Reciprocity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She came suddenly, clamping her walls around his cock. Daryl placed his hand on the bed swiftly to support himself at the sudden sensation, surprised, and willed himself not to come, too. She arched as much as she could to push her body into his, wanting nothing between them as she did. Her one free leg curled around him and she rode out the orgasm, chest heaving. Once she had, she relaxed her spine and fell away from him.

He gave her no chance to catch her breath. He captured her leg once again and sat back, still in her, and began rocking back and forth, using her legs as leverage while he rode her. Chance's arms fell above her head. She stared at Daryl above her, giving him another evil smirk and craning her neck playfully. He watched her face, then her breasts as they bounced in time to his thrusts, moving in the slightest circles. He cupped one on occasion, feeling their warmth and hard buds under his rough palms. Chance enjoyed the feeling of being fucked well, closing her eyes to appreciate the sensation. Her second orgasm was building, but slower than the last. She gasped and giggled for him, knowing it would arouse him more.

"Yeah, baby, right there," she moaned. "Uhn, ahhhh..."

"Y'like that?" Daryl growled.

"Yeah..."

No sooner was the word out of her mouth than he had dropped both her legs and lifted her up to his body. She helped him push off the bed so she could sit in his lap, still wrapped around his cock snugly. He kissed her again, softly this time, and traced her back with his hands. She did the same, running her hands over the many scars on his back. She broke the kiss and frowned, tracing one with her finger.

"What's this?"

Daryl was silent. She could see in his eyes that he was choosing his next words carefully. She thought to herself, He does that a lot. Daryl's breath tickled her face, and his hands traced the large scar on her on back before answering her question.

"From Before." He gave no elaboration on that, but asked, "Is this one from before or after?" As he traced the raised skin down her back, she flinched when he touched the thickest part near her hip. It still hurt her sometimes. It was a deep wound that never left her entirely.

"After." Daryl could not bear the sadness and pain that rose in her face as he accidentally touched the painful spot. He retracted his hand from her back and cupped her chin. He looked into her eyes with the understanding of scars. He closed his eyes and kissed her cheek, gently returning her to the moment.

She inhaled deeply, as deep as she could. Her eyes closed and Daryl could see her smile slowly returning. She was letting it go again, washing it away like sand in a river. He tenderly bucked his hips once, his body asking if she was ready to continue. Her smirk widened into a grin, eyes sill closed, and she bit her lip. She rocked against him in response, a clear "yes" from her own body. She exhaled and embraced him, winding her arms around his neck and burying her face in his shoulder. Her hands came down to his chest, and he rubbed her back as they moved together.

"Mmn," she whimpered as she felt him moving inside her once more.

His arms encircled her and held her in place as he slowly worked up his pace again. Soon, she could no longer keep up, and he gripped her hips and moved her up and down his shaft manually, the sinew of his arms straining at the effort of bouncing her whole body. Her thighs slapped against his loudly. He could feel her warm breasts against his chest, as well as her hot breath on his neck, and he grunted as his own pressure began to build. He leaned his head back, panting.

Chance, taking note of his building pleasure, shifted. Daryl loosened his grip on her to allow her to move how she wanted, and looked down at her quizzically. She had clearly had an idea, as she was giving him that evil gaze again. She crawled away from him on the bed (sighing when his cock withdrew from her pussy) on all fours, giving him a wonderful view. She stared into his eyes intensely over her shoulder, positioning her ass in the air while licking her lips seductively. He gaped at her, reminded of just how lucky a fucker he was. She wriggled her hips slowly, inviting and teasing him.

"Well?"

It took no more enticing than that. Daryl sprang behind her and gripped her hips in his manly hands. The warmth of his hands was exquisite on her skin. He thumbed the side of her thighs and slid back into her, earning him more sultry moans. He pumped a couple of times before falling forward, propping himself over her with one arm while the other snaked around her body, holding her to him. She arched her back and rocked with him. This new angle let him penetrate her even more deeply. She could feel herself sucking at the tip of his cock every time he withdrew, only to have his girth stretch her again when he slammed back in. Her sensitive body was hurtling toward another climax.

Daryl let his hand wander, admiring the way her ass rippled with every stroke. He stroked her face and let his finger slip into her mouth. She bit him playfully, which of course only goaded him into fucking her harder.

"Oh, ohhhhh yes, ah—aaaaaaah!" Chance yelled. Daryl quickly clamped his hand over her mouth, still aware of the danger that walkers posed. She moaned through his fingers, only turned on more by his little show of dominance. She took advantage of his slowing movement and wriggled her own hips forward and back. He closed his eyes and allowed her to work her pussy on his cock, tilting his head back and moaning softly. She eyed him, watching him love the way she felt on his body. It was wonderful to have so much power over him, even though she was the one being restrained.

When he finally opened his eyes and saw her gazing adoringly at him, he nearly lost it. He pulled out of her once more and flipped her back onto her back, pushing her down with her breast and fondling her legs over his shoulder. He immediately started fucking her again, catching her delighted gasps in his mouth and kissed her deeply. He bent over her, his body nearly crushing hers as he desperately, finally, sought his own climax. Chance threw her arms around him to draw him even closer. Their ragged breathing and sounds harmonized as Daryl drove into her, the animals inside unleashed upon each other, having each other with wild abandon. Before he could process it, Daryl felt a tension in his testicles, and he exploded into her heat. He broke the kiss, swearing. She felt his hot seed spill into her belly, and she climaxed immediately after him. She arched her back and groaned; her face was contorted wonderfully in the dim light of the room. He pumped into her once, then two more times before withdrawing and falling next to her on the bed, his arm resting on her body.

Neither of them said anything for several seconds. Chance was still twitching from the aftershocks of her last orgasm. Daryl lazily cupped her breasts and watched her. She eventually was still, eyes closed. She rolled her head and opened her eyes to meet his. They shared an exhausted smile. She pushed herself up off the bed. He watched her as she stretched and blew out the candles. Some of his cum was leaking from her swollen pussy and down her leg. A new worry emerging from the back of his mind. He said nothing as she cleaned herself with a towel, then crawled back into the bed. She tugged at the edge of some blankets that had shifted during the lovemaking and covered herself and him with her. He adjusted to lay on his side so she could lay close to him, snuggling against his chest. Before he could ask, she addressed the question he had in his mind.

"We should be fine. I bled only a few days ago."

Daryl sighed. It was not the kind of answer that he needed.

"You could still get pregnant."

"You worry too much."

Daryl craned his neck to look at her incredulously. She had her eyes shut, already falling asleep. He laid his head back onto the pillow.

"My group might have medicine. For the day after."

He could feel the tension in her body as she pondered this. Groups hadn't always been kind to her in the past. She honestly hated thinking of having to start that mess over again, especially to ask for something. What could she offer in return? She was still a thief.

"Hey," Daryl whispered, "They're good people. My friends."

Chance smiled at him in the darkness and buried her head under his chin. "Thank you."

Daryl smiled his own small smile, wrapping his arm around her narrow shoulders.

"How's the leg?"

"Probably not infected. It doesn't hurt as much anymore. I'm sorry I tried to rob you."

Daryl just grunted, but his annoyance was tempered by bemusement. Chance listened as his breathing slowed and became soft and steady. She rolled her options around in her head for a little while before giving up and following him to sleep.