Recolonization Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please master, I need you so bad right now." Venus said as fingered her pussy, still drenched from her unfinished session earlier.

At this point, Jason was so entranced with Venus' tits that he was operating purely out of raw animal instinct. Complying with her request, he pulled down his pants and his penis sprung to action. He immediately slammed his entire raging erection into her tight, wet pussy.

"OOOOHHHH" Venus loudly moaned, surprised at his sudden forcefulness.

Jason immediately sped up his pace to nearly as fast as he could go. He looked down to see Venus' head thrown back while rubbing her belly with both hands. As her huge tits bounced, they almost seemed to be calling out his name, saying "Grab us, please master! We are your's for the taking!". Heeding their call, Jason latched on to both breasts and squeezed down hard as he continued pounding. This immediately incited a reaction from Venus.

"NNGGG YESSSS SQUEEZE MY BIG JUICY TITS MASTER!"

Those words, combined with the overall scene, were enough to send Jason immediately over the edge. So with one last thrust, he pushed himself to the hilt and let Venus' pussy milk his penis for all it was worth. Time froze for the pair as their bodies twitched rapidly in pleasure. Eventually, they came down from their climax, heavily breathing.

"Wow, that was even better than la--AAAHHH" Venus tried to say but was caught completely off guard by Jason's sudden actions.

Unlike last time, Jason wasn't satisfied with one round. Venus' new tits and bulging belly ignited a flame that had not gone out yet. After finishing his first orgasm, Jason yanked on Venus' nipples as hard as he could. Venus instantly came from the stimulation to her newly grown sensitive boobs, causing her reaction earlier. Jason followed this by continuing to pound her gushing pussy. Meanwhile, Venus is in heaven. Her eyes were rolled in the back of her head as she was bombarded with sensations on all sides.

This time, Jason didn't even last a whole minute, riding off the back of his previous orgasm. As he felt his second orgasm incoming, he latched down to her tits to get a better grip and used them as leverage to pound one last time as hard as he could.

*Shmack*

Stars filled their visions as cum and pussy juices sprayed everywhere. And as soon as it started, it ended as Jason fell on top of Venus.

They both lay there for a while, slowly coming back to reality once again. Jason had his head resting on Venus' pillows, which felt heavenly.

"That was amazing master" Venus said as she stroked Jason's head.

"Mhm mmm" Jason mumbled in agreement, his face planted in her breasts.

"I know we just met, but I just wanted to say, I love you master" Venus said.

Jason pulled out his flaccid dick and rolled off of Venus to her side.

"I love you too Venus." he replied, as he gave her a long, heart-felt kiss.

After their kiss, Jason had some things he wanted to get off of his chest.

"Venus, there's something I wanted to talk to you about" Jason said as he stared into Venus' deep blue eyes.

"What's up" she replied in her perky tone.

"You know how you said it would just be you and me making the babies to fill the pods and bringing in anyone else would just be a security risk?"

"Yes, why?"

"Well, there was this new girl, Celina, at work that I really connected with." Jason said as he noticed a slight look of surprise from Venus.

"And don't worry, she doesn't even compare to you, sweetie. But, she is the first woman- I mean human woman that I've had a connection with. And something about it just felt right. So I was wondering if it would be possible if I could offer her to join us?" Jason asked as he held both of Venus' hands.

"But why would you need her when you have me? Am I not enough?" Venus said as she began to tear up, clearly feeling unappreciated.

"No! You are more than enough. I'm just trying to think about what's best for both of us. Just think about it, with Celina's help, your workload is halved. So you have half as many babies and we can make them in double the time. Right?" Jason said as he attempted to console Venus.

"I mean yeah but I don't know. It seems too risky" Venus said as she was still on the fence.

"I know but you have to trust me on this one. I definitely think she will join. I can just feel it"

"Mhm ok. If that's what master wants, then she can join." Venus said as Jason smiled in relief.

"But, you have to use the mind control spray to convince her to ensure she joins and doesn't tell anyone else about us" Venus added on.

"Mhm, but I don't know. I would feel terrible about myself if we forced her to join and she didn't want to. Why don't we give her a chance first? Like you did with me. We show her the ship and if she decides to not join, we can use the spray on her. Deal?" Jason counter-offered.

"Mhmmm, ok deal. But listen, if I ever think for one second that there's even a shadow of a doubt in her mind, I'm using the spray. Got it?" Venus replied.

"I got it, don't worry. Thank you, Venus, this means a lot to me" Jason said

"Of course, anything for master" Venus replied as they leaned back together and embraced each other in their arms. After a minute, they soundly fell asleep.

**********

Venus was the first to wake up in the morning. Jason was fast sound asleep on her chest just as he was last night. She looked at him with a look that could only be called love. The man on her chest not only saved her life from her endless prison but also gave her a life (multiple if you count the babies). She reached down and gave him a peck on the head. It was then that she felt her belly pressed against his side. It had shrunk down to a mere small bump. This made Venus happy because it not only meant her babies were fed but also meant there was more space for more pregnancy shakes. Just the thought of it her pussy tingle.

At that moment, Jason slowly woke up from his deep slumber, stretching out his limbs.

"Good morning master. Did you sleep well?" Venus asked

"Yes, I slept amazing thanks to your pillows"

"Well I'll have you know, they will be available every night so don't you worry."

"Mhm now I wanna go back to sleep" Jason joked, making them both laugh.

Jason then looked down at his wristband and checked the time to find it was already 9:00 a.m. Instantly, his mind shot to one thing:

"Celina" he said under his breath.

"What did you say, master?"

"Celina! The girl I met at work. I can't believe I overslept again! I'm already 2 hours late! She's gonna see that I'm not there and leave and I'll never see her again!" Jason said as he started to freak out.

"Master, calm down it's going to be ok" Venus said as she gave Jason a hug, holding his head against her breasts, which was very effective at calming Jason down.

"See, better. Now, you go get ready and you go get that girl. Alright?" she said.

"Ok, I will! Thank you Venus. I'll see you later!" Jason said as he gave her a kiss goodbye.

"Good luck master!" Venus said as she waved to Jason.

Venus waited on the tip of her toes as she waited for Jason to round the corner. As soon as he did, she bolted to the kitchen. Venus literally could not wait any longer to drink more of that delicious pregnancy shake and watch as her breast grew in front of her eyes. She loved her bigger tits, but she knew that Jason somehow loved them more. Last night, she didn't even recognize him. He wasn't even Jason anymore, he was some other beast. A beast who was obsessed with tits. And She absolutely loved it. Venus treasured how obsessed he was with her new boobs. She knew better than anyone, that love would only grow as her boobs got bigger and bigger. Soon, master wouldn't even think twice about bringing some other girl on board.

So, like a kid in a candy store, Venus rushed up to the food generator to look at her options.

"Mhm, 2 gallons felt kind of small. A lot of it went to the babies anyways" Venus said, thinking out loud.

"I need something much bigger so that most of it goes to my boobies. Let's go with... 5 gallons. That should be good to start." Venus said as she input her order for a 5-gallon pregnancy shake.

The machine rumbled to work. While she waited, Venus looked down and wished goodbye to her little boobs. They have served her well, but simply weren't big enough for her or Jason. In fact, Venus just realized Jason didn't even notice that Venus changed how big her boobs were going to get. That was about to change as Venus walked over to the faucet once again.

**********

Meanwhile, Jason rushed to get ready. He quickly showered, got dressed, and grabbed a nutrient-dense bar. As he got ready, he ran over the possible situations in his head, trying to figure out what to say. He didn't really have much experience with women like this so he couldn't think of anything. He would just have to wing it. Nevertheless, He then entered the teleporter and beamed down to his work.

Back on Earth, Jason quickly rushed inside his work. He hoped to see Celina waiting for him, but he went inside to no avail. No Celina in sight. Jason let out a huge sigh of disappointment. He looked over and saw Hugh already in his office. Jason decided he might as well ask Hugh and see if he saw her. He walked into his office to find Hugh in his skimpy clothes and pacifier, looking at his computer screen.

"Hey fatso, have you seen Celina?" Jason asked Hugh.

No response.

"Hey idiot, I'm talking to you-" Jason said but interrupted himself when he looked down and saw Hugh's coffee cup. He then looked up to see a glazed look on Hugh's face.

"Oh shit! I forgot about the coffee!" Jason said as he ran over to the coffee pot.

He grabbed the coffee and Hugh's cup and brought them into his lab. He then poured them into a biowaste container. He did not want to risk anyone else getting into contact with that coffee.

"Phew, that was a close--" Jason said as he caught his tongue.

Jason looked over to see none other than Celina Simmons herself, sitting at Jason's computer screen.

"hi Jason" Celina said shyly.

"Celina! What are you doing here!? I didn't think you'd ever come back!" Jason exclaimed in a mixture of shock and joy.

"Yeah, I didn't either. Listen, I'm so sorry about last night. I didn't mean to put you on the spot like that. I just have looked up to you for so long and then I finally get to meet you and you turned out so much better than I ever could have imagined. You were smart, handsome, and so kind to me the entire time and I just got caught up in the moment. I went home and cried for hours but I couldn't stop thinking about you so I forced myself to come here and-" Celina rambled.

She was abruptly interrupted by Jason, who had heard all he needed to hear. He made a bold move and went in for the kill. Jason grabbed her face and kissed her. Celina, stunned, initially resisted. But eventually, she caved in. She then reached her arms around his head, locking them in place. It was slow at first, but quickly their feelings for each other took over and the kissing became much more passionate. Feeling courageous, Celina stuck her tongue in Jason's mouth, causing his eyes to bulge out of his head in surprise. He then reciprocated the action as their tongues became intertwined.

After what felt like hours, they finally broke apart, a long strand of saliva still connecting the two. They both stood there in silence and drank in the sight of each other. Both of them looked like they wanted to tear off the other's clothes and do it right there in the middle of the lab. But before that could happen Jason spoke up,

"Hey, do you still want to go on that date?" Jason asked.

"Oh, yes, I mean, I'd love to!" she replied excitedly.

"Alright, come with me," Jason said as he grabbed Celina's hand.

"Right now? What about Hugh?" Celina asked.

"Ah don't worry about him. Come on, there's something I want to show you" he replied.

"Ok then. What are you going to show me?"

"I'm going to introduce you to my 'connections'" Jason replied as they left the lab together, hand in hand.

End of Chapter 3

12