Reclaiming His Balls Pt. 07

Story Info
Ted & Sassy visit Las Vegas.
6.1k words
4.65
6.3k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JQueen9
JQueen9
666 Followers

Reclaiming His Balls

Part 7 of 9

------------------------------------------------------

This story was written without the use of artificial intelligence. The text was crafted with Google Docs, then exported into the Word format to create a file for Literotica. All characters are adults over the age of 18

------------------------------------------------------------

Relationships feature more than sex. As passionate as Ted and Sassy are for each other, it's only natural that they want more than passion. In Part 7 of "Reclaiming His Balls," Ted and Sassy find a new way to enjoy each other.

---------------------------------------------------------

Ted and Sassy didn't mind keeping their affair secret. They had plenty of opportunities to get together surreptitiously and have sex, enjoy each other's company, and share every kind of intimacy. They met each other's needs. Neither of them felt an urgent need to change anything about their relationship.

But as the weeks turned into months, Ted began to feel constricted because he and Sassy couldn't be seen in public. He couldn't take her to restaurants, concerts, parks, clubs, or any of the other places couples like to go. They both loved hiking, but could never do it together.

Sassy didn't mind - the place she wanted to go with Ted was her bedroom - but she agreed that it would be nice if they could venture outside her apartment on occasion.

That's what Ted was thinking when he read about a conference for civil engineering professionals in Las Vegas. The four-day event was to be held in a fancy convention hotel located near most of the attractions that made Las Vegas such a desirable tourist destination.

Nobody would think it was unusual if Sassy and I went to this convention! Ted realized. It was a perfect opportunity to visit a place far from New Haven where they could have fun without worrying about being seen.

Sassy thought it was a great idea. Ted registered them at the convention hotel and purchased airline tickets; he had them arrive one day early and stay one day late so they could have more time together. Sassy went online and purchased tickets for shows and concerts that looked like fun.

They planned to sample all the city's offerings except for one: gambling. As engineers, they understood math too well to be able to pretend there was a serious chance of making money in the casinos.

Their little vacation was just as wonderful as they'd hoped. They went straight to their hotel from the airport, had sex in their suite, and then took a nap so they wouldn't feel too jet-lagged to enjoy their plans for the evening. That night they had dinner in a two-star restaurant, then went to an old-fashioned Vegas revue featuring everything from exciting music and choreography to topless showgirls. They didn't attend any sessions at the convention, going just long enough to collect pamphlets and booklets that they would leave on their desks at work. That ought to convince their colleagues that they did indeed go to Las Vegas for professional reasons.

As the days progressed Ted noticed that most of the venues Sassy picked included varying degrees of eroticism. He discovered that she wanted to see performances that would get them excited to return to their hotel each night and enjoy some of the hottest sex they'd had since their affair began.

A lot could be written about the entertaining things they did each day - and the romantic moments that transpired each night. This is exactly like a honeymoon, Sassy realized. We are behaving exactly like newlyweds.

Perhaps the best way to summarize what the trip meant to them would be to look at how they spent their last full day in the city. They'd been out late the night before, when they'd enjoyed several cocktails, so they decided to sleep late and spend the morning lounging by the pool.

"Let's try to avoid having sex again this morning," Sassy said as they ate breakfast. "We're spending too much time in this room. I want to go swimming today."

They both realized that the tropical sun would be strong, so they decided that they'd do an especially thorough job applying sunscreen before going outside.

"Lie down," Ted said. "You know how much I enjoy giving you a massage." Sassy grinned and handed him the bottle. Ted never got tired of touching Sassy's naked body. Giving her a massage was one of his favorite types of foreplay.

"Just remember that we aren't going to have sex!" Sassy said sternly as she stretched out on her belly. "I want to get to the pool before the sun gets too high!"

Ted began by rubbing the lotion into the naked flesh on her neck and shoulders, slowly working his way down her back. He wasn't gentle. Ted squeezed and massaged her muscles as hard as he could without hurting her. Sassy enjoyed the way she felt after Ted gave her a deep massage, and she liked that he was doing a particularly thorough job spreading the lotion over every inch of her exposed skin.

He applied sunscreen to her back, and when he reached her waist he moved to her feet. Sassy often got excited when Ted massaged her butt, so he delayed that moment by doing one foot, then the other, and slowly working up to her calves and thighs.

As always, Sassy became aroused when Ted massaged her inner thighs and bottom. They both tried to ignore it, because they both wanted to get down to the pool before the morning was over.

"Roll over," Ted said so he could apply lotion to Sassy's front. He went back to her neck and shoulders, then enjoyed how it felt to massage the sunscreen into her firm, perky breasts. The idea that they'd leave the suite without having sex again seemed increasingly unlikely. Ted had an erection by this time. They couldn't ignore it. He spread the lotion on her firm abs, then returned to her feet so he could delay the moment when he applied sunscreen to her pubic area.

They were both able to calm down a bit as Ted worked on Sassy's feet and ankles. He spread the lotion on the area below her knees, then moved to her upper legs. Sassy was a fit, healthy girl with firm, strong quadriceps, and Ted enjoyed how it felt to massage those smooth, beautiful muscles.

Everything fell apart when Ted spread Sassy's legs so he could apply sunscreen to the tender flesh of her inner thighs. He caught a whiff of her feminine scent and saw that the cleft between her pussy lips looked wet and pink. Sassy began writhing on the bed as Ted smeared the lotion over her smooth, shaved public mound.

"Oh . . . Ted . . . I can't take much more of this," she said.

Ted's mouth began to water as he imagined how warm and juicy Sassy was. Surrendering to the inevitable, he spread her legs farther so he could go down on her. Sassy moaned as she felt his tongue moving slowly up, down, and around her outer lips. His fingers pulled those lips apart.

Finally, she felt Ted's tongue traveling up and down her hot, wet slit. He avoided her clit at first, making sure she was squirming uncontrollably before he sucked it between his lips and flicked it with his tongue.

"Christ! Ted!! My God . . . !!!" Sassy said. The massage left her with a surplus of erotic energy that had to go somewhere. She felt her climax begin and wondered what Ted would do next. She was hungry for his cock. Sassy hoped he'd give it to her quickly.

That's not what Ted did. He was so thrilled by the taste, scent, and texture of Sassy's pussy that he kept eating her. His tongue moved more forcefully, licking every inch of her most private place. He stuck his tongue as far into her vagina as it would reach, driving Sassy to higher levels of ecstasy as she felt him inside her.

She had another orgasm. It was stronger than the first, causing powerful contractions that Ted saw up close as he watched her pussy throb.

That was all Ted could take. His dick was so hard it quivered. He moved up until he was face-to-face with Sassy, then placed the head of his cock at her entrance. She was breathless from her second orgasm, but it didn't stop her from longing for Ted to push inside.

Sometimes Ted liked to tease Sassy, moving in and out of her pussy slowly and going a tiny bit deeper each time. But by then he felt frantic with desire. Ted shoved his cock into her pussy. He was unable to resist the urge to quickly push his cock into her so deep that his balls slapped her body.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh . . ." Sassy moaned as he filled her up.

Ted had a distinctive way of moving his hips as his cock went in and out. He moved around and around, entering at different angles, touching the inside of her pussy in all the places she liked being touched. She climaxed again, squeezing Ted's cock as her pussy pulsed and throbbed.

He could have kept going for a long time. Ted was a skilled lover who knew plenty of ways to delay his climax. But he decided not to. More than anything else, he wanted to fill Sassy's pussy with warm wetness. He let himself climax, cumming again and again and again.

"Mmmmmmmmm . . . Ted," she said as he gushed inside her. It almost triggered yet another climax for Sassy, but she'd cum so many times over the last few days she wasn't able to do it again.

She kissed Ted passionately as he lay on top of her. She felt his cock get soft and shrink until it finally slipped wetly from inside her. They didn't move for a long time. Sassy was the one who finally got things moving.

"Up! Get up! Time to get out of here, old man!" she said, shoving his shoulder until he rolled to one side. "Get your swimsuit on! I want to get in the water before the rest of the day gets away from us!"

"Aye aye, captain," Ted said as he struggled to his feet. Over the last few days, he and Sassy had sex so many times it was a marvel that they could walk without a limp.

It seemed odd that they were still so hungry for each other. Ted thought it made sense that a healthy young woman like Sassy could sustain such passion.

But he was older. Most of the time he also got sex twice a day from his wife Michelle. It seemed that the more sex he got, the more he wanted.

Knowing that he was capable of having so much sex was good for Ted's ego. His self-image was bruised and battered by Michelle's long campaign to criticize and belittle him. Being able to give such pleasure to two different women repaired a lot of the damage to his view of himself as a man.

The first thing they did when they got to the pool was order two iced coffees. It was hot in the desert sun, so they needed a way to get their morning caffeine in a cold beverage. Soon the sun heated them enough that they began to perspire. Ted thought Sassy's hot, sexy body looked especially beautiful when it was covered by a thin sheen of sunscreen and sweat.

She wore a very revealing bikini because she wanted to look good for Ted. It was an excellent choice. He thought the suit was particularly flattering. It made him proud to be at the resort with such a sexy woman.

"I just realized something," Ted said. "I am sitting next to the most attractive woman at the pool this morning."

Sassy grinned. She looked around the pool and realized that Ted was right. There were several hotties in and out of the water, but she was the hottest of them all. It was the first time in her life that she felt so confident about herself.

"I'm sitting next to the manliest man," she said.

That was also true. Ted's devotion to diet and exercise had turned him into a person who resembled a drawing from an anatomy book depicting an image of an idealized male figure.

They held hands. Ted realized that there was a chance that someone from back home could be vacationing in Vegas. Someone might see them. There was even a chance that a friend of Michelle's could take a photo. It wasn't something he wanted to happen, but he knew that someday Michelle would learn about Sassy.

He didn't want to hurt Michelle's feelings - he was past that much bitterness - but he'd never agree to stop seeing Sassy. He loved her, he'd always love her, and he wanted her to remain in his life forever.

It was the first time he caught himself using the word "love" to describe the way he felt.

"I'm getting hot. It's time to splash around in the water," Sassy said. "Let's jump in."

"I'm with you," Ted said.

They went to a poolside shower to wash off the sweat and sunscreen. Ted gazed lovingly at Sassy's body as the water cascaded over her curves. He felt the beginning of an erection, which he tried to squelch by imagining himself riding a bicycle.

An old friend once advised him that thinking about maintaining balance on a bike was a good way to get rid of a hard-on or to delay an orgasm. It seemed to work well enough. He was able to get into the pool before his cock got big enough to attract attention.

They swam back and forth, enjoying the cool water. "What would you like to do tonight? We don't have any reservations," Sassy asked.

"I'm flexible," Ted said. "Have you given it any thought?"

"Not really. I read some tourist brochures that said Las Vegas has the finest strip clubs in the world," Sassy said.

"That sounds like something the Las Vegas Chamber of Commerce would say," Ted replied.

"I'm sure," she said. "But I'm also sure that strip clubs in Vegas are better than we have back home in New Haven. Prettier girls. Better dancing. Nicer vibes. It might be fun."

Ted was surprised. He'd always seen Sassy as stridently heterosexual. Was her sexuality more complex than he'd imagined?

"Does this mean you like the ladies?" Ted asked.

Sassy grinned. "Maybe," she said.

"I've never been to a strip club. The girls I knew in college claimed they were fun. I'd be reluctant to go to one back home where someone might recognize me, but nobody knows us here. I could finally find out if they're as much fun as I was told."

"That would be fine with me," Ted said. "I haven't been to a strip club in years." Ted didn't mention that the last time he saw exotic dancers was at his bachelor's party.

He didn't talk about his marriage because he didn't want to be the kind of guy who spent time telling his mistress "My wife doesn't understand me." They both knew he had a wife, but Sassy didn't want to hear about Michelle, and Ted didn't want to talk about her.

"I realize this might be a tasteless question, so you are under no obligation to answer it," Ted said. "Have you ever had sex with a woman?"

Sassy laughed explosively. "Wow! Did you have to make it weird?"

"Maybe," Ted said.

"For the record, I am not now, nor have I ever been, a lesbian. I am not bisexual, either," Sassy said. "I have never had sex with a girl, and I don't want to.

"The closest thing I ever had to sex with a girl happened when I went to a party in college," Sassy said. "Me and another girl got really drunk. We went to her room and made out for a while. I liked it when she kissed me. I liked it even more when she reached under my sweater and squeezed my tits.

"We fell asleep after that. Things were pretty awkward the next morning.

"That experience taught me that although I think some girls are cute, I'm a gal who likes guys. You, of all people, must understand how much I enjoy a nice hard cock. I could never feel that way about a hot wet pussy."

"This is fascinating," Ted said. "It's a good thing we're in the water. There are a lot of kids here, and I wouldn't want them to see the big boner you just gave me."

Sassy reached down to touch the front of Ted's bathing suit. He was hard. Again!

"Good God, Ted! How can you have ANOTHER boner!?" she whispered. "It doesn't take much to give you a hard-on, does it?"

"Sassy, it takes a lot to make me hard," Ted said. "The only thing that does it reliably is being in the vicinity of a very sexy woman I will only identify as Sassy Collins. When you aren't around, my cock spends most of its time taking naps."

Ted had a way of giving Sassy compliments that made her believe he was being completely sincere. It was good for her self-image. Sassy had always known she was attractive, but there had been times in her life when she had so much trouble attracting men that it made her feel there must be something wrong with her.

It was impossible to have those feelings when Ted was around. It was overpoweringly clear that he had fallen for her body, mind, and spirit.

Sassy loved him. She'd loved him from the beginning, but she'd been afraid to say that word because she doubted he'd say it back. He was married, he lived with his wife and son, and Sassy doubted that his feelings were as strong as hers. Hearing him express feelings for her was reassuring.

"Maybe it's a bad idea for us to go to a strip club," she said. "If you see a bunch of women who look hotter than me, I might end up flying home alone."

"We both know there's no chance of that," Ted said. "Let's ask the concierge to recommend the best club in Vegas. We can see what it's like. If we don't enjoy it, we can leave."

The concierge recommended a club that wasn't as big and fancy as some of the places in Vegas, but offered an atmosphere that was especially welcoming to couples.

"What do you think so far?" Ted asked after they were seated. The club featured a lot of mirrors, bright lights, and neon.

"Tasteful. Very restrained," Sassy joked. Ted saw that she was nervous. Although there were a few couples in the audience, most of the customers were men, and some of them acted very rowdy. A few were already drunk.

They ordered cocktails, and Sassy was much more relaxed after finishing her first martini. She began to smile and applaud the different dancers.

"Do you think I should get implants?" Sassy asked after finishing her second martini.

"Implants!?" Ted said. "No! God no! Absolutely not!"

Sassy seemed surprised by the vehemence of his answer. Ted realized he'd reacted badly.

"I'd like to take that back," he said.

"I believe that if you want to get implants, you should do whatever makes you happy. It's your body. If you want bigger boobs, you are entitled to get what you want.

"But I love your boobs just the way they are. They can't be improved. I will continue to love your boobs whether they are large, extra large, or jumbo. My preference is that they remain exactly the same. I've grown very fond of them."

Sassy laughed. "I think you're just trying to make me feel good," she said. "All guys like big boobs."

"Sassy, I have no reason to lie to you," Ted said.

"I will never forget the first time we were intimate. I will never forget how you looked when you took off your clothes and came into my office to surprise me. That is the most beautiful sight I've ever seen. It is the most generous, wonderful gesture I've ever received.

"You looked perfect. I will remember that image on my deathbed. I don't want you to change a thing."

Sassy took his hand. "I still think you're just trying to make me feel good," she said. "And it's working."

They watched dancers come and go. Ted got a stack of bills and gave them to Sassy so she could stick money into the panties and garters of dancers as they came by.

"Who are your favorites?" Ted asked.

"They're all pretty cute," Sassy said. "If you're asking which one I'd like to take back to our hotel room, I haven't seen her yet. They're cute, but not that cute. Would you enjoy watching me dance like that for you?"

Ted was just drunk enough to be able to imagine watching Sassy perform a strip tease. It sent a sudden rush of blood to his cock.

"Sassy, what you just said made me hard," Ted said.

Sassy reached out and felt Ted's crotch. "Ted! Jesus! Hard again!? What's wrong with you!?"

"I can't help it," he said. "The only reason this happened is you made me imagine what it would be like if you performed for me. I'm only human."

JQueen9
JQueen9
666 Followers
12