Recession Blues Ch. 04: Blue Balls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ann pushed the drape aside and slipped into the room, her professional smile in place.

"Here you are, baby, I..." She blinked, aware that she was staring, unable for too long to stop. It was the man she had seen while dancing. But he had not been on the floor when she came out? When had he arranged for the private, she wondered, even as she stepped further into the room. "Guess you get to be my last dance of the evening," she said, "I think I saw you during my last set." The big man nodded. He had not yet spoken. "Do you know what you want to listen to?" He nodded, reaching over and selecting a piece, demonstrating by doing so that he was familiar with the club's set up.

Ann was surprised when Rush began to play through the speakers—not the usual choice of her guests. She moved up, straddling the man's heavily muscled thighs and thinking to herself that he was very similar to Jacen. The comparison fanned the flames of her desire, and for a moment she imagined herself reversed in position, eagerly riding the man's cock as she had Jacen's just weeks before. Flustered, she shook her head, her long hair fanning out sexily, and asked if the man had enjoyed his evening. He nodded again, not responding. Biting her lower lip, Ann stripped off the modesty bra, setting it within reach to the side. Her nipples were already hard, and as she kept swaying, eyes closed, aware that he was getting hard beneath her, she reached up, absently pinching them.

Realizing what she was doing, Ann stopped, but instead set her hands on the man's shoulders. Beneath her shifting crotch, he was still growing in his pants, and she could tell he had an impressive tool. She smiled, relieved that as soon as the music ended she could go in search of Jacen and his own wonderful cock. As the song continued, she reversed positions, which again brought memories of the night with Jacen, but her guest was not aggressive in the least. In fact, she found herself pressing against him harder, wanting him to respond.

"You're a quiet one," she teased, thinking the song was coming to an end, "If we had time I might have to suggest you enjoy a second song in order to fully enjoy your time here." As she spoke, the man smiled, bright white teeth, but still he said nothing. And the song continued. "I'm sorry about that when I came in, I was just surprised since I had not seen you when I came out from dancing."

"You were looking for me?" The man's voice was comically high, and Ann was glad she was facing away from him. It reminded her of that boxer... what was his name... The man shifted beneath her, and abruptly there was more pressure against her sex. Ann gasped, aware that she was pressing down against him too, and unable to stop herself.

"Well, I had not seen you," she managed, "And you seemed to be enjoying yourself."

"I'd say you were the one enjoying yourself," his voice was taunting, "How can you dance like that and not tear off all of your clothes and fuck whoever's nearby when you're done?"

"I..." She gulped, aware she had almost admitted she has. "I have a very lucky husband," she managed. Her guest was quiet for a time, and she told herself he was surprised by what she had said. Based upon the erection straining against his pants, it had not put him off. She leaned back against him, letting her hair cascade over his head. Aware he might be tempted to grab her breasts, she did not remain in place, giggling at the way her hair tangled in his tightly trimmed hair when she chose to turn around once again.

"Is this your song or something?" Ann asked, several minutes later, she was sure. Her thighs were burning she had been astraddle her guest for so long, and she was more or less seated firmly on his erection. Anxious to get him off so she could go find Jacen, Ann began to shift forward and back, once again bracing her hands on the man's broad shoulders. He was leaning back, though, and the position soon had her breasts swinging suggestively. It also was building her beyond aroused and towards orgasmic.

"Oh no," he laughed, "But it's a great deal." Ann was puzzled, but she went on dancing. And dancing.

"Sugar," she managed, long after she should have been able to get the big man off, "I may have to offer a refund. It's gotta be close to close, and I can't stay late tonight. I'm sorry, but honestly, I don't know if I have it in me to dance any longer." The man sat up, and Ann was surprised at how close their groins were. She had stopped moving, but the heat where his chest was pressed against her swollen nipples made it feel like they were still moving against each other.

"It's okay," the man smiled, "I was just killing time, anyway." Ann was again puzzled. He lifted a hand, checking his watch, and then frowned. "Damned if I didn't lost a bet, too," he complained.

"What?"

"That's a 20 minute song," he nodded at the screen, "And you've been dancing without stopping for 17 minutes."

"I told him you'd be able to keep at it at least fifteen," Ann gasped, turning as Jacen stepped into the room behind her, "He bet you wouldn't make it ten."

"Why in God's name is that on the play list?" Ann asked, horrified.

"Oh, it isn't really," Jacen chuckled, "But Deon helped me to load it back here in the party room... As a prank." Ann nodded, her need making it hard to think clearly. She was still half naked astraddle a stranger, while her black lover was standing a few feet away. God she wanted the club to have closed, so she could have Jacen to herself. And then she remembered what he had said.

"So you're Angel," the man beneath her smiled.

"Pleased to meet you." Angel smiled, "But call me A-rod... All my friends do." Ann wiggled playfully on his lap.

"I bet they do." She looked back at Jacen, "But if I've been dancing for seventeen minutes..." The bouncer nodded.

"Most everybody's gone home," he finished, "Oh, I think there are a couple stragglers among the dancers, and Les may still be in his office, but they've closed the bar, the bank, and the dressing room. I'm the one locking up tonight," he winked, "After we're finished, of course." Ann smiled at him, aware that she should move—she was so wet she was going to leave a spot on A-rod's pants.

"Where's Hilary?" she asked, as Jacen moved closer, suggestively opening his belt. She started to rise, her entire focus on his hands. She missed entirely as A-rod shifted beneath her.

"Oh, she couldn't make it," Jacen shrugged, "So I guess you'll have to take care of us both."

"What?" Ann gasped, "I can't... uhm..." Jacen had pushed his pants down, freeing that amazing cock. She felt her sex twitch with her need. Jacen was moving closer, and God help her, she wanted him, even if he took her as she was astraddle his friend. "Jacen, I can't... I'm married!"

"Oh yes you can," Jacen dragged his swollen cock down the crack of Ann's ass, pressing against her drooling, panty-clad sex as she instinctively thrust her ass back at him. "You'll love it, and you know it." Ann shook her head, but she knew he was right. And looking down, she realized that Angel had opened his pants; the erection she had been rubbing against for more than fifteen minutes waved at her freely, less than a foot away.

"Oh my God," Ann mumbled, shaking her head in useless denial of her arousal and what was about to happen. "Wait... not at once... Not together," she stammered, moaning as Angel's hands closed on her breasts, thumbs tweaking her aching nipples, "One at a time, please, Jacen."

"Now that wouldn't be fair," he scolded, lightly spanking Ann's shifting ass, which made her jump, pressing her chest into his friend's hands. Angel dipped his head close and began to suck on her left nipple. "Can't make him sit and watch after you've been teasing him, can we?" Ann shook her head. Jacen had pulled her thong aside, and she felt the broad head of his cock spreading her inner pussy lips as he seated just the tip.

"God, don't tease!" she whined, pushing back at him, "Fuck me, Jacen!" He held his position, maddeningly close... Barely inside of her, the familiar girth stretching her introitus, a herald of what she was going to feel.

"Shhh," the bouncer worked his hips side to side, teasing the hopelessly aroused wife, "Can't have anyone still in the club know you're getting your black cock fix." Ann's back arched, as she sat up part-way, reminded that others might still be in the club. Jacen let the movement push more of his cock inside of her, and the married stripper shuddered, then pushed back at him again. "Oh no," he swatted Ann's ass once again, "I told you, no making Angel watch. Show him what a good little cocksucker you are," he demanded. Ann's head dropped, leaving her mouth inches from the stranger's jutting erection. But she did not obey at once, struggling for enough self-control to refuse. Jacen backed out entirely then, and Ann whimpered, a moment before she engulfed Angel's cockhead with her mouth, her tongue swirling around the blunt tip.

Jacen rewarded his slut, pushing just his cockhead back inside of her. Ann's hips shimmied and bucked, then stilled as instead she began to bob her head. Jacen matched the tempo, guessing at how deeply she was taking his friend. Ann whined around Angel's cock.

"That's it, my slut," Jacen cooed, "I'll go as deep as you do... You know you can do it..." There was a muffled sob, but immediately Ann began to bob her head more deeply on his shaft. Angel offered Jacen a 'thumbs up' when she was taking half of his shaft—their preplanned signal. Jacen thrust more deeply into the cock addicted wife, rewarding her. And urging her on. "Yeah," Jacen praised a minute later, "That's it, slut... Now hold him in your throat... Suck him off." He kept matching the tempo. Leaving his entire cock buried in her clenching box as she swallowed Angel, keeping her nose buried in the other man's groin for long seconds before backing off, only to repeat the motion. He set a steady pace, then fucking in and out of her, ignoring what she was doing, confident she would continue. The elastic leg of her thong was rubbing though, and after another minute Jacen backed out.

Ann's bobbing head never slowed. One hand was bracing on the base of Angel's cock, the other dropped between her legs, frigging her leaking seam. Jacen ripped the thong away, then moved up behind her once again.

"Yeah," he taunted, "That's my little cocksucker... Suck that strange cock." Her body trembled. "Oh, you want more cock, slut?" he continued. She nodded, her response muffled by Angel's cock. But Jacen knew the answer. "Then put me in, slut," He went still angling his body slightly for the club's carefully hidden cameras best view as Ann reached back, catching the shaft of his thick cock behind his mushroom head, and pulling him once again inside of her hungry cunt...

...

1...5678910