All Comments on 'Reclaiming His Balls Pt. 05'

by JQueen9

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
sluttyinprogresssluttyinprogress5 months ago

As someone that watched Ted Lasso, I can't see the chemistry of your Sassy and your Ted, she wasn't younger than him on the show. But I also can't see your Ted and Michelle together after all the cheating and the lack of respect of Ted towards his wife. Maybe work out in the chemistry of Ted and Sassy, and he can fall in love with her to the point he wants to divorce and live a happy and healthy relationship, so Michelle can also find true happiness by realizing that being 100% selfish doesn't do any good so she can focus on her kid and becoming a better mother and principal.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle5 months ago

The idea that Ted could suddenly be a sex machine, virile stud is….problematic. There is no basis on which to expect that he would or even could be an alpha male.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I can totally see him being reinvigorated by the younger woman's attention. He has punished his wife a lot though. And she's trying. Too much further in this direction will kill the sympathy I had for him.

But regardless of the which path you take for the plot, there's no denying you are a talented writer and a good story teller.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJQueen9@JQueen9
I worked as a professional writer and editor for many years. But I published fiction when I was younger, and I've had a longstanding interest in resuming.