Receiving Grace Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With our teats crushed together and our hard nips scoring each other, I felt more like a winner than a loser as our lips molded together and my hands cradled her ass. Finally, we broke, and Grace locked eyes with me and asked, "How was that, Baby Doll?"

"That was a great shot, Sweet Cheeks," I answered, enjoying her enjoyment of the moment. My heart clenched with my love for her and how happy she was. Everyday life didn't leave much room for moments like this, and I was so glad Grace could enjoy this moment.

We played two more racks, and Grace continued her hot streak, winning every game as usual but not needing me to let her win. I had to play hard just to make it close. She was in a zone today, and I was so happy for her. Her smiles just melted me into a puddle of goo as she danced around the table, seemingly playing effortlessly. Grace had really needed this break, and I was so thankful I could share this time with her.

By the time we finished our third game, the room had filled up, and people were starting to wait to play winners. We didn't want to play with anyone else, so we relinquished our table and headed back out to the lounge for refreshments. Grace got another Anchor Steam beer, and I got sweet iced tea since I would be driving in a couple of hours. We sat side-by-side, my arm around her shoulders, just soaking in the atmosphere.

That's what I really loved about "The Green Door." The outside world didn't intrude in here, and we could just pretend that our love for each other was perfectly normal. After all, everyone else in here probably felt the same way and wanted to keep it that way. We were both grinning like fools, leaning in for a kiss from time to time.

After a while, the lure of the music from the dance floor started calling to us. Both of us were moving to the music while sitting there, and after back-to-back Beach Boys tunes from their new album, "Summer Days," we jumped up, ready to dance. We headed into the Club Section and saw that the dance floor was filling up and everyone was having a good time.

Grace grabbed my hand and pulled me up onto the dance floor as the DJ started playing, "I'm Henry VIII, I Am." We started moving to the music and just enjoyed moving our bodies. I loved watching Grace move her body, and my eyes ran over her body, enjoying how each part contributed to the whole. I started getting hot, not just from moving my body or the hot lights over the dance floor, but from watching Grace moving like her name.

Everything else went away, and it was only the two of us as I danced for her and her alone. We locked eyes and moved together as if we were two halves of one whole. We continued on, tune after tune, not wanting it to ever end. I felt like I was a teenager again as we danced. Finally, the world started coming back into awareness, and we both worked our way off the dance floor, exhausted, but elated at the same time.

We plopped down into our seats in the lounge as Grace said, "Oh, Baby Doll! That was so much fun!"

"Yeah, Sweet Cheeks," I agreed as a waitress came around to take our drink order.

Just as we got our next round of drinks, a buzz went up through the lounge. It could only mean one thing... someone had challenged Mother to arm wrestle. Almost as one, everyone started moving out into the bar area to watch.

The crowd grew and got loud as the two contestants sized each other up. I could see this big woman who looked like she could handle herself, and she towered over Mother. From experience, I knew that a height advantage wasn't as big a factor in arm wrestling as you would think.

People in the crowd were making side bets on the outcome. Grace and I stayed out of that, but if I was forced to bet, I'd put my money on Mother. Grace was up on her toes to try to see the action, so I squatted down in front of her and picked her up so she could see. With her thighs around my neck, as she sat on my shoulders, I could feel the heat of her pussy on the back of my neck as I grabbed her ankles to hold her steady.

Stephanie, the bartender and a big woman in her own right, came out from behind the bar to referee the match. She ensured that the two had a good grip and were correctly positioned. After explaining the stakes and making sure both women were ready, Stephanie said, "Ready... Set... GO!" and backed away, letting go of the two women's wrists.

A hush fell over the crowd as the two combatants strained with all of their might. Mother's wrist actually moved backward a little bit, and people started yelling encouragement to the challenger. However, it was short-lived because Mother started pushing the challenger's wrist back to the vertical. After a slight pause, Mother started pushing the challenger's wrist down. By the effort that Mother put into it, I could tell that the challenger was really pressing hard, even as Mother eventually pushed the challenger's wrist into the table.

Stephanie moved in and called the match for Mother as the two contestants relaxed their grips and ended the struggle. A shout went up, and quite a few people came up and clapped the challenger on the shoulder and congratulated her for a good match. Mother reached over and shook hands and congratulated her for giving her a good fight. The challenger grinned, and I could tell that she would, in all probability, be one of the few to try Mother again sometime in the future.

With the excitement over with, I put Grace down, and we went back to the lounge to relax until it was time for dinner. When we got hungry, we went into the dining area and ordered dinner. Mother stopped by, and I congratulated her on another victory. She told us that she had to really work to win that match and said that she was getting too old to keep doing that. Both Grace and I put mock horrified looks on our faces and told her that was nonsense. Mother just laughed at that and moved on, chuckling as she went.

Dinner was delicious, and afterward, we went and danced some more. Finally, it was time to go. The night crowd was coming in, and the place was getting loud and raucous. We said our goodbyes to Mother before gathering our gear and heading out. My bike was still there, so I slipped another five to the bouncer, thanking him for keeping an eye on it. As before, he just grunted and kept his head on a swivel as he put the bill in his pocket.

We geared up and mounted my bike. I kicked it into life, and we took off. We were going to head over the Golden Gate Bridge and spend the night in Muir Beach, a lovely isolated village on the Pacific shore. It was starting to grow up, but there was a nice motel there, Paradise Motel, right on the PCH (SR-1) that Grace had gotten a room for the night for us. We'd spend some time on the beach in the morning before starting our trek back home.

I headed North on Folsom Street to 19th street. Then I went west to South Van Ness Avenue. I turned north, and after passing under the Central Freeway, it turned into the 101. We worked our way in heavy traffic through Polk Gulch past Nob Hill until we turned left onto Lombard Street. When we got to the Presidio, we followed the 101 around it and past Crissy Field to East Battery, where we saw the Golden Gate Bridge in all its splendor. SR-1 joined the 101 as we made it to the bridge. We slowly made our way over the bridge, feeling every bounce and sway of the bridge. I just couldn't believe that the road could move so much and not fall apart.

The evening breeze was a little brisk and picked up when we were halfway across. We finally made it off the bridge and out of the wind as traffic speed increased. As always, I was relieved that we made it over the bridge without it falling down. Just past Marin City, and before we got to Manzanita, SR-1 split off, and we followed it west through Mill Valley as we worked our way through the hills overlooking the bay. We picked up speed once we made it to the top, where SR-1 followed the ridgeline. We enjoyed the run into Muir Beach following the twisting road as we worked our way back down to sea level on the Pacific Ocean side of the hills. Finally, we made it into Muir Beach and pulled up to the Paradise Motel.

As usual, Grace hopped off the bike after I pulled up to the office to go in and get the room. Looking around, I saw that the parking lot wasn't full, so we'd have a choice of rooms. Grace soon came out with a key in her hand. She showed me the number and which direction to go before getting back on the bike. I drove up to our room and killed the engine before putting down the kickstand.

We dismounted and pulled our helmets off before I grabbed the saddlebags while Grace went up and unlocked and opened the door. We went in, and I saw that it was your typical motel room. The bathroom was in the corner. There was a dresser with a mirror, a black and white TV console against the wall, a side table, and two chairs, along with a double bed.

Grace checked the bathroom while I secured the door and closed the drapes. When Grace came out, she smiled up at me and said, "Baby Doll, let's leave our gear here and ride down to the overlook and watch the sunset?"

"Sounds good, Sweet Cheeks," I said, returning her smile. We had been to the overlook that last time we were here and had really enjoyed it. However, it was a bit of a misnomer because the Muir Beach Overlook actually didn't overlook Muir Beach. Muir Beach was actually located where Redwood Creek debauched into the ocean. The overlook was about a half-mile north and west of the beach, overlooking the cliffs dropping straight down to the water.

We grabbed our helmets and headed out. We hopped on the bike and followed SR-1 as it wound around the hills until we got to the turnoff to the overlook. We parked at the end where the road looped back. There weren't a lot of cars there, so we could hopefully find a spot where we could have some privacy. We hiked down to the edge of the cliffs, carefully picking our way to a place where there was a flat shelf that overlooked the ocean and the setting sun. The waves were breaking on the rocks below as we settled down, Grace sitting in my lap, her legs wrapped around my waist.

There was a cool breeze coming off the ocean to counteract the heat from the sun beating on the rocks all day long. With our teats crushed together, we kissed, our tongues exploring each other's mouths. After an endless time, we broke. The sun was just about sitting on the ocean, so I spun Grace around, so we were both facing the sun, my teats crushed against her shoulder blades. My hard, aching nips were scoring her back as my pussy heated up and got wet.

I nuzzled Grace's ear as I worked my right hand into her pants and cupped her mound. I could feel her heat and wetness as Grace moaned her approval. My left hand slid up under her tank top and cupped her right teat. I captured her hard nip between my thumb and forefinger and started rolling and pinching it. Grace moaned again, and I growled in response as my ring and middle fingers worked their way between her lips and into her hot, wet pussy.

I started to slowly pump my fingers in and out as Grace began rolling her hips in response. My plan was to get Grace to come just as the sun disappeared below the horizon. I curved my fingers to make sure I hit the spot that made Grace crazy. The base of my thumb hit her clit on each downstroke, eliciting a gasp from Grace each time. I pinched her nip on each upstroke.

As the sun started slipping below the horizon, I slowly sped up my thrusting, Grace reacting to my ministrations with gasps and moans as she writhed in my lap. I quickly brought her to the edge, making sure not to take her over the edge too soon. Just as the top edge of the sun was getting ready to slide under the horizon, I started thrusting as fast as I could, pinched her nip hard, and said, "Come for me, Sweet Cheeks!"

Grace gasped in a big breath, froze for a moment, and then came hard, just as the green flash occurred when the sun finally disappeared below the horizon. "Oh, shit," she chanted over and over. I continued to pound her pussy, wanting her orgasm to last as long as possible. Finally, Grace weakly pushed my hand away and gasped, "That's enough, Baby Doll!" I immediately stopped, holding Grace tight to me while she recovered. I felt her relax, and her head lolled to the side. I looked at her blissed-out face, and my heart thrilled that I could make this woman feel like that.

The twilight deepened, and it was time to go. I gently pulled my fingers out of Grace's pussy and rearranged her clothes. Just as I finished, she opened her eyes and said, "God, Baby Doll! You are incredible. Thank you."

My heart sang with the love I had for this woman. Her thanking me for making her happy wasn't necessary but welcomed. I said, "Any time, Sweet Cheeks. It was my pleasure." I heaved a big sigh, and Grace chuckled like she always does. "What?" I asked.

"I just think it's cute how you sigh like that," Grace said as she tilted her head up, and I tilted my head down so our lips could meet. I lost myself in the feel of her lips on mine, and the world went away for what seemed like forever. Finally, we parted. It was starting to get dark, and we needed to find our way back to my bike. We got up and wended our way back to the parking lot and my bike and got ready to go.

I kick-started the bike, and Grace hopped on behind me. We headed back out through the gloom and made it back to our motel room before it got completely dark.

Grace hopped off the back of the bike as I killed the engine and put down the kickstand. I got off and took off my helmet and took Grace's helmet. She unlocked the door, and we went in, anxious to shut out the world and be with each other. After putting down the helmets, I shut and locked the door, putting the security chain on.

I turned to see that Grace had already started stripping out of her leathers. She grinned saucily at me and said, "Let's take a quick shower, Baby Doll. I'm a little sweaty."

Anything that Grace wanted to do while naked was fine by me, so I said, "You bet, Sweet Cheeks!"

I started shucking my leathers, anticipating fun times. By the time I was naked, Grace already had the shower running and was washing out her panties. I joined her at the sink and washed out my panties while Grace hung hers up. After hanging mine up, I joined her in the shower. Not knowing how long the hot water would last, we quickly showered, making sure to get each other's backs.

By the time we were done, we were both in a state. My nips were hard and aching, and my pussy was burning and wet. My eyes devoured Grace's taut body as I saw her nips standing out and up proudly, and the look of lust on her face was a sight to behold. Her eyes were dancing over my body. Her tongue peeked out between her lips as her eyes held on to my tattoo on my right teat.

Grace reached out and cupped my right teat with her left hand and leaned in and nuzzled my tat with her lips. We locked eyes as her lips then moved down and wrapped around my hard, aching nip. The heat of her mouth on my nip made it ache even more as it tried to get even harder. My breath caught in my chest, and I would have passed out eventually, except that Grace started lashing my nip with her tongue.

I started moaning and gasping as she continued. I stood stock still because I knew Grace was testing me to see if I was in control. Her right hand came up and cupped my left teat, taking my nip between her finger and thumb. She gently pinched it and started rolling it, making shocks zap through my body. Grace knew how sensitive my nips were, and she knew just how much I could take before it got too painful for me. She was not averse to taking me right up to that edge as I gasped and groaned from the exquisite pleasure/pain that she bestowed on me.

I kept my hands down by my side despite wanting to grab Grace's head and press her face into my teat. Grace quickly brought me to the edge and held me there, our eyes locked. I saw her love for me in her eyes as she continued pinching and rolling my left nip while suckling my right nip. I started begging, "Please!" repeatedly as the sensations zapping through my body concentrated on my pussy which got so hot and wet I thought I'd burst into flames. As hard as I tried not to, my hips started rolling as I tried to rub my clit against anything to increase the sensations enough to carry me over the edge.

I lost track of time, totally immersed in what Grace was doing to my body. My eyes pleaded with Grace to give me what I needed. Finally, I saw a look in Grace's eyes that I had been looking for. I felt her teeth latch onto my nip, and I tried to brace myself for what was going to happen. "Oh, fuck, Sweeee...." I cried as she bit down, and the pain/pleasure pushed me over the edge. I screamed my way into the abyss. My entire body spasmed as my knees gave out, and I collapsed to the floor, curling around my orga...

... I slowly became aware of my body and my surroundings. My head was in Grace's lap, and she was stroking my forehead, repeating, "I love you, Baby Doll," over and over. I finally managed to get my eyes open, and I saw Grace's face. Her look of concern flew off her face when she saw that my eyes were open.

I finally managed to get my mouth working, and I said, "Fuck, Sweet Cheeks. That was indescribable."

Grace smiled at that, and my eyes fell back closed as the rush of the endorphins from my orgasm continued to flow over me. I could feel the silly grin on my face as my head lolled back into Grace's lap. After a time, I felt able to get up, so I heaved myself back onto my feet. I smiled down at Grace and pulled her up, wrapping my arms around her and tilting my head down so my lips could meet hers. I lost myself in the feel of her lips on mine and her body against mine. I would have gladly stayed like that forever.

Finally, we broke, and Grace grinned up at me and said, "If you're up to it, go strap on 'George', Baby Doll. I need a good, hard fuck."

I didn't need to be told twice. Grace was in a mood tonight, and I wanted to enjoy it. I scrambled over to the saddlebags and grabbed the harness and 'George'. I quickly strapped it on and turned back to find Grace already squatted down, so I stepped up to her, and she grabbed my girl cock and started lubricating it. I watched, fascinated as Grace took my girl cock in her mouth and lubricated it with her saliva.

Finally, Grace was satisfied with the amount of saliva on my girl cock and stood up. She turned and faced the dresser and leaned forward, supporting herself on the edge of the dresser. Grace waggled her ass at me and locked eyes with me in the mirror. Her eyes were dark and stormy with desire, and I could see that she was shortly going to be demanding a lot from me.

I thrilled as I stepped up behind her and positioned the head of my girl cock at the entrance to her pussy. I held still as Grace pushed back and slowly eased the entire length of my girl cock into her pussy. Once her ass nestled up to my hips, I grabbed her hips. Grace let out a long guttural moan as my girl cock stretched and filled her.

I loved how Grace's teats hung and swayed, her hard nips standing out proudly, dark from the blood engorging them as I watched their reflection in the mirror out of the corner of my eye. "Oh, fuck, Baby Doll. That feels so good," Grace moaned, and my heart thrilled.

I slowly eased my girl cock out of her pussy until only the bulbous head remained in her pussy. I then slowly eased it back in until my hips nestled up against her ass once again. The resistance pressed the base of my girl cock onto my clit, sending jolts through my body to my already sensitive nips. Another long low moan escaped Grace's mouth, and the sound made my breath catch in my throat. I slowly sped up the long, deliberate thrusts until we were on a comfortable pace for both of us and one that I could maintain for as long as Grace wanted it.