Reclaiming His Balls Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JQueen9
JQueen9
668 Followers

Up and down, up and down, Michelle moved faster as the good feelings in her pussy became stronger and more insistent. She and Ted both understood that a climax was about to overwhelm Michelle, and she looked forward to enjoying something that hadn't happened since Ted began demanding she suck his cock every morning.

That's when Ted shocked her again. Michelle felt Ted's hand reach for her pussy. His thumb began massaging her clit, something he hadn't done in ages. From the time Ted exposed her affair, he'd pointedly avoided doing things purely for Michelle's pleasure. To feel him touch her clit again gave her a thrill unlike anything she'd experienced for a very long time. It didn't take long to make her have an orgasm, which felt particularly good because it was something Ted deliberately made happen.

"Ted . . . ohhhh Ted . . . yes . . . ." Michelle moaned. It wasn't an unusually powerful orgasm, and it didn't last an unusually long time, but it was unusually satisfying because it seemed to indicate that Ted cared for her again.

Michelle was too smart to imagine this meant he forgave her. She knew things would not be the way they'd been in the past. But she hoped that Ted's passionate kiss, and his willingness to forego his morning blowjob, and the way he'd helped make her cum, meant that a small part of their wounded relationship had healed.

Her hopes were justified. Although Ted continued to demand blowjobs on occasion, often including deepthroat, on most mornings he let Michelle fuck him so she could climax, too.

---------------------------------------------

Despite improvements in Ted's marriage, he remains primarily devoted to Sassy. In Part 7 of "Reclaiming His Balls," he finds a way to have fun with Sassy while keeping their affair secret.

JQueen9
JQueen9
668 Followers
12