Recolonization Ch. 03

Story Info
Relationships grow, and so does some boobs!
5.8k words
4.57
6.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: Here we go again! In this chapter of this BE Sci-fi epic, Jason and Celina get to know each other better, Venus starts to self-indulge, and there's finally breast expansion! And don't worry, there's much, much more to come. Enjoy!

Chapter 3: Vanilla Milkshake

Back on Earth, Celina and Jason were absolutely hitting it off. The 'tour' of the facilities turned out to be more of a date than anything. Jason found himself entirely infatuated with Celina. Not only she was drop-dead gorgeous, but also extremely smart. Jason could see himself talking with her for hours on anything, particularly genetic research which they shared a passion for. Little did Jason know, Celina felt the same way about him if not more.

Hours flew by as the pair finally made it to the lab where Jason did all his work.

"And here is where all the magic happens!" Jason said as he revealed his lab to Celina.

"Oh my god! You have everything in here! The brand new DRC genetic sequencer too!? How did you get one of these?" Celina said as she ran over to the top-of-the-line genetic machinery. She bent over to get a good look at it, causing her ass to bulge out of her poor skirt, which barely held together under the immense pressure. During the entire 'tour', Jason was having a hard time hiding his erection from Celina, but he swore she was doing some of this on purpose.

"Ah, what can I say? I got some connections" Jason said

"Oh yeah. Sure thing Mr. Celebrity Researcher." Celina replied flirtatiously, getting a chuckle out of Jason.

"So, what exactly have you been working on in here" Celina asked.

"Well lately, I've been doing some research on genetic engineering cows to become more resistant to diseases. Here you can see some of my recent work." he replied as he showed Celina some of his recent lab reports on his computer.

"Mhm, interesting. This looks promising. It would save companies a ton of money if it worked well." she said.

"Yeah, I guess. I think it's kind of boring though. You wanna see what I've really been working on?"

"Oh, this disease resistance isn't what you've been researching?"

"Well, technically it is. Or at least that's what the company thinks. This is what I've been putting all my time and effort into recently though." Jason said as he opened a secret folder on his computer.

"This is my secret little side project I've been working on. But, you have to promise me you won't tell anyone about what I'm going to show you. Ok?"

"Of course. I promise I won't tell anybody. Now you have to show me! The suspense is killing me!" Celina said as she eagerly waited at the edge of her seat to see this secret project.

"Ok, here she is, my pride and joy." Jason said as entered his passcode, 'milk', and opened the file in his secret folder. The document was titled "Maximizing Mammal Mammary Output Via Genetic Optimization".

"During my research on disease resistance, I stumbled upon some work by some other scientists who were trying to increase mammary output in cattle to increase profits at a dairy company. Sadly, they failed to produce any worthwhile results so the project was abandoned. However, where they saw failure, I saw potential. So for the past few years, I've picked up where they left off, attempting to find the perfect combination of genes to maximize mammary output. I didn't make a lot of progress initially as I was just as stumped as the other scientists were. But recently, I made a revelation. I finally found the collection of genes responsible for mammary production. When I attempted to modify them to increase production, the results worked! However, they were extremely unstable, causing some unintended side effects." Jason explained. He then looked over to see Celina's reaction. He was shocked to see Celina's eyes were glued to Jason's screen. Jason had never seen her like this. She looked like she was in a trance. Jason decided to shrug it off and continued his story.

"The applications for this are tremendous. Sure, companies could use this to increase profits, but also it could be used for good. With these modifications, milk could be supplied around the world to provide a stable food source for developing countries." Jason continued as he looked back at Celina again to see she was still in her trance.

"So, uh, what do you think?" Jason asked. No response.

"Celina?" Jason said as he waved his hand in front of Celina's face. Immediately, she snapped out of her trance.

"Oh yes! Sorry! I see why you think your other work is boring because this is interesting. Much more interesting." Celina said as she looked back at the source of her trance.

Suddenly, Hugh barged into the lab. Both Celina and Jason jumped out of their seats and Jason quickly closed the folder.

"Oh hey, guys! What are you all still doing here? It's 9:30 p.m." said Hugh as he sucked on his pacifier, which he went home to get.

"Holy crap, I had no idea. Guess we lost track of time" Jason said in response.

"Yeah no kidding. Well, I'm headed home so I'll see you later master!" Hugh said as he walked out the door in his undersized clothes.

"Did he just call you master?" Celina asked.

"It's a long story but let's just say I got connections" Jason replied making Celina laugh.

"Dang, your connections got your boss calling you master!? Sounds like I need to meet some of these connections you got"

"Maybe one day" Jason replied.

"Ok, you better! These connections are unreal!" Celina said with her gleaming white smile.

"Yeah, you could say they are 'out of this world'" Jason said chuckling to himself.

"Sounds like it! Speaking of connections... I just wanted to say I had an amazing time with you today. And I was wondering if you wanted to go get some coffee or dinner sometime." Celina said, her cheeks flushed with embarrassment.

Jason's heart overflowed. Just a month ago he couldn't have dreamed of going out with someone like this. But just as he was about to accept her offer, he thought back to Venus, his "out of this world connection". He then realized that he got so distracted by Celina's charms that he forgot about his commitment to Venus. Soon he would be leaving this planet and never see Celina again. There would be no way Jason could bring Celina along. Venus strictly said it would just be herself and Jason in order to keep a low profile. Thinking of this, Jason's happy expression changed to one of uncertainty. Celina picked up on this change in response to her offer.

"If not it's totally fine. I don't want to make things weird between us since you will be my boss and all." Celina said, regretting her decision to ask out her boss the day she met him. She had completely fallen head over heels with him and couldn't resist asking. "How could you be so stupid! This is why you are a nerd with no boyfriend" she thought to herself.

Jason watched Celina, squirming with embarrassment. "Gosh, even when she's embarrassed she is so damn sexy" he thought. Then, Jason started to reason with himself. Although he did make a commitment to Venus, they did have a lot of babies to make so it wouldn't hurt to have some help...

"Actually I-" Jason started.

...but as much as he liked Celina, he couldn't go behind Venus' back like that.

"I'll think about it. Ok? I mean we did just meet today you know? No need to rush things." Jason said trying to comfort her.

Immediately, Celina's entire expression changed from giddy excitement to sad disappointment.

"Oh yeah no totally, I completely understand where you are coming from." Celina said as she tried to conceal the pain in her heart.

There was an awkward pause between them as they both just stood there. Tension was building in the room.

"It's getting late, I guess I should head out now." Celina said as she started to get up.

"Oh yeah, same" Jason said as he also started to get up.

Just as Jason was getting up, Celina turned around causing her two massive volleyballs of an ass to collide into a glass beaker on the counter, sending it flying off. Jason immediately tried to catch the beaker before it shattered all over the ground. However, Celina had done just the same. So right as Jason caught the beaker and landed on his back, Celina landed right on top of him. The beaker was the only thing separating their faces from meeting each other. Jason's erection immediately reacted to the extremely sexy woman on top of it and quickly hardened. Celina felt it and immediately her pussy reacted as well. Realizing what was going on, they both immediately shot up off the ground and backed away from each other.

"Oh my god. I am so sorry! I totally did not mean to do that!" Celina said flustered, as she scrambled to make herself presentable again.

"No. Don't apologize. That was totally my fault--" Jason said as found himself choking on his words. He was choking because Celina turned around to reveal a rip in her skirt, showing off her gigantic ass in all its naked glory. Celina and Jason made eye contact. Instantly, Celina's eyes started to water as she bolted out of the lab, attempting to cover her ass with her hands as she did so (which she failed at miserably).

"Wait, Celina!" Jason said as he watched her fat ass jiggle as she ran away.

"Well, shit." Jason said as he looked down to his erection which begged for attention.

Meanwhile, Celina was balling her eyes out as she rushed to her car. She had never felt so embarrassed in her life, in front of her idol of all people too! The moment replayed in her head, which only caused her tears to fall even faster. As soon as she got in her car, she sped off home. She wanted to go home to her bed, curl up in a ball, and never leave her house again.

Back at the lab, Jason was soaking in what all just happened. It happened all so fast that he didn't really have time to think about it. But Jason did see the look in her eyes. He knew that look; it was the look of someone who felt broken. Jason felt bad for her. She just got rejected and then embarrassed herself in front of her new boss. Jason couldn't imagine what was running through her head right now.

Just like Celina, Jason had also fallen head over heels for Celina and he really looked forward to getting to know her more. But now, he wondered if she would ever come back. He wished that she did because to Jason, she was perfect from head to toe (besides her breasts of course). And that was worth fighting for. So, Jason packed up his things and went home, determined to convince Venus to bring Celina along.

**********

Meanwhile, back on the ship, Venus was having some fun. After injecting herself with the nanobots, Venus got so horny imagining her new body that she couldn't help but pleasure herself. She had been in the lab for hours fingering herself and covering the floor in her juices. She imagined her breasts exploding out of her shirt, her belly expanding as her babies grew in her womb, her breasts filling with thick and creamy milk, and Jason plowing her from behind as she lay on her ever-expanding tits. Maybe she went overboard with changing her desires earlier. But right now, Venus could care less as she continued to shove her fingers down her aching pussy.

Out of nowhere, Venus' fun was interrupted by a sharp pain in her stomach. Venus realized she hadn't eaten since she got pregnant or injected herself with her new changes. Her body was in desperate need of resources as a sharp pain shot through he stomach once again.

"Ok! Ok! Ok! I get it. I'll stop!" Venus said wincing in pain.

She rushed out of the lab, nearly slipping on her own juices, which were slowly being cleaned up by the small cleaning robot. Once she made it to the kitchen, she went up to the food generator and ordered a 2-gallon sized pregnancy smoothie, one she hand-crafted herself to have everything her body needed for a large pregnancy. While the machine was at work, Venus felt her throat start to hurt from being so dry. So she skipped over to the sink, attached her mouth to the faucet, turned it on, and began to drink. After around 5 minutes of constant chugging, Venus finally released the faucet with a satisfying pop. Venus had never felt so thirsty in her life. She then looked down to see her belly which had transformed from being flat to being the size of a big watermelon.

"Wow, never knew I could drink that much." Venus said surprised at her own body's capabilities.

Venus then realized her smoothie was ready. So, she walked over to the food generator, feeling the water slosh around in her belly.

"Well, let's see how much more I can handle. Bottoms up!" Venus said to herself as she raised the jug to her mouth and began to drink. Venus made the drink to resemble a sweet vanilla milkshake, which was one of her favorite foods from Earth. So, she had absolutely no problem downing the entire thing in one go. After emptying the jug, Venus took a deep, satisfying breath.

"Oh yeah, that's what mommy needed." Venus said to herself.

Instinctively, she went up to rub her stomach to find it had only grown to be even bigger. She looked down in approval as she knew all of it was going to be used to make her breasts and belly even bigger. Feeling satisfied, Venus walked over to one of the couches in the main hub to relax for a bit. Just as she sat down her wristband beeped. She looked over to see it was Jason calling her.

"Master! How are you doing? I've missed you so much" Venus said while stroking her belly.

"I'm doing good! The plan worked flawlessly! You should've seen this guy it was hilarious! That spray worked like a charm" Jason said over the phone.

"Aw yay! I'm so happy for you! When are you coming back to the ship? *gurgle*" Venus said as she felt something in her stomach.

"What was that?" Jason asked, hearing the weird noise.

"Sorry, that was just my stomach. I just ate" Venus replied as she felt another movement in her stomach.

"Oh, ok. Anyway, I'll be back on the ship soon. I'm just going to grab some stuff from my place so I can start to move in" Jason said but Venus barely paid attention as the commotion in her stomach continued to increase.

"Great! *gurgle* I have to go but I can't wait to see you master! *gurgle* Bye!" Venus said as she quickly hung up the call to attend to the pressing situation at hand.

Venus couldn't tell exactly what was happening but she felt her stomach moving a lot. Suddenly, the gurgles quickly increased and turned into a rumble.

"Nggggggghhhh" Venus moaned out in pleasure as she rubbed her huge, rumbling belly with both hands.

As she rubbed her belly, Venus was surprised to feel it slowly start to shrink. At that moment she felt another feeling in her breasts. Inside of her, the trillions of nanobots were beginning their assigned mission. They detected the supply of resources in Venus's stomach and instantly went to collect them. The nanobots attached themselves to the water molecules and food proteins and carried them to their destination: Venus' breasts. Then, they started converting their resources to new breast material and adding it to existing breast tissue. Instantly, Venus felt a strong pressure come from her breasts which continued to increase in magnitude.

"HOLY SHIT!" Venus screamed out in pleasure as she frantically continued to rub her belly with one and brought the other to the increasing pressure in her chest.

She reached up, only to have her hand stop much earlier than expected. She looked down to see her breasts visibly growing off her chest and beginning to strain her white scrubs with their mass. She immediately threw off her top to feel them in their pure form as they continued to grow.

"OH MY GOD! YESSS ITS HAPPENING!!" Venus shouted out in joy and pleasure as she desperately rubbed her breasts with both hands, feeling them expand in her grasp.

"YESS!! GET BIGGER AND BIGGER FOR MASTER!!" Venus screamed as her whole body started to convulse in the biggest orgasm of her entire life. Juices spewed out of Venus's pussy as her whole body went rigid. Then, everything went black.

Venus woke up shortly after with a gasp. Instinctively, she immediately brought her hands to her chest. She was happy to find her new and improved tits. They were roughly the size of small cantaloupes, which made her chest 39 inches big (roughly 32H cup), and were topped with pinky-sized nipples. Venus reveled in her new assets as she began to massage them. When she barely grazed her nipple, a shot of pleasure shot down Venus' spine.

"Oh my god, they're so sensitive" Venus said as she bit her lip and continued to fondle her tits.

However, she looked down to see her stomach was still there. Although it was smaller, about the size of a small basketball now, Venus was sad all of it didn't go to her boobs. She guessed that the nanobots left whatever resources were needed for her babies and just took the excess. She let out a sigh of disappointment. Nevertheless, her babies were fed and she did have much bigger boobs now, which made her happy. A little too happy, as she began fondling herself again, imagining in her head how much bigger her boobs would have gotten if only she drank more of the pregnancy drink. As she fondled her boob with one hand, she brought the other down to please her needy pussy. Her moans echoed throughout the halls of the ship.

All of a sudden, Venus was interrupted by the sound of the teleporter going off.

"Hey, Venus! I'm back!" Jason shouted as he walked out of the teleporter carrying his clothes.

As soon as Jason walked out from the teleporter, he froze in place. He was greeted with one of the most lewd scenes he had ever seen in his life. Venus was sprawled out on the soaking wet couch with a hand in her pussy and another groping her expanded breasts which sat on top of her basketball-sized stomach.

"hi master..." Venus said shyly.

"Oh my god what happened?! " Jason said as he dropped his clothes and ran over to Venus.

"I may have had too much to eat earlier..." Venus said as she embarrassingly tried to cover her bulging belly.

"Wait, that's not from your babies?" Jason asked, worried.

"No, silly master, they grow fast but not that fast. I just got really hungry earlier and had a little bit too big of a pregnancy shake."

"Ok phew, I saw your stomach and immediately thought the babies were growing too fast." he said, concerned for Venus.

"No, I'm perfectly fine!" Venus said with some cheer, trying to comfort Jason.

"You said you had too big of a shake though. How big are we talking?"

"Only 2 gallons"

"Only 2 gallons!? Are you serious? How can you even hold that much?" Jason asked astonished.

"And a few gallons of water too, but my body is super durable from the pregnancy injection I gave myself a while back."

"And water too? Wow, that's insane. Oh my god, your breasts too!" Jason exclaimed as he finally noticed her breast bulging in her shirt.

"Oh yeah, I think a lot of it went to my boobs." Venus said as she sexily began to lift her boobs to emphasize their new size.

At first, Jason was so worried about Venus at first that he couldn't think about anything else. But now that he knew she was okay, he started to take in her changes. Immediately, he felt himself getting hard at the sight before him. She was in peak fertile form with her huge belly and melon-sized boobs. And now that he noticed them, Jason couldn't take his eyes off her new and improved melons. The fact that they got this much bigger in one day is what turned on Jason the most.

"Do you like them?" Venus asked in a cute, innocent tone.

"I mean yeah, they're so much bigger now, even bigger than the model predicted" Jason said as he slowly moved toward Venus, becoming entranced by her new boobs.

"Here, feel them" Venus said as she placed his hands on her tits.

Jason was met with the most firm, supple, yet soft feeling he had ever felt in his life. Her breasts were the perfect combination of firmness and softness, giving them a marshmallow-like quality. It was surreal: he was literally holding the boobs he dreamed of all this time. Additionally, it seemed like Venus was enjoying it just as much as he was as she had her eyes closed, moaning through her teeth.

12