Recognizing Ritchie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes finally darted back down as I heard him pop his belt buckle loose, and I watched as he expertly pulled his belt loose in one swift motion. He held the buckle with his left hand, stuck his right fist down to the left of the loop, and pulled hard with his left hand so that it flew away freely in one swift motion and let it loose to fall to the floor to the side of the couch. In doing this, his forearms rippled with pure muscle tone and showed off just how lean and muscled his arms were.

Unceremoniously, he slid his loose fitting shorts down without even needing to unbutton them. As they travelled along his thighs they revealed his thick black bush and his unbelievably white thighs which stood out in stark contrast in comparison to his dark tanned forearms. I'd always thought he was naturally olive skinned before now, but as he removed his shorts I now realized that he was naturally just as pasty white as me with a thick tan on the skin he left exposed when he was clothed.

As his shorts travelled down they began to reveal what seemed to be an unending cock shaft which sat thick and dark against his right thigh. It was almost as if his dick belonged on a different body, appearing just as tan as the forearms that were working his shorts down in contrast to his thighs which seemed to almost glow in the dimly lit room. His legs were dusted very lightly with dark hairs, but his bush was so thick and black it was almost like a void that stood at the base of the impressive meat which seemed to be taking minutes to come into full view. It had only been a few seconds, I was sure of it, but my heart was pounding so hard that I felt deafened by it and time seemed to drag slower and slower the more he revealed of himself.

When the end of his dick finally sprung into view, his meat just swayed a little and bobbed in place rather than spring up like mine would have in this scenario. My somewhat average meat was always so hard and rigid, that springing free from the confines of my pants sometimes caused it to slap against my stomach. Ritchies cock, however, just remained lying forward and bobbed in place as it seemed to grow even more full than before. It thickened out just slightly and barely grew enough in length to cause the end of his head to peak out of his foreskin by only a fraction of an inch.

I felt myself not breathing all of a sudden and struggled to begin again as he finished taking his shorts all the way off. He kicked them to the side with his belt as the room seemed to flood with the scent of Ritchie. Similar to earlier that day in the delivery truck, I found myself completely surrounded with the scent of his sweat and cologne once again and could feel my own cock straining against the fabric of my underwear inside my pants. Unlike Ritchie's, mine didn't run down my pant leg, but just sat neatly across my lap over the top of my thigh which kept it held tightly against my body. The pressure was enough that I had to adjust slightly to make myself comfortable.

Ritchie made a slight chuckle sound as I watched his cock sway around with the jostling of his contracting ab muscles before he said, "you really like it, don't you?" I looked up, somewhat startled at the sudden sound of his voice and met his gaze already staring deep into my eyes with a closed smile plastered clean across his face so wide that it made him squint a little. He really was a beautiful man to look at. His darker facial skin with black hair only accenting his smile further made me realize just how beautiful he was to look at.

I nodded silently. I still could not find it in me to produce words, and being afraid of my mouth betraying me, I decided to keep it that way. I swallowed hard as I finished a slow but drawn out nod in his direction which only made him smile wider, barely exposing his teeth in the process. He had such beautiful white teeth and his smile was accented with a chip in the corner of one of his front two teeth which just made it so much more authentically him.

I was already hypnotized by this man when he added "you can touch it if you want" and without even waiting for what would have been a lack of any response from me, he reached over and grabbed my left wrist with his right hand. He pulled my arm without any resistance until my curled palm felt the heat of his large cock and as I made contact he used his left hand to close my fist around himself. He squeezed to make me grip his meat and my eyes slowly fell from his piercing gaze to look at my hand now placed about a third of the way up from the base of his cock.

His penis looked so huge that it made my hand seem small in comparison. Even his hands were big compared to mine. Not so much in width, but his fingers were definitely long enough to wrap fully around his own meat. My fingers barely came into contact with my thumb, even with the strong grip he had helped me obtain.

As he loosened the grip of his left hand, I held on firmly and squeezed it on my on feeling how much softer his cock felt than my own dick. His meat had some give to it like it wasn't quite fully hard and was so unlike my own which typically felt like it could cut glass when I was hard. I could feel his pulse strongly, and it made me squeeze in intervals trying to pace with his heartbeat as my own pulse pounded in my ears at an almost deafening volume.

I guess once he realized that I wasn't going to let go, he used his right hand which was still gripping my wrist loosely to guide my hand down a little and I watched in amazement as his loose foreskin glided down and revealed a dark colored tip. His tip didn't so much come to a point like my own but looked bulbous and round in comparison to my own. After it came fully into view he guided my hand back upwards to see it disappear once more back beneath the extra skin he had. He repeated this action a few times and lessened his guidance once we both felt me take over the motion on my own.

It was amazing to see an uncut dick in action, let alone one this big. I am circumcised, so I found myself immediately captivated at the sight.

As I continued my motions I began to hear a wet smacking noise as his foreskin moved and the tip of his cock began to grow shiny with his precum to the point it started to make even his foreskin shine in the dim light emanating from the tv across the room. I paused on one of my downward strokes and watched his precum form a drop at the tip before continuing again and seeing it get wiped away by his foreskin.

Ritchie moved his right hand gently, travelling up my forearm and finding its way to the back of my upper arm; his touch sending electricity through my veins as it travelled. Once at its destination, he nudged me forward slightly and I took his queue as I eagerly moved to my knees on the floor and settled between his legs. He spread himself and slid his hips forward slightly to make room for me to sit close.

Still holding his dick with my left hand, I reached up also with my right and placed it a bit further up his shaft closer to his tip. I could place both of my hands comfortably on his cock shaft without touching the base or the tip; not even touching my hands to one another. I noticed his dick was harder now but still slightly flexible as I began to slowly jack him off with both hands, my elbows now resting on his thighs. On my downward strokes his dick would bend just ever so slightly towards my face and give me an absolutely stunning view of the underside of his cockhead.

From this position I could still stare at his cock while making quick glances up to meet his gaze as he watched me intently and enjoyed my touch. "That's so good man" Ritchie said as his breathing grew a bit deeper and his gaze became even more intense. He was clearly enjoying exactly what I was doing as I took it slow and watched in amazement as his body responded. His balls were big and heavy. They rested on the couch and moved only slightly with the upwards strokes of my efforts.

I could feel him grow slightly harder as his pulse began to increase slightly, so I began to pick up my speed just a little. "Yeah, that's good" he said as he pulled his shirt up over his head without moving his hips or changing positions.

I looked up and watched as he pulled his shirt over his head. It first revealed a slightly tanned stomach area with a treasure trail shooting up from his pubes. His stomach and chest were slightly darker than his thighs, but slightly lighter than his arms. The trail terminated in a small patch of hair nestled between a set of soft looking pecs. As he stretched to get the shirt over his head, his abs tensed up and revealed a six-pack hidden within the slight belly he had when relaxed. Ritchie was clearly built out of pure muscle with just a thin and perfect amount of fat smoothing out his body in all the right places. This man was perfection to look at.

As I continued working his dick at a moderate pace, I shifted my right hand up slightly higher to feel his foreskin as I slid it up and down over the head of his dick and could feel the ridge at the base of his cock head as my fingers passed over it. My hand was only separated from the tip of his dick by his foreskin as I worked, and I could feel the wetness of his precum now as it started to run down. His precum was flowing so heavily now that it was even reaching my left hand which was still down the shaft near the base of his cock. The smell was becoming overwhelming. It was a mixture of salt and sweat with a slight smell of cum, and it was so close to my face that I could feel little flecks of it hit my face as I began to unconsciously pick up speed.

"Yeah, that's it boy" Ritchie said, "go a little faster." I complied as I looked up again expecting to meet his gaze but finding that instead he had rested his head back against the couch and closed his eyes. I squeezed just a little harder once I'd picked up a bit more speed and he confirmed again by telling me I was a good boy and saying a few times that I was doing a good job.

I could feel him growing harder, and looking down I could see that his balls began to move slightly tighter against him, pulling up in his sack away from the couch ever so slightly. His pulse was beginning to race even faster as I watched his abs contract here and there in time with my hands. "I'm about to cum" Ritchie said, "don't slow down." I sped up just slightly and held this new pace.

Only another minute or two later I felt his dick grow even firmer as he shot his first rope of cum. It shot clean over my head and out of view and continued to shoot. Due to the angle, his second or third shot of cum came down and landed across my cheek as the rest continued to shoot in whatever direction he was angled towards. Some hit my shirt, some landed on Ritchie, and some landed on the hardwood floor between our legs. I kept jacking him until his cum stopped shooting and began to simply flow down his cock and cover my hands. "That's a good boy" he said as I started to slow my pace, not lessening my grip but not thrusting on him as hard.

As I sat there enjoying the last of his cum flowing out and over my hands, my own cock hardened inside my pants and I felt myself shooting into my underwear against the tight confinement within my jeans from my crouched position. The sudden jolt of feeling myself cum while holding his dick caused me to squeeze his dick making him groan his appreciation before he said "that's it boy, squeeze it all out."

I raised my fists up his shaft and watched as just a little extra cum came forward from the tip of his cock and filled his foreskin up like a little cup made of skin. "You did so good man," Ritchie said as he reached down and grabbed my wrists. He gently guided my hands away from his dick as he sat up and scooted forward. I could see reflecting in the light that some of his cum had managed to land on his chest. It was streaked in the hair between his pecs with drops shining in his happy trail and randomly spotting his abs. It even collected in just a few small streaks in his pubes.

He reached to the coffee table which had been pushed behind me now and grabbed the paper towel roll to clean himself up. After he'd grabbed a few paper towels for himself, he tore a few extra off and handed them to me. I cleaned my hands thoroughly, and before I was finished Ritchie reached forward with his left hand and placed it on the side of my face. He looked straight into my eyes and with an intense stare that I felt deep in my soul, he said "you are such a good boy" and then used his thumb to wipe his own wet cum from my face and then moved it to his own used paper towels.

I got up and sat back on the couch for just a minute to let the feeling come back to my legs as Ritchie collected his clothes and got dressed again. We only made a little small talk for a few minutes, none of it about what we'd just done before Ritchie finally said "Well man, I'm getting a little tired" and I got the hint that it was time for me to get going.

He wasn't rude at all with the sudden goodbye, and he even walked me out to my car before I left. It wasn't until I had gotten all the way back to my apartment and caught a glimpse of myself in my bedroom mirror that I realized I'd driven all the way home with an obscene amount of Ritchie's cum plastered all the way down the front of my shirt. I carefully removed the shirt, now dried from the ride home. I got undressed, balled the shirt up, and held it to my face to smell it as I jacked off before bed. I blasted so hard that I hit my headboard with my first couple of shots before I drifted off to sleep dreaming of everything I'd done tonight.

12