Rebuilding Eden Ch. 05

Story Info
New beginnings in paradise.
8.1k words
4.84
10.7k
15
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SimonO
SimonO
584 Followers

Simon Says:

This is it. Not planning on anything more after this. Romance, exhibitionism, sort-of threesome content.

Thanks for being committed enough to make it this far. :)

++++++

With just two days until the soft launch families arrived, all were working hard on the final touches in their respective "stations." Kel had really organized the front desk into a very welcoming space. I got her to blush a few times as I raved about it. And I was being honest. Flowers sat out, things organized well, some thoughtful decorations, professional and homey. She also was great on a computer so had developed a more digital means of tracking new guests, which also allowed us to gather some demographic information and so forth. A very smart girl. Her efforts especially pleased Beth, considering her eye for professionalism. In Beth's mind, Kel had hit a homerun.

Cami had been on a rampage on making sure things were organized for activates. We bought a few cute little paddle boats and canoes to be made available to be used on the lake. We set up a suggested swimming rope barrier to make sure swimmers would know where the drop-off happened. And we acquired a dozen lounge chairs to place along the grass, and of course the beach, close to the water.

And of course Chels did a fantastic job of getting things ready in her exercise and children's activities realms. But she also just became Cami's assistant, working on a program schedule of organized daily activities for anyone interested. We figured most wanted to just lay about and enjoy the environment, but some may want to have a few events to look forward to each day. In essence, this is exactly what Cami hoped Eden Woods would become one day before I got pulled into it.

Beth and I took care of the cabins and general grounds, the more operations side of things, with Trev when he could show. The boy hardly spoke but he proved to be an especially hard worker and never once hesitated to do what was asked.

And he was talented.

What I could not figure out he successfully tackled quickly. Maybe eventually we could make enough through this venture to bring Trev on full time, offering benefits and such to everyone.

"Hey ladies. All going ok?" I walked up behind Chels and Kel as they sat next to each other on the grass next to the lake. They both smiled their pretty smiles at me as they glanced back.

As with Beth and Cami, and because I am just a dude with pervy tendencies, I enjoyed seeing these two become so comfortable in their own skins. Kel being heavier than Chels, her large breasts with large nipples and thicker middle and bottom were naturally alluring. Her chubbier look made her both cute and sensual. I loved the movement of her body. And no, I did not just stare at her like a drooling perv, but I absolutely could have.

Chels, so petit in comparison, with her tiny A-cup breasts and always erect cute little nipples, tiny butt, and cute grin made both an attractive co-worker and a fun-sized little package of a girl to have around. Both girls had removed all hair below their necks, and so with Chels, it felt a little more taboo considering how young she looked. But I knew she was eighteen and every time she opened her mouth, she reminded me how adult-like she actually was.

I had no intentions of anything sexual with either girl for a host of reasons, two being Beth and Cami, but it did not mean I couldn't enjoy these moments of seeing two naked beauties enjoying themselves in the little paradise I helped to create.

"Hey naked boss. All is great.," Kel patted the ground next to her, indicating I should join them.

"You are just the dude we wanted to talk to," Chels piped in from the other side of Kel as I took my place on the grace.

Chels had not spoken about the other day at the Eden Kids shelter, prompting her to need some alone time, and then the affectionate hug. It remained unspoken. I think that was ok. But here she was grinning at me, so maybe Kel was right that I said the right thing but she was still working with how to accept it.

"Oh?"

"Yep. We have some inquiries for you. To clear up some confusion. Ready?"

I chuckled, "sure, I am mostly an open book, Chels, feel free."

"Right, so it seems like you are dating hot MILF Beth?"

I guess her and Kel, the two 18 year olds with a curious interest in topics like romance and drama, had observed us.

"Yes, that's correct." No need to deny these things. We hadn't discussed openly whether we would share any info about us with our new employees, but it just made sense to do so.

"Interesting." She smiled almost conspiratorially, "and weirdly, it seems you are also dating cute bouncy Cami, yes?"

Chels played with her braid as she awaited my answer.

I paused, "yes, correct."

"Also interesting," she said rather coyly.

"Incidentally we think that is mighty progressive of an older naked dude like yourself," added Kel.

"And don't forget the MILF, Beth is so classy," the smiling Chels added, "who knew she also had a little bit of a kinky streak!"

"Well to be clear, I am dating them but they aren't . . . um . . . with each other?" I kept trying to figure out at what point I should stop this conversation. It felt personal. But then these girls had been added to the family. I said as much, so I wanted to live up to it by being open at some level.

"Ahhh. So they are allowing you freedom. Interesting."

"Oh, Kel, don't forget about the pretty shy lawyer lady Jeanette? Doesn't seem to be dating there but there seems to be something kinda sexual there too?"

"Indeed Chels!"

"You are quite the observant ones, huh?"

Chels grinned, "people assume I am dumb as f . . . as they get. But I am not. So yeah?"

"That's complicated and more her story to tell."

She nodded, "gotcha."

They both paused, "well we were thinking if you are getting around and everyone is cool with it, we want spots in line." I really couldn't tell if they were being serious as both were grinning, but with a little bit of blush on their cheeks.

I smiled and shook my head, "Chels . . . "

She giggled. "I am only kidding. Well only sort of kidding." Kel nodded in agreement, never dropping her grin.

"Besides, Trev might get upset, right Kel?" I turned towards Kel.

"Oh we broke up," she shrugged.

"Again," added Chels.

"This time for good, I think."

"We'll see," added Chels again. Kel rolled her eyes at her friend's spoken skepticism.

"Well it is good to see if the person is long term material or not, and make a clean break if they aren't," I explained in my fatherly way.

"Oh, we never were good for long term material. I mean he has a njce dick and all and was really good with it."

"You said he was good at licking your flower garden too," added Chels somehow helpfully, as if they were talking about what kind of salads they ate for lunch. I found myself hoping the conversation would take a turn.

"Hells yes he was. Great tongue, knew what to flick where ifyouknowwhatImean." The girls gave each other high-fives as they giggled. Kel then stared off for a second, maybe remembering it. "But then that was it. He never shared with me anything about his feelings."

"Well did he share anything at all? He seemed very . . . um quiet," I added.

"Well sure he was quiet, but I guess I don't mind a dude letting me jabber with my girl here, but eventually he needs to tell me what kinda shit he is feeling. Like how he feels about me, the way I look, the way we talk, the way we communicate, about Chels, about you, this place, his job, his future, what car he likes, whether he likes crinkle-cut or standard fries, whether there is an after life and if we were still together would we be together there and if we had little babies would they be there with us too and would we even recognize each other? Oh and if he even wanted babies."

She took a breath.

"I mean I get a lot of that with Chels here," she smiled at Chels, "but besides kissing and groping boobs, I really prefer dicks a lot more. Like sexually and romantically speaking. I like manliness and dicks and hairy chests where I can run my fingers through it all, and dicks, and man butts, and strong eyes, and deep voices, and a different view point from the girl way of looking at things."

"What she said," said Chels, "plus I really like dicks."

"But a nice dick and a talented tongue are nothing without all those other things. So I will just flick my own bean to take care of my three times daily sex needs, kiss Chels who is really good at it, and focus on me for a bit."

She paused again, "plus you fill all of those needs too, and you are a dude, so that totally works."

"With a nice dick," Chels helpfully added.

"Yes, with a nice dick," Kel agreed oddly with a serious tone, "but also a really nice heart." She sweetly smiled at you. A small glimpse of seriousness and sweetness with those two.

"So yeah, if you felt like having a couple eighteen year olds to fuck in a romp, we'd be down," Chels smiled at me but then got serious, "but honestly I mostly kinda think of you as like um like a . . . like you know, a dad type."

"Yeah, me sorta too," Kel affirmed. "Well my dad is pretty cool so I don't have like the situation Chels has, but I still see it like that."

"Yeah," Chels added, "like a hot Daddy."

She saw me get kinda uncomfortable, probably mostly because while this conversation felt a bit wrong it still was a bit of a turn-on. But I was STILL not about to do anything with either of these girls.

Chels, came over crouched down in front of me, "we are mostly fucking with you. Like I said, you are like just like uh a . . . " she paused as if she was searching for a word. Then, after a few beats, she seemingly found the word but didn't seem to want to say it. Finally, she started tearing up again. Instinctively I held my arms out, and she climbed into my lap. I held her.

"Thanks for being there and putting up with my shit, Daddy," she whispered. Sure that term could be sexual, and the fact that this pretty eighteen year old's cute naked ass was sitting squarely on my naked lap as she pressed her small but hard nipples against my bare chest in a long hug could absolutely become sexual, here it really just felt like she needed an older guy in that father role. And this week of working closely together made us into this little make-shift substitute family for her. And maybe a little for Kel too.

"Any time, sweetheart."

"Hugs any time?" she asked, not letting me go.

"Any time."

I looked up and Kel was tearing up too, "see? This is the kinda feeling and sharing shit I was talking about." She then stood up and hugged me where I sat, managing to bring my head into her substantial boobs.

Life had gotten pretty awesome.

++++

The night before the local guests would arrive for our soft launch, we all decided to turn in early. With Cami, Beth, and I sharing a bed, and with the longshore girls knowing about it, I invited Chels and Kel to share one of the rooms in the lodge.

Chels hadn't asked yet, but she looked to be overjoyed to have a place to stay on site, so I imagine she would propose an arrangement for her to stay more permanently. I wasn't sure about Kel. Both had been living with their families up to this point, and from what little I knew, Kel's family was decidedly more loving and supportive than Chels's family. Thus she may be happier living with them.

I laid on the bed waiting for my bunkmates to arrive. More than bunkmates, they were my girlfriends. My girlfriends. Like the ring of that. I would be happy with either one, but they really did together make such an amazing little family with me. A family that also at some level included a pretty lawyer who occasionally would be having sex with me, two young women who seemed to enjoy "fucking with me" as they put it, and an ex-boyfriend of one of them who has only three words in his entire vocabulary. Maybe my new family would keep expanding?

The door opened and the first girlfriend paused smiling at me. Cami came over to the bed and climbed on top of me, her whole body lying on top of mine, my soft dick, for now, naturally pressing against her pussy lips. With her there, it would not be long before things would force her to make a decision between moving to give it some room, or allow it to slide right inside of her

"Hi," she smiled at me, her face inches away from mine. Her smaller breasts pressed against my chest. She began to wiggle her hips.

Looks like she wanted the second option. But then we had not made arrangements with Beth for Cami and me to have the room tonight, to be intimate. Sometimes we planned ahead for the entire week and sometimes it was more impromptu. So far, no problems had arisen.

At that moment, girlfriend #2 opened the door. She stood at the door for a moment, smiled as she watched us, and then turned to leave, "I will give you a little bit."

"No, please stay."

Beth looked at Cami, "you want me to stay?"

Cami nodded her head, her hips continuing to gyrate, and now my cock began to grow. It could have been because the girl was rubbing her pussy lips on my growing member. It could have been because Beth in all of her gorgeous naked glory was standing right there. Or it could have been because the one girl just asked the other to stick around for whatever sexual encounter was going to be happening.

"Stay and watch, Beth."

Beth looked at me as if to see if I agreed. I didn't know how to answer her, but I could tell she was torn. Maybe secretly deep down she really wanted to do something as kinky as watching two people have sex. But also maybe deep down, maybe this whole sharing thing worked because she didn't see what Cami and I did when she was not in the room. Kinda a denial thing of sorts.

Beth slowly walked to the bed, gently sat down, and crossed her legs facing us. This was very new. Apparently the kinky side won out.

My eyes stayed on Beth's face as Cami's hips continued to grind her increasingly wetter pussy against my quickly hardening shaft.

Cami grinned at me as she slid down my body and engulfed my cock in her mouth. I glanced back at Beth's face, who seemed to be mesmerized by Cami performing some rather enthusiastic and Olympic level oral sex. Her tongue circled my dick as she time and time again pulled it between her lips.

As I felt Cami's lips kiss down my shaft, I watched Beth's fingers trace designs on her stomach. It looked as if she wanted to touch herself, but she was taking her time getting there. So fucking sexy. I was secretly pulling for her to sensually touch herself, but then I was entering my sexual haze phase as Cami moved me closer to the brink of an explosive release.

Beth's eyes moved back to mine, and her cheeks flushed red a little. Her fingers immediately dropped to her sides.

"Please don't stop, Beth," I whispered to her.

I looked down. Cami had nearly completely swallowed my dick as her eyes looked at me questioningly. She quickly figured out what was happening, popped my dick out of her mouth for a moment, smiled at Beth, and then started sliding up my body.

Beth paused. Our love making up to this point had been somewhat traditional. Taking her from behind doggie style had been one of the more adventurous things we had done. Usually she wanted to have me on top of her, our faces close, our eyes watching each other, more missionary approach.

I had never seen her masturbate. I wasn't even sure if she did.

But now, I watched the somewhat conflicted Beth return her fingers to her stomach, and slowly slide them down her body. This might have become the most sexually charged moment of my life. It was becoming crazy fucking sexy.

Cami had finally climbed my body, my dick ended up poised at her pussy lips. She seemed to be enjoying the tease, as I felt the head of my cock spread her pussy lips, running up and down her slit as she rolled her hips around.

That was it.

I grabbed her waist, causing her to yelp, and flipped her on her back. I then immediately slid my body forward and pushed my cock into her soaking wet pussy. She moaned in delight as I pressed my dick all the way inside, my balls finally pressing against her body.

I heard a moan. I looked quickly at Beth. Beth massaged her breast and nipple with one hand, the other running fingers along her clitoris. I desperately held back a need to cum, just so this moment would not end.

Beth locked eyes on me, and then shifted her body so that she laid on her side next to Cami. She continued to circle her fingers on her clit. I could hear the wet sounds from both women at this point.

I leaned over, grabbed Beth's neck and brought her into a deep kiss as I continued to pound my dick over and over into Cami.

Beth moaned into my mouth, her fingers tangling in my hair. With her lips pressed against mine, Cami's fingers digging into my ass pulling me into her, and the overwhelming knowledge of this fucking amazing situation, I exploded inside of Cami.

My dick throbbed inside of her pussy, seemingly causing her pussy walls to throb back in response. She actually bit into my shoulder as she let go to a strong orgasm. I heard Beth make a similar sound, her thighs pressing together with her hand locked onto her pussy. She pinched and pulled her nipple as her body squirmed. I had never seen her do something like that before.

I eventually rolled off of Cami, who then proceeded to latch her body onto mine, her pussy lips now hot and soaking wet pressed against my thigh. Beth immediately did the same on my other side, in a near mirror position. I rubbed both of their backs, necks down to their beautiful asses and back, as all recovered.

"That was hot, right?" Cami whispered into my chest.

"Very," Beth responded, also whispering into my chest.

I just grunted. Words hadn't come to me yet. And probably wouldn't for quite some time. Or ever. Still totally worth it though.

Beth's breathing sounded like she was moving towards dosing off.

"So we are doing it again . . . in like fifteen minutes?" asked Cami, as if she was checking her day planner.

Beth only whispered, "I love you Cami." I felt the same. I couldn't really move at this point. The young girlfriend was going to have to be understanding for the much older participants in this relationship.

Not sure when we drifted off, but it had to be only moments after.

++++

The day of the soft launch had arrived. Cami had gotten matching baseball caps, with a cute little logo emblazoned on the front for all of us and a matching scarf for Kel for the front desk, as she really ran the in-doors. She actually looked lovely wearing just the scarf, a very classy look.

We had opted to gather briefly as a "staff" about thirty minutes before the check-in began. Even Trev ended up being there for our opening. He had to work in the paper factory Monday through Wednesday, so really he could only maybe stop by in the evenings for the rest of the week.

Beth stood in front of us leading the meeting, with the rest of us sitting together in a semi-circle on the couches. Trev sat in one chair and Kel sat in another. Trev seemed to be getting along fine with Kel, even with their breakup. But then again, since Trev showed no emotion and hardly spoke, who knows? He might have been inwardly devastated.

Cami, me and Chels sat on the couch between the two chairs. Chels had gotten a little clingy, but I was fine with it, and while both Cami and Beth had noticed, they did not seem upset. I think like me, they recognized Chels needed an older dude in her life, seemingly of the platonic variety. Her being physically affectionate just demonstrated what had been sorely lacking in her life, and what I could and would enthusiastically provide.

"Alright everyone. This is it. What we all worked for. Remember, Eden Woods is all about a safe escape from the real world, a place where all feel comfortable. Tom and Trev, be especially respectful of all of our female guests. And of course we ladies will do the same. We want this to be a place where our guests walk away, and immediately begin planning to return. We want them to fall in love with this place, just like many of us did our first time here."

SimonO
SimonO
584 Followers