Reclaiming His Balls Pt. 05

Story Info
Ted's manhood is restored.
4.6k words
4.56
7.7k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JQueen9
JQueen9
641 Followers

Reclaiming His Balls

Part 5 of 9

The story was written without the use of artificial intelligence. The text was composed using Google Docs, then exported to create a Word file for submission to Literotica. All characters are adults over the age of 18.

------------------------------------------------------------

Ted's life has improved since he exposed his wife's affair. In Part 5 of "Reclaiming His Balls," Sassy enjoys being with the first man who makes her feel like a desirable, sexy woman.

------------------------------------------------------------

Sassy waited nervously for Ted to arrive. Since their intimate encounter at the office the night before, she could think of nothing but how thrilling it had been to have sex with the big, powerful older man. It had been hurried and uncomfortable, but that was part of what made it so deliciously taboo. Sassy eagerly anticipated having all morning to enjoy sex with Ted in a large, comfortable bed.

Her feelings were mixed. How could they be otherwise? Ted was married. He had a son. He was her boss. Sassy knew there were problems with Ted's marriage since his wife had an affair, but she didn't know any of the dirty details.

The only reason Sassy initiated the affair was because she never felt any chemistry with the men she dated before meeting Ted. The strong attraction he inspired was so overpowering that Sassy was willing to try to have a romance that contradicted common sense in many ways.

It helped that she liked and respected Ted as a person. He was kind and generous with her and other people. He listened to others. Sassy had spent too much time with men who were so lost in their own little worlds that they were incapable of hearing what she had to say.

She had always been attracted to older men because their confidence and experience made her feel safe. Ted wasn't the first older man who aroused Sassy's passion, but he was the first one she actively pursued.

Because she knew Ted's home life was complicated, she tried to avoid expecting too much from him. She told herself that she was mainly interested in a sexual relationship, and that she'd resist developing emotional entanglements. Sassy was about to discover that it's not possible to avoid those kind of emotions with a man he liked as much as Ted.

From Ted's perspective, he found it impossible to avoid feelings of uncertainty. Am I sure I want to cheat on my wife? he asked himself that morning. Intellectually, he'd decided that he no longer owed Michelle his fidelity. She destroyed that when she betrayed him. And he couldn't stop thinking about how much she'd emasculated him. An affair with Sassy was just what he needed to reclaim his manhood.

Still, he had mixed feelings. For that reason, he stopped at his office early, before other employees showed up, and reviewed the video of his wife having sex with her lover, Dr. Brianson. He listened to her cruel remarks that belittled Ted as a man and a husband, and praised Brianson for being better at sex.

That convinced Ted. Watching the video again persuaded him to go ahead and have this affair. He got in his car and drove to Sassy's apartment.

She felt giddy when she heard Ted knock on her door. This is really going to happen! she thought to herself. Her pussy felt warm, and she liked the squishy way her lower lips rubbed against each other as she walked to the door.

"I'm glad to see you," she said. "I've been looking forward to this."

"I can't stop thinking about what you did last night," Ted said, remembering how shocked and excited he felt when he got his first look at Sassy after she stripped naked and surprised him. "You can't imagine how happy that made me."

She took Ted's hand and led him to her sofa. He accepted her offer of coffee, and they sat beside each other nervously as they made small talk and imagined what they were about to do.

Sassy wore pink cotton pajamas without underwear. Her boobs looked so soft and inviting they made Ted's mouth water. He longed to run his hands over every part of her body, and he wished there was a graceful way to suggest they put down their coffee and head for Sassy's bedroom.

Sassy felt the same. They sipped their cups and struggled to find things to talk about. Finally, she'd had enough.

"Ted, I appreciate the way you're being such a gentleman," she said. "We both know what we want, and I'm flattered by the way you refuse to rush it. But I'm not in a mood to talk right now. There's something else I'd rather do."

She stood up, took Ted's hands, and led him to her bedroom. She closed her drapes and lit several candles, bathing the room in pale yellow light. This is very romantic, Ted thought. It's nice to be treated this way by a woman.

Sassy unbuttoned Ted's shirt and pushed it off his shoulders. She touched the hard muscles of his hairy chest. Her hands trembled as she unbuckled his belt, lowered his zipper, and let his pants drop to the floor. She saw a bulge in the front of his boxers. She squeezed it, enjoying how it felt to touch his growing erection.

After a moment she reached inside his underwear and wrapped her fingers around his hard cock. It was warm. Hard. It felt like stone wrapped in satin.

Ted put his hands under Sassy's top, reaching for her breasts. She closed her eyes and moaned softly when he touched her, then moaned again when he squeezed her nipples. Ted felt her heart pound in her chest.

Sassy whipped off her pajamas, standing naked beside the bed. Ted was awed by the sight of the beautiful girl he was seeing nude for only the second time. He put his hands on Sassy's shoulders and eased her down onto her back. She felt her nipples harden as he hugged her to his chest.

The area between her legs grew warmer. This was different from the previous evening, when Ted ravaged her in their office. Today he was going slow, running his hands over her hip and pressing his erection into her belly.

Taking her head in his hands, Ted pulled Sassy's face to him and gave her a soulful, passionate kiss. He did it again. The kisses made her swoon, and she wrapped her arms around his shoulders.

Hurriedly removing his boxers, Ted ran his hand over Sassy's bottom and pulled her close. His big hands roamed over the cheeks of her butt. It was like being in the arms of a man so large that Sassy felt like she was the size of a little girl.

It made her feel safe and secure, and it left her even more aroused. Sassy couldn't stop thinking about the way it felt for Ted's hard cock to press into her belly. She wanted it inside her so much that it seemed her pussy was melting from anticipation.

His hands eventually wandered to the front of her body, gently caressing the trim landing strip on her pussy. She gasped when his fingers began massaging her lips. She jerked when one of those fingers dipped into her hot, wet, slit.

Last night Ted had demonstrated that he knew how to find Sassy's clit, and how to touch it. He did it again, causing Sassy to moan from pleasure as he ran his wet finger back and forth over her sensitive little button.

She was so aroused that Sassy felt paralyzed from pleasure. All she could do was lay back and allow Ted to touch her in ways that sent waves of sensation from between her legs to every part of her body.

"Ooohhhhh . . . Ted . . . yesssss . . ." she said in a soft, low voice.

It was so exciting Ted could barely stand it. Every cell in his body wanted to throw Sassy down on the bed and shove his cock roughly inside her. Feeling how warm and wet she was made the temptation even stronger.

But he was determined to make sure she enjoyed herself. Ted ignored the ache in his cock and focused on touching Sassy the way he imagined she wanted to be touched.

It was working. It seemed to Sassy that she was in the arms of a strong, confident man who knew exactly how to excite her. This was the reason she'd always been attracted to older men. Ted aroused her more than any of the guys she'd dated in college.

She hadn't been with many men, but she wasn't a virgin, either. Ted was the first man who gave her the passionate intimacy she craved.

Ted believed that he ought to give Sassy more foreplay, but he was running out of the discipline needed to delay his own gratification. He was hungry for her. Gently, Ted spread Sassy's legs, got on top of her, and ran the head of his cock up and down the length of her slit. She was so wet that the head of Ted's cock slipped easily over the tender folds of pink flesh. He placed the head at the entrance to her vagina, then held himself motionless as he looked her in the eye.

"Yes . . . yes . . ." she said, encouraging him to do what they both needed. Ted pressed forward as slowly and gently as he could, pushing the head of his cock in a tiny amount, then withdrawing. He went in and out, going deeper each time, and Sassy moved her hips beneath him. It seemed to take too long before she got what she wanted, but eventually she felt Ted sliding all the way inside her tortured pussy.

He finally pressed deep enough for the tip of his cock to kiss her cervix. She'd never felt so full before. It made her climax gently. Ted felt her pussy throb, squeezing his cock again and again.

It thrilled Ted to know he made Sassy cum. She smiled up at him and sighed with pleasure. This made Ted feel more tempted than ever to start pounding her pussy with his aching cock, but he managed to control himself. He continued moving in and out slowly, knowing that's what Sassy wanted.

Being with her was overwhelmingly exciting, but Ted was experienced enough to know how to slow down and keep from climaxing too soon. Sassy's pleasure was more important than his. He'd do whatever was necessary to give her the best possible experience.

From Sassy's perspective, he was being the best possible lover. Every move he made, every caress, every time he paused, felt like the thing she needed most at that moment. She could tell that another orgasm was building inside her, and that it would be stronger than the last one.

The climax did not disappoint. " . . . Ted . . . my God . . . I'm cumming again. I'm cumming . . . you're making me cum again . . . you're making me cum . . ." Her body shook as every muscle clenched.

"Aaaaaahhhhh!!!!" she wailed joyfully. Ted slowed the motions of his cock as he waited for her orgasm to subside. It took a long time. When it was over, Sassy lay like a rag doll beneath him.

He was so excited that it wasn't easy to keep from slamming into Sassy like a jackhammer. His cock needed release, and it took all his patience and discipline to move at the slow pace Ted knew she needed. He managed for a time, but soon he could not resist moving a little faster and pushing in a little harder.

Faster. Harder. He began to lose control. All attempts to be slow and gentle ended.

To Sassy, it felt like she was having sex with a wild animal. Ted's passion had been released, and she could feel how aroused he was. It was glorious! She loved the way it felt to know Ted could be so fiery, so heated, so ardent. It made her feel like the most desirable woman in the world. Sassy was amazed to feel another orgasm growing inside her.

How is this happening!? she asked herself.

In her limited experience, Sassy was lucky to climax once during sex. But it was different when she was with Ted. He thrilled her more deeply. More completely. Ted's cock made her pussy sing. She laid her head back on her pillow as she felt herself begin to climax again. This time, the orgasm was so powerful it seemed almost violent.

"Ted! Teeedd!!! I'm CUMMING!!!!" Sassy screamed. "I'M CUMMING!!!! CUMMING!!! CUMMING!!!" It was so overwhelming that Ted began to climax too, slamming his cock into her pussy as he flooded her with wetness and warmth. He pounded into her body again and again, emptying his balls into her welcoming folds.

They both trembled when it was over. Ted's cock slowly got soft enough that it slipped from inside Sassy. He kissed every part of her face. Her eyelids. Forehead. Cheeks. Nose. Chin. Lips. Especially her lips. They needed time to catch their breath. Sassy ran her hands over Ted's back and enjoyed how secure it felt with his weight on top of her body.

In the past, she'd been intimate with college boys. Ted was a man. Before him, she'd begun to think that she didn't enjoy sex very much because there was something wrong with her. Ted proved that she could experience powerful sensations of arousal. He proved she was an amorous, passionate woman. It was the best gift she ever received.

" . . . that was wonderful. You were wonderful," Sassy whispered.

"I'm pretty sure you get most of the credit," Ted said.

"I'm pretty sure you're wrong," she replied. "I should probably just shut up and enjoy the moment, but I can't help but tell you that I've never been able to have the kind of feelings I have with you.

"I haven't dated much. Other men don't excite me. I don't feel any chemistry. But you excite the hell out of me, Ted. You're the only man who ever made me feel like a woman."

"If you're trying to make me feel good about myself, it's working," Ted said.

Sassy laughed. "Nothing would please me more than making you feel good about yourself," she said. "Wait. I take that back. There is one thing that would please me more than making you feel good about yourself," Sassy said, reaching down and grabbing his cock. "This thing is a magic wand. You can enchant me any time you want."

Any time you want. Those were words Ted wanted to hear. It was hard to exaggerate how important it was for him to experience intimacy with Sassy. He knew he shouldn't think about Michelle at a time like this, but he couldn't help remembering how hurt he felt when he watched the videos of his wife having sex with another man.

Ted's manhood needed validation. Sassy gave him that. He hoped she would welcome him into her bed often. Hearing her say he could have her "any time you want" did a lot to repair the damage done to his battered male ego. He imagined that she might help him stop thinking so much about his past. He wanted to think instead of his future.

They lay in each other's arms. Hugged. Kissed. Giggled. Then Sassy noticed Ted's cock was getting hard again.

"This is a pleasant surprise," she said.

"I'm glad you think so," Ted replied.

"Oh, I definitely think so," Sassy said, stroking him up and down. "Your magic wand seems like it wants to cast another spell on me."

"You talk too much," Ted said, kissing her again.

She felt arousal returning. It was wonderful. She wasn't surprised that Ted could get another erection so soon after having sex. It seemed like one more thing that made him such a strong, virile man.

It also proved that he was very attracted to Sassy. That was exactly what she needed to know.

Ted surprised Sassy by wrapping his arms around her and rolling onto his back. He wants me to ride him like a cowgirl! Sassy thought. Her pussy was so wet from having sex that Ted's cock slipped inside her easily.

She sat up and marveled at how masculine he looked beneath her. She began moving up and down. Ted reached for her breasts and began squeezing them.

"Put on a show for me," he whispered. "Dance."

Sassy raised her hands over her head and pretended she could hear music. She moved the way she imagined an exotic dancer might move, giving customers a look at every part of her body. She felt Ted's eyes caress her flesh. He made her feel beautiful, sexy, and alive. Sassy gave him the best performance she could.

It was enough to make him realize he was going to have another climax.

Ted reached for Sassy's pussy so he could rub her clit with his thumb. "Ohhhh . . . Ted . . . you're driving me crazy," she said as her excitement grew. He was going to make her cum! Again!! He was going to make her cum again!!! If sex was like music, Ted was a Beethoven symphony.

Sassy got so excited she couldn't continue her erotic dance for Ted. All she could do was grind her pussy against his body and concentrate on the magic effect he had on her clit. Sassy closed her eyes, gritted her teeth, placed her palms on Ted's chest, and felt her climax begin. It wasn't a strong orgasm, and it didn't last very long, but Sassy was amazed that Ted could inspire so much passion inside her again.

She fell forward on his chest and laughed. "The magic wand casts another spell!" she said, giggling.

Ted hugged her for a moment. But the moment didn't last, because Ted needed to cum. Sassy's sexy dance felt wonderful as her tight, wet pussy rode up and down on his cock. Since he'd already climaxed once, Ted knew it would take a lot of stimulation to do it again. He rolled Sassy on her back, then he began hammering his cock into her pussy.

"Give me your cum. Give it to me," Sassy whispered. "Fill me up. I want it." Sassy words inflamed Ted's mind. She seemed to enjoy his fervid efforts just as much as he did. He was acting like a wild animal again. She loved it.

It took a lot of effort, but Ted finally climaxed. Sassy giggled when she felt his cock throb inside her. "Does that feel good?" she asked softly. "It feels good to me."

Ted wanted to lay on top of Sassy and rest for a moment, but she had other ideas. "Time to get up, big boy," she said, shoving him off to the side. Although Ted was tired and drained, Sassy was full of energy. She bounced out of bed and ran to the kitchen. "Coffee! Coffee!" she said. Ted watched her go, noticing how sexy her tight little ass looked as she trotted away.

He managed to get into a sitting position by the time Sassy returned with two mugs of coffee. "Here you go, lover!" she said as she gave him a cup. Sassy sat cross-legged on the bed and smiled as she spoke. She did most of the talking, and Ted did most of the listening. She looked happy. Excited. Energetic. Naked. Young.

Sassy's youth was the most striking thing about her at that moment. At 23, she was endowed with so much natural beauty and vitality that Ted was awed. He'd dated some very beautiful women in the past. His wife Michelle worked as a model when she was in college. But he'd never been with a woman as stunning as Sassy. Her supple young body and gorgeous face made Ted feel glad to be alive.

He'd experienced some dark moments since Michelle launched her campaign to undermine and emasculate him. Sassy dispelled those shadows like a bright, warm light.

He asked about her life, getting her to talk about what it was like growing up in New Haven. She told him she had loving parents who provided everything needed to raise her to be a happy adult. She was particularly close to her father, saying she loved and respected him more than any other person in the world. She admitted that her father was probably responsible for the fact that she preferred the company of strong older men.

She was charming, possessing an effortless grace that made it impossible not to be drawn to her. Some of Ted's clients told him they liked working with Sassy because she was smart and cordial. Ted assumed that it was more likely that the middle-aged men who dominated the world of civil engineering simply enjoyed being around a pretty young girl.

But he saw that it was more than that. She projected an air of enthusiasm and warmth that brightened the air around her.

Sassy asked Ted why he started his business. Ted got a job working for the city of New Haven right out of college. He worked on many kinds of projects, from storm sewers and bridges to streets and sidewalks. It discouraged him that his bosses and co-workers were so slow. Governmental organizations follow such complicated procedures that every step in the process takes twice as long as it should.

JQueen9
JQueen9
641 Followers
12