All Comments on 'Rebuilding Eden Ch. 05'

by SimonO

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thanks for an enthralling and satisfying story, SimonO. I thoroughly enjoyed Tom’s journey and his interactions with the women who came into his life. Some good gritty issues, some excellent teasing moments and some good down to earth sex. Despite my comments on Chapter 4, I enjoyed the saga of getting Eden Woods up and running as a family friendly naturist (or is that nudist?) resort. Lovely story. Great characterisation. Lovely people (mostly).

Cheers

Roger from NZ

SamandAliceSamandAlicealmost 3 years ago

Thank you for the story series SimonO - I've loved every installment and was delighted that this final one came along so soon after chapter 4. Great characters and story. I know this was the last in the series but maybe there's scope for a '10 years on' story one day?

elgemowtfelgemowtfalmost 3 years ago

Excellent storytelling, great pacing, and a satisfying ending. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thanks a lot for such a beautiful story.

Characters are lovely. and the building of such a "better world" inspiring.

rayironyrayironyover 2 years ago
Stand , smile and quietly cheer.!

Warm and gracefully tasty with excellent values..Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dear Author, this was a fantastic story. It had a bit of everything. Feelings, emotions, characters, sex, imagination, complication and understanding. I loved it. Looking forward to your others.

mammoetmammoetover 1 year ago

Loved it would have loved for more chapters to follow.

topcattoponetopcattoponeover 1 year ago

I have just re-read the whole thing. I think I enjoyed it more this time than the last.

zonanuevezonanueve4 months ago

This is an incredible series. I can’t think of anything to critique or suggest. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Wonderful story, and, as many other commenters have said, a beautiful mix of character development, emotions, eroticism. The ending wrap things up perfectly. My only critique is, either use an editor, or an editing program, such as Grammarly; this will catch the typos and incorrect grammar that is sprinkled throughout. (You do not seem to understand that the word “lie“ exists, either in present or past tense).

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A wonderful mixture of fascinating characters involved in a challenging adventure.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

totally absorbing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSimonO@SimonO
Life gets in the way too much, so my new method involves me posting only completed stories, even those with multiple parts. That will cut down on people being frustrated. Hopefully. My compensation is essentially how much others enjoy what I write. Contacts are most welcome...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES