My Son’s Room Mate

Story Info
A surprise visit from mom leads to sex.
898 words
3.93
31k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the divorce, I was feeling lonely and unmotivated. Then, when my son Alex moved away to start college, it only made things worse. I missed him terribly, and when told me he was going to take some extra classes in the summer it felt like I was losing him too.

One night, after drinking a lot of wine, I bought a ticket to see Alex on impulse. If he wasn't coming back home, there was no reason I couldn't go to his place instead. I knew his dorm's address too, so I didn't even need to tell him I was going. After a couple of weeks had gone by, I was already standing outside his door with my luggage, equally nervous and excited to finally spend some quality time with my son again.

When the door opened I was expecting to see Alex's shocked face, but instead I saw a tall, handsome young man with a cute smile and a friendly air about him. I had no idea who he was but I couldn't help feeling a little flustered. He was undeniably attractive and I was completely taken aback

"Hi, I'm Sarah! Alex's mom," I introduced myself and offered a handshake, trying to keep my composure.

His smile widened and pulled me in for a hug, saying "I'm Marcus! Alex's room mate. Glad to finally meet you!"

Marcus invited me to wait for Alex inside and even offered to help me with my luggage. Their dorm was surprisingly clean and tidy, which considering how messy my son's room always was, I assumed it was thanks to his room mate.

"You want anything to drink?" he asked me, leading me to their living room. "Wine? Whiskey?"

"I could use some wine, actually," I accepted and sat down on their couch while he left to the kitchen. "So, where's Alex? Will he be back soon?"

"He's at the library studying," Marcus replied. He came back with two glasses of wine. "Should be back in an hour or two."

I was a little disappointed that I wouldn't be able to see my son right away but Marcus was a great host and really helped me feel comfortable. We passed the time getting to know each other. I learned about his athletic background and how he decided to study medicine. In turn I opened up about my divorce. With a complete stranger! We talked and drank together like old friends waiting for Alex to come back.

An hour passed, and then another one, but still, it was just the two of us. Not that I was complaining. I was having fun with Marcus. He was a great listener and smoking hot, with dark skin and toned muscles that naturally demanded my attention. I was starting to get worried that a mix of the wine and our flirting would lead to something more.

And then it happened. It was already dark out and finally ran out of things to talk about. There was a silence filled with intense sexual tension as we smiled and stared into each other's eyes.

Marcus made a move first, and leaned in to kiss me. My heart raced as our lips met, letting myself enjoy this forbidden pleasure. All the sexual tension that we built up in those hours suddenly exploded. Before I knew it, Marcus had torn off my clothes and started running his wet tongue on my tits. Alex could have entered the room at any moment but I didn't care. his room mate was making me feel excited and desired for once.

Even as Marcus led me to his bed and got on top of me, I was still in disbelief. It felt like a dream but I didn't want it to stop. As we continued to kiss, our sweaty bodies pressed against each other and I felt the heat between my legs growing. He made me moan softly as he entered me slow and deep. I had never felt this desired, this wanted, and it was intoxicating. Then, as we both reached our climax, bodies shuddering in unison, I finally realized why I was feeling so down all this time.

Lying in each other's arms, I couldn't help but feel a sense of liberation. For a few hours, I had forgotten about my ex-husband and allowed myself to feel pleasures I would never have experienced with him.

The next morning, Alex came back after an all-nighter and found my clothes thrown on the couch before barging inside Marcus' room and seeing the two of us cuddled in bed. Well, it wasn't the way I originally planned but at least I managed to surprise him.

It took a while for my son to forgive us, but in the end it was worth it. I stayed a couple more days than I intended, making love to Marcus whenever Alex was out. It was an amazing experience but all good thing come to an end, as they say. Even with what he saw, Alex admitted that he liked seeing me happier, and I agreed.

It was about time I prioritized my own happiness. Marcus helped me understand that, but he wasn't going to be the last man I had sex with that summer. As soon as I arrived back home, I downloaded a couple of dating apps and started a new, better chapter in my life.