Reclaiming His Balls Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She squeezed his cock. "The part I'm feeling right now feels like something you'd find on a horse, not a human."

There were several more dancers. Finally, a particularly attractive one asked if they wanted a lap dance.

"Sure," Ted said. "She'd like one."

Sassy was surprised. "Me?" she asked.

"Sure," he said. "You want the full experience, don't you? A lap dance is part of the required curriculum for Introduction to Strip Clubs."

"You'll enjoy it, honey," the dancer said, looking at Sassy flirtatiously.

Sassy was nervous, but she followed the performer into one of the private booths where the lap dances happened. As the minutes passed, Ted felt curious about what Sassy was experiencing.

I wonder what's going on in there? Ted thought. It would be fun to see how Sassy reacts when a girl waves boobs in her face.

Several more minutes went by. Dancers on the stage came and went. Eventually Sassy returned.

"How was it? Did you like it?" Ted asked.

Sassy had an odd expression on her face. Ted couldn't decide if she looked puzzled, upset, surprised, or something else.

"Let's go back to the hotel," she said.

Ted realized that the puzzling expression on her face was arousal.

"Sure," he said, getting out his phone and summoning an Uber.

They were quiet during the drive back. "What happened in that booth?" Ted asked.

"It was . . . interesting," Sassy said. Ted waited for a few seconds, hoping to hear more details. Sassy surprised him by changing the subject.

"I want to go straight to our room," she said, giving Ted a look of such hungry arousal that it made his heart pound.

They rushed back to their suite. "Your lap dance must have been pretty special," Ted said. "I'd love to hear what happened."

"I'd rather show you than tell you," Sassy said. She pulled out a chair, asked Ted to sit down, and then turned off all the lamps in their room. The only illumination came from a small night light. Sassy draped a pair of red panties over the little bulb, bathing the room in faint pink light.

She took out her phone and used the music player to fill their suite with the sound of soft jazz. She began swaying slowly as she unbuttoned her dress. She was inches from him as she danced. Ted reached out to hold her hips, but she slapped his hands away.

"Customers are not permitted to touch the dancers," Sassy said.

She shrugged the dress off her shoulders, letting it fall to her ankles. Ted's heart began pounding hard enough for him to feel it in his chest and hear it in his ears. Her private little lap dance was so erotic that he wondered if it was because Sassy was such a sexy woman, or if it was because she was so aroused.

It was probably a bit of both.

When Sassy's bra came off she was left wearing nothing but a very brief thong and stiletto heels. Ted's eyes roamed up and down, adoring every inch of her shapely body and beautiful face. She was so elegant, and sexy, and fit, and young. Not for the first time, Ted realized that she looked like a model who'd stepped from the pages of a men's magazine.

Putting implants on that body would be like painting graffiti on the Mona Lisa, he thought to himself.

Sassy slipped off her panties and danced in a slow circle that let Ted see her from all angles. She gazed deep into his eyes with a sultry look that made him want to grab her, throw her on the bed, and ravage her all night long. It took a great deal of willpower for him to remain seated and force himself to do nothing but be thankful for the dance she gave him.

If anything, Sassy was even more aroused than Ted. She turned around, straddled his lap, and rubbed her bare bottom against his hard cock. "Are you getting your money's worth, sir?" she whispered. "Is there anything else you'd like from me?" She worked her ass up and down, enjoying the way it felt as she squeezed his erection between her naked cheeks.

"I losing my mind," Ted whispered. "You're driving me crazy."

"Thank you for the compliment, sir," she whispered back. "If you think I'm doing a good job, maybe you should give me a tip. A big, fat, hard tip." Sassy squeezed the head of Ted's cock with one hand while she used the other to caress his face.

That was the moment it became impossible for Ted to remain a seated observer of Sassy's increasingly erotic dance. She exuded so much sensuality that Ted could no longer resist her. He wrapped his arms around Sassy, feeling her body from her boobs to her inner thighs, finally reaching for her pussy so he could massage her clit. Ted knew he had to get out of his clothes as fast as he could, then throw Sassy to the bed and have his way with her.

That's not the way it happened. Instead, Sassy helped Ted hurriedly take off his shirt and pants. "Lie down," she said, shoving him on his back. "I need something from you."

Sassy moved to mount Ted's body cowgirl-style. She took his cock into her hand, placed the head at the entrance to her pussy, then plunged down on his cock. "Ugggggghhhhh . . . !" she said as she slammed down on his body. She was so wet, her pussy made a squelching noise when she impaled herself on his cock.

Ted did his best to help, pushing his torso up each time Sassy slammed down. He beheld one of the sexiest sights of his life. Sassy squeezed her eyes shut and gritted her teeth as she concentrated on the sensations between her legs. She rubbed her clit against Ted's body with every stroke. She panted with excitement as she felt her climax approach.

Sex is her superpower, Ted thought to himself.

His cock felt so good he wanted to cum immediately, but he knew Sassy was counting on him to delay his climax long enough for her to have an orgasm. She moved so forcefully and worked so hard that after a few minutes, Ted saw and felt a thin sheen of perspiration covering her skin. It glimmered in the faint pink light.

Although he tried as hard as he could, Ted got to a point when he could not prolong their experience any longer. His cock felt like it needed to explode.

"I'm going to cum," he whispered.

"Good! Do it! Cum!" Sassy said, working even harder to rise up and thrust down. She was right on the edge of a climax herself, and she knew that if she felt Ted climax it would give her an especially powerful orgasm. She could barely wait to feel his cock throb and fill her pussy with seed.

It started with waves of pleasure that originated in Ted's groin and swept from his head to his feet. His cock pulsed as he came and came and came again, flooding Sassy's pussy with so much cum that it gushed from inside her, ran down Ted's cock, and dripped from his balls. The sensation of riding that gusher made Sassy think of Ted as a virile, potent man.

Sassy was on birth control. She had no interest in having a baby anytime soon, and she knew that she'd never want to have a baby with a married man. But feeling Ted fill her with such a big load of cum made her think that if she ever forgot to take her birth control pills, Ted would surely knock her up in a nanosecond.

That's what she was thinking when she began to climax. It was so powerful it was almost violent. "EEEEEEeeeeeiiiiiii!!!!!" she screamed. Ted loved hearing the sexy sounds Sassy made during sex. She moaned, groaned, cried out, and sometimes even wailed. But the scream that exploded from her throat right then was her loudest cry ever.

She wasn't finished. "Ahhhhhh!!! Ahhhhhh!!! Ahhhhh!!!" she howled. Ted imagined that the tourists in the adjoining rooms must be able to hear that they were having a particularly loud session of sex.

He didn't care. Let them listen. Sassy's powerful sexuality was a miracle of nature. He didn't care if her cries of passion echoed all the way to the Grand Canyon.

She continued slamming down on Ted's body for a long time. He felt the muscles in her pussy contract over and over, milking every drop of cum from his cock. It went on, and on, and on, until Sassy's sweaty body finally collapsed forward, sprawled across Ted's chest. He was panting so hard that Sassy's body rose and fell each time he drew a breath.

It was a long time before Sassy began to move. When she did, she reached for Ted and held his head in her hands as she kissed him again and again. Their kisses were long, passionate, and loving. Ted realized that the reason sex was so good with Sassy was because he loved her more than he'd loved any woman. Yes, they had great chemistry, but that chemistry was intensified by the depths of their feelings for each other.

Afterward, as they cuddled, Ted said he was glad they made this trip together.

"I've loved it all," he said. "I wish we never had to leave."

"It's been wonderful being with you every minute of every day," Sassy said. "I was a little worried we might get tired of each other after four days of constant togetherness. I guess that's not a problem for us."

"What was your favorite part of the trip?" he asked.

"I liked everything. I liked the shows. The restaurants. What did you like?"

"I particularly enjoyed my lap dance," Ted said.

That made Sassy laugh. "Men are pigs," she said. "Always thinking with your dicks."

"I admit it. My dick is very fond of your pussy. He hopes they take many more trips together."

"My pussy feels the same way," she said.

The room smelled like sex and sweat. They both needed showers.

"There's something I liked more than your lap dance," Ted said. "I liked having so much time to think about my feelings for you."

My feelings about you. Those words commanded Sassy's attention. Ted avoided talking about his feelings because their lives were so complicated. They had both decided to become romantically involved even though they knew Ted was a married man. It meant their relationship couldn't be normal.

Sassy loved Ted - how could she not? - but she'd never imagined that she had the right to ask for a deeper commitment. She realized that there must be problems with his marriage, but she'd never asked for details because she didn't want to know. Ted had done a good job giving her everything she needed, and she wasn't going to ask for more.

She was about to discover that Ted wanted to give her more, and that he was going to start tonight.

"I've known for a long time that I love you," Ted told her. "It's been easy to avoid saying those words because it's just so nice to spend time with you without having any deep, emotional conversations. But I want you to know how much you mean to me.

"I've never been so in love before. I don't pretend to know where our relationship will go next, but I'm confident that we can figure it out.

"What I know right now is that I want you in my life forever. I have a lot of questions about a lot of things in my life, but not about that. If you feel the same way, I am certain we will find a way to grow old together."

Sassy pulled Ted into a tight hug. "Of course I feel that way," she said. "Ted, I started loving you even before we were intimate. I haven't asked for a commitment because I never thought I was entitled to one. I never thought you'd ever be in a position to make one."

"I am committed to you," Ted said. "I have lots of questions about our future, but I'm certain that I will do whatever it takes to always be with you."

"Ted, nothing has to change," she said. "I'm happy with the life we have now. You give me exactly what I need. I've never thought I should demand more.

"It would be nice if things had been different, and we were living together instead of having this clandestine affair. But it's kind of hot being your secret mistress. I enjoy being your scarlet woman.

"Besides, doing this openly would cause all kinds of complications that we don't need right now. I'm still not ready to let our co-workers know I'm sleeping with the boss. I'm thrilled to hear that you love me as much as I love you, but that's got to be enough for now. I'd like to let this marinate for a while and see what happens next," she said.

"As long as you're with me, I'm satisfied," Ted said.

They were wrapped quietly in each other's arms for a long time. Several minutes went by before Sassy felt Ted's hard cock poking into her hip.

"Ted! Jesus Christ on a bicycle! How the fuck is it possible for you to have another boner!? You just came so hard that you almost flooded us out of bed! What the hell is wrong with you!? Did you have Viagra for dinner!?"

"I beg your pardon!" Ted said. "I am in bed with a naked woman who excites me more than all the other women on earth. OF COURSE that makes me hard! Every! Single! Time! If you're waiting for me to apologize, don't expect that to happen until the third Sunday after hell freezes over!"

Sassy wrapped her hand around his cock. As she expected, it felt like a rod of steel wrapped in a thin sheath of velvet. It felt sticky, too, but that was expected.

"I have to have sex with you now, don't I?" she asked.

"Maybe," Ted said.

"Fine. But I did all the work last time. It's your turn." Sassy rolled over on her back, spread her legs, then looked into Ted's eyes.

"Service me, stud," she said.

Ted climbed on top of Sassy. They were both so wet and slippery that he slid easily into her pussy. Most of the time they enjoyed fierce, animalistic sex, but this time Ted was slow, passionate, and gentle. That was partly because they were both tired, but it was mainly because they'd just openly declared their love for each other.

It took a few minutes, but Sassy eventually enjoyed a relaxed climax that went on and on and on. Ted came soon after, depositing a small load of cum into Sassy's overstimulated pussy. He rolled beside her, closed his eyes, and took her hand.

"Goodnight, my love," he said.

"Goodnight, love," Sassy replied. "Now, go to sleep! I mean it!"

--------------------------------------------

Things happen to relationships as they mature. Ted begins asking himself some obvious questions in Part 8 of "Reclaiming His Balls."

12