Reckoning Day

Story Info
When your mistress decides to enslave your wife...
2.1k words
4.5
19.6k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a typical quiet day on my typical quiet suburban street. Birds singing, a lawnmower somewhere. But there were two things that were not typical.

In my driveway, at a time when there's usually no one home, there were two cars. One, my wife's.

And one, my girlfriend's.

I barely had the engine off before I was leaping from my car and sprinting toward the front door. It was either that, or head for the hills, which was frankly tempting.

I paused on the doorstep, getting my breathing under control. Was this "Honey I can explain" or simply "Hi, ladies, whatcha talking about?" After all, my wife knew Sam - they weren't friends, exactly, but they knew each other. I couldn't think of a reason they'd be hanging out, or anything, but this wasn't *necessarily* the "Do you know what your husband has been up to" moment.

I opened the door gently, walked in, made a tentative "Hello?" No answer. Nobody in the living room, which was very surprising.

"Honey?" I called, gently.

Nobody in the kitchen.

"Baby?" I whispered.

Suddenly, a noise upstairs - it sounded like... a moan?

I hurried upstairs, confused, trying to shift mentally from one TV cliche to another. What was happening? Down the hall, quickly but silently, toward the bedroom. Burst through the open doorway...

And stopped dead.

My girlfriend was lying in the queen sized bed, the bed where I'd repeatedly cheated with her - propped against the pillows, stark naked. Her long red hair cascaded over her bare shoulders, her legs were spread, and her oversized breasts stood high and mesmerizing on her chest. She was a vision, to captivate me all over again.

Between her legs... lay my wife. Also nude. Her pert ass raised in the air, her blonde head down, buried in Sam's pussy - she was gorgeous. My cock twitched, wanting to fuck her in this position.

"Rebecca, what the - what the fuck?? What's going on?"

My wife ignored me, sucking and slurping on my girlfriend's cunt. I could see Rebecca's fingers working in her own sloppy pussy, between those beautiful upturned ass cheeks. Rebecca seemed oblivious to me... But Sam didn't. She smiled at me wickedly, as she had been since I walked in, and her eyes seemed unusually dark.

"She can't hear you right now, Roger. Her mind is... elsewhere, I guess you could say. She's discovered her True Purpose."

"trrue purfpofse" Rebecca murmured into the folds that had apparently trapped her tongue.

"What the hell is going on, Sam?" I shouted, as I kicked off my shoes.

"Quietly, love."

"Is she drugged or something?" I hissed. "What did you do to her?"

"Nothing she didn't want me to do," she said, and grinned. "Well, eventually, anyway." Sam stroked the blonde head slurping at her juices, then moaned, convulsing a bit. "Oh, she's good at this. I wonder if it's not her first time after all... Your wife is learning that it Feels Good to Serve."

"feellss g'd tuh serff" came the muffled words.

I pulled my sweater over my head, angrier than ever. "But why?" I whispered. "Why would you do this?"

"Because I got tired of waiting, Roger! You said you wanted me and only me. You were going to dump this bitch, who nags you and never puts out, who thinks she's so much smarter than you, and you were going to be mine. Well, *what* is *taking* so *long*!" Sam humped her clit repeatedly against my wife's mouth.

Rebecca's fingers worked harder at her drooling cunt as she whimpered at the pleasure of serving. The mindless pleasure of being used... For a moment I could almost imagine the blank-minded bliss of feeding from Sam's exquisite pussy while stroking myself stupid...

I shook myself mentally, as I unbuttoned my shirt. There was no doubt that Sam was hot. And I really had been thinking I preferred her to my wife. But this - whatever this was - was unconscionable. This was over the line.

"You are crazy!!" I said in the loudest whisper I could manage. "You really think I could be with you after you - you did whatever to my wife?? Stop this now, please, I - I'll do whatever you want."

Sam just smiled. "I don't think so. I wouldn't want to release such a Dutiful Hypnoslut."

"dooful hypofflut"

"Dutiful Hypnoslut," I murmured, taking off my pants.

Look at them, I thought. The two most beautiful women in the world to me. Naked. One in thrall to the other. Helpless... It was so... arousing...

I fought down that train of thought as I worked my underwear over my erection.

"Rebecca! Rebecca honey! Listen to me! We're leaving! Snap out of it!"

"Roger... " Sam purred. "Sshhh."

My mouth snapped shut.

"And relax. It's not a big deal."

My body relaxed, tension easing. I was still angry, still confused, still scared... But I couldn't access it now.

"Your wife is going to serve me. I'm quite - mmmm - enjoying what she's doing, and I don't want it to stop. And you should have figured out by now that I get what I want... So you have a choice. You can leave, or you can stand there quietly while she brings me to an orgasm."

Well, what could I do? I couldn't leave. Who knew what might happen? So I convinced myself that it was best to stay.

You know, just for a little while.

Til they were done.

I watched my wife's beautiful bottom as it swayed, watched my girlfriend's full breasts bounce as she got closer to cumming from my wife's tongue... I was harder than I ever had been in my life. Sam, opening her eyes as she gasped, noticed.

"Mmmmm look how big and hard you are. Go on, look."

I looked down. I was naked except for my socks, and my erection was pointing straight out at the two women on the bed. The information seemed to come from a long way away - *I'm naked. When did that happen.* Was this important information? I couldn't decide.

Sam grinned, reading my mind. "Don't worry about it. You like watching us, don't you." I nodded. "You need to stroke it while you watch, don't you." I nodded again. But I didn't touch my cock yet. Something was missing, but I couldn't remember what.

"You have my permission." Ah yes, that was it. "Go ahead and jerk it to the sight of your stupid cunt of a wife in thrall to my pussy. She's my pussy slave, isn't she, pet? And that's sooo arousing... "

It was. I mindlessly grasped my throbbing cock in my fist and started stroking. I was getting close, almost as close as Sam, from the sound of it. And Rebecca, too, come to that - she seemed more aroused than I had heard her for years, just from the privilege of slurping on girl juices.

"Roger... " Sam gasped out. "Why don't you go fuck your wife from behind."

That sounded like a great idea. I shuffled toward that pert ass, following my cock like a dowsing rod. I was almost touching her when Sam snapped her fingers and said "Bad boy."

My boner instantly deflated - it went completely limp and small in seconds. Sam cackled with laughter. "I didn't say Simon Says!! Hahaha... Oh I love doing that. Oh poor baby... Look at your face. OK." She snapped again. "Good boy."

Within seconds I was hard as a rock again. "Go ahead," she said. "Stick it in."

I laid my hand on Rebecca's ass. The head of my throbbing, dripping cock barely touched her soaking pussy lips... And Rebecca screamed and pulled away. Her first sign of even being aware of me since I walked in!

Sam howled with laughter, rolling around on the bed as Rebecca sat back on her haunches, her shiny face slick with drool and pussy juice and her expression one of anger and confusion.

"Yeah, I should have told you!" Sam wiped a tear from her eye. "Aaahhh heh heh... Your wife belongs to me now."

"What?"

"Tell him, Fuckslut."

Rebecca's eyes unfocused, and she spoke in a monotone. "My cunt belongs to Sam. I am a lesbian now. I hate the feeling of cocks touching my body."

Sam grinned wickedly. "But...?"

"But I will happily accept cocks in all my holes if Mistress commands."

My cock was throbbing harder than ever at my wife's glazed expression... And at her words.

"So, my pet," said Sam, standing up gracefully and slinking toward me. "Here are the new rules. This..." - she stroked my aching member with one finger, making me twitch and moan - "belongs to me, and me alone. I decide what you do with that. I may share it, but that is up to me. Understand?"

I nodded. She squeezed it, catching some of my dripping precum on her fingers. "Second..." She walked to Rebecca, stuffing those fingers into my wife's mouth, and smiling as she watched her eagerly, mindlessly suck. "Becca is my obedient slave girl now. When she's like this, she does as she's told. That means if I want you to never touch her cunt again, I can make that happen. But I can also make her insatiable for your cock, and need fucking every night."

Sam reached down to stuff 3 fingers in her pussy, then fed her juices to my wife, all while she continued to look me in the eye. "I can hand her over to a motorcycle gang of lesbians and make her a titslave for a week. I can make her fuck 7 black guys, one after the other, while you watch, unable to do anything but stroke yourself, without cumming. Screaming obscenities at her weakling husband while she's made airtight by gangbangers."

She scooped out more of her own juices and smeared them on Rebecca's right breast. "I can give you the doting, dutiful wife you always wanted, serving you and pleasing you and never jealous that you're sleeping with me too." She stuffed her fingers into Rebecca's cunt, making her gasp, and almost fall forward... Then smeared her juices on her left nipple. "I can make her a house slave for both of us, cooking and cleaning and serving our food, edging while watching us fuck but never, ever allowed to cum."

I watched my wife's face. Her mind was far away, but there was a tension behind her eyes... And she was sweating.

"Come here, pet. Taste your wife's tits and tell me which tastes better."

I crawled across the bed, sucking on each nipple. They tasted about the same, but of course I picked the right breast.

"Good boy. Lie down."

I lay on the bed, my throbbing erection pointing to the ceiling. Sam straddled me. "I can do anything I want to this bitch," she said, taking my cock in her hand. "I can play with her, and then put her back, and have her not even remember what I did. Or what we did... Wouldn't it be nice to help me call the shots? Instead of being another plaything?"

She lined it up, then sank down on my rigid cock. My eyes rolled back in my head immediately as my senses went white from overload for a moment. "It all depends on you, my love," she was saying. "Are you going to be my willing partner? Will you be mine? I'll let you keep the cuntslave around, as long as you remember I'm alpha around here... Cunt!" she barked. "Sit on his face. Feed him that delicious pussy, and dream of getting fucked by his cock..."

My wife scrambled to straddle my face with more sexual enthusiasm than I'd seen from her in years. "Yes Mistress!"

"So..." I gasped out, as her thighs cradled my head. "You can make her serve part-time, and give her back her normal life the rest of the time? Still be herself, with free will?"

Sam laughed her throaty laugh, and her cunt squeezed my cock as Rebecca's engorged, dripping pussy slid onto my tongue. "Silly pet," she cooed. "Haven't I given *you* your free will for all these months?"

I could hear Rebecca moan as she - from the sound of it - sucked on Mistress's full, beautiful breast. Sam started to move, riding my cock, and I somehow knew I would not be allowed to cum until she gave me permission.

"And you can't *imagine* the things I've made *you* forget... "