Rebuilding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But I'm more than twice your age," I said to Caitlyn.

She walked up to me. "Why does that matter?" she asked. She gently put the palm of her hand on my bare chest. Again, I felt an unusual warm sensation where she was touching me. "Why don't we try it and see how it works?" Caitlyn asked. "The worst thing that happens is it doesn't work, and we split up."

A better man would have listed, out loud, all the things that could go very wrong because of the age difference between us. I stood silent, looking into Caitlyn's stunning eyes. After a moment, she stepped closer, put her arms around me, and pulled our bare bodies together. "I like where this is going," my naked daughter commented.

Later that evening, Caitlyn announced "another first. I've never played piano nude before." She sat at the bench of her piano and began to play something from memory. I can't tell you what the piece was, but the combination of her beautiful music and her naked physical beauty was magical.

When Caitlyn stopped playing, she came over and sat in my lap. We began fondling each other. A troubled look came on her face. "I'm not on birth control," she said. "You do have condoms?"

That was a problem. I hadn't worn a condom with Erin for years and hadn't been sexually active since she died. I had none in the house and told Caitlyn that. Amanda was sitting a few feet. "Either one of you gets dressed and goes out or you're only doing oral tonight," she said with a laugh.

I looked at Caitlyn. "I'm ok with oral tonight," she said, "so long as we have intercourse tomorrow."

Upstairs in my bedroom, Caitlyn and I examined each other's bodies in detail. Caitlyn was slender with long, elegant legs, a tight ass, and flat stomach. Her breasts weren't big but were perfectly shaped and proportioned to her body. Her cunt lips were rather prominent, and she was a natural blonde. She also had a very cute asshole. Caitlyn ran her hands all over me, and everywhere she touched me felt warmed. She started stroking and then licking my dick. I moved her so my head was between her thighs. Caitlyn had a beautiful cunt. As I began to lick her, she took me into her mouth.

Caitlyn was obviously not experienced giving blow jobs. She was, however, very responsive to me and came easily and repeatedly. She kept licking me, while sucking air, the first time she came. She had me back in her mouth the second time she came and actually bit me. That was ok, though. She kissed it and made it better. She also swallowed. We finally fell asleep in each other's arms.

My daughter was in our room too early the next morning in an almost obnoxiously cheerful mood. "Come on lovebirds," she sing-songed, "time for breakfast." Amanda pulled down the sheet that covered Caitlyn and me. "Nice morning wood, Dad," she said, "and Caitlyn has a good grip on it." We hadn't been doing anything, but Caitlyn did have her hand around my dick.

"Did you forget to get dressed?" Caitlyn asked Amanda.

"You two are buck naked," Amanda replied. "Why can't I be? I know, you ate and sucked each other all night. But I had my vibrator, so we all got off. Why not go nude after a night of orgasms?" I didn't follow Amanda's thinking, but I was passed the point of telling her to get dressed. Caitlyn and I followed Amanda downstairs to the kitchen where breakfast turned out to be toast and, thankfully, coffee.

A troubling thought entered my mind, which I voiced: "What will Beth think if she finds out the three of us are running around naked together?"

"I expect she'll be happy," Caitlyn said. "Richard, her lover, is a nudist. That was one of the things that made me uncomfortable around him. He belongs to some nudist group in Atlanta. I'm sure Mom gets naked with him and his friends. That was a secondary reason I went along with Amanda's plan. I thought if I get comfortable being naked around other people, it will help me deal with mother's relationship."

"Are you comfortable naked?" I asked.

Caitlyn smiled at me, a wonderful smile. "I'm very comfortable naked with you," she said.

Amanda reminded us that we had errands. The three of us dressed and went out together. Watching Amanda and Caitlyn together clothed, as we picked up food, wine, and condoms, I was reminded that they were very close friends. I was also reminded that both young women were very beautiful clothed but looked better naked.

It was another day of pleasant weather, so we dispensed with clothes once we got home. Caitlyn and Amanda both joined me in the basement when I did my weight workout. It was difficult to concentrate with two beautiful women also exercising, nude, in the small space.

Caitlyn, the condoms, and I went to our bedroom early that night. It was sexy just watching Caitlyn's graceful fingers unroll the rubber over my dick. I'm not sure which was better: the feel of Caitlyn as I entered her or the look of satisfaction on her beautiful face. I'd learned the night before that Caitlyn came easily. That night, I found a spot with my sheathed dick that she absolutely loved. I'd never seen anything as wonderful as the look on her face when I entered her, until I watched her face as she came. I was rather proud of myself that I got her to come three times before I did.

When we finished, Caitlyn said, "two things. One, I need to go on birth control. I want to feel you with nothing between us. Two, we need to do this a lot more so I can learn how to make you come when I do." We snoozed off and on but went through three more rubbers practicing. Caitlyn was a dedicated student.

I did still work. Caitlyn was already working with an instructor at the School of Music, although she wasn't formally enrolled yet. Amanda was volunteering to help clean vacant lots in the city. So, we were not together all the time. When we were, it was usually at home. At home, Amanda and Caitlyn usually wore only tee shirts which stopped just above their asses and pubes. "Covered on top with no bottom is more erotic," Amanda explained.

Caitlyn and Amanda both insisted that I go completely nude. I quickly came to prefer being nude at home. It was a boost to my ego to have two beautiful young women seeming to enjoy looking at my naked body. Both would comment on it. However, only Caitlyn touched me when I was naked.

Caitlyn and I slept together every night and made love almost every night. Once she got an IUD, we tossed the condoms. It wasn't just the sex. Doing anything, even housecleaning, with Caitlyn Monroe was enjoyable. Caitlyn was very different from Erin, but there were times it almost seemed like I had a wife again. I was falling hard for this very young woman.

Amanda was being a bit naughty that summer. In the house, the tee shirt she wore was very tight on her chest and, when she sat down, she was always facing me with her legs spread. She also started leaving her bedroom door open when she used her vibrator. Amanda was a beautiful and sexy woman. Thankfully, I was besotted with Caitlyn, so I wasn't tempted into incest. Caitlyn found Amanda's conduct amusing.

The idea that Caitlyn was only living in our house temporarily while she looked for an apartment was abandoned if it had ever been real. As it grew later in the summer, we began preparing for Amanda to go to college. Once Amanda left, Caitlyn and I would be living together alone. We were both looking forward to that.

Amanda did have one more "event" she wanted to stage that August. As I mentioned, Amanda had three friends besides Caitlyn with whom she was very close. All five girls had graduated together and were fanning out to their colleges later in August and in September. The group was doing a lot of things together that summer. In early August, Amanda asked, "Dad, are you ok if I invite the girls over here to swim?"

"That's fine," I replied. "I assume you'll want me to stay away. When do you want to do it?" Caitlyn shot me a look. I wasn't sure why.

"I a week from Friday," Amanda said, "Elaine is leaving for school the week after that. But, um, I really didn't plan for you to stay away."

Amanda's tone told me she had plotted something. "What are you up to, Dear?" I asked.

"Well," Amanda answered, "we've told the girls that we all skinny dip here." I wasn't thrilled about the other girls knowing that and potentially spreading it around. "I'm not sure Elaine, Peggy, and Yvonne will skinny dip, but they'll expect us to."

"'Us' meaning you and Caitlyn," I said. "Where do I come in?"

"I was thinking the girls would enjoy it if you came home to go skinny dipping and came out to the pool like you didn't know they were all here," Amanda replied.

"You mean walk out naked and let your friends will see me?" I asked.

"Yeah," Amanda said., "Act surprised, like you didn't expect them to be there. Maybe you forgot I told you they were coming over."

"Expose myself to a group of girls who just graduated from high school? Who all have parents living in the neighborhood?" I asked rhetorically. "You really do want to get me in trouble."

"No," Amanda said. "The girls are all 18. They'll get a huge kick out of it. No one will tell anyone."

I was shaking my head. Caitlyn added, "I know Elaine, Peggy, and Yvonne very well. I'm absolutely sure they won't tell anyone."

"You're in on this too?" I asked Caitlyn.

"Well," she said, smiling sweetly, "I would like to show my new lover off to my friends while we're all still together. None of them have ever had a guy like you."

"What am I supposed to do?" I asked. "Walk out naked, see your friends, and run back in the house?"

"No," Amanda said, 'just act a little embarrassed, but definitely stay with us and stay naked."

"This still sounds like a potential disaster to me," I said.

"Dad," Amanda almost wailed, "absolutely nothing bad will happen! I promise!"

Much more quietly, Caitlyn said, "I promise too. Please?"

I overindulged Amanda, but I could draw a line with her. Caitlyn's "please," in that tone of voice, was a different matter.

Ten days later, I drove home around 3:30 with a knot in my stomach. Amanda had texted me detailed instructions: "Make sure we hear your car come into the garage. Call out for me or Caitlyn, but don't come out to the pool. One of us will tell you to undress and come out. Take your clothes off in the house, all your clothes. Do not have anything covering you when you walk out."

That was followed by a text from Caitlyn: "Really appreciate you doing this. Girls will enjoy. Love you."

There were no cars in our driveway. Apparently, Amanda had her friends park somewhere away from the house so I wouldn't know they were there. I hit the button to raise the door and pulled in. For good measure, I bumped an empty metal garbage can, hard. I shut the garage door and went inside. Staying away from the back windows, I called out, "Caitlyn, Amanda, I'm home."

"We're out by the pool, Dad," Amanda called back.

"Take your clothes off and join us," Caitlyn added.

This was it. Did I strip off and expose myself to my daughter's and my lover's friends or did I act like a prudent adult? Part of me wanted to do it. Another part of my mind saw me being led away, naked, in handcuffs.

"Peter, are you coming?" Caitlyn called. "Please!"

The "please" again shut down my prudent brain. I took my clothes off in my study. Walking through the house nude seemed natural now, since I did it so often. I went through the family room and grasped the handle to the back door. I took a deep breath and stepped outside.

The first things that registered were Caitlyn and Amanda standing on the pool deck nude. Next to Caitlyn was a shorter dark-haired girl who was topless. Behind them were two other girls in bikinis.

"We invited some friends over," Amanda said gleefully. I turned like I was going back inside. "Don't be shy Dad," Amanda said teasingly.

"They've already seen you Peter," Caitlyn added. "You might as well come over."

After a moment of genuine indecision, I walked towards the five women. I was conscious of my dick swaying a little from side to side as I walked. I was more conscious of Elaine, Peggy, and Yvonne, all of whom I'd met before, staring at me. I'd never appreciated before how enjoyable it is to have five attractive women look at my nude body.

When I got up to the group, Amanda put an arm around me and announced, "this is what my dad really looks like."

With more brazenness than I'd have expected from her, Caitlyn put a hand around my dick and said, "and this is mine."

Elaine, Peggy, and Yvonne said nothing for a few moments. They just stared. Then, Yvonne, the short topless brunette, took a step forward. "It is very nice to see you like this Mr. Stone," she said. "I hope you don't mind." Yvonne wasn't Caitlyn or Amanda, but she was a nice-looking girl.

"Uh, well," I said, "it was a shock but, since you're all Caitlyn's and Amanda's friends, and you're all off to college soon, I guess it isn't a problem."

"Please stay here with us," Yvonne said with a wide smile.

"And please don't put anything on," Elaine, a taller, larger blonde added.

Caitlyn and Amanda subtlety moved a way back from me, leaving me standing talking to the three other girls. We talked for a couple of minutes before Peggy, a redhead whom Amanda had sometimes played doubles with, asked, "Mr. Stone, would you turn around?" I glanced back at Caitlyn, who nodded. I turned around and let the three girls study my bare ass.

After a bit, Amanda had me bringing drinks out from the kitchen for the girls. For some reason, they couldn't all say what they wanted at once. Instead, I made several trips in and out. I also had to walk around the pool to fetch a float. Of course, I was being shown off. It was really quite fun.

After I'd been fully displayed, Yvonne stood up from where she'd been sitting and walked towards me. Caitlyn stepped over and put an arm around my bare waist. Appreciating Caitlyn's gesture of possession, Yvonne stopped about 18 inches in front of me. "Mr. Stone," she said, "I've must be honest. It's been hot looking at you. To be fair, I guess I should show myself to you."

After Yvonne said that she pushed her bikini bottoms down and stepped out of them. "Yvonne!" Peggy gasped.

Yvonne turned to Peggy. "You should join me," she said. "It already feels nicer being naked and it's exciting to let Mr. Stone see me."

Peggy shook her head but gave a slight laugh. Yvonne was better-looking naked and had an inviting shaved mound. Before Caitlyn, I would probably have paid Yvonne rapt attention. But Caitlyn simply outshone everyone except Amanda. Caitlyn sensed what I was thinking and kissed me on the cheek.

Yvonne walked away and picked up a beachball sitting on the pool deck. She threw it at Elaine, saying "catch." Elaine caught the ball and threw it back, high over Yvonne's head so that she had to run to catch it. "You know," Yvonne said, "running around naked is pretty nice." Yvonne running around naked looked pretty nice too.

"You're just having fun flashing your bare ass and cunt at Mr. Stone," Elaine said.

"Sure," Yvonne answered. She threw the ball at Peggy.

"What the hell," Elaine said. She reached behind her back, undid her top, and dropped it on the concrete. She pushed her bottoms down and stepped out of them. Elaine was bigger and fleshier than the other girls. She also had very pronounced tan lines that drew your eyes to her breasts and pubes. I was a little surprised she stripped off.

"Peggy," Amanda said, "you're the only one with clothes on."

"And it's going to stay that way," Peggy replied. True to her word, she left her bikini on the rest of the time she was there.

Elaine and Yvonne tossed the ball some more, each making the other girl run. Then, they both dove into the pool. When Elaine surfaced, she looked at us and said, "it is nicer being naked. I wish I'd done this earlier."

An hour or so later, Amanda announced that we were grilling out. She invited her friends to stay for dinner, "so long as no one undressed gets dressed."

Peggy said she had to be somewhere later and needed to go. With a disappointed look, Yvonne and Elaine began gathering up their bikinis. "Peggy's our ride," Yvonne explained.

"Damn," Elaine said, "now that I've gotten naked, I don't want to get dressed."

"You can come over any time you want until I leave," Amanda said. "We never wear anything around the pool."

"I'm gone next week," Elaine replied. "Maybe I can find people to get naked with at college."

Caitlyn, Amanda, and I did grill out that night and we did stay nude. After we'd eaten and cleaned up, we each got a glass of wine and went back out to the pool. Caitlyn and I lay next to each other on one lounge chair. Of course, we started touching each other. As we both got more aroused, Caitlyn said, "you know what I want to do tonight, right now in fact?"

"What?" I asked.

"Make love over there in the grass," Caitlyn said, pointing to the lawn around the pool deck. She stood up and extended her hand to me. I stood up and took her hand. We walked together a little way into the grass. We hugged and kissed. Caitlyn stroked my dick and I fingered her.

Both our hearts were racing a little when Caitlyn pulled away from me. She lay in the grass on her back wither legs apart. "The grass feels so good on my skin," she said. I knelt between Caitlyn's legs, leaned forward above her, and let her guide my dick into her with her hand. As I slid into her, Caitlyn said, "that feels great too. I'm glad we don't use rubbers anymore."

I started at a moderate pace as Caitlyn wrapped her long legs loosely around me. We kissed more and I sucked on her nipples. When I sensed Caitlyn was stating to build towards orgasm, I sped up, but still avoided her most sensitive spot. I wasn't as close and wanted us to come together if possible. Caitlyn surprised me. Suddenly, it felt like she had contracted around my dick. I was suddenly getting a lot more stimulation. I shifted my hips, so my dick started hitting her favorite spot. She tightened her legs around me.

I shot as hard or harder than I had in years at about the same time that Caitlyn's body spasmed and she yelled, "Oh yes!" I recognized the signs of her orgasm. As soon as she caught her breath, while I was still in her, Caitlyn said, loudly, "thank you! It worked. I made him come the first time he got me!"

I had completely forgotten about Amanda. From a chair on the pool deck, I heard her say, "Guys, that was beautiful. Dad, I taught her how to do what she did tonight."

12