Rebuilding the Bridge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looming over his pronounced, wet-tipped tent between his legs she lets out a raspy giggle before pressing her lips to it. Lowering her head she pushes it into her mouth with ease, sucking in as much as she can though his pants. She pauses, a wet slurping echoing from her alongside ripping fabric; with one quick jolt she throws her head back, a wet length of cloth dangling from her pursed lips.

Lauren watches on in baffled awe as the creature turns her head and spits a wad of what used to be the crotch of James' pants across the room. She stands up with a lustful drooling grin, her pointed teeth laced together like a zipper.

James opens his eyes; the room around him appears as a blur. That is except for his green, wet goddess. She is plain as day as her shapely form crosses its legs over his waist and adobe his exposed, throbbing cock. His eye is drawn down her, stopping between her legs. As with all of her features her cunt bares a resemblance to a human's in shape alone. A pair of thick, blue lips spread to reveal deep purple flesh and a pulsating cavern filled with small, round tooth-like bumps below a shimmering pearl of a clit.

A pool of thick, clear cum oozes from her alien pussy, coating the tip of James' burning member. At once he gasps in pleasure at the sticky warmth on his hyper sensitive cock, moaning in an incoherent plea for more. His partner hears him. She understands him. Maybe not in words, but her kind don't need words.

Hands planted on James' chest the creature lowers herself onto him. She sighs as her pussy engulfs his cock, her walls closing in around it, lips moving, breathing, as alive as the ones on her face. She sits atop him, leaning down to be inches from his face. Hissing in excitement she bucks her hips slightly.

Her body doesn't do much work. Oh no, her strange pussy has everything under control. It forms a seal around the base of his dick as the walls inside constrict and suck, their bumps grinding against him with rough, tickling sensations. She sucks him with savage strength and unwavering lust. This macabre sex act fills both with unbearable, blissful sexual agony.

James breathes heavily, so wrapped in pleasure he feels almost as if he's slipping into a dream. She too is lost in her ocean of pleasure. Like her new mate she's been waiting for this moment for a very long time and the young man is delivering in spades.

The she-creature's mouth opens wide, her tongue slithering past James' parted lips. Cooing to his taste she gives in, slamming her mouth against his and kissing him deep as her gushing, monster cunt kicks it into high gear. She fucks him, in this bizzare way, harder and faster than either has ever experienced.

Quivering in their embrace the two lore-crossed lovers rush though overpowering sensuality to a shared, intense orgasm. Both shake, moaning loud into each other's mouth as a cocktail of cum oozes from where they connect.

Lauren lets out a long, astonished sigh, "Oh god."

She's been here, staring on unflinching and yet only now does the sheer gravity of this situation set in. Stepping back she resolves within herself to leave. James no longer concerns her, he's gone. To where or what she has no interest in finding out.

Unconcerned with Lauren, the leech woman dismounts James and crawls off the couch with urgency. Running around to where his head rests she rolls him back, grunting in frustration. He reacts with mumbling confusion, his prick someone still hard as she manipulates him onto his belly.

Grabbing the waist of his pants the creature wriggles them down to his ankles, his white, well-proportioned ass in the air. She parts her legs, looking at her pussy with an affectionate trilling sound as her large, rounded clit bulges from its hood.

Lauren's eyes widen in astonishment at what she sees next. Just when she thought she'd bore witness to enough unholy debauchery she watches on as the sea woman's clit grows into a nine inch, dripping cock of stiff, white bone. Wrapping a webbed hand around the beaded shaft of her new prick she strokes it, panting hard.

Not wasting any time the leech girl crawls atop a nigh comatose James. With a sucker-paw on each cheek she spreads his ass open, pausing a moment to sigh at the sight of his tight little hole. Lowering her head she spits a generous amount of saliva onto his backdoor.

James gasps, an intense tingling on his rim. Though he is less than lucid he sure is now sure as hell aware of the circumstances. Mustering all the strength he can he turns his head, smiling at the corners of his heavy breathed lips at the sight of his mistress of the otherness directing her cock closer to his entrance. He finds it marvelous, in his own little deranged way, to get the chance to be connected to this sexy, alluring slice of another world. This, he figures, is the best possible thing that could ever come of their meeting. The otherness, the unfathomable elements of the universe feared by science and hidden from mankind, is about to be inside him.

She gives one, long thrust, pushing her cock deep inside of him inch by inch. Howling in primal ecstasy the creature adheres her hands to his back as her hips thrust back and forth in swift, violent motions. The room fills with Jame's broken, elated voice as he cries out, "Yes, yes!" like he's just been told the greatest news of his life.

Biting down on her bottom lip Lauren breathes in deep through her nose. This is repugnant. No, more than that, this is inhumane and pure insanity. But if that is true, why in God's name is she so wet?

She'd never seen an act like this, never heard of or even considered it. Perhaps because of her sheltered upbringing like James always went on about. Witnessing it awakens a new sensation in her. This man whom so many respected back in London, this learned, strong man is being pinned down and railed up the ass by some strange, powerful beauty. Lauren can admire the slender body of her alien guest all day, but it is the act itself which sets a fire inside her.

Her hand slides down, rubbing her pussy through the nightgown. At once she pauses; it would be wrong for her to take pleasure in such monstrous business. However she can't help it. The heat between her legs is screaming for satisfaction and she cannot take her eyes away from the spectacle as the beast writhes and hisses, bouncing her hips off James' ass.

"Fuck it," She whispers, pulling up her dress with one hand.

Acting with pure horny energy she pushes her opposite hand down the front of her satin panties. A burst of pleasure rushes through her as she slips two fingers into her soaked entrance. Pressing them firmly against the rough patch of her g-spot she rubs in slow waves.

The creature grits her sharp teeth, her hips thrusting harder and harder. This whole time her strange cock has been ramming into his prostate and for almost just as long he's been cumming all over himself. Now, as she nears her own climax James can feel his own, cum smothered erection throb with the prelude of another orgasm. Sure enough, as her back arches and she shrieks in pleasure he explodes onto himself at the sensation of her cock pumping his ass full of sticky warmth.

Panting she pulls out, leaning back and catching her breath. To the creature's surprise she spots Lauren, knees hunched over, massaging herself on the inside with a face of elegant agony. Puzzled, she tilts her head just in time to see the human woman's hand stop as she cries out with a gushing orgasm.

As Lauren hunches over, mind shaking in post orgasmic shambles, she looks up to the creature. Though her thick hair covers the majority of her face the monster woman appears awkward, as if Lauren herself is an unwanted voyeur.

They lock eyes for a moment, Lauren removing her hand from her panties and tucking it behind her back. Lantern in her opposite hand she takes small steps closer to the open door, pausing once within arm's reach.

Huffing the creature waves her hand in a 'shoo' gesture. Not one to turn down the offer Lauren spins around and hurries out the door.

Not a drop of rain touches her head. Nor does wind blow in her hair. Instead the air remains calm and still with a thin layer of mist looming over desolate streets. Eerie as it is, Lauren continues.

She sets aside her embarrassment and confusion. James' fate, for now, is his own business and as to what his new mistress is or where she came from Lauren isn't keen on answering. For now she is content to move ahead, call her parents, and catch the first plane back to London. Never to look back.

12