All Comments on 'Rebuilding Harry Ch. 07'

by dozenjinx

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Now you are just dragging it out.

Set this way she can film it and use it in the divorce. A threeway with the women eating each other out seems like a good choice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
you sir are a genius

Just think of how many tens of thousands of loving wife stories there are here and no one had ever thought to write a female cuckold story. I've enjoyed this story since the beginning. It's well written with interesting characters doing very surprising things. And it's also quite hot. But this chapter was just so surprising. Good show. (I do wonder what all of the creeps who profess to hate cuckold stories, though for some reason they seem to read every single one, are going to make of this?)

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 15 years ago
Not turning out how I suspected

I saw this coming last chapter. So why does Trish get this 'help' to get off? She's still being self, She's the one who cheated. Why give her anything she wants. I admit its a guys wet dream, two women, but this isnt the way shes going to learn that She Did the wrong thing.

Just saying. Its just I hate how some people get away with doing wrong.

Dont worry Dozen, Im still a fan of this story

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 15 years ago
Just Think

If Harry left Trish now she would be Miserable.

She could'nt find a "Stud" to Replace Harry

with and she would be forever thinking about Harry with Veronica. Her life would be 1 of Misery.

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 15 years ago
Just Think

If Harry left Trish now she would be Miserable.

She could'nt find a "Stud" to Replace Harry

with and she would be forever thinking about Harry with Veronica. Her life would be 1 of Misery.

She already has tape of them so it does nothing except

help her to get Off. Harry is in control .He could grab his Clothes and leave and Wifey would be alone and sexless thinking of what she gave up.

bruce22bruce22almost 15 years ago
First Class!

This story really works the erotic and the relationships angle quite smoothly. This moment would not have happened if he had kicked her to the curb as many wanted. Interesting how a lot of "proper" reactions kill undreamed possibilities.

But hey now there must be some advantage to his being a hard worker and sort of passive... with women.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
wow Harry in VA was right again!

Harryin VA in Chapter 6 said that Trish really just wanted to fuck Veronica and would just harry to get to her.

<br></br>

<i>"How about you, Harry? How do you feel about me watching you and her together, from time to time?

<br></br> </i>

good call harry in VA

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969almost 15 years ago
Yes the real Harry was right.

Just another swing story. I liked the first few chapters, but after that...

sirsemegasirsemegaalmost 15 years ago
Fun story

Pretty fun so far.

I would like to examine the wife Trish, since she's the wild card here. Some think she's going to steal Veronica, and that may be, but looking at her character the way it's been written, she seems to be lacking some key things in her personality. She is not intimate and aside form University and the "courting" phase, she really is a cold fish.

<p>

Seeing her husband in all his glory and passion, might actually get her to realize that she has squandered Harry's life away by not being able to return the passion within him. Over the years, that could really build a lot of guilt and shame within her. The cheating by Trish? Maybe she just wanted to see if it was the man that was the problem. When she realized that it wasn't that her boytoy evoked even less passion in her, she realized that she is the one with the issue.

<p>

Trish seems to be a woman that believes she doesn't really deserve her husband, hence the agreement to share him, Veronica gets the sex and passion, she retains her husband and life partner. The masturbating to the sex between Harry and Veronica is about as much passion as she can handle-self-pleasure with a mixture of sexiness and humiliation as her guilt tells her that this is what she deserves fro making a mess of Harry's marriage.

<p>

All said, this is an enjoyable story!

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 15 years ago
rebuilding Harry? really? where?

So what part of this is rebuilding Harry? Can anyone explain that to me?

<br></br>

Harry began the story suffering a shocking and humiliating experience and questioning his values and his own masculinity. Having the passionate sex with Veronica is/ was very nice for him and Iam sure helped him a lot. But how does sharing or potentially losing her to Trish the ex wife HELP Harry feel better?

<br></br>

Isnt this actually going to increasing his humiliation?

<br></br>

Sir semega COULD be right abiout Trish but it seems like he is assuming an awful lot. It seems like Smeggy is trying to justify her cheating.

<br></br>

I agree that Trish appears to be a cold fish and a very self-centered person but that only goes so far. If she has awakened to the fact that she has been a cold fish and has wasted much of Harry's time she doesn't get the right or justification to step out and try different men only to see the problem is her.

<br></br>

I am not dismissing my friend sir Semega's interesting analysis --I just don't think at this time it has any supporting facts.

<br></br>

It could be that Trish is just a god damn ass hole and a bitch.

<br></br>

The real harryin VA.. when you dont think with your dick the world is a lot easier to deal with.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
i lost

I lost ten dollars betting this wasn't going to be a swinger story i should have known better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
unfortunately

I won my bet . after the last two chapters I said to myself this is just another writer who likes that bullshit. sorry to say it this is a not working concept. end of reading.

SplitAcesSplitAcesover 9 years ago
What an evil bitch!

She has corrupted their love for each other. By inserting herself into their relationship, Trish has prevented Harry from escaping his loveless marriage, and finding true love with Veronica. From this point on there will be no love making; just fucking.

BigDee44BigDee44about 3 years ago

Writing this as future parts are already written. I am getting hints that Trish is enthused about Veronica as a female. Maybe her affair with the other guy and her cooling towards Harry were because she was feeling a bit uncomfortable, or unfulfilled, by males. I think she wants her own affair with Veronica and maybe a threesome.

zeuspmzeuspmover 2 years ago

what a fucking hot tale my ma. keep it up.

WargamerWargamer8 months ago

Wow!!!!

Two wives on a plate

5/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous