home here. Our routines, habits and comfort with each other had settled in.

Those mornings made me regret how much I had missed out on the more important aspects of life - relationships, downtime, introspection, reflection - in lieu of corporate success and work in general. My driven existence before Eden required that I looked at the world through a completely different lens. Now everything felt slower, calmer, sweeter and more pleasurable.

Oh right, and that all three of us being naked made it even more interesting.

Over the next few weeks we saw quite a few different people coming and going, working on the RV sites, doing cabin work and generally making deliveries. The painting crew had really done an excellent job, producing a clean fresh look in each cabin now. New furniture came from a local furniture dealer who was all too happy to work with us in outfitting all of the cabins. That woman, Sammi, could not be more excited. She had probably done her annual sales in two weeks with us.

I had just finished cleaning up after breakfast and had opened the front door to go on a relaxing walk around the lake (another nice calming activity that I discovered I immensely enjoyed) when I found myself face-to-face with two older women, likely in their mid to upper sixties, wearing rather surprised faces. The one had her hand up and poised to knock while the other seemed to be carrying a pie packaged in a box.

The surprised faces turned beet red as they both, in unison, looked down. Yep, per the new usual, I was naked.

Now this was the first time we had found ourselves face-to-face with unexpected visitors here, so we had not set clothes nearby or anything. For a brief instant I thought about covering up with my hands - likely a built-in instinct or something - but then I remembered that I was standing on MY property, which happened to be a naturist resort, and I was proud of this. So I stood in front of those little older ladies as God created me - a naked dude, likely causing all sorts of awkwardness.

"Oh hello. Sorry for startling you. Can I help you?" I tried to be uber-casual in hopes of de-escalating the situation a bit.

"Oh my . . . I . . well . . . uh . . ." the first began stammering. She seemed to not have quite recovered from the shock.

"Oh where are my manners, won't you come in?" They both nodded silently, walking past me, keeping their eyes everywhere but on the area below my belt. Well below the belt if I was actually wearing a belt, which I wasn't as that would be both rather dorky looking and completely unnecessary.

"Oh, hello!" Cami rounded the corner. The women looked at Cami, then at me, then back at Cami, then back at me. Yes, my newly acquainted older lady friends, there are now two naked people in front of you.

A few moments passed with me trying to look casual and all smiley, Cami looking friendly but expectantly with eyebrows raised at the two women and the two visitors themselves looking extremely uncomfortable and at a loss for how to handle it all. I imagine we would be laughing about this later. Well two of us would be.

"Oh . . . I am Barbara," finally the pie lady spoke, "and this is Charlotte." She pointed to the silent friend.

"I am Tom and this is Cami," I smiled at both. "Welcome to Eden Woods."

Cami smiled casually at them. The women squirmed momentarily, and then Barbara the pie lady gathered herself together enough to begin again, "well . . . we can wait while you . . . you know . . . put on . . . uh . . . "

"Oh we are fine!" Cami beamed at them as she came over and stood right next to me, facing our visitors, her hands resting cutely on her hips. It was as if she was enjoying being inadvertently outed as a nudist. I am quite sure she did.

"Ok . . . uh . . . well we just wanted to . . . come by and say hi."

Finally, Charlotte the silent lady seemed to find her words, "right! We wanted to pay a visit and bring by a pie. We know you have been working hard here." She spoke rapidly but continued to look off to the side of us.

"Oh yes. Thanks. Very kind of you." I glanced at Cami who smiled back, "Oh, why don't you have a piece with us before you have to leave? You did say you wanted to visit."

Both women looked slightly trapped, but then nodded.

Cami seemed completely comfortable. I wish I could say the same - after all I was casually standing around with my penis on display for two completely clothed women. But then I felt this excitement that I was pushing the envelope for these two women. And by association, me. Maybe this was what drove Cami.

I had come to realize that naturism for some (maybe not for all) involved an overwhelming enjoyment of being free of restrictions and expectations (ie, Cami constantly trying to get naked as she seemed so incredibly uncomfortable wearing anything at all) but also a bit of a thrill of being naked in the company of others. I hadn't developed either of those feelings completely, but I was starting to get them. Both.

I led our timid visitors towards the kitchen, to grab some plates and forks and something to cut the pie.

"Anything to drink, Charlotte?" Cami had come in behind me.

"Water would be fine, dear."

"Barbara?"

"Same for me. Thanks."

We set it all out on one of the café tables and all sat and ate some of the pie. It was a very nice pecan pie, which always hits the spot for me.

Between bites, I thought it would be good to get at what they had heard, "so how did you know we were doing work? I apologize if the trucks and such caused congestion or anything."

"Oh no. Not that." Barbara began again, "Charlotte's neighbor's granddaughter's best friend is dating a young man whose uncle works for Bowers Painting. He has been here a few times over the last few weeks, apparently." And with that convoluted explanation, she took another polite bite, her eyes seemingly not knowing where to rest.

That all made sense though. A bunch of local workers would mention the flurry of activity and apparently the local older ladies club had begun sharing what they knew. The heart of knowledge for every small community usually consisted of half-a-dozen usually well-meaning but very nosy older woman. Likely Charlotte and Barbara wanted to see for themselves what was going on. Maybe the unofficial collective of septuagenarians sent them as a snooping vanguard of sorts, getting the news on the mysterious wooded retreat.

"Oh, yes, we have been working on some of our facilities, updating things and such."

While the women seemed to be able to hold a conversation, they still glanced awkwardly around as Cami and I casually sat naked at the table with them.

"Oh, is this like . . an official camp place?" Charlotte asked.

"Mmhmm, it sure is!" Cami had finished her pie and had decided to just grin at them as she leaned back in her chair. "A family resort actually."

"Ohh. That's lovely." Charlotte took another tiny bird bite of her pie before continuing in her casual prying, "but I don't recall seeing many families coming in and out of here before."

"Oh you live nearby?" I had finished my pie too.

"Um, down the road a bit."

"Right, well only a few families have been coming, but we hope to attract a lot more. It will be good for the community too." Cami explained, stood up and started collecting the dishes.

"Oh of course," Barbara was trying to not stare at Cami as she walked away.

Just then I heard Beth's voice, "Tom, the cabins look wonderful, but they would look even better with replaced fixtures on . . ." I glanced over to see Beth (naked as always, breasts swaying rather alluringly) rounding the corner and stopping dead in her tracks with a panicked look etched on her face.

Beth glanced at the two women, let her hands fall back to her side from where she had by default raised them, breathed in and out and put on a smile as she approached the two women. I actually felt so proud of her at that moment.

Now if they looked uncomfortable before now they just looked all out confused. They probably thought that the naked guy and the first naked woman were somehow romantically involved, even with the rather significant age difference. But now a second naked woman probably threw their theories out the window and now they may even be assuming something very scandalous.

"Oh hi, I am Beth. I didn't know we had company . . ." and with that she shot a slight stink-eye look my direction. I shrugged sheepishly. She may spank me later. Wait, Beth spanking me . . . I had to immediately suppress that as all of this AND Tom's erection would likely make for one very scandalous report at the next septuagenarian snooping sub-committee meeting, with "oh my!" "well I never!" and "I do declare!" being exclaimed all around.

"Charlotte and Barbara just came over to welcome us to the neighborhood, Beth," I began.

"And bring us yummy pie!" Added Cami, "Beth, you are going to HAVE to eat a piece."

She smiled at Cami, "I am looking forward to eating some later. Thanks Cami. And thank you ladies for your kindness." It amazed me how great Beth was at keeping her cool.

Now this was surreal for all for the obvious reasons above. Yes I stripped down for Cami and Beth when those times came. But now we have two stranger older women just casually sitting in the café of the lodge while my bait and tackle swung about in the company of my two lovely naked friends. I had entered the lifestyle. I was definitely outed.

Charlotte looked like she wanted to ask about our state of undress, and likely about a guy with two women and maybe even a few other subsequent reasonably related questions. She kept opening and closing her mouth.

"I think it is best if we come out with an explanation as it is pretty obvious you don't know everything yet," Beth had beat me to it. "Ladies, this is a nudist resort." She had opted for nudist over naturist to maybe make it easier to understand and avoid the very same confusion I had felt initially.

"Oh." They both sat there looking stunned. Honestly older lady information reconnaissance missions were fixtures and common practices in small towns, but I am guessing no one anticipated this as the finding.

"Do not worry. There is no expectation for you to join us or anything. We just are . . . in the lifestyle." That last bit seemed to be an outing moment for Beth. Maybe even the first time she realized she had become someone just like Cami. I found myself smiling at her reassuringly. She barely nodded and smiled back.

"Now, you are welcome to stay as long as . . . " She began but then was interrupted by Barbara standing up.

"Oh well it is unfortunately time for us to leave. We really need to go, Charlotte, don't we?" Barbara immediately said.

"Right, we have to leave," Charlotte seemed to be brought out of her shock, following her fellow spy's lead.

"Well that is a shame, but please know that you are most welcome whenever you like," Beth maintained her composure and her friendly smile.

"Yes yes thank you very much best wishes bye!" Barbara quickly rattled off as she pulled Charlotte out the door.

As the door closed, Beth turned towards Cami and I, sighed, and then managed a lovely smile, "well now the word is out, eh?"

Cami giggled, "Yep! Thank God too. Too much hiding for me . . . "

"Oh, and Beth, you totes missed those two oggling Tom's butt as he walked away from them earlier! That was so great!" Cami started giggling. Beth shook her head and did her polite laugh, but it didn't look genuine. She seemed to be distracted as if she was deep in thought.

I wasn't sure if I was ready to be known as the naked dude in the woods, but I suppose it was time. I loved the freedom it afforded me, and my new close friends as well. But then, I knew this newest development would bring challenges with it too.

++++++++

Over the next week, we continued to work on upgrading the property. We actually brought in a landscaper to work on the various paths a bit, more formally connecting the main part of the resort with the small pockets of cabins and RV sites throughout the property. We also wanted his thoughts on how we could use the new acquisition of Beth's property.

The landscaper, an older African-American gentleman named Lawrence, seemed to really have a vision for how things could be better wherever he went. He spent a total of five minutes looking around at each spot, nodding and shaking his head silently to himself in some sort of inner-debate, before listing off what he would recommend. Beth and I accompanied him, clothed. Cami (mostly) stayed in the lodge unclothed. I saw her walking around outside of the lodge a few times. If Lawrence saw her, he didn't indicate that he had.

Beth and I decided that we could maintain better community relations as well as actually get work done if we remained clothed. I of course thought she may motivate Lawrence wearing resort wear, just as that very much motivated me but she just adorably blushed and retorted that Barbara and Charlotte seemed quite motivated by my resort wear as well. I am pretty sure they were just scandalized though.

Honestly, I just loved Beth naked. The shock factor had worn off a bit for me, being around these two amazing women in just a pair of shoes or a hat, but it does not mean that each time I saw them I didn't just marvel at their beauty. I absolutely did. Sensuality, experience, innocence, youth, enthusiasm - with the two of them I got it all. I was a very blessed man.

Lawrence had finally provided his recommendations, but it was clear that we needed to go ahead and combine the two properties, otherwise the pathways being proposed crossed official borders and we would need to work on providing formal agreements between property owners. This seemed to be an unnecessary temporary solution when all we had to do was get Beth's property rezoned for commercial/ recreational use and then close on the sale of the property to Eden Woods, essentially making everything one entity.

This meant we needed to work with the Zoning Board, which also meant we needed a lawyer.

Beth had access to several lawyers through business dealings but seemed a bit hesitant to bring in any she knew through that context. She needed to keep that world separate, for pretty obvious reasons. Even if the whole community finally found out she was part of this business venture, she didn't necessarily want to actually sit through that experience with business contacts. It felt awkward for her. I understood.

But Cami and I knew a lawyer - Jeanette Loving - who happened to be somewhat familiar with the property and with us and whom Cami and I both liked. Well she mostly was familiar with us as she didn't know about the no clothing portion. And while that was going to be a bit of a shocker for her (probably) if she was willing to work with us I wanted someone we could count on long term. Relationships and trust were both pretty important to me. And while Jeanette kept her social distance (we might have to work on that), I still liked her and the way she approached things.

So Beth and I arranged a meeting with Jeanette at her offices that next week. While we still had some time before the summer season hit and the regulars began coming (mid-June) we wanted to act now as we knew at least a few of the phases would take time, considering the local government was now involved.

"Jeanette, this is Beth. Beth? Jeanette." Jeanette had just opened her office door to greet us.

"Lovely to meet you, Beth."

"You as well, Jeanette. You come with high recommendations from Tom and Cami."

Jeanette smiled at me, not warmly but rather . . . uh professionally?

I almost laughed out loud as we sat down in the two chairs in front of her desk. With Jeanette being so rigid and formal all the time and Beth being so composed, hyper-poised and elegant, it just seemed laughable that we were set to discuss getting Jeanette to help in expanding our little property that involved people just stripping down and sitting around in the woods. Seemed like an interesting contrast.

I think Beth detected something was up with me, glancing at me with a slight eyebrow raised.

I reached over and squeezed her hand, actually out of instinct, to reassure her. But it was the first time I had done that. And she looked like she paused for a brief moment, and then squeezed back. That may have been a mistake. Then again, maybe it was fine.

Jeanette's eyes had been following our exchange. She seemed to be at a loss for whether

she should speak.

"Sorry Jeanette. Maybe all will be made clear in a moment," I began.

I leaned forward, "I am going to lay it all out for you. Please know that we would understand if you did not want to be involved but we think you can really help us. And I would love it if you did." She nodded but sat and waited expectantly for me to tell her.

And so I did. Beth let me do most of the talking, explaining about the nature of the resort, Beth's property next door, our dreams of expanding the resort to what it really could be and our need to do some real estate work (especially in the area of zoning) to put everything on the path.

I have to credit Jeanette as she did not show much surprise. I am not sure if she just bottles everything up and just writes it in an online journal on the crazyasslawyerstories.com website (right below the entry about the dude whose alibi for being innocent was that he was partying with aliens that night), but she maintained her demeanor as she took it all in.

"So to be clear, you need me to help work through the real estate agreements and through the zoning board to get the properties combined as a single commercial entity? And you may need further legal assistance in the future as the business grows?"

I nodded while Beth smiled, "yes ma'am, that is correct."

SimonO
SimonO
584 Followers