All Comments on 'Recognizing Ritchie'

by AdamRip

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
ShortyMacShortyMacabout 1 year ago

Oh man what a HOT story. I’m hoping that there might be another chapter to this story. Not to long ago I had a friend over for dinner and I had let him know back in 2017 I had the hots for him. In late 2021 he wound up homeless and showed up on my door step about midnight hungry. I fed him till he was no longer hungry. We were sitting on my couch talking when he had a strange look on his face. “Do you want to touch it?” He ask.

Yes I said. He undid the drawstring holding up his sweatpants and pulled them down. My jaw dropped he was HUNG! He was at least 10 inches and his girth was as big as my wrist. The difference between your story and what happened with my friend was I sucked his monster. I sucked it for close to an hour. He never did cum. I found out the next day that he was smoking Meth. Meth acts as an aphrodisiac on guys and makes it real hard for them to cum.

ixploraixploraabout 1 year ago

Great story but too much exposition with setting the background, scene, and character description during the final act. Trim it down by 1/3 and it goes from four to five stars. It was hot and very realistic with the exposition, but he went too far with it in many places. If it's fiction, I couldn't tell, and that's what made it hot. True stories are 10x hotter then the obvious fiction stories. I would read this author again and he easily has the potential to be one of the best on Literotica. I am on my knees, looking up with my mouth open, eagerly awaiting more. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice hot ending. I love feeling the PULSE from a guy, when my mouth and hands are stroking his cock, with his balls pulled up nice and tight and then his release.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAdamRip@AdamRip
IT Professional by day, writer only by hobby. Trying out writing adult stories for both practice and also as a way to produce excerpts from my other writings which only occasionally contain scenes shared here.