All Comments on 'Reclaiming His Balls Pt. 07'

by JQueen9

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodle5 months ago

Sex gets routine for sll couples. Older men do not have the recovery time sn 18 year old does snd writing it like you did is insulting. Might as well be having sex 24/7. No sleep. No food. No water. Just sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex….see how boring it gets?

True story. I lost my virginity when I was 21. We had sex for 4 hours straight. My cock was rubbed raw, and I do mean RAW! I had friction burn on almost half my sick. My abs were on fire for days, my core was so tender it hurt to walk. I couldn’t even think about sex. In fact, I thought that if this was sec, I didn’t want to do it ever again.

But you have this couple boning for hours every day. Human physiology doesn’t change just because you want it to. He isn’t going to get elections like he did when he was 18. His recovery time is longer. There will be times when he won’t get it up. She won’t be wet or in the mood even if she wants to have sex. She’ll get UTI’s and yeast infections and her vajayjay will be sore. Too sore for sex. Sometimes she’ll want to cuddle and not have sex.

Don’t make the characters perfect all the time. It gets boring.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Why is he making everyone miserable? He should divorce and go live a happy life with Sassy and give a chance for Michelle to find real happiness with someone that really loves her. He’s not punishing her anymore he’s punishing himself, and not thinking about his kid for a few chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I loved it so much i wish i was Ted

bucco40bucco405 months ago

Ted needs to go home after fucking Sassy and have Michelle suck his cocktail with Sassy's juices on it. This lets Michelle know she is 2nd in Ted's heart now.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I can't believe I found Ted Lasso fan fic on this website. Not even subtle Ted Lasso fic. Jason Sudekis is this you? 😂😂😂

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I'm kinda annoyed.. why is he punishing her now. Like I see no reasons if he wants to be happy like? D

Leave your wife.

He's not reclaiming his balls anymore he's just being a sad man.

Wavedave45Wavedave455 months ago

I remember watching a video that was taken from an asian families security camera in their living room. The father was a police chief and crime was pretty rough so there's precedent to for one.

The mother was complaining to the father that the son spent all day playing video games instead of homework. The father went all out browbeating his son. The you could tell by the sons body language that even from the start he wasn't in a good place and the games were probably being used as escapism.

The fathers body langauge changed. He stood up and pulled up has pants and stuck out his chest. It was comical like the acting like a tough guy from an old cartoon but trying to be serious about it. Like he was the man and yelling at his son and telling him that he was all sorts of terrible things like useless and good for nothing. You can see how he fed off his sons defeated posture which made him feel even bigger.

/

He just wouldn't let it go just relentlessly ripping into his son. He then pulled out his service pistol and slammed it in front of his son and told him something to the effect that he's useless and should just kill himself.

/

Without hesitation the son grabbed and shot himself in the head. LOL Mr. Macho man deflated so fast you'd think he was shot himself.

/

The husband in this story reminds me of the father.

sweetlilnothingssweetlilnothings5 months ago

oh my god one of the comments said this was a Ted lasso fan fic I’ve never wanted to unread a comment so badly in my life 😭😭😭 can’t believe it didn’t register before bcs I’d completely forgotten about sassys character in the show infuckingsane

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJQueen9@JQueen9
I worked as a professional writer and editor for many years. But I published fiction when I was younger, and I've had a longstanding interest in resuming.