All Comments on 'Reconciliation at All Costs!'

by SEVERUSMAX

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

One of your better stories hope to see another chapter soon.

C_frommnC_frommnover 6 years ago
Like the Follow

Like to see more and see how Chloe reacts to Reality. It would be interesting to find Chloe watching her Mom Bowing & Scraping to a Man she threw away

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The whole thing is fucking mental.

The only good point is his desire to revenge himself on his parents and brother. But remarry the slut? Fuck no! He already has a happy and committed relationshionship with the sisters Would they want to share him with an evil, lying, selfish sult? At least he had sense in demanding she be a slave to his two senoritas.

This bit was priceless:

"She also wants it understood that if she ever learns that she's pregnant to another man, she'll tell you about it, and if that you cannot bring yourself to claim it, she'll completely understand and give it up for adoption."

-That's very fucking big of her. "IF" he won't claim her bastards!

It's bad enough the fool taking the slut back but her whore mother too!

It must be advaced stages of syphalis. No one can be this idiotic.

Maybe he'll come to his senses and ditch the bitch and her whore mother after the year is out.

Not a good story.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 4 years ago

Is there going to be another chapter, would like to see how this ends

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
so our hero plans to sink his dick into a woman who has literally fucked nearly a thousand men?

and take the cheating whore back?

sucks and morons get one star

Also why is this in incest when the only incest was a single kiss

TLB1981TLB1981over 3 years ago

Did she take the deal.

MCJOHN11708MCJOHN117087 months ago

Stopped reading after he accepted the deal. Nothings changed. She offered him a similar deal in the previous chapter, and he told her where she could shove it. Then all of a sudden he's what? Fine with it? The turn around gave me whipplash. Absurd story 1/5.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

There's bad, and then there's Incredibly Stupid. Long-winded, inane narrative / dialogue, bizarre conversation about marriage that apparently has no meaning to any of them. And religion that apparently has no meaning to any of them. What a lousy story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous