Recipe for Disaster

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She finished that season for the network, but she didn't sign a new contract. She had built her credentials enough that she could be a guest on enough U.S. cable shows to keep a small income and some name and face recognition. She maintained her YouTube channel and produced content with her mom, Amber, and Bella which provided her a small revenue stream from. She had saved well over the last few years and wouldn't be hurting for money.

Scott and Tina helped her get another PBS show off the ground but on a much smaller scale. She had no intention of trying to grow it like her last one, but with her existing bank account, these small income streams would be enough for her to live on.

She sold the house in Pittsburgh. She thought she would be sadder but living near Eva and Eric allowed her to build new memories to add to the old. Having her mother there was tremendous, and they spent many mornings during the summer driving up and down the Blue Ridge Parkway, together, sampling treats that the local growers were selling, which she used in some of her shows.

Eva and Todd had a healthy and beautiful boy. Cat was in the delivery room with them when she delivered. She was extremely thankful that Eva had asked her and that she was living there to experience the birth along with everyone.

Cat made arrangements for Julia to meet the best suppliers she knew in Spain while they all vacationed together. It was a great vacation, and they visited a dozen cities across the country and ate in several Michelin-starred restaurants where Cat knew the chef.

The shift in work and living was a dramatic change for the better for her. She embraced the change from 'hot mama' to aging gracefully on TV. As long as she was close to her family, she could accept whatever life threw at her.

Even with Cat there, Marelys continued to live with Hank and Julia because they, and the girls, loved having her with them, and she loved sharing the rest of her life with her family every day.

As for Hank and Julia? Their life was great. Julia's job was exactly what she wanted giving her a good mix of helping to run the restaurants while occasionally cooking.

Cat took the spotlight at that year's charity event, but after that, there were several nights each year when the two of them shared the spotlight with proceeds donated to the food bank.

Hank split his time between helping Scott finish restoring his house and helping Morgan run the food bank. Restarting his life with Julia and the girls had been lifesaving for him. Having Marelys live with them was a rewarding experience for all of them.

Morgan and Bill missed having Julia and the girls living with them, but that was lessened by the frequency of family events. They were mostly focused on Julia being happy, which she was. But even more importantly, it was about the girls.

For them, what had begun as excitement regarding 'Mr. Hank' several years ago had turned into a deep love for the man who had become their 'Daddy.'

*********************

That's it. Thank you for your time. Seriously. I hope you enjoyed it. Comments are always appreciated.

1...5678910