Rebuilding Eden Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tom she wants to hear what you said, she just has a shit load of baggage and it's hard for her to hear it. It doesn't fit with all of the other shit she has had to deal with."

I looked at her, a little puzzled.

She slipped her arm in mine and started walking me back to the little shelter. "Her step-dad was a useless and very absent fuck. Sorry, I know we are working on language, but no other word works."

"It's ok."

"So when a sweet and caring older guy says stuff like that, especially that he feels she has become part of his family, she doesn't know what to do with it, y'know? All of the other older men in her life, those who were supposed to be or could have been father figures, they were all complete assholes." I nodded as I processed. Might explain a few things for how Chels interacted with the world.

"Honestly, she really likes you, like looks up to you and Beth and even Cami. This place, you, all of it so different than anything she has experienced. In the short time she has been here she has grown attached to you and all of this." She smiled, "so have I."

She placed her arm on mine, "Give her some time. What you said was perfect, she just needs to work through it. She can't stop talking about how great all of this is. I honestly haven't seen her this fully happy in . . . ever really." She stopped walking with me for a moment, but continued to keep her arm in mine, "she needs this place, Tom." She paused, "this is gonna feel like an unfair shit-load of pressure, but she really needs you."

She took a deep breath, sigh like, "she may tell you about her stuff some day. For now, just keep doing what you did. She really needs it. Deep down she loves it, but all of the other stuff is making it difficult." She smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Oh and like expect a random hug in the near future. Betting she will. Likely today."

Thirty minutes later, Kel proved almost prophetic. Chels walked out of the woods, came over to me, and wrapped her arms around me tightly for what must have been a full two minutes. I felt her soft warm petite body melt into mine. This was not sexual. It almost was like I was hugging my daughter. I held her close.

I felt her lips on my cheek, a small kiss, and then she immediately walked away, never having looked at me at all.

I could see the smiling Kel waiting for her nearby where she pulled Chels into a deep hug too.

++++

"Hey Trev, how's it going?"

"Hi."

"Have everything you need?"

"Yeah."

"Um. Ok. Well let me know if anything changes, ok?"

"Yeah."

"See ya Trev."

"Bye."

++++

Cami spoke to her sister at least once a day starting the day after Elise left, and additionally they texted back and forth several times. They stayed connected. And neither of them spoke with their parents or seemed to want to. And their parents had not tried reaching out any point, which of course just made us all sad.

Unfortunately, traditional thinking and such can get in the way of families. I was very hopeful that one or both of Cami's parents would see that the relationships with their daughter were much more important than something that they did not understand. Maybe in time. Of course, then the next shock may be the fact that she was romantically involved with me. Oh and that she was sharing me with a woman old enough to be her mom, one that has taken the place of her mom in her life. Yeah, those probably would not go over well either.

The day finally came for me to take on the surrogate role for Jeanette. She hadn't been around much at Eden Woods in the few days before, and apparently had worked out some details and such directly with Beth, but she and I had not talked at all.

I had expressed a willingness to do it if Gary would be on the property, that once my part was done I would slip away and Gary would be there for the part where Jeanette basked in the aftermath, and that we all discuss it afterwards to honestly process it. I understood that Gary likely did not want to meet me, or even see me, so the day-of would involve a lot of British farce-like maneuvering of me entering one door and avoiding seeing him as he exited through another. Further, the debrief would need to be done in separate groups.

I was thankful that Gary seemed ok with my requests, and even with me being the one. He apparently needed to think it over as, in line with what Jeanette anticipated, he really wanted to hire an escort or something. But he heard Jeanette and considered her side.

I stayed clear until Gary was in one of the lodge rooms upstairs. I then went to wait for Jeanette in one of the cabins. Beth and Cami wanted it to be romantic for Jeanette, so they helped me gather fresh cut flowers and set out some light wine and fruit. And they left a blue tooth speaker playing some sexy slow Soul and Blues music. The cabin chosen was one of the few with a fireplace, so we made sure it was lit, candles were placed, and other lights were lowered.

Cami and Beth remained in the lodge as well. All was set.

Jeanette finally showed up, wearing a cardigan, as the air had cooled. She looked unbelievably nervous. I smiled and welcomed her in.

As the fireplace had really warmed up the cabin, I offered to take her cardigan. She relented and I happily discovered that besides shoes, that was all she was wearing.

I led her to the small couch in front of the fireplace, poured her some wine and set the fruit in front of her.

She took the glass but sat, probably stressing over the experience.

She finally looked at me.

"I . . . uh . . ."

She seemed to be at a loss for words. I pressed my fingers on her lips giving her permission to not try to find them. I thought we didn't need to get into any discussions or analysis, that those thoughts and meanderings might just halt things. She knew me. She trusted me. We knew what we were doing. I think that was enough.

I took her hand and smiled at her. I gently rubbed her hand. She smiled a little.

My eyes left hers and started looking at her body.

She looked so pretty in the dancing colors caused by the flickering fireplace. The reds and golds highlighted her curves, her eyes, her hair.

Her medium sized breasts moved gently with her breath, her nipples hard because of cold or excitement or both. I lifted my fingers to barely caress her shoulders, her upper arms. My knuckle moved along to her side, across her stomach.

I looked back up at her face to see that her mood had shifted a bit. Her eyes were locked on mine, maybe searching for desire. I am sure I was showing it.

We had established that kissing was ok beforehand, so I leaned forward and brushed my lips across hers.

The light kiss led to more intense kissing. Each moment became a bit more intense. Soon our mouths parted and her tongue and mine began massaging each other. Her breath, a fruity taste of some sort, began more forcefully breathing into my mouth as my hands slipped around her bare back pulling her closer.

Her hand dropped to my naked thigh, her shoulders shifted closer together in a bit of a vulnerable posture, submitting.

It was time. I stood up, my semi-hard dick at eye level with her. I reached down, slipped my hands beneath her knees and her back, and carried her to the bed. Her initial surprise was quickly replaced by a small smile, indicating pleasure and approval.

I laid her down, stretching her body out. I took a moment to drink her in before selecting my first target to kiss. I kissed the side of her breast, down to her stomach, planting kisses in a line. Her breath increased, maybe in anticipation. Her fingers tangled in my hair, almost holding me in place.

I eventually ended up kissing back up her chest, spending moments on each nipple. A gentle kiss followed by moving on, to her shoulders, her neck, behind her ear. My now completely hard cock pressed against her thigh as my fingers found their way across her lower lips.

I ran my fingers up and down her slit before finally sliding them inside. She finally lost composure and moaned. I kissed her mouth as my fingers alternated between gentle insertion and massaging her clit.

"I am ready, Tom," she whispered.

My queue. I slid across her, moving her knees apart. My dick lined up with her as I slid forward. I could feel her lips part as my tip entered her. She looked at me with a little surprise as I slipped in deeper. I kissed her again. Hard. Deeper and deeper I slid until I felt fully inside.

"Hold it right there," she whispered.

I looked at her, her face betraying pleasure. She smiled at me, take small breaths, "so full."

I then slowly started to pump.

I could feel her lips tightly surrounding my cock. Each movement out saw me almost leaving her, only to move back to being fully inside. We sped up, her fingers digging into my ass, pulling me into her.

Faster and faster. The experience wasn't like Cami, with her high energy and near acrobatics. Not like Beth with her slow fuck that was really just all out gentle love making. This was somewhere in between. And it felt like she was holding back a bit.

Her moaning, and mine, increased at each full pump of my dick inside. Her fingers dug deeper. I grabbed her breast with my hand, feeling her hard nipple press into the palm of my hand. More moans.

"Close . . . Tom . . . " she whispered between grunts and moans.

I could at any moment, so I increased the speed of my thrusts. I could feel her, and hear her, getting very close.

And then I felt the tightening, and the long moan. I loved hearing a woman orgasm. This third woman who entered my life had one of those long guttural moans. So fucking sexy.

I exploded inside of her, knowing that baby making was no longer possible for her.

I could feel her throb around my dick.

"One more minute, Tom. Stay there please," she whispered into my ear, as we both began to recover.

So I stayed. I didn't get completely soft, but I did feel it soften a bit, causing a little movement inside of her, her pussy lips lightly gripping my moving dick. Finally I rolled off of her to catch my breath.

"One more minute of a cuddle, then I will let you go," she said. I hadn't seen this affectionate side of Jeanette before. I of course smiled, and she proceeded to drape her body across mine, her warm wet pussy lips against my thigh, her breasts pressed against my chest. I rubbed her back with my hand, from bottom to shoulders and back again, as she softly moved her hips, almost gently grinding her wet pussy against my skin..

"I am not sure how this will change things for us, but that was quite wonderful," she whispered against my chest. And then she gently kissed me there.

"Thank you," she quietly added. "My pleasure, Jeanette," I responded.

Moments later I detangled from her, kissed her lips and hugged her one last time, left her in the cabin to do a little clean up before Gary arrived, and snuck back to my room in the lodge.

Cami was laying on the bed. She saw me, smiled, then texted Beth, who was supposed to lead Gary to Jeanette. About three minutes later, Beth showed up at our door holding a long coat and wearing only shoes.

The three of us processed it a bit, but we all felt like we needed a bit more time. Afterall I was on a sex high at that moment. But then we snuggled in to go to sleep.

The next morning, Jeanette took Gary home early, but then came back to the lodge to discuss things with us. She said that Gary seemed to be fine, preferred to not meet me, and was very happy that Jeanette was happy.

From our side, both women seemed ok, hugs shared all around. For me, it was a little odd to see Jeanette.

While Cami was in the kitchen and Beth had stepped out, Jeanette sat across from me on the couch.

"Are you ok, Tom?" Her eyes took on a serious look - worried, anxious, something.

I nodded. "More importantly, are you?"

She smiled, "I think so." She paused, "See me any differently?"

"Hard not to." I thought for a moment, "you make cute sounds during sex."

She blushed, giggled, then added, "I like your sounds too."

She then turned serious, "I think we are fine. But we should all have this conversation again before we consider a second time. Our friendship is very important to me, Tom. And of course my friendships with Cami and Beth. Gary is happy so far with the arrangement, but he and I are having a lot of frank and honest talks."

I nodded in absolute agreement. Too many people could be hurt by a reckless approach to this odd arrangement.

She stood, came and sat next to me and kissed my cheek. I slipped my arm around her shoulder, and she leaned into me. With the new shift in our relationship to a more physical element, I felt no qualms about this. This was a very different phase for us, but I also needed to be careful. Jeanette and I could develop more romantic feelings for each other and neither of us wanted that. I wasn't sure how to draw the line, but seemingly with everyone being honest with everyone, maybe it was possible.

Hopefully.