Rebuilding Eden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I also discovered that Gerry seemed fine with very small crowds but that Cami had grown to really love the lifestyle and that she would be very happy if the resort got more crowded (of course this would necessitate more people coming on board to help, but that's a future item). But she didn't know how to do this. And according to Cami, Gerry certainly did not.

Even though she was a millennial (or maybe even gen-z) and pretty tech savvy, the resort had absolutely no social media presence. Heck, it was not even listed in the AANR (American Association of Nude Recreation) list of vacation spots. It only ever became known to anyone by word of mouth. She indicated Gerry seemed to prefer it that way, even with her objections and few ideas she presented over the last year.

So maybe my uncle became a recluse as he got older and put up with the three families who came all summer (plus the occasional handful of others) or maybe he was a bit of a pervert, enjoying the year-round company of a much younger attractive naked woman at a naturist resort. Or maybe a combination of the two?

After long exhausting conversations that also covered taxes, expenses, community relations (of which there was zero as absolutely no one knew the resort even existed, except the zoning board), and other business items, it was obvious we both were getting tired.

"I cleared out Gerry's suite if you wanted to use it tonight, instead of driving back. We could tour the property in the morning if you like."

She and I had taken over one of the café tables and had spread papers everywhere. It was a mess and would have to remain so until the morning. Or until we came up with a plan, really.

"Of course, if that makes you uncomfortable there are other rooms in the lodge . . . "

"Oh no, not at all. That's perfect. Thanks Cami."

"No problem," she smiled at me. "Oh, there is one more matter . . . "

I didn't think I had the brain space for one more matter, but I raised my eyebrows.

She stood up and sort of modeled for me. "I bought this dress four days ago and had it shipped overnight."

I just nodded as she continued, not sure where this was going and why it was important enough to need to be discussed before heading to bed.

"I did that because I needed to meet with the lawyer, and then you, and I had nothing to wear. Until then it had been months since I had worn clothing besides coats and such for outside during the winter. I only really get dressed if I have to go into town for something and I didn't think jeans and a t-shirt would do for our first meeting. First impressions and all that."

Things were starting to make sense. Until then I hadn't focused on the fact that in addition to living and working at a naturist resort, Cami also was naturally, well, a naturist. I just never made the final connection there as I was so deep in the business side of it.

"So, tomorrow morning, I would love to be able to go back to my usual outfit while inside, and depending on the temperature, outside as well." She smiled as she pulled on the hem of the dress, "I feel weird wearing this."

"I think I understand. And if you are asking me if you can wear what you prefer then I certainly will not be getting in the way at all."

"Ok, thank you, but that is part A only. Part B -- will you be joining me?"

I blame the fact that it was a pretty long day getting lost in the details, but I also had not made the connection that owning and potentially taking part in running a naturist resort necessitated me to become one, probably. I mean what kind of person owns a naturist resort but wears clothing.

And then there was the fact that I was a mid-forty something year old guy. I mean I am in pretty good shape for my age, but that's it right there. "For my age" means that compared to others with all things being equal I could be better. And the only other person around was a pretty, seemingly perfectly shaped young woman who was around twenty years younger than me.

I am fine being naked and do not think generally it would bother me but LIVING naked is another matter. Maybe.

In my business years I felt pretty fearless. But this made me pause a bit.

"You know, the world of naturism really focuses on everyone being perfect the way they are. If you are at all worried about me or anyone else really seeing you then please don't be."

She sincerely looked at me, trying to reassure me. And I appreciated that.

"Well I have a question. And please do not be offended or creeped out. We are just being completely honest with each other, right?"

"Absolutely. And I doubt what you are going to say is going to creep me out!"

"Ok, so let's say I am a little concerned about how things might be should I be without clothing . . . "

She interrupted, "Oh please don't worry about that. We all come in all sorts of shapes and sizes and that sort of thing just doesn't matter really. I mean my boobs could definitely be bigger, so . . ."

"No, no, not that. I mean it's me and you, and please don't be offended, but I am guessing you are even lovelier without clothing as you are with, so sometimes that causes reactions . . " I motioned with my hand as if there is a logical conclusion.

"Oh!" And she blushed right there. I mean surely this issue has come 'up' before (sorry-notsorry for the pun) but maybe it was not so openly discussed. "Right, well please do not worry. I mean, that happened with Gerry reasonably often." Her eyes were looking down now.

"So, what is the proper thing to do, professor? Let's call this lesson one of How to be a Naturist 101." Maybe I could distance us from it so she wouldn't be quite as uncomfortable.

She giggled, then cleared her throat, "Not addressing it and keeping it on display is usually considered to be rude. So, there are three options that are considered acceptable. One, you use a towel or something and cover up until it goes away. Two, you can get in some cold water (like a shower or go swimming). And three, you just go back to your cabin or room and . . . well . . . address it." And there was the blush again.

"But, with just me, it's ok. If it happens non-stop then we may need to discuss it." She started smiling coyly at me, "but honestly? I kinda consider it a compliment so it's nice to feel attractive. Um, occasionally."

And then she just jumped up, maybe realizing the honesty was just too much, "right, so it's been an interesting day but also very nice getting to know you. I will cook breakfast tomorrow. 8 am ok?" I nodded. "Great, your room is at the top of the stairs at the end of the hall on the right. Good night Tom."

"Good night Cami"

"And Tom?" I raised my eyebrow. She came back over and hugged me again, "thank you."

"Not sure what you are thanking me for, Cami."

"Well, everything." She smiled shyly at me.

"Then you are very welcome, Cami."

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Again, with the nervousness. I just have to walk out of the room. Wearing nothing. Greeting a beautiful young woman. No big deal.

You would think at my age that it wouldn't be a big deal, except that I didn't sleep with her. I mean seeing someone naked usually precedes and occasionally depending on the circumstances follows sex. To see a person, I just met yesterday in all of her glory gave me pause. And then some.

But screw it. So, I turned the knob and entered the upstairs hallway.

I immediately smelled the toast and eggs as I started moving down the hall towards the stairs.

I descended the stairs and entered the dining area. As I walked in, Cami came scooting out of the kitchen at about the same time, flashed a quick smile and paused as she greeted me.

"Good morning Tom!" She maintained eye contact and so I tried to do the same but could see blurry details and lots of skin in my peripheral vision.

"Good morning, Cami. Everything smells amazing."

"Toldja, I was the cook in the partnership." She grinned at me and moved the dish to the table. She never turned her back, so I kept my eyes up. But it proved a major strain to do so.

She then came to stand right in front of me.

She cleared her throat. "Tom, complete honesty time." I nodded.

She giggled as she looked me right in the eyes. I could tell her hands were resting on her hips. "I can see that you are looking like you are going to bust keeping your eyes up. And that is very sweet of you to do that. But you and I are going to be working together, hopefully, a lot and so I think it would be best to just get the seeing each other naked thing out of the way."

I just waited for her to continue.

"Usually it is not polite to look at other people's bodies, but there are two things here at play: one, I want you to be comfortable here so I would prefer you feel ok looking at me and me looking at you. And two, I kinda like being looked at. Not all the time, but I feel like I would like it right now." A little redness came to her cheeks, which of course was adorable, which then caused me to smile.

"So, I don't mind if you ever want to look at me, and I promise to tell you if I prefer you did not. You should do the same. But regardless, let's start our day with a two-minute period of checking each other out." Her little speech finished with her wide-eyed cute grin.

This all seemed reasonable. And who am I to argue with a woman who wants me to study her naked body? It would be terribly insensitive of me to refuse. So, I nodded, "sounds like a good plan to me."

She began counting down, "3 . . . 2 . . . 1 . . . now."

At the same time, we both dropped our eyes.

From my perspective? Cami wearing clothes looked like a very pretty girl. Naked? She seemed more comfortable, relaxed and even glowing a bit. Her straight blond hair ended around her shoulders. Her skin, slightly tan, looked very inviting and soft. Her breasts, topped with smallish cute pink nipples, probably were a B cup at most, likely maybe even an A. They were smaller sized and seemingly naturally firm. Perky maybe? Her sensual flat stomach brought my attention to her completely shaved pubic area, small lips barely visible at the apex of her thighs. Her firm and almost athletic legs really seemed perfect to me.

"Hmmm." I heard her voice as I finished admiring her legs.

My eyes quickly moved back to hers, which seemed to be studying my penis.

"Something wrong?" I wasn't sure I wanted to know the answer.

"Um . . . complete honesty?"

"Complete honesty." I smiled at her. I loved this very honest thing we had going as most relationships I had, personal or business, mostly were about holding things back. That said, most men don't want COMPLETE honesty from a woman about their penis.

"So, I assumed you were nervous about coming out naked because of the size of your . . . " she waved her finger at my lap, "but apparently I was very wrong.

"Please understand, sizes and shapes honestly do not necessarily matter for naturists, but it doesn't mean that we don't appreciate them."

She then glanced up and smiled at me, her eyebrows raised, "you make a very good naturist, Tom."

What do you say in response to that? "As do you, Cami." I actually could feel the blush on me this time.

"Ok, let's roll. Breakfast will not eat itself!"

She turned and then I saw her behind, which was cute, firm and pretty small. I kinda fell in love with it right then. And then it wiggled. I looked up and she grinned at me over her shoulder.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

I got to follow her behind for probably three miles that day, looking at camping hook-ups and cabins and just general features and lay-out of the property. Truly, the resort sat in an absolutely gorgeous setting: mixed growth trees that I am sure provided an amazing canopy in the spring through the fall, well-kept trails connecting various little secluded natural destinations around the property, and an amazing lake with a small beach nestled in a cove.

We walked among the beginning buds of flowering trees and plant life. The birds had already returned and were beginning their chorus of chirps and sing-songy communications. The weather actually made our walks quite nice, unseasonably warmer in the 70s. Cami wore boots with wool socks, a scarf and a slouchy knit hat. And nothing else. She actually looked adorable.

It was on the shore of the lake that I learned of the first challenge the property faced beyond the fact that no one knew about it and half of it needed work.

"Why do the trails not extend all the way around the lake?" The two of us had decided to take a short break on the lake shore to the side of the beach. Having slipped out of her boots and socks, Cami stretched her legs out and was wiggling her toes sitting on the grass near the edge of the water.

"Oh, right, we haven't covered where the property stops. The resort only covers about 200 feet of lakefront, with the rest of the land around the lake being owned by someone else."

I still hadn't gotten used to the hanging around nude thing. Or the hanging around nude outside thing. Or the hanging around nude with Cami, a pretty younger woman, thing. But I secretly felt proud of the fact that I had managed to avoid any embarrassing physical reactions. For now. But honestly, it always felt on the verge of happening. Probably a healthy schedule of masturbation, maybe three times a day, would keep it in check.

She was staring at me as my eyes refocused, "all ok in there, Tom?" I quickly smiled, "Oh yes, just thinking about the property."

"Right, well Mr. Prescott doesn't actually live on the property, but he owns it all. It's something like 40 acres that stretches from the resort's border, around the rest of the lake and up the hill on the opposite side. I think he planned on building a house up there but never did."

She shrugged her shoulders, which of course moved her breasts, which then required that I think of roadkill. Aaaaaaand crisis averted.

"So, if he isn't going to build up there, he might be willing to sell it to us, right?"

She smiled a sweet smile as she stared at me.

"What?"

"Us. You said us." She almost beamed at me.

"Well, this is your home, right?"

"Yeah, I suppose it is." She continued to smile as she looked at her feet, obviously thinking.

"Oh, yeah, well Mr. Prescott had some sort of falling out with Gerry and so he refused to sell it."

"Well maybe we can convince him to do it, now that Uncle Gerry is no longer involved? Or was the falling out that there was a naturist resort down here?"

"I honestly don't think he knows. Well maybe he does, but hardly anyone around town knows." She shrugged her shoulders again. I actually anticipated it coming so immediately looked out to the water so I wouldn't see the movement. But then of course I was thinking about the movement as I was attempting to avoid seeing it, which then caused the actual thing I was trying to avoid.

Honestly, it was building up all day long. And so I actually was a bit harder . . .

"Really love that water, huh?" I turned to her; she was grinning at me.

She caught me so there was no reason to play if off. "Yep, it is super sexy." I grinned and she giggled.

"Well the water probably feels very flattered that you find her attractive in her natural state."

"She definitely is." She seemed to be a bit flirty, but I figured that was just a product of her being friendly, so I changed the subject again.

"So, let's plan a trip to go visit Mr. Prescott. Can you get an address or phone number?"

She nodded, grinned, and glanced one more time at my waving water-loving member before getting up to put her boots back on.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

The very next week, Cami, in her one dress, and I found ourselves at the door of Prescott & Booker Investments. We had spoken with a pleasant-sounding woman who had arranged a meeting for us.

Cami had initially suggested she not come along, since she technically had been employed by Gerry, who this guy could not stand. But I had carefully countered that an older gentleman might be more amenable with such a pretty woman in the room. I didn't want her to flirt with him, I just figured he might be politer. She appreciated the compliment and just shrugged (and as we were discussing this when she was naked, I got to enjoy her subtly referring to me being hard again). What can I say? Beautiful moving breasts are attractive.

Once inside, the secretary escorted us to a small conference room. Cami sat down and began moving the dress around on her body. She really did look so uncomfortable in clothes.

We only had to wait a few minutes before the door opened and a rather elegant woman, likely in her fifties, walked in. She wore a dark blazer and skirt, her parted dark brown hair slightly wavy as it almost reached her shoulders. She smiled at us pleasantly as she entered, moved straight towards Cami and myself and extended her hand.

"Good morning, Mr. Andrews and Miss Franklin?"

I quickly regained my composure, "Tom and Cami, yes." I smiled and firmly shook her hand.

"Great to meet you both," she continued as she took Cami's, "I am Beth Prescott. I know I am not what you were expecting, so please take a seat and let's chat?"

We both sat

"Anything to drink?"

"No, thank you."

"Great, let's get started. I believe you do not have all of the initial information you needed before this meeting. My husband passed about nine months ago, so I have stepped into his shoes as it were."

"Oh, we are very sorry for your loss!" Cami beat me to the condolences. Ms. Prescott smiled at her appreciatively.

"Thank you very much. It was pretty quick. An aggressive cancer that ran its course in about a month's time. In some ways I am thankful as his suffering was much diminished."

She nodded her head and seemed to transition.

"Right, so I am obviously a managing partner here at the firm now, and am trying to get current on all of my husband's work here, but I have to admit that I couldn't find any details on any relationships between the two of you and my late husband?"

She was being very polite but very direct. I had spent a number of years working through conference rooms and corporate relationships. I knew what she was doing, and I respected it. She essentially needed to know why this was worth her time.

"Well Ms. Prescott . . "

"Please call me Beth."

"Great. Thank you." I began again, "Beth, we actually came here today to begin a relationship with your husband. My uncle was Gerald Perkins. He passed away last week, and I inherited his property, which seemingly shares a property line with yours."

She raised an eyebrow and smiled, "the land in Wilkes?"

I nodded, "Yes, that's correct."

I didn't know exactly where I was going to go with her, as I didn't know if she agreed with her husband's dispute or even knew about it. But since honesty was working out so well with Cami, I decided to keep that practice going.

"I understand my uncle and your husband disagreed over something and couldn't come to an agreement. I had hoped we could put that to rest and move on."

She studied me for a moment.

"Do you know what the dispute was about?"

"I am afraid not."

Her eyes turned to Cami, "do you?"

Cami seemed to enjoy being a bit in the background as an observer, so she appeared a tad momentarily shocked at being addressed. But then she shook her head, "no ma'am."

She grinned, "me neither. Although I did know that he didn't like Gerry at all. I got the sense that the 'dispute' (she air-quoted) went back to high school, but I honestly did not care. All before my time and really having nothing to do with me."

She continued on, "my husband held grudges well. And your uncle was not the only one on the receiving end of that. My husband's attitude and drive helped him go very far in business, but sadly it did make for very few friends."