Recollections at an Award Dinner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was pleasantly surprised that a G&T later she was responding to me kissing her and fondling her big mature tits and another G&T she stripped off to reveal a fantastic big ripe mature body with heavy mature breasts ( I later found they were 40C/D, ripe creamy thighs framing a fantastic prominent and ripe shaven pussy, and big ripe jutting buttocks with a intriguing crevice between them. As I groped her she quite bolding took my cock and balls in her hand saying "I'm really going to enjoy this." And pushing me on to the bed she licked my cock and balls before deep throating my cock and I mean deep throating it as she could take its full length into her throat while I groped her boobs. I was turned her over in the bed and told her I was going to fuck her tits and she quite obediently held them up to make a deep valley to take my cock. When I said "Your tits are great I'd love to ride you and spunk over them."

She said " You can do what you like but I'd prefer that cock in my pussy."

I slipped my hand down to claim her big pussy mound as she lay back with her ripe mature thighs spread to let me mount her. She was as keen as I was and as she thrust against me I came off a bit quicker than I wanted.

She murmured "I'd love more of that you really have a great cock."

So turning her round I got her on all fours and grabbing her by the big creamy buttocks gave her it hard up her pussy. She responded like a wild mare as she moaned and thrust her ass back at me to take my cock as deep as she could. As I brought her to climax I slapped her ass and told her how fantastic it was and how I had always fancied giving it to her up the ass.

Turning she smiled and murmured. "That was great so of course if you lube up you can have my bum if you want it."

As I lubed her I realised she was wet and she admitted I wouldn't be the first guy in her bowels that day.

Lots of women don't like it up the ass but Babs was and is an exception. As I gently entered the head of my cock in to her little brown hole between her two ripe creamy buttocks she pushed back on me to take it and when I stallioned her quite roughly she thrust her big buttocks up to take it moaning with pleasure. She took it so willingly that I fucked her in the ass twice more without dismounting and as she fell forward she grinned and said "Well I've certainly been well as fucked today."

As I eased out of her I slapped her on the ass and murmured "You have the most fantastic big ass and you certainly know how to use it."

When I came out of the bathroom after washing she was sitting on the bed grinning and said "Now that you've had all I can offer I hope I'm not just another notch on your bedpost."

I said "Certainly not I have fancied you for ages and as you know you are great in bed. And of course I haven't had all that you can offer as you haven't taken me off between those fantastic big boobs or in that beautiful little mouth."

She smiled and murmured "Come here and let me suck that beautiful big cock and you can shag my tits the next time!"

With her hands and mouth on me I hardened quickly and holding her blonde head I really fucked her face until I deposited probably the last of my spunk into her throat. She wiped her mouth, licked her lips, grinned and said "Well I'm well filled in all my holes with your cum."

I would have loved her to stay and even go for a meal but she said she would 'take a rain check' and if I still wanted to give me a call to arrange.

I think she was keen not to appear too keen as it was four days later she called to say she was free for lunch or dinner the next day. I suggested lunch, dinner and breakfast!

I could imagine her smiling when she said "That sounds like fun -- what would you like me to wear?"

"Why not a couple of outfits and whatever you think I would like. As little as possible possibly sheer top with a very short tight skirt, as I want to take you out and show you off that magnificent body of yours. And possibly just a string for breakfast!"

I suggested that she come to Glasgow by train and I would pick her up. When I saw what she was wearing I wasn't disappointed. She had on a pair of tight black leggings absolutely sculpted to her thigh, big pussy box and rear with a pair of long over the knee boots and a leather biker jacket. What was a bit disappointing was she was wearing a sheer black shirt with a lacey bra under it. She looked like sex on legs and smelt gorgeous and rather melted into my arms while I kissed her and fondled her big rear.

She smiled and asked "Well does my outfit pass muster?"

And grinned when I said "Fabulous but for the bra. You should show off those magnificent breasts."

"This was just for travelling I'll take it off and leave it off until tomorrow morning."

When we got into the car I realised the bra was a 'front loader' as she popped it open and turning to me big breasts dangling said "Is this better I assume you want to grope me?" She was right!

When I asked did she want to go back to my house or somewhere for lunch she said it was up to me. Although I would love to have taken her straight back to bed I thought I would play a slightly longer game and suggested that as she was looking so good I would rather like to take her to a small Italian restaurant that I often use. I called ahead to confirm my reservation for one of their booths.

I was a little disappointed when he put her breasts back in their harness for going in to the restaurant but pleased when she immediately went to the loo and took it off. As she went to the loo I have to admit her buttocks looked absolutely magnificent and I hardened when I thought about much pleasure they were going to give me. When she came back I said to her "It's amazing how you affect me I am like a kid on his first date sitting here with an erection over you."

It got harder when she slid up the bench seat beside me and putting her hand between my legs cupped my balls and erection before murmuring "I'm flattered. I genuinely thought that once you had had me you would move on but if that's anything to go by we are going to have a lot of fun."

She went on " Seriously, I have always fancied you a bit but didn't think you would be interested in a much older woman like me, other than for a 'one off shag' when you have so many beautiful younger women on tap."

She seemed delighted when I told her I had fancied her for ages and not just for her very beautiful and desirable body and grinning and said "Quite frankly I don't know any women with as good a pair of breasts like that or a fantastically curvaceous and desirable ass. You have the best ass I have ever seen on any woman. Plus I find you bright, funny and talented and I know you can make the company a lot of money including I have a potential project for you with some old friends which could be very lucrative."

She smiled and murmured "I genuinely thought when you had had virtually all I can give that would be it but if you really fancy me, as I do you, there is virtually nothing I wouldn't do for you."

I was just about to ask her if she really had no limits when Giacomo, the manager came to take or order. I saw him do a double take at her large unbraed breasts and nipples clearly on display in her shirt.

He said "Hi Mr Jack, one of the guys had told me you were here with a very beautiful lady on a date."

When I introduced her as one of my top writers who I had been trying to date for several years, he bent down and kissed her hand and said "You certainly are very beautiful, Jack is a lucky man."

We had a good meal with great service and Giacomo, kept Babs glass topped up with wine.

As I was paying the bill we both watched her go out to the loo and he murmured. "Not your usual type but a lady with a quite magnificent figure. You are a lucky man."

We both watched Babs come back up from the loo, as did many of the male diners, with her big unbraed boobs bouncing and her ripe box framed by the ripe thighs and the long boots. He murmured " You really are a lucky guy I hope you enjoy your afternoon."

I said we had enjoyed our meal and as Babs was staying over we might be back for dinner.

When we got outside she reached up and pecked me on the lips saying. "Thanks for letting the manager know that we were on a date."

When I said " Why wouldn't I?" She said "Because I am so much older than you."

I said "If Tom is Ok with it I would like to take you on several more dates including to work type functions. I am really proud to have you as a date as I will be the envy of most guys that I know."

When we got to my place shortly after 3.30 we snogged for a while before I took her to the bedroom. Once again I was stunned by her sexy I found her big mature creamy body when she lost all of her clothes except for a small gstring which barely covered her big mound at the front and the string disappeared completely in the big crevice between her hips.

Kissing and fondling her I laid her down on the bed and parting her thighs I pulled off the string to reveal her large shaven pussy before getting down on my knees between her thighs and started to lick her clit and pussy. Pulling my head in tight to her crotch she moaned with absolute pleasure before pulling me up and saying " I want you to really fuck me with that magnificent cock." Spreading her thighs I entered my cock into her very willing channel and rammed it home.

She was like a wild animal beneath me meeting my thrusts and exhorting me to ride her harder. I paced myself until I felt her come to orgasm and shot my load deep in her womb. She lay back, smiled and murmured " You are a brilliant lover and that's as good as it gets."

Turning her over I parted her hips and started to tease her little brown anus with my togue. She put her ass up to meet my tongue moaning that it was wonderful and she knew how much I wanted her her ass and I could have it whenever I wanted. Reaching over I got the lube and drizzled it between her hips working it in to her anus with one, then two and three fingers which she thrust her bum up to take. Pulling her up on to her knees and facing the mirror on the wall I entered the head of my cock in her back passage. It met little resistance as she eased back to take the full length as I gently started to ride her. Once again she responded willingly to my thrusts and I have never seen anything sexier as I look in the mirror to see me mounted on the big creamy ass of the beautiful mature blonde and her big tits dangling as I buggered her. I caught her eye in the mirror as she exhorted me to give it to her as hard as I wanted and I realised I had a woman who could deliver all my sexual fantasies. I was soon delivering my spunk deep into her mature bowels and she fell forward on the bed with me still in her. As I eased off her she turned and kissed me and told me how much she fancied me and there was nothing she wouldn't do for me.

I got up to wash my cock and when I came back she pushed me down on the bed and started to lick my cock and balls. I wanted her mouth but to my surprise waned me to turn over on my belly. As I did she grabbed my balls with one hand and parted my hips with the other before delving between my hips to seek out my anus with her tongue. As she tongued me I found it intensely sexual and my cock hardened to be like a steel rod. She murmured " I thought you would like that, now what would you like to do with that very hard cock -- have my mouth or tit fuck me?"

I opted for the latter and turning her over I straddled her chest and when she held up her big soft boobs I fucked them hard before spunking over her tits, neck and face. She looked really sluttish when with a finger she lifted some spunk and licked her finger saying I tasted gorgeous.

I got her a drink and as we lay cuddling it was now nearly 6.00pm and I asked her what she wanted to do after we had a shower -- did she want to dress really sexy and go out for a nice meal of get something delivered and fuck?

She asked where she could put her clothes. I took her to the wardrobe in the guest room and she took out a couple of outfits. She smiled and said "if we are going out tonight what way do you want me to look -- sexy sophisticated or sexy slutty?"

When I looked puzzled she said I had told her to bring something as short as possible and she had purchased the shortest stretch skirt she had ever had -- a mere 13" long. Or she had a nice dress which would look better if we were going to a more sophisticated place where I might run into people I knew.

When I saw the skirt and realised how sexy it would look round her big jutting ass and if worn with stockings would show her thighs off when she sat down that made me think it would be fun and a real turn on to have this big mature woman show off her assets in town.

After a shower I ordered a taxi while she got dressed and was stunned to see how sexy she looked in a sheer stretch top which held up her tits, the very short bum skimming skirt sculpted to her big rear and her long over the knee boots and her leather biker jacket..

I saw the taxi driver do a double take when he saw as did Giacomo and the waiters. Our booth was reasonably private and I was able to fondle her thighs and pussy and her my cock. After a bit of wine she was up for anything and I suggested taking her on to a few bars to show her off. Just before I got the bill she went out to the loo. I think the staff and most of the male diners all watched her big jutting ass and flashes of stocking top as she went out to the loo and the big exposed boobs when she came back.

She handed me her g-string and whispered "If you are going to show me off to guys in bars you might as well let them see it all."

When we got outside I asked her was she serious about us going into bars and her flashing her big cunt to guys. She smiled and said "It's up to you. You obviously like me showing off my assets in public."

When I asked her about picking someone up to help me service her she shrugged her shoulders and said it was up to me. I said it might be fun to do that in the future but I thought I would prefer to have her to myself that night.

I think she was pleased but to show she was up for it she hiked her skirt up over her thighs in the taxi and out her cunt on display when I was paying the guy.

Needless to say I was really turned on by how willing to please this woman was and fucked her hard in all of her holes for nearly the whole night.

Over the next few months we were fairly much a couple but I did see a few other people but kept coming back to her big willing body and especially her very accommodating ass. I did take a bit of joshing from my mates about being in a relationship, albeit not an exclusive one, with a woman so much older than me but all admired her body and could understand the attraction of having a woman with a fantastic shapely ass available to sodomise on demand.

She also could dress sexy sophisticated and it helped us get several contracts including a major one for her with a restaurant chain owned by two friends of mine. They had been a bit surprised when they heard I was dating a much older woman but were impressed with her when we met them to discuss business and said they could understand the attraction as she was very sexy. I made the mistake of boasting to them how hot she was in bed including loving to be ass fucked and they obviously had told some people as when we were at a party she heard some girls claiming that was her attraction for me and other guys. I managed to placate her and with a few drinks in her she went to bed with the two guys and me and they found out for themselves what an ass fuck she could be.

I dd find it a turn on to make her airtight and dp her and I think she enjoyed it and certainly repeated the experience. She thought it might damage our relationship but if anything it enhanced my desire for her as I realised that I was unlikely to ever get such an attractive woman who would dress whatever way I wanted and would do anything I wanted sexually including flashing guys in public, going to bed with me and others and most of all letting me fuck her fantastic big ass whenever I wanted.

Babs

I was delighted to have been nominated for an award and pleased that Tom had been too but couldn't help thinking if he hadn't Jack would probably just arranged a table for me and the guys. When I knew there would be partners I called Jenny, my friend who had supplied the bum ruched leggings to get me a dress. I could almost see her smile when she asked "Something classy such as an award winner would wear or something to show off those glorious boobs and ass." I suggested if possible both but would settle for the latter!

I was delighted with what she got for me and I could see that when Tom and the other guys saw me in it, I think but for their partners being present I think they would all have liked to have been taking me out of it!

It felt slightly strange to be sitting with a table of guys and their partners when I had been to bed with all of the guys and had had quite extreme sex with them including having been made airtight or dped by all of them. The wine and champagne flowed and when Tom won his category and I was runner up in mine it was a good sociable occasion. The guys all looked terribly handsome in their dinner jackets and I made a mental note to make sure I had some fun with them in the next few weeks. Certainly all took the opportunity to offer congratulations on my award and suggested we get together soon to discuss how we could get the best PR for it.

The only downside was that Jeff's partner who I think suspected Jeff and I had had a fling had a little too much to drink and I heard them arguing a bit about him 'not being able to take his eyes off me.' Apparently his eyes were glued to my ass when I went out to the loo -- when I heard this I smiled to myself and thought I wonder what she would say if she knew this guy had his big cock in my ass for long periods over two days and I hoped to get a lot more of it and his 22yo stamina!

Overall it was a good night. I was delighted by my award and for Tom with his award -- both would generate a lot more work from Jack for our clients. I was pleased that all of the guys had complimented me on my dress and made it clear they would have liked to get me out of it and that they would certainly be interested in working and hopefully playing with me in the near future.

And I finished my night by being fairly well shagged by hubby. Although he had a bit to drink, winning the award and I suppose thinking about the guys at the table all having given me cock, meant that his erection enhancing pill worked -- especially after I had given him head and he bent me over the bed and fucked my pussy from behind before finishing off spunking in my ass. Still on a high he went between my thighs in the morning and gave us both a great orgasm.

He suggested I go to breakfast braless in a black tee shirt and my bum ruched leggings 'to show the guys what they had missed out on.'