Reckless Moments for Laura

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're with me now, in this, aren't you?' he asked of her, his breaths warm on her throat as he held her against him.

She did not answer and was made to lean forward. She sensed only a moment's hesitation before she felt the stretching push of his penis as Josh thrust into her. He was purposely slow and went deep, the domed tip of his thick penis slowly pushing into her and meeting no resistance as he tried to set the tempo.

'Wow! Wow!' Josh yelled in a euphoric voice as he built up a mesmerising rhythm that she could not control, even as she tried to. Her nails stroked and pressed his belly as he bumped her, each taking small steps, on the spot, to keep their bond alive. The inner walls of her pussy seemed to be gripping and milking him, to claim every inch of his arcing cock. 'Stop that...I don't need those touches!'

'No, and yes you do. I'm doing this with you this one and only time!' she yelled in reply, her recklessness impossible to ignore, even as she felt the first shudder of a climax course through her body. It was impossible to feel that...and so soon!

His plumbing and stretching movements went deeper, and for longer, until his thrusts and sway of hips became so purposeful, rhythmic and so pleasurably questing that she gripped his penis, closed her muscles around it and kept him in her, all restraint forsaken. She had the pills with her and would make sure that he didn't find her. There would be enough to deal with and not add getting pregnant because of him, what they were doing, to the list.

She would go with it and quivered out of longing and continuing fear of all that they had embarked upon. This was impetuous and unprotected sex, behaviour that had never been a part of her life and contradicted everything she had sought to live by. But saying 'no' had not been the answer, and now she felt the impulse to capitulate and submit to him. To be taken had to be consensual, not forced. That was the decision she had reached in what felt like an instant submission to the young man whose hips brushed and bumped against her buttocks; a young man who was in her body and claimed it in long strokes that had her stumbling to keep her balance and aroused short snaps of pleasure that should belong to another time, place, and with Neville only.

'Crazy! This is crazy...so utterly crazy!' she yelped, meeting his taking of her as if in a dance.

She felt the rise of another approaching climax and conceded to all that he sought of her. Josh continued in his possession of her as if she could take all that he had to give and her concession to him seemed to have encouraged.

What a frenzy; what control he had! How could he have learnt of it so soon?

She was obliged to lean on the arms of the chair, her legs spread and this young man standing between them. It was a gross posture of submission but she no longer cared. He bumped against her; she pushed back; the rhythm of their claims upon each other's flesh unrelenting.

Had time stood still? For how many minutes had this been happening? Josh would soon succeed in bringing her to another shattering orgasm and she wondered where to go with the memory of what she had done, along with her betrayal of Neville's trust. Was the sex now being pursued so good that it was worth the risk of destroying all that she had found with Neville? No, it certainly wasn't, but somehow she had to find a way to live with each man in her altered life.

'Laura!' she heard him call out to her. 'We can do this and we can do it together!'

'Josh!' she couldn't keep from screaming out now in reply. 'This is crazy...crazy...crazy loving! Josh! Stop, please stop! Stop, that's enough now!'

Her cries seemed only to excite him more. She saw that hooded and faraway gaze in his eyes as she looked behind her. She reached back to touch his belly, to tug again on downy hair.

Josh held her to him and kept her from pulling away, his hands kneading the tumble of her breasts as he pounded furiously in this wild act of possession and discovery within her, until...until she heard loud gasps of delayed and approaching rapture.

'This...it's so...so...special!' he groaned, pressing his lips against Laura's skin to stifle his louder cries of fulfilment that soon echoed hers.

'Finish it...finish it with me!'

Laura sought to push back on his hips, quivering as she did so and feeling the leap of Josh's flesh and the clamp of his hands to her belly to keep her to him. There came the first spurt, then Josh's clammy liquid warmth on the skin of her thighs. Once...twice...even a third time as he bathed her skin in liquid and clammy warmth.

Oh, how he had found her! Oh, how much of his lust for her now bathed her buttocks and the insides of her thighs when she had clamped on him. Trembling, she continued to do so and for a last, lingering, touch. Josh continued, but now in languid movements against her, his hands on her belly and then on her clammy warmth, one hand cupping her mound and caressing her. His fingers brushed up and spread to her hips in a slow rhythm of ebbing pleasure.

'Stop...stop...stop now, Josh, please?' she couldn't help but moan and tried to twist away out of his embrace upon her. How could he have learnt of it all so soon? His taking of her had felt wildly unreal and pleasurable.

'I am going to stop, we've done enough.' His longing for her soon faded away. No words of endearment had been offered, by either of them.

'Josh! Not this, ever again!' she moaned, even as he embraced her trembling body like any man, a proven lover, would do in the afterglow and heat of the moment. She half turned in his embrace and stared up at him; she then met a deep open-mouthed kiss of passionate gratitude that she simply had to tear her mouth away from. It seemed that his ardour was far from being spent.

It had also begun to feel only too real and now a sense of languor overwhelmed her. It had been so wanton; so utterly crazy and wanton. It had been an impulse fuck that shamed her. It had been a tryst with a young man she scarcely knew who had pleased her beyond imagining for its frightening intensity and spontaneity. She had succumbed to the lustful purpose of a young man that she had only just met and, disconcertingly, had been drawn to and for reasons that she could not have readily explained until now, and then only to herself.

How was she to live with the memory of what they had done?

'Laura, oh, Laura,' Josh breathed in gratitude. 'You've made me feel so good.'

His hands caressed her and slid the rumpled fabric of the gown back down over her skin as she continued to feel a palpable sense of longing and clenched her fingers with his; pressed Josh's strong hands to her tender breasts. He took one of her hands and guided it to his still erect but clammy flesh. How well-made he was, just like his father, but with Neville she had formed a deepening emotional bond that was now at risk.

'No more. We don't do this again, Josh,' she now whispered in abject dismay for having to even say it. 'We can't, we just can't. I'll have to go away. I'll have to get away from here, again, Josh.'

She felt him go from her, shivering on feeling the slip of skin against her buttocks before he pulled the gown down further, over her hips. She used the fabric to clean her skin as best as she could. Even now, in the heat of all that had passed between them, she thought of practicalities, of washing the dressing gown, the checking of her skin for marks where he, not Neville, had been. The floor at their feet remained clean; the air in the room held the faint scent of her ironing. It would be okay.

Josh intruded upon her thoughts.

'Questions will be asked if you go,' he said far too knowingly, as if he had a ready answer, were he to have succeeded in seducing this romp from her. 'This is our secret. You've shown me how it can go between us.'

'You know that only too well, already!' she retorted sharply.

'No, this was different, utterly different,' he answered in, what sounded to her, an emotionless voice. Words were just that; words.

She watched him dress, to push long and flaccid flesh into his briefs before he tugged up his jeans and buckled the belt at his waist. He smoothed his T-shirt over his flat stomach. Laura couldn't keep from touching him, her errant and crazed young lover of the moment only.

'Leave me, Josh, and just go away from me, please? There's no going back from this and there's no future in it, either. Understand that, please, won't you?'

'It's been the once, just once,' he reflected, looking at her for a moment with hooded eyes.

'The only time,' she said as if to console him. 'Try not to brag about it. The moment was special, crazy but special, I'll give you that.' She embraced him as if to do so was confirmation enough that she had bestowed a special favour on him. She had.

'We'll still be close...'

'Perhaps.' Laura wondered how it could be so. Josh's arms encircled her waist once more as if he could not let her leave him. She felt enervated, still, and knew that she had discovered a special moment with him. 'Let me go now, Josh...your father will soon be home. This is over.'

'In a moment...I'll let you go in a moment,' but Josh let go of her, reluctantly.

'Let me deal with this, with what's happened!'

The reality of what she had succumbed to was returning to her. How would their lives be led after this? The fact that he'd pulled his father's woman might have given the whole escapade some added zest. How despicable and how very in character; perhaps. She had offered little or no resistance and she had played up to his fantasies about them.

'Laura, wait!'

'No, I've done too much of that already and so much more!'

Laura grabbed at her blouse and rushed out of the room without a backward glance. She ran up the stairs to the bedroom that she now shared with Neville, shrugging off the gown and pushing her thong to the floor. It had been pulled aside before Josh had fucked her. She knew that showering and washing the clothes were the easiest part. What prevailed in her mind would take a great deal longer to deal with.

'I thought I'd put reckless times like these behind me because I knew that they would lead nowhere.'

Would all that had passed between them, only moments ago, be the end of it and how was she to find the words to live on with Neville as if her tryst with his emotionally challenged son had never happened?

Reckless moments might yet come back to haunt her, so her relationship with Josh would need special and delicate handling. Of help to her was the young man's nature, he flitted from one source of pleasure to another, just like a hummingbird might flit from one bloom to another, rarely if ever to return to what had been visited.

It was a slim hope but it was all she had.

12