Rebuilding Eden Ch. 04

Story Info
Heartache and healing in Eden.
9.6k words
4.8
7.1k
10
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SimonO
SimonO
583 Followers

Simon Says:

Chapters 1-3 really are required for this one. This chapter contains "loving wives" sorts of themes, as well as exhibitionism and romance.

Thanks for reading :)

+++++

"Holy shit man, why is everyone naked??? Is this some sort of swinger's party??"

Elise stood squarely in front of Cami, who seemed to be unsure how to handle it all.

I knew Cami had been confident in front of everyone, except with regard to eventually coming clean with her family. I imagine a little anxiety tugged at her every time she anticipated the pending conversation, followed by the unknown reaction. And here stood the first member of her family to be faced with the new Cami. Cami looked like a deer in headlights.

"Seriously, Cami, and no offense, but why are you standing around with naked older people, while also naked?"

"I . . . um . . . Elise, I am, like . . . " I hadn't seen Cami like this since the first day I met her. I wanted to help, so I stepped forward.

"Elise, I have heard so much about you. I am Tom. And welcome to Eden Woods Naturist Resort." I extended my hand. To Elise's credit, she recovered quickly enough to take it and shake it.

"This is Beth, a fellow owner." Beth smiled and waved. "And Jeanette, a very good friend and our lawyer."

At that point, I realized this is the first person to casually see the nude version of Jeanette outside of the three of us. She looked a little embarrassed, but then waved.

"So . . . a naturist resort?" Elise had turned back to me, seemingly wanting to get information from the guy who was actually talking.

"Yes, nudism really."

"So you are some sort of cult leader and my sister is now part of like your harem or something?"

Elise looked angry as she jumped to the worst conclusions. Beth stepped forward getting ready to defend me and clear things up, but then Cami found her voice.

"Tom isn't some sort of cult leader, Elise. I um, pretty much converted him."

"She converted me, too," said Beth.

"And me," Jeanette quietly added.

Elise looked from one face to another.

"Cami, the worst is over as it is known. Time to talk it out. Rip the band-aid, Cami. You can do this," I smiled at her reassuringly. "And let's get out of your way."

And with that I walked towards Jeanette and Beth, grabbed both of their hands, and headed into the lodge.

"I didn't think of the harem idea before . . . Hmmm." Beth punched my arm as Jeanette giggled.

I worried about how things were going to go for Cami. I knew this was hard, but I also knew that when you have something completely exposed, sorry for the pun, then sometimes it is easier to come clean.

Beth, Jeanette and I settled on the couches to wait for Cami. As I looked at the two of them, I got the feeling someone was being hesitant about saying something. This of course made me wonder if I did something wrong, which was always a very real possibility.

"Actually, we need to talk about something, Tom," Jeanette finally began after glancing silently at Beth, indicating I actually was right for once, "so it is good that we got banished together in here. It would be better if Cami could join us too, but Beth being here I think is enough."

Sounded serious, so I leaned forward and gave her my full attention.

"First, thank you for understanding and giving me some time to work things through over the last few weeks. You already know the background of this - Gary has been having some performance issues and we have been working through things. And while our increased . . . intimacy . . . has helped some, he seems to have reverted back to being upset that he cannot perform his 'husband duties,' as he calls them."

Jeanette had sat across from me while Beth had scooted next to me. I now felt Beth's hand massaging my shoulder affectionately.

"We had purchased some anatomically realistic sexual aides, but he believes that is not enough. So he is insisting on, um, a sexual surrogate."

I know I looked a little puzzled. I thought a sexual surrogate was someone who took the place of one partner in sexual situations, but was Gary truly suggesting that Jeanette have another sexual partner?

"I protested quite a bit over this. It caused a great deal of arguments. I had just gotten comfortable taking off my clothes in front of others. To go to bed with a person other than my husband feels problematic to say the least. I just could not see it as a solution at all." She paused and stared off as if thinking.

So yes, that's what she meant. Wow.

"Honestly, I think I would need a close relationship with someone to do that, which of course feels like I am cheating on my husband. It just seemed like it would be impossible." Her eyes shifted back to me.

"Even if I can accept that he doesn't believe me sleeping with someone else is cheating, when he approved of it, it actually feels like it would be cheating to emotionally get close enough to someone else to make it enjoyable, thus not even worth the effort." She paused again. She didn't seem to be struggling with speaking. Maybe her talking to Beth and Cami without me was just about processing. Now she was presenting.

"I cannot just have sex with another man. I need to care about that person, be attracted to him, feel some connections with him. And all of that feels wrong. Does that make sense?"

I nodded my head. I think I did understand it. I believe at this stage in life I felt the same. Sex wasn't about my enjoyment only, not transactional, but an emotional experience shared with two people who cared about each other.

"But then while talking with Beth and Cami, we realized something," she looked at Beth as if to get permission to continue.

I noticed she had shifted. She stopped presenting and looked uncomfortable, as if getting the words out would be more difficult.

"There is someone else besides Gary that ticks all those boxes." She looked down as she continued, "I care about you. I feel a connection with you. And yes, I find you attractive."

She paused again, then finally looked up, "so Beth suggested we consider your role in this."

I looked at Beth. Her hand never stopped massaging my shoulder. She nodded. "She is right, I suggested it." Beth apparently had taken over now, "Gary feels that this needs to happen to save their marriage. He is not ok taking some medicinal supplements for his own reasons, but feels his wife needs to experience a full sexual experience, vaginal intercourse. He initially thought hiring a male escort might work, but as Jeanette mentioned, she did not feel comfortable with a random sexual encounter."

With this she looked at Jeanette, "and I completely understand that."

She locked eyes with me.

"Cami and I feel that this could work. If you are open to it, you could try it once. If it seemed to fulfill the needs, then an every-once-in-awhile approach might work fine for all."

She dropped her hand to mine and squeezed it, "but please understand, Tom, there is no pressure here. If you do not feel comfortable with this then please do not agree to it."

She shrugged, "honestly I know of no one who has done this before, so I have no frame of reference." She glanced at Jeanette, who seemed to be blushing a bit, "and it probably will impact your friendship, hopefully not in any negative way."

Now both women went silent. I went into thinking mode.

I had entered a dating relationship with two women, exclusive for the three of us. And now one was proposing that I sexually satisfy a friend.

On the surface, this likely was a dream come true for any regular guy, but I cared very much for Cami and Beth. Well I cared for Jeanette too, and was a cheerleader for her marriage. I didn't want to agree to something that would hurt any of them, no matter how noble the intentions.

"Cami has agreed to this?" I asked Beth.

"She has. She immediately jumped on board."

"And you? How do you feel about it?" I searched her eyes.

"Admittedly, thinking about you with someone else, like in the Cami situation, gets me a little in the gut." She glanced at Jeanette, "but then the same conclusion I came to with Cami applies here - I have you, and you spending time with Jeanette, who I care for very much, will not change that status. I trust where you are putting your heart, Tom. If your affection and penis is used to help a friend and her marriage, then I think I am ok with it. I think."

I nodded. Logical in an odd way. But she still seemed unsure.

"And you? How are you really feeling about this? I know you are doing this for Gary, but I don't want to destroy our friendship."

Jeanette paused.

"Complete honesty," she slightly smiled, "I have always thought you were sweet, kind, and thoughtful. As we became close, I can say now that I feel safe with you. I know you care about me and would do most anything for me. Your throuple situation with Cami and Beth is odd, but I actually kinda understand it. And I am hopeful that if this happens, that with the way Cami and Beth worked things out with you and each other means that we can all remain close."

She shrugged, "and I am physically attracted to you. I never considered acting on any of it because of our commitments and our loved ones, and that is not who we are, but yes it is there."

She paused, "I want to help Gary feel comfortable with things, and I honestly don't know any other men I can do this with other than you." She seemingly realized what she said as she quickly added, "I am so sorry, that sounds like I am putting pressure on you! If you do not feel comfortable or . . . well if you do not want to do it, then please know I will not be upset with you. I do not look like nor am I Beth or Cami, so you may . . ."

I cut her off, "before you say anything silly, I find you attractive too. You are lovely inside and out. Just trying to work through it."

She smiled shyly, "thank you. Of course."

"Well I would need to talk to Cami," both women nodded, "and I need to think this all through," they both nodded again.

"There is no rush on this Tom," Jeanette added, "we just wanted to start the conversation. I haven't given your name to Gary yet for this as we wanted to work out everything on this end first. I am not sure he would agree to it as you are a friend. I am not sure, but it may be easier for him if the person was someone we barely knew and would not see again."

I nodded. We sat quietly.

"So hey, you may get your harem after all?" Beth smiled as Jeanette giggled, uncharacteristically cracking a joke to maybe lighten the mood. That was usually Cami's job.

At that moment, the door opened and Cami, speak of the devil, and Elise entered.

They seemed to be ok, at least on the surface.

"Elise knows everything now," she announced, with a pretty serious look on her face.

Elise sat on the couch facing me, a little down from Jeanette. Cami sat on the other side of me, letting her thigh barely touch mine. I would normally grab her hand, but I wasn't sure what "everything" actually meant.

It honestly could have referred to her journey into naturism, or her journey into being a naturist businessowner, or her journey into romantically sharing an older dude with an older woman, or it could have included the part where she just suggested her boyfriend have sex with a friend to help her with that friend's marriage. So many choices for "everything."

So I was going to tread carefully.

"Sorry I said you were a cult leader of a harem," Elise looked at me and gave me a slight grin.

"It's ok. It's kinda what it looks like."

She shrugged and then half-smiled and nodded.

Cami quickly jumped in, "one important piece of news, I am going to probably go through this again as our parents are coming here in a few days." She gave a slightly-stressed forced smile.

"They are coming here?" Beth asked.

She nodded.

"Did they just call? You didn't mention this before."

She shook her head as she glanced at Elise, who gave her a smile and an encouraging nod, "nope. I actually just called them right before coming back inside. You were right Tom, time to rip the band-aid."

I didn't care what Elise knew about us, I slipped my arm around her shoulder and pulled her close into a side hug.

Elise stayed the night that night and part of the next day. I stayed clear of them as they had several long talks walking around the property. But then Elise spent meals with the three of us. She seemed to be analyzing all of our interactions. And she remained clothed the entire time.

Finally she left later that day - long goodbyes kept her standing in front of her car.

"Take care of my sister," she said to both Beth and me.

"It is our pleasure to do so. Truly," Beth replied. I nodded and smiled. And Elise drove off.

Cami needed some comfort following Elise's departure, but obviously she knew she had us too. She was not alone in this.

++++

A mere two weeks remained before the first guests would show up for the first season of the newly minted Eden Woods. We had arrived at the stage of fitting sheets onto beds and organizing silverware in the cabins. Not much was left.

The weeks had begun to fill up, well at least relatively so. Our three "regular" families were all returning, and of course they got first pick on cabins and such, but we also saw several new families signing up. We didn't see any single men trying to get in, which was good, but we did have a few single women register spots.

The registration process was older and needed some improvement, especially on collecting demographic data. We added that to our to do list.

There actually was also something on our list.

To work out the kinks, we decided to do a "soft launch" of the new Eden Woods with some locals the week before the season began. We figured we would fill up the ten cabins and see how it would go, for anyone wanting a partial week of nude vacation for 75% off. The water was about warm enough to swim, and of course the weather was getting warmer so being outside with less on was not problematic.

Cami posted a notice in the local newspaper. We also called our chief gossiper Charlotte to get her to get the word out through the old lady grape vine. Three days later all ten cabins were filled.

Charlotte actually grabbed one first, no more than five minutes after we called her. The two soccer moms signed up with their families for two more, seemingly having convinced their husbands and maybe even kids. I would imagine their preadolescents/ teens may not come. At their age I would have been very self-conscious, but we would see.

Our furniture supplier, Sammi, and her husband reserved another. Even more interestingly, our older landscaper, Lawrence, signed up with his wife. And to all of our great pleasure, Jenna's name appeared on a reservation.

She didn't list anyone else but herself, but that was a good step. She used a credit card, so she was seemingly not hiding anything. When I asked Cami and Beth about it they said Jenna hadn't been around since the listing was posted so she didn't tell them she was doing it.

The soft launch would begin on Sunday and would last until Wednesday, giving us Thursday, Friday, and Saturday to debrief, fix issues, and get everything back in order for the actual arriving families the following week.

I found myself sitting in my favorite spot, the front porch of the lodge, when I saw a car pull into our parking lot. The car was one of those very crappy older hatchbacks, with chipping green paint and a loud rather barely running engine. And I knew who it belionged to.

Out popped Chels and Kel from the open house we had a few weeks back, to convince the community we were not some sort of drug-using sex cult, and from a few casual visits from the week before. They actually immediately stripped down to only shoes and came straight towards me on the porch. Looks like they had made their decision about whether they should.

"What's up, naked guy?" Chels smiled as she walked up.

"Hi Kel and Chels. Welcome back to Eden Woods." I smiled at them.

"Hey, you remembered our names! That's pretty dope," she exclaimed.

"Indeed. What can I do for you, ladies?"

Kel jumped in, "Well, we saw you had locals coming next week to your little naked hidey-hole here."

"Yes, but unfortunately all of the spots have been registered for so we aren't taking any more reservations."

"Oh that's fine. That's not why we are here." Kel cleared her throat, "we are offering our services for gainful employment." She then grinned with Chels nodding behind her, also grinning.

"You want to work here?"

"Yes indeedy. We noticed that it is just you, the hot MILF, and the cute assed bouncy blond one, and since you are obviously growing this place, we figured you could use some new faces."

Chels nodded, "what she fuckin' said. So here are your new faces!"

At this point, Beth appeared.

"What kinds of jobs are you qualified for?" She apparently at the least heard the last bit.

"Well, I am currently the chickie who talks to people when they first arrive at the car dealership. If you need a front desk person then I am your girl, man." Kel spread her arms out, as if presenting herself.

"Well, this is a family place and . . ." Beth began.

"One second gorgeous older naked lady . . ."

"Beth." I couldn't tell if Beth was annoyed, but she was all business at this point. And she, as well as me, thought these generally foul-mouthed but admittedly cute female longshoreman types with their rather salty language probably would not work out here.

"Right. Beth. Anyway, I apologize for interrupting, but I totes know where you are going. Allow me to demonstrate please." She cleared her throat, "you two will be playing the parts of newly arrived guests here. Clear?"

We shrugged and nodded. Why not?

She then closed her eyes.

"Are you ok?" Beth asked.

"Shh, I am getting into character."

She then opened her eyes and feigned surprise.

"Oh hello there! Welcome to Eden Woods, our little hidden paradise. How may I be of service?"

She then pointed to me as if it was my turn to say a line.

"Um. We are here to check in?"

"Fantastic! And what name is the reservation under?"

"Tom Andrews."

"Excellent, Mr. Andrews. Oh here we are! One week in the . . .oh my . . . you and your gorgeous lady friend are staying in our presidential suite with the platinum package!"

"We don't have a pl. . . "

"Shhh. Stay in character dude," Chels whispered behind me.

"Well we are very excited you decided to join us. If there is anything at all, please don't hesitate to call me here. My name is Kelly and it is my pleasure to serve you. Now let me call Trev our outstanding nude Bell Hop to take your bags!"

And with that she closed her eyes, "and scene . . ." She then looked at us and grinned, "I do community theater."

"Hmm. Well you can certainly be polite when you want to be," Beth added with an amused smile.

Chels excitedly jumped in, "damned right we can. Kel and I worked at a certain fast food chicken franchise for three months. We kick polite's ass when needed. Those freaks were fuckin' Nazis about that shit."

"And what can you do, Chels," I asked her.

"Well I do hair right now. I was thinkin' I would keep doin' that with my important clients in the evenings and such, but really I looooove exercise. I also fuckin' adore kids. So friggin cute. Little kids make me happy. If you have families come in I can do anything from lead yoga and exercise classes and I guess do hair for the moms and stuff to help kids with art projects. And really, little naked kids running around is probably adorable, in a very non-pervy non-pedo shit kinda way. I like adult dicks. A lot." With that last bit, Chels wiggled her eyebrows at me.

She then quickly added, "oh and Kel and I can help clean rooms and shit like that."

SimonO
SimonO
583 Followers