All Comments on 'Receipt'

by VMKane

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
FA_JFFA_JFover 10 years ago

VM, you do hetero very well. Keeping the female POV means you are still writing what you know. Not a humiliation fan, but this was very enjoyable because it wasn't really about that. It was the risk of being open, the trust, the keeping of that trust and the many ways a loving relationship looks. Fulfilling that intense need while still uplifting the person. Brava.

eclareeclareover 10 years ago
Outstanding VMK!

Brilliant writing by a wonderfully twisted mind. Depravity done right. And to top it off, the whole story oozes with credibility. Kudos.

MissLisaJonesMissLisaJonesover 10 years ago
I maybe shouldn't comment

but when V showed me an early draft of this story I insisted that it had to be published. On one level there's a story about some good old kinky sex. On another there's a fine love story about two people finding each other.

Both stories get five stars from me.

FA_JFFA_JFover 10 years ago
Miss Lisa...

When in doubt-comment!

For whatever part you had in helping/supporting/forcing VM to post this, thanks to you. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WHAT A MISERABLE HYPOCRITE

At the beginning we have her expressing horror at violence, then so she does not sully her hands or witness his pain and humiliation, sends him out to be beaten. The question is, why are they even married? there is no loving partnership here.

jennyb2492jennyb2492over 10 years ago
Amazing

OK, Femdom is soooo not my thing, and I have never actually finished a femdom story. But yours...on my lord..... I absolutely loved it. It is just..... damn good. I'm sorry I can't do better with describing what I like, because this story deserves more than I am giving.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
loved this

like someone else said i am not into femdom but this was amazingly and perfectly written

ValensGirlValensGirlover 10 years ago

Utterly FANTASTIC. I loved that the man was hot, I loved that they each had complicated and sometimes contradictory feelings about their kinks, I loved that she could call him awful names and tell him he was disgusting while feeling so close and caring because they're doing something that they mutually enjoy. I loved, loved, the idea of sending him out to another dominant woman--pretending that he's just a toy to be used and passed around. This was a super hot story.

And, yes, the parts of the story that came from real-world slavery...that connection *is* disturbing, but that, too, feels real. Our kinks aren't always easy to understand, and we do often eroticize stuff that has terrifying associations. I think facing that is important...there's some psychological idea in there about one's "shadow", if nothing else.

Thank you, especially, for writing this from the dominant woman's point of view, and making it sound like it was written by one of us. I like to feel like our stories are being told as much as men's are. Hot sex that doesn't need to be sugarcoated, human feelings and needs that don't fit into perfect boxes all the time: yes, exactly. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved it

Honestly one of the best stories I've read on here, beautiful.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous