All Comments on 'Reclaimed'

by UnbowedUnbentUncensored

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
getthephenomgetthephenom7 months ago

Loved it. 5 stars.

allyliterallyallyliterally7 months ago

Wow! As Oliver said, "Please may I have more?"

If you've been writing for two years, why have you been holding out on us? You have a great talent. Please share it with us.

I particularly enjoyed the fact that you have been super meticulous with your spelling. I'm compulsive like that when I read, and misspelt words jar me. I was not jarred even once.

I was a little disappointed in the way you ended it, unless you are planning a sequel. I would have loved to hear from Jean about her life with Howard in that year. She told us the why in passing, but she never said what prompted her to decide on Howard's end. Reading between the lines, he never went down on her, never came in her (condoms or pull out?) and never went anal. So why the hell did she pick him? I'd love it if you wrote about that.

What did I like best? The fact that, as a woman, you were able to portray the man's point of view.

Keep writing, keep posting.

All the best

Ally

Chimney SweepChimney Sweep7 months ago

Very good stuff. I noticed a few (very few) technical/grammar/formatting things, but far fewer than one would expect. I enjoyed that very much. I was kind of expecting some twist or a big bomb to drop, something with Howard or their past that would put a new spin on it, but straight forward works damn well. Some level of revenge on Howard felt warranted. Ain't we a greedy bunch, always wanting more! But that's how you do it - leave 'em begging for more. Well done. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This has got to be one of the hottest stories on here. As a female, I really appreciated how much I could enjoy it and that it wasn’t written in first person from the male gaze - those get so tedious and are copious on here. Logan has a strong masculine energy, but is refreshingly not caricatured into a bad boy million cliche. He makes me think of a modern Viking. 😏

Suffice to say, this story alone is gonna help me wear out my vibrator. 😉 Please write more, and soon. Great work friend, you really knocked this out of the park! 🙌🏻

DaphneMDaphneM7 months ago

You're really spoiling us: 13k words of pure fire! But you know what I liked even more than the unbelievably hot sex? That this was an actual story, a really good one, with a perfect, happy ending. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I love this so much! Ive been a long time lurker here trying to find steamy romantic stories and this is the best one I’ve come across in a while. Thank you for sharing this to the world. Please write more, the storytelling is incredible!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUnbowedUnbentUncensored@UnbowedUnbentUncensored
I've been writing for less than 2 years overall, so I'm a baby writer by some standards. Not by word count, though. I have my eye on that goal of 1 million words. I enjoy exploring many genres and writing styles, but my usual go-to is horror. Here for the erotica though, a gen...