Recession Blues Ch. 04: Blue Balls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She waited, but Jacen was not there. Or at her station in the back. She reluctantly put on a bikini, aware that she was still completely wet, and prepared to entertain the customers. At the side door where the girls went out to work the floor, she found Dean, another of the club's bouncers.

"Jacen around?" she asked, almost non-chalantly. There were already customers waving to get her attention.

"Naw, his shift ended," the brutish younger bouncer shook his head, "He's gone by now." Ann nodded, touching the bouncer's thick bicep, as she moved onto the floor, her smile automatically in place. She noted there was no spark like there had been with Jacen. It was not a real surprise; one of the other dancers had commented that when Dean was watching it felt... icky.

Ann had little time to think of much, working tables and four straight privates before she had a break. When she realized Hilary was gone, too, she had a moment of intense jealousy, imagining the sexy red head enjoying Jacen's attention. By the time the club closed, she had made more than a thousand dollars, but she had also realized that the new schedule would make finding time to be with Jacen after work difficult. She was not about to ask Les to go back to the prior schedule, though.

It meant she was still more than a little horny when she arrived home, and because Tom was not going to have to work the next day, she woke her husband, even though it was nearly 3AM when she arrived. Though bleary, he was quick to respond. Too quick, it turned out, as he was finished, and rolling over to go to sleep before Ann was even beginning to get going. She lay beside her husband aroused and frustrated... horny.

The situation had only worsened by her next shift. She had not seen Jacen or Billy except in her dreams and imagination, and had not even had the crowd to tease to spur her release for three days. The once occasionally intrusive thoughts about sex had become nearly constant. When her phone chirped at 10AM Wednesday, she took her eighth pill, telling herself that at least the delay meant she would not have to demand the big bouncer use a condom. And because Tom was working the next morning, if she could convince Jacen to stick around or come back, she could enjoy some time with him.

She never stopped to consider that he had been there after close the first night. Or that his absence had been intentional, in order to leave her sexually frustrated. Arriving 10 minutes late, Ann was more frustrated that Jacen was not out front—again—than she was knowing she would have to dance the extra set.

She was shocked coming out of a spin on the pole in that first set to find the big bouncer lounging in his usual space on the wall, watching her. What was becoming a conditioned response—her immediate and profound arousal—left her entire body humming, and what had been a by the numbers routine was transformed, the barely attentive handful of men along the rail blossoming to a cheering elbow to elbow throng by the end of the third song.

Panting, too hot to think straight, Ann ground against Darcy the show kiss becoming passionate and further enflaming the excited guests. A strong hand finally interrupted the women, catching Ann's neck and pulling her through the curtains, leaving a panting, surprised Darcy standing before the heavy velvet drape, lost for a moment, her first song already into the chorus. Ann found herself standing naked before Jacen, the big bouncer shaking his head as he looked down at her in the dimly lit hall.

"Damn, girl, you gonna start a riot or get arrested. Ain't supposed to be nude on stage..."

"How do you like it?" Ann asked in response, undulating against the big bouncer, "God I need to feel you inside me." Chuckling, Jacen brought his hand down, palm against the bare skin of Ann's stomach. He applied pressure while shifting from her navel to her mons. She moaned, pressing herself against him, hungry for his fingers to push inside... Instead, he circled her rigid clit once, and again, before swatting her bare ass with his free hand.

"Can't right now, girl," he winked, "Though it might be worth getting fired at that... But I have work to do, and so do you." He spun her toward the dressing room, but keeping his hand pressed against her mons. He teased her clit once again, and then caught the front of her hip, pressing himself against her ass. She could feel his erection, and found herself hoping he would take her there from behind, not caring that she was looking into the dressing room. His free hand spanked her hip once more, "Now get goin' 'fore Les gets angry with us." And then he was gone.

Ann was barely aware of what she donned to work the floor. She blinked as her appearance led to shouting and waving throughout the room. She was surprised at the number of people in the room, considering it was early on a Wednesday. She realized it was going to be a busy shift, and waved a thumbs up to Greg, the alternate bartender, indicating she wanted alcohol in her drinks. She was still so hot she told herself she was going to need it to take the edge off.

There was not time to do more; Ann did table dance after table dance until Kathleen prevented the next, promising Ann would 'visit their table first' after her next set, an agreement that seemed to especially please the acne scarred Guido wannabe who had been trying grope Ann while she was just standing there. The crowd had definitely been handsy, and while a small voice in Ann's head had taunted that they could get her off, Ann had dutifully interrupted their attempts. It did not mean they did not get a feel—by definition they had before she would stop them. It only meant that her arousal was maintained, even by the clumsy efforts, with no real release.

She did her next set in a totally black PVC and latex outfit, a dominatrix, which matched her dark mood. Stalking the stage, her intended austerity broke down quickly when she saw Jacen take up his favorite viewing position. As she ground herself, stark naked, against the front most pole in the last chorus of the third song, the entire set a jumbled memory of motion and heat, she imagined having the big bouncer come up on stage, taking her in front of the crowd. The thought and the friction of the brass were enough that the climaxed there in front of the crowd, leaving a puddle at the base of the pole.

She did not bother picking up the bills or her scattered clothes, eyeing the crowd haughtily, then slinking to the back of the stage. Darcy was more prepared, and winked, whispering, 'You're gonna help me set a record for tips tonight,' before the women were kissing and groping one another. Darcy's body moved to the beat of her first number, and after a long kiss, during which she both pinched Ann's nipples and fingered her dripping seam, the other dancer spanked Ann's ass and spun away to the pole. Biting her lower lip, Ann watched from the back of the stage for a moment, then slipped back, aware that she was going to be busy on the floor once again. She was disappointed Jacen was not waiting, but that did nothing to ease the need she was feeling.

Her second tour the men were more aggressive, one managing to get his finger inside of her before she caught his wrist, twisting it painfully and getting the attention of the nearest bouncer. Dean caught hold of the man's shoulder, and the way the man's skin paled under his greasy toupee it obviously hurt.

"She's done at this table," Dean informed the group, who protested but recognized it was their friend who had fucked up, and laid into him more aggressively than the bouncer had. As Ann moved away from the table with Dean, the bouncer pointed toward the privates, "That was perfect timing, anyway," he told her, "You keep dancing like that, you won't get any rest." He smiled, "Not that I'm suggesting you stop." Ann slapped his muscled bicep, the feeling under her fingers reminding her of Jacen's thick arms. For a moment, the persistently aroused housewife found herself imagining Dean standing on the stage as she rode his erect cock to the cheers of the crowd.

She shook her head, alarmed that it was not just Jacen or Billy in her waking fantasies, but relative strangers—men with whom she would never have considered having sex.

"So if you're working the floor, does that mean Jacen is covering the privates?" Ann told herself she sounded only curious, rather than clingy.

"Nope," Dean moved to his left, opening a path for Ann to get to the hall where the private booths sat, "He had to work the graveyard shift, cut out right after your set." The bouncer snorted, "I think he's got a crush on you, the way he always comes in to watch you dance," Ann's eyes fluttered half closed, her arousal so keen she nearly moaned at hearing that. Dean seemed unaware, "He gonna get in trouble with the boss if he keeps letting work slide. Now get over there, I think Greg said number four. But there's a whole list waiting their turn."

"So who's watching out for us over there?" Ann hated how exposed and vulnerable she felt, heading in to do a private and knowing Jacen was not there. She pretended not to recognize that part of her anxiety was knowing she was not going to get off with the big bouncer after work.

"Don't worry, Ann, Mitch will be keeping an eye on things. And I'm never far away, either." Ann offered a weak smile of thanks. If Dean sometimes seemed to be watching she and the other girls a little too closely, Mitch Webster ALWAYS ogled the dancers, often seeming unaware there was anyone else around. Anxiety grew within her, rubbing elbows with arousal.

To Ann's relief the men in the privates were polite... almost too polite; by the third guest, Ann was rubbing against her admirer with the specific goal of getting off, and if they got off, so much the better. Even when she managed a small orgasm during her fifth consecutive private, her need did not ebb. Glancing at the hidden aisle where the bouncers could access the private rooms, she remembered Jacen appearing, remembered the delicious way he had felt slipping inside of her while she danced. The obese bald man beneath her was panting and groaned abruptly, pushing feebly at the sexy dancer, interrupting her reverie and any chance at another quick climax.

Wild eyed, the married dancer gave her admirer a wink and a peck on the cheek, then struggled not to seem impatient as the man put himself together. The dark wet spot in his trousers was unmistakable, and becoming more pronounced.

"There's a bathroom just to the left, hon," Ann told him when he thanked her, fumbling out an additional twenty that he tucked into her bra, somehow managing the maneuver while seeming painfully shy. As with the others, she assumed she was returning to the main floor, but as with each of the past four guests, Mitch held up a hand, touching her shoulder... almost her breast, she noticed, aware that he was being too forward.

"You've got another," the bouncer leered at her, "Must've been quite the set, to have them this hot and bothered." Ann shrugged, secretly pleased the pig had not seen her dance. "This one's a special." He winked as he said it, and Ann reared back, wondering if that meant the guest was going to expect more than a dance.

"Hey, Ann," she relaxed as Rick, a rare coin and antiquity dealer who was one of her regulars peeked around the much larger bouncer, "Miss me?" Ann caught the man's tie—he was always dressed impeccably when he came to the club—and pulled him back down the dimly lit hall.

"It's what had me so hot and bothered up on stage, Hon," she purred, then looked back at Mitch, who was watching her ass. The bouncer was unconcerned about being caught, and held up five fingers, the same suite Ann had just been using.

It was a good song that Rick chose, an old Rock and Roll beat, and she immediately began to undulate and sway, keeping in contact with the older man. He was always polite and complimentary, and he always seemed sad.

"When are you going to tell me your story, Sweetie?" Ann asked, pressing her chest against his, then leaning back to strip her top off. Rick shrugged, but offered no answer. Careful not to hurt him, Ann reversed position on his lap, which allowed her to press her ass and sex against him more directly. He was hard, she could tell, estimating he was about Tom's size. She glanced down at his wedding ring, a little surprised as was true each time that such a man would be in the club; she knew many wives would consider what was happening cheating.

"I... You are so beautiful," he interrupted himself. Ann reared back, pressing her entire body against his, shimmying her hips against him.

"Thank you, Hon, but that isn't an answer," she applied more pressure against his erection, felt his breath catch behind her, "Wouldn't you get in trouble if your family caught you here?" She felt him pull back. He was still hard, but he was distant... Was he angry? She looked back. Rick's face was ashen. "Oh, baby!" Ann half turned, raising a hand to his cheek, "I'm sorry. It's OK, you don't have to say anything. I'm glad you're here, let's just focus on that." Rick managed a jerky nod, his hand rising to catch hers where she was touching him. Ann never considered that it was breaking the rules.

"It's OK," Rick answered, his voice cracking, "It's just... I've been alone for a very long time." Ann felt horrible... he was a widow or a spurned divorcee. "I can't... I can't start again, but you know..." he shrugged, "Sometimes the touch of a woman is... you know." Ann nodded, wondering if he chose her because of her own wedding band, which she never removed, even at work. Did he think she was a kindred spirit? She found the beat of the song again, moving against him and turned back, afraid to let him see her face.

"Yes," she managed, "And I'm flattered you think of me when you want that intimacy." The knowledge put a keen edge on her still present need, and she was moving against the older man with more urgency. He was still holding her hand, and she reached back, catching the other, pulling them up to her bare breasts without thinking about what she was doing, "We all need that sort of touch sometimes." His fingers were warm, not rough like Jacen's, and shorter than Tom's. She blinked, realizing she should not have done that, even as Rick's fingers began to gently squeeze her breasts. His fingers and thumbs circled her nipples, applying an exquisite pressure. Moaning, Ann let her head drop back onto Rick's shoulder as she went on humping herself against him.

"Ahhhh!" she felt him twitch beneath her, and went still, letting him continue to play with her breasts as he finished, just ahead of the song. When he let go and she looked back, there were tears in his eyes.

"Thank you, Ann," he smiled, moving as if to hug her, then stopping abruptly, clearly worried about crossing a line. The married stripper leaned forward, hugging her regular, no thought of the rules or Tom or Jacen and Billy.

"Oh, you're welcome, sweetie," she smiled at him, "I'm so glad I can help you when you need it. You know I'm here for you." He nodded, eyes staying with hers rather than roaming to her bare breasts as most men in the club seemed incapable of controlling. "We'd better get you out to clean up," she said, "I'm sorry I made such a mess for you." Rick laughed.

"Oh, don't ever apologize for that," he patted her shoulder as Ann leaned back, "I know I'm just a client, but when you're dancing for me it feels like you're really dancing for me."

"Oh, I am, Hon, I am," Ann assured him, holding his hand as he struggled out of the cushioned seat and let her lead him toward the curtained door. He stopped her before she could open that.

"I have a little gift for you," he seemed suddenly as shy as the last man.

"You don't have to do anything, Rick, I like dancing for you," Ann answered honestly. The older man pulled his hand out of his pants, holding it palm down toward her. Puzzled, Ann held her hand out. What he left in her hand was a coin in a plastic case.

"It's a liberty dollar," he told her, "They're fairly rare, and they're definitely worth more than a dollar. I want you to have it, the woman on it... Lady Liberty? She reminds me of you."

"Why thank you," Ann was nearly speechless, "I... It's amazing."

"I'm serious," Rick escaped to his professional patter, "Don't use that to pay a parking meter."

"I promise, I won't," she clutched it to her chest, belatedly realizing she was still topless, "It's priceless."

"No, it's not that rare," the older man shook his head, making Ann laugh again.

"It's priceless to me," she scolded him, "Because you gave it to me." It was Rick's turn to blush. He watched as Ann put her top on, and then she led him by the hand back to where Mitch was watching whoever was on stage. Ann hugged Rick, not caring that other patrons could see and would expect the same. She gave him a peck on the cheek, and then looked to Mitch as the lonely man headed for the bathroom. "Anything else?" she challenged Mitch, who was studiously eyeing her cleavage.

"Did he take care of you?" the bouncer teased, adjusting himself, "Cause if he didn't, I've got a break coming up..." Ann rolled her eyes and the bouncer laughed, "There are already guys asking for you back here, but you're done for now... better get your fine ass in back, I think you're on in a couple." Surprised, since they usually got more time to get ready, Ann hurried backstage, angry at herself because as awful as Mitch was, his words had been a pointed reminder to the married stripper that she was still really hot.

She changed, warning herself not to lose it like she kept doing on stage, and pointedly not thinking about Jacen. Her routine was solid, and the guys were cheering and tipping generously, but Ann knew it lacked the spark she had demonstrated in her prior set. She was not just going through the motions, and she was persistently aroused, but the raw sexuality was absent.

Ann expected it would mean fewer dances—hoped for a break, in fact. She was wrong. In fact, she went straight from the changing room to the privates, and did not get a break until Mitch poked his head in, leering as she swayed topless over a young man who had repeatedly tried to grope her, and seemed ready to try again even with the bouncer standing in the doorway.

"I ain't done, yet," the would-be tough warned, "I'm gonna pay for another."

"That's fine, but it's gonna wait until after she dances again." Mitch did not move. Ann found herself swaying more suggestively. Though she knew it was cruel, she wanted to tease the bouncer. And she really did not want to put up with Mr. Hands for another dance. Beneath her, the customer gripped the arms of the lounge more tightly. Ann smiled broadly, reveling in the power she had over not just one, but two men. As Mitch's cock tented his jeans, the man beneath her filled his with his load, and in perfect timing, the song rant out seconds later. Ann climbed up, her breasts almost touching Mitch's chest she was so close.

"Thanks, sugar," she batted her eyes at the embarrassed young man, "So you'll be waiting when I'm done."

"Uhm... no, I think I'm gonna get a drink," he lied, almost jumping up, brushing past Ann without ever considering that was his chance to cop a feel, as he faced away from she and Mitch, sidling out of the crowded booth.

"That wasn't too much for me, you note," Mitch made no attempt to hide his arousal.

"You didn't see the whole thing," Ann pointed out, specifically not pointing out that she had not been touching the bouncer... she knew how he would answer that challenge.

"Don't know if Les will like your shorting him."

"How am I shorting Les?" Ann put a hand on her hip, aware that she was naked from the waist up, and that Mitch seemed unable to meet her eyes as they argued.

1...45678...10