Rebuilding Eden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth really exuded business confidence and good investing sense, so I submitted on these points. I agreed to all of the suggestions, orders were placed and everyone felt good about the direction things were going.

That night, we decided to celebrate. I cooked up some decent steaks, we broke open a bottle of cabernet and we played some music as we ate and drank in front of the large lodge fireplace.

Once we finished eating and had cleaned up, I sat on the couch and Beth and Cami joined me on either side. Soon, I found myself the middle of a naked snuggle sandwich. Each decided to slip under my arms and scooch up close, pressing their chests against mine. I think I had entered into heaven.

This gave me some pause as I found each woman to be attractive, and all of us were currently single. I thought Cami would not be interested in an older guy like myself, but she seemed to enjoy flirting with me. And most importantly, we had grown close and I felt very connected to her.

And there was Beth. She was actually a little bit older than me, but she exuded such strength and sexiness. I had actually developed two major concerns here: first, if I chose one would the other be upset. And second, if by choosing either, would I potentially be messing up good working relationships and honestly a few great friendships.

So instead of doing much thinking or pondering or stressing or worrying, I enjoyed what any man in their right mind would enjoy: the naked snuggling fest with two enticing but very different women.