Reclaiming His Balls Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was young, single, and willing to take risks, so he quit his municipal job and offered his services to private companies who appreciated the fact that he knew how to design projects that conformed to the countless regulations enforced by the government. He hired two friends he met in engineering school, and they put in the long hours needed to launch Ted's company.

The firm had grown a lot, hiring engineers like Sassy to keep up with the demand caused by the region's steady economic growth. Sassy was interested in the story because she was attracted by the confident, dynamic part of Ted's personality that made him a good boss.

"This is something we should probably talk about now," Sassy said. "Ted, I've never been so attracted to a man before, and I hope we can see each other a lot. But we need to keep this quiet. I'm not sure what would happen if our co-workers found out I'm sleeping with the boss. I hope we can keep that from happening."

"It wouldn't be good for me, either," Ted said. His employees were good, forgiving people, but he saw no reason that he and Sassy should navigate the complications that would arise if people knew they were having an office affair.

Because Ted's pretty green Porsche was such a distinctive car that attracted attention, they came up with a plan to be as inconspicuous as possible. Whenever Ted sent her a text that said he was on his way over, Sassy opened her garage door. Ted would park the Porsche inside and immediately close the door behind him.

This conversation reinforced the idea that Sassy wanted to keep seeing Ted, and that she wanted him as often as possible. It was nice to know that such a sexy young woman was attracted to him. Thinking about a future spent in Sassy's arms made Ted feel more alive and optimistic than he'd felt since his wife began her years-long campaign to insult and belittle him.

It also made him feel something else. Sassy looked down and saw Ted was getting hard again.

"I don't believe it!" she said. "Ted, is that for me? How is it possible for you to be hard again!?"

"Beats me," he said. "It's probably got something to do with the fact that I'm sitting in bed with a very sexy, very naked woman. Or maybe it's the coffee. What do you think?"

He reached out for Sassy and pulled her toward him. It thrilled her when Ted lifted her up and placed her in his lap. He maneuvered her into the lotus position, with Ted's hard cock rubbing against her pussy. Sassy rose up a few inches, grabbed the shaft of his cock, and impaled herself.

"Ohhhhh!" she said as she felt him fill her again. The idea that she could get this much sex in a single day was new to Sassy. Most of what she knew about romance came from women's magazines and stories told by girlfriends. She'd heard so many tales of men with low sex drives that she imagined it was typical. Certainly, her previous boyfriends weren't very ardent.

But Ted's lust for Sassy seemed unlimited! She looked into his eyes and wrapped her arms around his neck. It was wonderful being with a man who possessed so much passion for her. It kept getting better. Hotter. Once again, Ted made Sassy feel like a sexy, desirable woman in the arms of a sexy, desirable man.

He grabbed her with both hands and moved her body up and down on his cock. Sassy had never used the lotus position before. She liked being face-to-face with Ted as they moved in synch, gently experiencing the rise-and-fall that makes the lotus so intimate and joyful. She liked feeling his big, strong hands holding her so tightly. She felt his hard biceps flex as he lifted her up and down like she weighed nothing.

She felt an orgasm build - again! Ted's cock touched her in all the places where she liked being touched. Her clit rubbed against his body, growing more sensitive and excited with every stroke.

Her climax was very mild, and it didn't last long. But it was a miracle that she could have so many orgasms in one morning. "Ohhhh . . . Ted . . . you did it again . . . you did it again . . ." Sassy said, giggling. "Your cock belongs in the Guinness Book of World Records!"

Ted waited for Sassy's climax to subside, then lowered her gently until she was on her back. He got into the missionary position and held her close. Ted had recovered somewhat while he and Sassy drank their coffee and talked. His cock was ready to cum again.

Sassy moaned as she felt him throbbing. It seemed miraculous that he still had any cum left in his balls, but she felt him flood her pussy one more time. It made her think of a word she didn't use often: potent.

Sassy was young, healthy, and vibrant, but this last orgasm drained the energy from her body. She was limp as a noodle as she lay on the mattress. Ted remained on top of her for a long time, and she was in no hurry for him to get up.

Eventually, they both realized that Ted needed to get to work. He'd be missed if he didn't return soon. "I'll get going," he said as he rose from the bed.

"Take a shower first," Sassy said. "You smell like perfume and pussy."

Ted gave her a long passionate kiss before he left, thanking her for being so welcoming.

"Don't thank me. Come back to me," she said. "You can come back tomorrow and the next day and the next. I don't want to get all clingy, but I'm pretty sure that my pussy and your cock have become very good friends who are going to want to spend a lot of time together."

"Tomorrow," Ted said as he left.

-----------------------------------------------

Having Sassy in his life must be a great relief for Ted. But he's still living with Michelle, and he still doesn't know why the woman who married him decided to treat him so badly. They get some answers in Part 6 of "Reclaiming His Balls."

12