Rebuilding Eden Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And Jeanette, while she did not work or live at Eden Woods, it impacted her too. The sheer association with it opened the door to new ways of thinking and living. That her marriage needed something more authentic, more transparent, more giving. And with loving friends at her side, she felt she had the strength to do it.

Heck, maybe even Trev benefited from this place. We likely would never know, but I liked to think he did. I would look closely for a hint of a smile. If I saw such a thing, then I would count it is a monumental win with him.

Was Eden Woods that special? I suppose the idea of it was even more important than the actual physical nature of the place. But it welcomed others as they were, no pretending to be otherwise.

I think it gave us an excuse to be different. Maybe because it proved to be so shockingly alternative compared to what we had grown to accept in our "regular lives," we suddenly found ourselves willing to be in a throuple, to accept an eighteen year old calling you Daddy, and to have sex with a friend to help her marriage. I mean if walking around naked isn't so taboo anymore, then what is? Maybe society is wrong about a lot of stuff. I know I was.

Chels finally settled down enough to thank us profusely, over and over and over and over. She alternated between smiling and crying for the rest of the day. Kel said she would come over for some sleepovers at times, but made sure it was clear that Chels' room in the lodge was Chels' room. This was to be her home. Her new home. Her safe home.

So, I thought Chels was a hard worker before. Now she was a whirlwind of energy. And now every time she looked at me it was with this face of picture-perfect happiness, mixed with some serious affection. Having an officially adopted daughter was pretty awesome. It felt pretty good to be that adored.

+++++

So, it came to be one morning, with Cami and me enjoying our little breakfast time together on the front porch, looking out on a newly reinvented camp, a new paradise, that we just turned to each other and smiled in satisfaction.

Oddly, she and I began this journey just months before. So much had happened -- I had become a naturist, I had fallen for her and Beth simultaneously, I had picked up an unofficially adopted daughter or two in Chels and Kel, I had developed an unconventional friendship with our lawyer, and I had helped to guide members of a community into being open to this world. A pretty productive few months, really, if I don't say so myself. Way to go Tom.

Upon re-entering the lodge to clean up our bowls and such, I caught sight of the beautiful Beth descending the stairs in a breath of naked glory. Never would I get tired of that.

We cleaned up together, waved at the smiling Kel at the front desk, and then settled into the lodge living room couch. Nothing left to be done but relish in our accomplishments. I ended up with Beth and Cami under each arm, much like the cuddling we did every night, with each woman pressed in close. No words needed to be said as we sat together in those comfortable moments of bliss. This was what happiness felt like.

This was the day. We had worked towards it for months. We were all ready -- Cami, me, Beth, Trev, Chels, Kel. All of us. We were not collectively nervous, but we were aware that it was an important day. And the best way for us to start this day, the first official day of the resort's re-opening, was to sit together and enjoy each other.

I didn't know how long we sat, but our little peaceful respite finally was interrupted by the lodge door opening behind us, followed by a few footsteps pattering across the flooring, and then Kell's enthusiastic, sweet, and friendly voice cutting through the peaceful atmosphere, "welcome to Eden Woods! We are so glad you are here! How can I help you today?"