All Comments on 'Reckoning Day'

by SleepytimeChloe

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
vietnamvetvietnamvetover 4 years ago
Great story!

Great story with a fantastic ending. I love when a fine woman takes control especially when it's BOTH husband and wife, There's a reason you are in my 'Following' list, SleepytimeChloe!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
That’s hot!

I would so love to do this! Please continue!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
That’s horrible!

Sorry to rain on your story but here’s the problem:

People have the capacity for inhuman acts. Drive bys. Executions. Kidnapping and prostitution of underaged girls and you want us to imagine this woman, who thought she was happily married, is nothing but a plaything for a sadist and the man who was supposed to protect her?

A lesbian gang rape? A black gang rape? What happens if she gets pregnant? Or STDs? Or HIV? Or is sold into sex livery and prostituted around the country until she winds up dead. Or is forced to recruit underaged girls because that’s where the money is and since she is a brain dead slave, she can’t say no.

I know this is a story. I know it’s fantasy. But every story has to have consequences, intended and unintended. Gary Gygsx, of Forgotten Realms fame, would tell his authors this: “You are creating people with powers great enough to destroy the moon. DON’T destroy the moon. “

You destroyed the moon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSleepytimeChloe@SleepytimeChloe
Hi! My name is Chloe, and I've been a big fan of hypnosis and mind control stories for a long time, and in the last year I've started writing them myself! Sometimes it's just erotic fiction, but mostly it's erotic hypnosis, and other mind-control type things. Male victims, fem...