Recolonization Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I see." Jason said, slightly disappointed he wouldn't see Venus bust out of her clothes in front of him.

"I thought you gave me a big dose of nanobots. Why won't mine take a week or two?" Jason asked.

"Oh, you got a much more complicated injection so the nanobots work much slower. On top of that, they have to rewrite every cell in your body so that will take a while" she said.

"I see. Well, what now then? We just wait?"

"Sadly yes, but we have plenty of time. The ship has to resupply from Earth for its long journey back, which will take a couple of months." Venus replied

"Gotcha, well what should we do in the meantime?" Jason asked.

"Well, first of all though let's finish the tour shall we?" Venus said as she led Jason out of the lab.

Leaving the lab, Jason looked back. He was extremely interested in the nanobot machine and its capabilities, especially in application to his genetic research. Nevertheless, he wished he could have made more changes to Venus. As his master, he knew he could, but something about changing someone else's body against their will made Jason uncomfortable. Importantly, he just didn't want to mess things up with Venus. But he was in this for the long run, maybe after they get more comfortable he would feel better about making more changes, big changes.

Venus continued the tour of the rest of the ship. The whole place was absolutely massive. It had everything you could imagine from a top-of-the-line spaceship from an advanced alien civilization: a massive cargo hull, futuristic sleeping rooms, an automated kitchen that could make anything you wanted, a full advanced gym, and of course an Olympic-sized swimming pool and hot tub. Just when Jason thought the tour would never end, they finally arrived at the last room.

"Here is the last, but most important room of them all." Venus motioned to the last door which remained shut.

"What's so important about this room" Jason asked.

"I think it's better that I show you" Venus said as she swiped her wristband and opened the door.

The door opened to reveal the biggest room of them all.

The room was at least 100 feet tall and went on for as far as the eye could see. It was filled with what looked like millions of 2-gallon canisters with windows on them. Jason walked up to one of the canisters.

"They're all empty. What are these and why do you have so many of them?" Jason asked.

"Well, you see these are what we call life pods" Venus replied

"Life pods? What goes in them? Plants?"

"Haha no, not that kind of life. It's meant for babies, to store them for the journey back home" Venus answered.

"Wait, why do you have so many of them then?"

"Because..." Venus embarrassingly hesitated.

"We're supposed to fill all of them..." Venus muttered.

Jason's jaw dropped to the floor.

"Excuse me? You and me are supposed to fill all of these with our babies???" Jason asked.

"Yes, that's the goal at least."

"Holy fuck" Jason said as he fainted and fell to the ground.

Looks like Venus and Jason have some work to do. (What an understatement).