Receiving Grace Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The noises Grace was making were music to my ears as my girl cock pistoned in and out of her pussy. I was in a rhythm that I could keep up for a long time. I was glad for all of the hours I sweated and worked in the gym to tone my thigh and hip muscles so I could please Grace. Grace started pressing back against me, telling me she wanted it harder, but I wouldn't get rough until she told me to. Finally, Grace said, "Harder, Baby Doll. I want it hard."

With her permission/demand expressed, I let go and thrust my girl cock into her as hard as I could, my hips slapping against her ass and forcing a grunt from her lips as I bottomed out in her pussy. I pulled out and slammed my girl cock into her again, shaking her entire body, her teats swaying from the impact. I could tell by the look in her eyes that she wanted more, but I wouldn't give it to her until she asked for it. I wasn't going to risk losing control and losing Grace. I had once, and I had sworn that I would never do it again.

Grace's moans, gasps, and grunts continued as I pounded her pussy. My hips and thighs started warming up but weren't burning yet. Even if they were, I wouldn't stop until Grace screamed her orgasm to the world, no matter how much it hurt. Whatever Grace wanted, Grace got, and there was no question that I'd give it to her.

Grace once again demanded, "Harder, Baby Doll. Harder!"

I reared back and slammed my girl cock into her pussy, lifting her up off of her feet. The loud grunt she made turned into a near-continuous moan as I continued my assault with my girl cock, each thrust lifting her up off her feet. If she hadn't been braced against the dresser, she would have flown through the air despite my firm grip on her hips.

Now my hips and thighs were starting to burn, but I wasn't going to stop until I passed out or Grace came. I let go of her hip with my left hand and reached up and entwined my fingers in her hair, grabbing a handful and pulling back as my hips slammed into her ass. Grace started chanting, "Harder!" and I tried my best to give her what she wanted. Her entire body shook with each thrust, her teats making motions that just made my chest tighten from watching.

I could feel Grace's body start tensing as her orgasm built up to crash down on her. Finally, just as I thought I wouldn't be able to go anymore, she gasped in a big breath, and her entire body started spasming as a thin, high-pitched "Ahhhhhhhhh" escaped her throat. I continued thrusting, wanting Grace to come hard again and again. I saw her eyes roll up into her head as her orgasm broke over her.

I continued my pace, feeling her spasms as her pussy grabbed onto my girl cock. I was close to coming, too, but forced myself to keep going. Finally, my efforts paid off. Grace pulled in another big breath and started wailing "Ahhhhhhh" again as she fell into an even bigger orgasm, losing all control of her body. If I hadn't grabbed and wrapped my arms around her, she would have fallen forward, hitting her head on the dresser.

I pulled her against my body, her entire body shuddering, as I let go and screamed my way into my orgasm. I collapsed back onto the bed, Grace on top of me, my girl cock still buried in her pussy. I was chanting "Shit!" over and over as my orgasm overpowered me. Every muscle in my body was spasming and trembling, and I could feel Grace was the same way. Eventually, the spasming started diminishing for both of us, and I felt Grace go limp, her head lolling to the left. I quickly followed...

... After a bit, I came to, feeling like I was floating on clouds. My arms were still wrapped around Grace, and she was still limp. I didn't want to move because I wanted her to enjoy this as much as possible. As I waited, I thought about all of the times we've fucked and how much we enjoyed it. With everything that Grace has to put up with, caring for a child as a single mother in a world that condemned how and who she loved, I was glad that I could make her feel like this, even if only for this short time we had away together.

Grace eventually started stirring, and I nuzzled her ear. I saw the smile spread across her face before her eyes opened and locked with mine. My heart thrilled at her happiness, knowing that I was the one who made her feel like that. As always, I renewed my vow to be there for her and make sure she has these moments to treasure. I started tearing up, and Grace spun around in my arms, my girl cock leaving her pussy, and reached up and brushed my tears away. "I love you, Kathleen Ann Jones. You have no need for tears," Grace said, locking eyes with me.

"I love you, Grace Mae Jones, and these are tears of happiness," I replied. I cupped her beautiful face and leaned in. Our lips met as my eyes closed and the world went away...

... The world came back, and we broke our kiss. I opened my eyes, and I saw a hint of moisture in Grace's eyes. I reached up and touched a tear and asked, "For me?"

Grace nodded her head slightly, holding my gaze. For Grace to cry over our relationship was rare. For her to even acknowledge it was so rare that I started worrying something serious was happening. Before I could get worked up, Grace asked, "Oh, Baby Doll, what did I ever do to deserve you?"

After saying that, she hugged me tightly and laid her cheek on my clavicle. My heart clenched with the love I had for her, and I thought it was going to explode. I was finally able to say, "You accepted me for who I am."

My arms went around her, and I held her tight against me as my emotions overflowed and I started quietly weeping. I didn't want to ever let her go, afraid that I'd lose her if I did. We stayed there for a while until the call of nature made itself known. We reluctantly got up and took turns using the bathroom. Grace washed and dried 'George' off, and I noticed the start of some bruising on her hips where I had held her so tight while fucking her.

Grace saw where my eyes were and said, "It's okay, Baby Doll. It doesn't hurt."

"You sure, Sweet Cheeks?" I asked.

Grace turned to face me. She took my hands and placed them on her hips and said, "I wanted... needed it hard, Baby Doll, and you gave me what I asked for. Thank you for that."

Mollified, I tilted my head down to Grace's upturned face and kissed her. Her lips on mine reassured me that she was okay with it.

With that, we finished our toilets and climbed into bed. We spooned up, me the big spoon and Grace the little spoon. She wriggled into my body, her ass tight against my hips and my teats tight against her shoulders. With my arm around her ribs, I fell asleep. I lost myself in the wonder of this amazing woman who loved me as much as I loved her. I vowed again to be there for her for as long as we lived...

May 1992

... When I woke up, it was morning, the remains of my dream slipping away. My leg wasn't hurting too bad, and the sun was shining through the window. Just as I reached for the button to summon the nurse, Janice came bustling in. "How's my patient this morning?" she asked cheerfully, immediately cheering me up in the process.

"Not too bad," I said with a smile. "I think I'll go for a run this morning."

Janice laughed and said, "I'd pay to see that." She then started checking my attachments and taking my vitals. "Your doctor will be seeing you soon."

"Oh, good," I said. "I need to figure out when I'm getting out and make some arrangements."

"What? You don't like it here?" Janice asked with a smile.

"Well, I can be persuaded to stay another day or so," I said, returning her smile. While Janice recorded my vitals, I wondered how to bring up the next pressing item.

Janice noticed the look on my face and asked, "What's bothering you, Kathy?"

I explained my need to take a shit, blushing and not looking at her while talking about it. Janice eased my mind by smiling and saying she'd send someone in to help me with that. She then asked me what I wanted for breakfast. I told her I wanted black coffee and some scrambled eggs. She went out to take care of that and send in someone with a bedpan.

Eventually, everything was taken care of, and I ate my breakfast. After breakfast, I was ready to start getting things arranged. I called my brother Jim to tell him what had happened and that I needed his daughter, Julie, to help me. Jim said to me that he'd look after my bike, and he'd let Julie know so she could visit me at the hospital. I thanked Jim and said he could visit too if he wanted to. Jim promised me he would and that he'd help me any way he could. Jim asked after Grace, and I told him that I had already contacted her.

I relaxed for a moment, happy that things were starting to happen. Talking to Jim lifted my spirits. My despair from last night that I didn't know what to do started fading as I planned out what I would ask Julie to do.

I didn't know when Julie would come since it was a weekday. She was probably busy at work. I was so proud of how Julie has made something of herself. She worked at SAIC as a software developer, getting a Secret clearance to work on the military contracts that SAIC worked on. She had tried to explain to me once what she did but, to be honest, I didn't really understand it.

Just then, Janice came bustling in with a man I assumed was my doctor, trailing behind her. Janice confirmed my suspicion when she said, "Kathy, this is Doctor Shaughnessy. He took care of you when you came in with your broken leg."

"Hey, Doc. What's the word?" I asked, trying to make light of my situation.

Doctor Shaughnessy took my jape in stride and started, "Well, Ms. Jones, you did a real good job on your leg. You suffered three breaks to your Tibia and two breaks to your Fibula in your right leg. Your knee was also dislocated, but luckily, nothing tore or broke in your knee. All of the breaks were clean, and we managed to knit all of the breaks back together. As you may have noticed," he paused for a second as he pointed to the contraption around my leg, "We had to insert some titanium screws to hold the breaks together. I was quite pleased with how the broken ends went back together, so I don't foresee any issues with the bones not healing properly. However, your knee may give you some problems down the road, even though it wasn't broken."

"That's great, Doc. How long do you think it'll be before I can go home?" I asked, hoping it wouldn't be too long.

"Well, we're going to keep this rig on your leg for two weeks, just to make sure the healing process has started," continued Doctor Shaughnessy. "Then we'll take it off and take some x-rays to see if any remodeling has occurred. If it looks good at that point, we'll put your leg in a leg cylinder cast. It will go from your upper thigh down around your foot to keep everything immobilized. We can send you home then, but you'll need help getting around. After four weeks, we'll remove it and see how everything is going. At that point, we should be able to put you in a walking cast so you can get around on your own."

"So, no traveling before I get the walking cast?" I asked.

"No, I'm afraid not," said Doctor Shaughnessy, shaking his head. "It's imperative that you keep your leg as still as possible, so the breaks heal properly. You don't want to risk having the bones set incorrectly or your knee not properly aligned."

My heart sank when I heard that. There was no chance that I'd be able to get to Grace before Bonnie died. I started tearing up at that thought, and Doctor Shaughnessy mistook my tears for my condition and tried to console me. He said, "I don't expect any problems, so you should be as good as new when the cast finally comes off."

"Thanks for being upfront with me, Doc," I said gamely.

"No problem, Ms. Jones," said Doctor Shaughnessy. "Just let Janice take care of you, and we'll get you out of here in two weeks." With that said, he turned and headed out the door to see his next patient.

Janice came up and started taking my vitals. She said, "See, you'll be out of here in two weeks."

That's when I lost it and started crying. Janice backed away and looked at me quizzically. I managed to get myself under control enough to tell her about my situation and how Grace's daughter was dying from cancer and how I had wanted to be there for her, and now I couldn't and...

Janice shushed me before I passed out from lack of oxygen as everything tumbled out of my mouth in one long monologue. I turned my head away in shame, not wanting Janice to see me like this. Janice must have realized that and left me alone, backing away and taking notes on her clipboard.

Once I was back in control of myself, I turned to look at Janice and said, "Sorry about all of that drama. It just all wanted out at once." I sniffled a little and wiped the tears out of my eyes.

Janice said, "I'm sorry about your friend and her daughter. That is a tough thing to go through. I don't know how I would handle that without help from my best friend, either. You just take it easy and give her a call. You can still be there for her in spirit." She turned to leave and threw over her shoulder, "I'll stop back in a while to check your blood pressure. It's probably a little elevated right now."

Taking Janice's advice, I reached for the phone to call Grace. As I dialed her number, I tried to figure out how I would break the news to her that I wouldn't be able to be there for her for at least six weeks. Based on what Grace has told me about Bonnie's condition, I doubted she'd last long enough for me to make it.

Grace answered the phone on the third ring. I started telling her about my situation and started crying again. I sniffled and said, "Oh, God, Sweet Cheeks, I screwed up so bad."

Although I should have been the one comforting her, Grace shushed me and said, "It's okay, Baby Doll. I need you to follow your doctor's instructions and get well as soon as possible."

We talked some more, and I had to comfort Grace a couple of times when she started crying. I felt so bad, not being able to go to her in her time of hurt. I vowed again to get well as quickly as possible and be there for her, whatever it took.

After lunch, I dozed off, waiting for Julie to show up. I was awakened when Janice started checking my vitals. She said, "Looks like you have a visitor, Kathy."

I opened my eyes and saw Julie standing by the door with a concerned look on her face. Julie was a beautiful young woman with auburn hair and green eyes. I smiled, glad to see her, and said, "Hello, Julie. Thanks for coming."

"Oh, Aunt Kathy, you look like a mess," Julie said as she came up to me and leaned down to hug me.

"Thanks, dear," I snarked, trying to lighten the mood as I hugged her back. Julie smiled at that and backed away to let Janice finish fussing with me. Seeing her smile like that brought back my memories of our relationship.

Julie had gone to school to get an engineering degree from UCLA. Then Julie got an excellent job at SAIC and has worked there for about nine years. Imagine my surprise when Julie came to me several years ago and told me that she was in a committed relationship with another woman. Julie also said that she had figured out that I was gay long ago, so she felt comfortable talking to me about it.

While Julie was the only family member I've outed myself to, I was sure my brother had figured out I was gay. I think he had figured it out a long time ago but never said anything about it, hoping I'd grow out of it. Since I never did, Jim had come to accept it even though we'd never really talked about it. He knew that I never outed myself to our parents because it would have torn the family apart.

Julie had outed herself to her parents. Since my brother had seen the hell I'd gone through, he'd been much more supportive of her revelation than I think he would have otherwise. Since then, our relationship has improved, and we actually get together and do things together from time to time. In fact, we've been to Dodgers games at least once a year to honor our father since he did get to see a Major League team come to LA before he died.

For a while, I had wondered why Jim had kept trying to keep Julie away from me. He was always hovering around whenever the two of us were together. I did figure out that he was hoping that my lifestyle wouldn't rub off on Julie. I couldn't hold it against him. After all, Grace had tried so hard to keep our relationship a secret from Bonnie. Grace hadn't wanted the stigma of our lifestyle to affect her...

April 1989

For a couple of months now, we had known that Virginia, Bonnie, and the boys would be moving to Ohio for Virginia's new assignment at Wright-Patterson AFB. I know Grace will miss them terribly, and I've had to hold her and console her while she cried, her tears hurting my heart, too. Grace never showed that side of her to them, especially not wanting Virginia to feel bad for her and change her plans.

As we lay there in the afterglow of a particularly vigorous physical expression of our love for each other, Grace finally decided to out us to Bonnie and Virginia before they left. That way, Bonnie and Virginia wouldn't have to worry about her being here alone. She still didn't want to say or do anything in front of the boys, despite the fact they know their mother and Virginia are in a lesbian relationship. I just shook my head, knowing that Grace was Grace and nothing I said would change her mind.

We decided to make the reveal the night before Virginia, Bonnie, and the boys left to move to Ohio. Grace invited me over to eat dinner and spend the evening. We'd wait until the boys went to bed and then make the reveal. I left it up to Grace how she would do it.

Everyone lined up to greet me when I arrived at Grace's place. Even the boys stopped watching TV long enough to give me a hug before they went back to watching whatever show they were engrossed in. Bonnie, Virginia, and I went into the kitchen, where Grace was finishing up fixing dinner. She had made my favorite meal, pot roast with baby carrots and small potatoes.

Bonnie and Virginia started setting the table, declining my offer to help. Bonnie then went off to get the boys ready for dinner. Virginia helped Grace plate the food and serve it. Everything was set by the time Bonnie and the boys came in. We all sat down and dug in, talking about all sorts of things, no evident signs of tension about them leaving first thing in the morning.

After dinner, the boys went back to watching TV while we sat Grace down and the three of us cleaned up. I insisted on helping with the dishes despite Bonnie and Virginia's pleas to let them do it. I sensed that Grace was getting a little nervous about the reveal, but I don't think Bonnie and Virginia picked up on it. Finally, the dishes were dried and put away. We all sat around the table, Virginia going over their itinerary for the two weeks they would take to get to their new home in Ohio. It sounded like a lot of fun, and I sensed Grace relaxing a little bit as we talked about the trip.

Eventually, Bonnie got up to get the boys ready for bed. Grace, Virginia, and I went into the living room to watch the 10:00 PM news. Grace and I were sitting on the couch, and I could feel her tensing up. Once Bonnie and Virginia came out from tucking them in, they sat down in the two side chairs. That's when Grace made her move.

"Before you go to bed, there's something Kathy, and I want to share with you," Grace said as she turned to me and locked eyes with me for a moment. I saw the sheen of unshed tears in her eyes before she turned back to Bonnie and Virginia and said, "Kathy and I are in a lesbian relationship. We've been together since 1948, except when I was married to your father. I've never wanted it to affect your life, so I've never told you about it. Now that you are leaving, I don't want you worrying I'll be back here all by myself."