Reckoning

Story Info
Two lovers experience a discipline session.
3.2k words
4.62
5.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erranto
Erranto
2 Followers

Reckoning

In Your Hand

In your hand, the whip for my correction

Made for my bottom bared for your view

Tight in your fingers is my erection

And for you, my cock at some point will spew

In your hand, the strap for my benefit

Applied with loving care most true and firm

Discipline given clear and definite

Striking bare flesh and making me to squirm

In your hand, the paddle made of hard wood

In the other, my cock swells at your touch

As you punish me as one who loves should

For my rock hard dick, it will seem too much

With a sore red ass and a cock like stone

In pleasure and pain together I moan

Keith tried to concentrate on his driving, which was no easy task. Renee's black dress showed her beautiful legs to great effect. It was impossible for him not to rest a hand on her bare leg and this provoked a series of sensations. However, Renee looked serious and this is what made him truly nervous. There was something about this time that seemed so deliberate and sincere. Her lovely profile had a touch of the resolute that caused him to feel some apprehension.

Renee had punished him before, but somehow it was something he never got used to. Her solemn demeanor filled him with a sense of dread mixed with anticipation. The desire for a spanking was always an intense fantasy. The reality, however, often was a difficult experience. Yet one that he needed. At this point, he did truly need that experience. Perhaps Renee knew this on a level that Keith could not perceive. Or perhaps, as he hoped, she needed it as well. Her job had been especially stressful of late and his jealousy certainly did not help her frustration. Altogether, this seemed to convey to him the idea that he was really in for a good bare bottom hiding.

He stole a glance at her sitting in the passenger seat. She repaid him with a slight but earnest smile. The reality of what was about to take place hung in the air like a heavy fog. Something inside of him yearned for her in a way that words could never express. Renee was the lady of his dreams. An exceptional beauty, her body was perfect in his eyes. Her pretty face surrounded by the loveliest light red hair imaginable. For Keith, no one could talk, walk, stand or sit with more elegance that Renee. She was to him the beautiful Queen, a goddess dwelling upon earth. He literally worshipped and adored her. But something was on that lovely mind and he could read it in her pretty face. The fact that he could not tell exactly what it was at the moment was a concern to say the least.

Renee was anxious to get to their destination. For a few weeks now, she had come more and more to the conclusion that this was necessary. At first, some years ago, she had not really understood the nature of this need that he had. She had tried spanking him at first mainly out of curiosity. After a few efforts, though, she had grown to really enjoy it and see it as a loving form of affection that bound the two together as much as the delightful lovemaking they engaged in. The sight of the striking of the whip or paddle upon Keith's bare ass was something she loved to see. Eventually, she had come to admit how much it turned her on and even the thought of administering chastisement to "her loving subject" was enough to cause her pussy to get moist. Yet, today she was determined to punish hard and long. Renee was not quite sure why but she needed and she felt Keith needed to be tested severely. She was determined to administer discipline to the point of tears and beyond. She needed to break him and feel him weep upon her shoulder or thighs. He had wept before, but this time it needed to be an uncontrollable outpouring. His emotions must be laid bare before her just like his body. That was the offering she would require of him and she would extract it with all the force that she could muster!

Finally, up into the driveway Keith pulled the car. Slowly both lovers got out of the vehicle and Keith waited for Renee to ascend the back porch steps first. She stopped in front of the back door. Keith nervously fumbled for the key to the door and dropped his keys on the porch. "Crap!" He bent to pick up the keys and Renee barely repressed a smile. She loved seeing him intimidated by the pending reality of punishment. Perhaps he understood where her mind was going at this moment. She watched as he awkwardly inserted the key into the lock and the door came open. Back he stepped to let her walk into the place first. Walking on into the kitchen, Renee slowly turned around to see him shutting and then locking the door. He looked at her and then stepped forward. The hug was warm and tender and she enjoyed the feel of his hands on her back and the glide of them down toward her sexy hips. She thought how easy it would be just to remain in this embrace. Slowly, he moved to kiss her and the passion of it was incredible. He kissed her strongly. She kissed him back and tenderly bit his bottom lip. Stretching forward her hands, Renee backed away from him and then moved to the chair beside the table. She sat and crossed her lovely legs.

Looking intently in his eyes, Renee finally spoke. "Strip!"

He understood that this was not a request or suggestion. It was a direct command. Her demeanor made it clear that she expected obedience. Deliberately, he began to remove his clothing. His polo shirt was the first to come up and over his head. Then he unfastened his belt and the dark pants came down. He stepped out of them, folded them and tossed them aside. Leaning against the table, he removed his socks and they soon joined the pants. Taking his thumbs, Keith hooked the waistband of his underwear.

"Stop."

She had noticed his new underwear was sleek. With her hand, she waved him over to her and started to rub her hands over the smooth glossy surface of his briefs. Squeezing his bottom and giving it a little pat, Renee took the palm of her hand and rubbed up and down the front of his underwear. He shifted and moaned. She could feel his member hardening to her touch. Taking hold of the band in front, she suddenly pulled down the briefs exposing his hard penis to her view. Keith's circumcised dick head swelled before her eyes. A single drop of pre-cum crowned the hole. Renee continued to pull the underwear down, stripping him of his last vestige of clothing. He lightly placed a hand on her shoulder to balance himself as he stepped out of the underwear. She laughed in a low fashion as she looked at the now fully exposed and hard cock. Rising from the chair, she tossed the underwear to the side.

Taking a step toward him, she grabbed his cock with her left hand and squeezed it hard. "Mine," she said softly, but with authority. He shifted on his feet and moaned. "By right of conquest," he said almost in a loud whisper. Looking in her lovely eyes, he saw a glistening. Then her face became very serious. She pulled slightly on his cock with her left hand. Up came her right hand. SLAP!

It wasn't a hard strike, but he was shocked! She had never slapped his face before. The intense look in her eyes made him feel even more vulnerable than a naked man normally would. Then she took the hand that had struck him and pulled his beard, bringing his face toward her. Kissing him passionately and deeply. At the same time, she continued to squeeze and stroke his dick with relish. He moaned and moved involuntarily. Sliding her free hand across the hair of his chest, she found his right nipple and twisted it slightly. Again, he lurched back and forth as she continued to tease the hard cock in her left hand. Putting her right hand on his throat, she lowered her head and licked his nipple. Then repeated the process with his left nipple. Resting her hand on his shoulder, she drew him close. Whispering in his ear. "Time for punishment, baby."

Backing away slowly, Renee retained her control of his cock. Moving toward the living room, the gorgeous redhead led him by his dick. Awkwardly and submissively, he followed and was pulled toward discipline. The parade passed by a table with all the implements of correction on full display: whip, strap, various paddles and two freshly cut switches. Stopping in front of the couch, she looked him in the face and pointed down. He instantly knew what she wanted.

Stretching across the couch, he looked back over his shoulder. Renee had already grabbed the whip, its multiple leather strands dangled beside her lovely right leg. Quickly, Renee moved into position. Keith turned his heard forward and awaited the first taste of the whip.

WHACK! It was electric! The sear of the whip and it sting send shock waves through his bare bottom. WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! Renee was whipping with a rhythm. The whip was seemingly searching his soul as she administered hard discipline. WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! It was hard for him not to squirm. Yet he desired to take it from her. WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! Keith voiced his pain. "Ouch! Oh Renee!!!!" "Renee!!!!!"

The sound of his voice as she administered the whip was like the sweetest of music. It inflamed her. She determined to whip harder. WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! Keith yelped and called out "Renee!!! Renee!!!" His cries caused her to feel such joy! The warmth between her legs was growing. WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! Red stripes multiplied upon his bare bottom. Staying in position was getting harder and harder for him. WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

She paused. The whip hung by her side. "Get up."

Slowly Keith rose from the couch. His bottom burned with punishment.

"Fetch me the crop, please."

Taking the few steps to the table, Keith reached for the crop unaware that Renee was admiring her handiwork. Handing the crop to her, she pointed back to the couch. This time Keith turned the other way to present his bare buttocks from a different angle. She reached down and caressed his burning bottom. The stripes felt hot to her touch. Standing back up, she prepared to administer more discipline. She was standing much closer to the couch than when using the whip.

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! She began slowly to punish. WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! Keith howled in pain and squirmed.

At this point, he noticed her leg next to him as she moved to bring the crop down from a point that might create grid marks upon his bared bottom. WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

As she punished, Renee felt something and jumped a little. Then she noticed that he was kissing her leg. Covering her limb in affection as she punished. She moved in closer to receive the adoration while she administered discipline. WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! His kissing continued as he yelped in pain. "Oh Renee!" WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! The kisses felt good. WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! He continued to show his appreciation and affection for his beautiful Queen. WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! His hand clasped her ankle as he struggled to continue his adoration under a torrent of punishment. WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

Renee stroked his hair as he continued to kiss after the storm of discipline had passed. "Get up." As he rose slowly from the couch, she walked over and secured the strap. Nice worn leather. Grabbing him by the cock, she led him back into the kitchen to the door that had entered through. "Hands against the door." Obediently, Keith placed his hands against the door. "Spread your legs some." WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! His knees buckled as she punished. "Keep your hands on that door!" WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP!

"Stay right there."

Renee walked back into the other room and grabbed the crop and the clear paddle, while leaving the strap behind. She sat the long paddle on the counter and walked over to him. She could see him look over his shoulder at her. She ran her fingers down his back. Then she patted his bottom. SLAP! She gave him a bare handed slap. Reaching around, she grabbed his manhood with her left hand. Stroking it slowly, she began to feel it harden again. WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! She squeezed his cock as she whipped. WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! Kissing his shoulder then his mouth, Renee continued to stroke his dick. Keith groaned in the strange mixture of pleasure and pain. Letting go of his cock, "go lean over the counter."

As he leaned over the counter, he saw the clear paddle being taken off of it right in front of him. It was a large and formidable looking implement. However, they had not made much use of it. Renee preferred the smaller wooden paddle with holes, which she certainly still had plans for. "Spread your legs a little." Keith obeyed.

CRACK! His already sore bottom felt the blow tremendously. CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! He almost leaped off his feet as the paddle was driven home. CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! Renee was not holding back. His bottom was good and red. "Let's take a break." He was offering no objection. Again, she grabbed his cock and led him back to the other room. Taking a pillow from the couch, she dropped it on the floor and sat in front of it, simply pointing a finger down to the it. Falling to his knees before his goddess, Keith was almost in tears.

"We are not finished."

"I know, my love."

He rested his head on her sexy thighs and started to sob. He could hear her say quietly, "my baby. My sweet baby." He started to kiss and lick her thighs. Occasionally, he would stop to embrace her hips and pull her close. She rubbed the back of his head. Kissing deeply on her thighs, he heard her say. "Take off my panties." She raised up to allow this. As he reached for her panties, his cock hardened. Pulling them off. He knelt all the way down and kissed her lovely feet. Grabbing him by the beard, Renee guided his face toward her pussy.

He thought that Renee's pussy was absolutely perfect. It was so cute with the adorable red pubic hair. Slowly with his mouth he kissed her pussy lips as sweetly as he could. "So sweet," she said. After more kissing, he let his tongue slip in toward her clitoris. The taste was wonderful. Passionately, he dragged his tongue across her clit. Renee moaned with delight. The pleasure was staggering. She knew that Keith loved to eat her pussy and so he did it with relish.

Her secret place was so wet from the spanking. Keith grew steadily more aggressive. Eventually, he sucked her clit into his mouth. She bucked in pleasure. This caused him to want to hold his tongue down on her clit in the hope that it would cause her to climax.

However, she had no intent on coming yet.

"Stop, baby."

He pretended not to hear her and continued to adore her pussy.

"Stop!"

Reluctantly and dejectedly, he forced himself to come up for air.

"The sizzler, please."

Sizzler was the name for the wooden paddle. The business end was about 8 inches long and 4 1/2 inches wide. It was made of oak and had rough holes in it. Rising from the pillow, Keith recovered the implement. Renee rose.

"Stand straight. Hands behind your head."

Renee again took the hard member in her left hand and patted the paddle against the red bottom. CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! Keith bucked involuntarily forward at each spank, his cock thrusting into her hand. She loosened her grip and allowed the forward motion to have its effect. CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! The teasing was horrendous because the pain of the sizzler prevented him from coming. CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK!

Suddenly she let go and sat back down in the center of the couch. Lifting up her dress, she revealed those gorgeous thighs. They were legs he thought about when he stroked his cock. "Across my lap." Keith complied.

Resting the paddle on his back. Renee rubbed the punished bottom. The ministration of her hand felt pleasing to his sore behind. Then she picked up the paddle again.

Rapidly she began to spank. CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! He moved and squirmed! "Oh, Renee! Renee! Renee!!!!!!!"

CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! Keith's ass seemed to be on fire! "OH RENEE!!! RENEE!!!!!!

She continued to pursue her goal. He must be broken! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK!

"OH RENEE!!! RENEE!!! RENEE!!!!"

CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! Renee started alternating from cheek to cheek. Then she moved down to the lower part of his bottom. As he arched up she grabbed his cock and spanked more. CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK!

She let go of his dick and started to concentrate on the getting the sit spot. Before each spank, he raised his bottom to receive her discipline. CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! Then she started to hear it. He was weeping! Crying uncontrollably. At the same time his bottom was pushed up to receive the blows, Keith was kissing her leg again as he wept. CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! The tears flowed hard and the bucking stopped. CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK!

As she stopped, he sobbed as she stroked the back of his head. Turning him to face her, she pulled out her breast and he suckled it. She stroked his hair and said. "My sweet baby." Noticing his cock she started to stroke it gently. The spanking had made it go limp. Before long, her precious hand had played him back to hardness. "Back on your knees."

Keith moved back to the pillow and embraced Renee around the hips. Then a torrent of tears came out and he kissed her thighs and anointed her legs with his tears. His weeping continued and she encouraged it. "Let it all out, baby. Let go, baby."

After about ten minutes, Keith started to calm down. She leaned forward and grabbed his cock. "Up." He stood.

"Keith, we are not finished. But I want this," she said squeezing his cock. Triumphantly, she led him off to the bedroom with a tear stained face, bright red bare ass and by his hard dick.

Erranto
Erranto
2 Followers